Daddy Issues

Story Info
I know it's wrong.
2.7k words
4.47
226.7k
191
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it's wrong. I want you to know that before I continue my story. I need you to understand that this is what I've chosen for myself. Lines were never crossed. I was a consenting adult. Mostly. I mean, I was eighteen when it happened. But not truly an adult - not maturity-wise anyways. And, yeah, you can say that it's caused some upheaval in my life, but it's always been worth it.

Here's where it started:

It was the summer between my senior year of high school and my freshman year of college. I was spending the summer doing a big fat nothing - my little treat to myself for having graduated valedictorian and getting accepted to Princeton, Brown, and Yale. (I chose Yale)

Anyways, my parents had planned on taking me for a seven day cruise in the Caribbean in July, but my mom got called away on an emergency business trip. She sent my father and me on the cruise, insisting that it would be a shame for us all to miss the relaxation. Plus, she said, I'd earned it.

By day two of our cruise, my father was regularly supplying me with strawberry daiquiris and Bahama Mama's because we were in international waters so the drinking age no longer applied. (Our combined logic) I'd had a couple drinks and was feeling a little buzzed and I think he was too as we made our way to the elevators. We'd spent the day at the pool. I was wearing a hunter green bikini that tied pretty much everywhere and accented my natural olive complex. I had a towel wrapped around my waist as we stepped into the elevators.

"Looks like you got a little burned today," my father observed, pulling the string a little off my shoulder. The tips of his fingers brushed against my collar bone, cool on my hot skin. My nipples tightened at the sensation.

"Forgot to do the RE-apply thing with the sunscreen," I laughed.

My father shook his head. "I think your mother packed some aloe in my bag," he replied. "I'll get it for you when we get to my room."

My parents were supposed to share a room. I had a room to myself. When I'd heard that I had immediately begun imagining sneaking some hottie in there and having my first ever one-night stand. That's what this summer was about - flings and letting off steam.

My father let us into his suite and rummaged throw his toiletry bag until he found a small bottle of green aloe gel. "I'll put some on your back if you want me to," he offered.

I innocently agreed. My father has big hands, rough from years of hard work. I let out an unintentional moan as he started working the aloe into my shoulders. I should also mention that my father was also one of those men like Brad Pitt or George Clooney who just got better looking as they aged. I'd never really thought about it much until this moment. But as his hands worked the aloe lower down my back I became aware of a sensation building in my belly. I was beginning to feel flushed and it wasn't from the sun burn.

I wanted to step away, to retreat to my room because I knew these kinds of feelings were wrong. It was probably the alcohol, I told myself, as I let him work his hands all the way down to just where my bikini bottoms began. There was no way I was getting turned on by my father.

I felt his hands slide around my waist, rubbing the last of the gel into the sensitive skin of my lower abdomen. His fingers grazed the top of my bikini bottoms and I gave an involuntary twitch.

I could feel his breath on my neck now, hot and heavy. A little ragged too.

He trailed his fingers along the edge of bikini again. I could feel the tip of his erection just barely pressed into my back.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" I whispered. Anything louder might break the spell.

My nipples were so hard they were beginning to chaff under their wet triangles and my pussy was beginning to ache.He kissed the tender spot at the junction of my neck and shoulder. "Spending quality time with my baby girl," he breathed into my ear.

I couldn't help the whimper that escaped my lips as his fingers finally slid under my bikini bottoms and came to rest just at the top of my slit. He began messaging slow, sensual circles there.

"Is that silly boy Jeremy the only guy you've been with?" he asked.

I could only nod my response. Jeremy and I had broken up three weeks ago.

"Good." His middle finger gently parted my slit and slid down to my labia. He growled against my neck. "You're all wet Lily. And warm. And you feel like silk."

I tilted my hips forward, trying to push my vagina further onto his hand. He chuckled. "Needy little thing aren't you?"

His other hand gently plucked at the strings of my top which immediately fell into a wet pile on the floor. He cupped my right breast, pinching the nipple softly. "Perfect breasts. A handful, just like Daddy likes them. With tiny, delicate nipples," he went on, rolling my nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

His left hand kept up its lazy exploration of my pussy. He kept his middle finger swirling around in my juices, bumping against my clit, but never penetrating me. I'd never really been seduced before. Not like this. Jeremy had always been in a hurry to stick it in me. Then he'd hurriedly pump into me six or seven times before cumming. He'd never made me cum.

