Daddy Knows Best!

Story Info
Daddy inspects his babygirl before their trip.
1.8k words
3.93
170.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited! Daddy had been promising me a trip for weeks now and the day had finally arrived. I had packed my bag for the weekend and was anxiously awaiting Daddy getting home from work.

He had mentioned running late so I didn't know when to expect him, but I was ready as always. I watched for him at the window, to be sure I didn't miss him as he got out of the car, knowing that he liked me to answer the door for him.

He had set aside my favorite leather outfit for his arrival. After several attempts at adjusting the straps, it had finally fit perfectly. My breasts protruded nicely with just enough support to make them look perky.

As I looked out the window again, I grabbed an ice cube from my drink and rubbed each nipple to keep them stiff and hard. Daddy preferred to see them that way and specifically pinched each nipple, feeling for the chill, as part of his afternoon inspection. He frequently just had me meet him at the door naked, but this particular outfit also allowed easy access to my pussy and asshole.

Daddy preferred my pussy clean shaven and wet when he got home. The late afternoon shave was all I needed to make myself wet, but the hardest part was not cumming. Daddy would not be happy if he found out I was masturbating during the day when he wasn't home.

Rubbing my hand along my bare ass I thought out loud, "Ohhh no, I'm not going to make that mistake again." I don't know how Daddy found out that I'd played with myself that day but the whipping I got that night taught me that what Daddy said, Daddy meant. No orgasms unless Daddy said so.

I was surprised to see the large motor home pull up outside the window and stop in front of the house. I literally squealed with excitement as Daddy got out of it and headed for the house. Dropping the ice cube back in my drink, I quickly dried my nipples and gave each a quick pinch before heading to the door.

As Daddy approached the door I opened it and quickly dropped down to my knees, my ass resting on the backs of my feet, but elevated, my hands resting on my thighs, palms upward, my