This was different. My father was teasing me, toying with me. And my body was responding in ways I'd never experienced.

Abruptly, my father removed his hand from beneath my bikini and turned me around to face him. He kissed me, a harsh, demanding kiss. I moaned against his mouth as I kissed him back. His hands ran down my sides and yanked at the strings of my bikini, discarding the bottoms with as much ease as the top.

His kissed his way down my neck, lowering his head to my left breast. He gently flicked my nipple with his tongue. I moaned again, arching my back to push my nipple closer. One hand gripped an ass cheek, the other closed over my right breast, and he sucked my left nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard and nipped the small bud playfully. I gasped in pleasure.

He repeated the play with my other breast while the hand on my ass slid down between my cheeks to my pussy. His slid a finger inside and I couldn't help but moan.

"Lily, you're so wet and responsive to Daddy's touch," he said, claiming my mouth again.

I suddenly thought I should be a more active participant. So far I'd only stood still as my father had touched and teased me. I clumsily reached for the large tent in his swim trunks. He chuckled as he caught my wrists.

"Not yet sweet. Daddy isn't finished with you yet. Get on the bed," he ordered, guiding me to the edge of the bed. "On your knees. Yes, just like that," he coached.

I was on my knees, close to the edge of the bed. Ass up in the air. Face down on the bed. My pussy had never been so exposed. Jeremy and I always had missionary sex with the lights off. I trembled with anticipation.

I could feel my father kneeling behind me, his breath hot on my cunt. His large hands gripped the insides of my thighs and spread my legs wider apart. I finger traced over my pussy. I flexed my hips, trying to get the touch I needed.

"Oh God baby, your pussy is beautiful. I bet Jeremy never feasted on this luxurious cunt," he commented. Of course Jeremy hadn't. He'd complained about the smell. I'd been self-conscious ever since.

Without warning my daddy buried his face between my legs. I let out a yelp of surprise immediately followed by a groan of pleasure. His tongue expertly swept along my folds, flicking the bud of clit, dipping into my entrance, massaging my inner lips.

I balled the bed sheet in my fists as he continued licking and sucking my pussy. He made gentle slurping sounds, eating me like a man who'd been without a meal for far too long.

"Daddy's princess tastes so sweet. Better than anyone I've ever tasted. Including your mother," he told me. His words sent a shiver up my spine. I was delicious. I was desirable.

I was spiraling out of control.

The orgasm that ripped through me was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. I'd never given myself one as good. Jeremy had certainly never given me any. I cried out, a little louder than I'd meant to as my body spasmed and convulsed its release.

I fell heavily onto the bed, my head thick and my thoughts jumbled. I felt the bed shift as my father climbed on top of me, kissing up my spine to my neck.

"Good girl, cumming for me like that. How did it feel princess?" he whispered into my ear. I could feel his heavy cock resting in the crack of my ass. He was naked now.

"I've never felt anything like it," I answered honestly. My father shifted above me, pushing his cock between my legs and letting it slide around my pussy lips. I whimpered. He continued to kiss my neck and back, nibbling on my shoulders as he went. His hands ran up and down my sides.

I'd never had multiple orgasms before, but I knew that's what my daddy was going to give me. My body was already responding to the feel of his cock teasing my entrance. I didn't know how it was possible. The intensity of the first one should have left me drained. Or so I thought.

He rolled off of my and I made a desperate sound in my throat. "No, please," I begged.

He smirked at me. "Don't worry baby girl. Daddy isn't through with you yet."

My father was now laying on his back and I had my first complete, unobstructed view of his dick. It was a solid seven inches, an inch longer than Jeremy's and almost as thick as my wrist. I gasped.

Tentatively, I reached out and grasped it, his cock making my hand look tiny. He moaned a little as I slowly began masturbating him.

"Suck it princess," he demanded.

I hesitantly obliged. "I've only done this once," I admitted sheepishly, moving into position between his legs. I gazed up his long torso, meeting his eyes.

"Don't worry baby, I'll help you."

I gently licked the head first. The skin was smooth and soft. Slowly, seductively (I hoped) I began sucking him. I'd never been so turned on in my life.

They teach you in school that the excuse "Past the point of no return" isn't valid. But I can tell you, they're wrong. I knew this was wrong. I shouldn't be giving my father a blowjob, but I was past the point of caring. I was so turned on, so stimulated, I couldn't think about anything but how much I wanted him.

His hands rested gently on my head as I bobbed up and down on his shaft. "God baby, I've been thinking about this for so long. Too long." He spoke in gasps. "I started noticing you at your sixteenth birthday party. Remember when I accidentally walked into your room while you were changing? I've been thinking about your beautiful body ever since."

Waves of pleasure washed through me as his hands rubbed my back. He moaned as I tried to take him all the way in my mouth, the head of his cock hitting the back of my throat. I gagged a little but kept sucking. Just the act of giving a blowjob was arousing. I found it delicious and dirty and erotic.

I felt his dick tighten and get harder in my mouth. I moaned around him. Daddy groaned in return.

Suddenly he grasped the back of head and pulled me off him. I made a small whining sound.

"I don't want to cum yet. I want to feel you," he explained, pulling me into his lap.

He was leaned back against the headboard and I was straddling his lap, his cock twitching between us.

Daddy grasped his cock at the base and angled it toward me, letting the head part my slit and bump against my clit. I watched in fascination as my hips, seemingly with a will of their own, tipped forward. He rubbed his cock up and down my pussy, teasing me.

"Tell Daddy what you want," he commanded. I blushed, bit my lip, and spread my legs as much as I could to give him better access.

"No, Lily. Say it. What we're doing is wrong. If you can't say what you want, then I am going to assume you're not mature enough to handle this. Say it Lily." It was the same tone he'd used to reprimand me when I'd stayed out three hours after curfew.

I met his eyes and raised my pussy over his thick head, glistening with pre-cum. "I want you to fuck me," I stated firmly.

He didn't disappoint.

In one swift, hard thrust he buried himself deep inside me. I cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure. He was so big and I had only had sex a grand total of four, miserable times.

At the same time, he jerked forward, biting my collar bone fiercely. "Jesus fuck Lily, you're so tight," he sighed.

We sat there like that for a long moment. Both of us trying to get used to the other. Then I felt his hands wrap around my waist and cup my ass. He guided me up and down, slowly, letting me get used to the way he stretched me and filled me.

Daddy tipped forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth and I arched my back as I rode him. His fingers tightened on my ass. He sucked hard causing me to whimper and groan.

My hands went to his head. "Oh god Daddy," I moaned.

Every time I slid down his thick shaft my clit bumped against his pelvic bone. Another intense orgasm was building. I could feel the heat on my skin.

"Daddy!" I cried again, grinding my clit against him as my pussy tightened around him.

He held me down against him. I rocked back and forth, rubbing, rubbing....

"Cum for me princess!" He ordered, his fingers digging into my thighs. I felt him pulse and grow inside me just before he let out a feral growl, biting down on my breast, and cumming deep inside me.

I felt his cum filling my pussy as his cock twitched and throbbed against my G-spot (previously considered a myth). I rocketed into another blinding orgasm crying out "Daddy!"

I don't know how long it took us to come back down. We might have sat there for minutes or hours as far as I knew. His cock was soft now but it was still nestled deep in my pussy.

Finally he pushed me back, brushing my hair off my face. "You are everything a father could have hoped for," he told me.

I leaned forward and kissed him softly. "Thank you," I breathed.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you too Daddy."

I never went back to my room. I never picked up a random hottie. But I did have the best sex of my life on that cruise. Several times a day.

I graduated college a year ago. My Daddy and I still fuck when we can sneak away from Mom. We started taking annual "Father, Daughter Trips". Sometimes only a weekend, sometimes a whole week.

I've tried dating other boys my age, but they don't do it for me the way my Daddy does. I can't help it. I can't stop. And neither can he, we're meant to be in that respect. Freud argues that we all have Daddy issues. My issue is that I can't get enough of him.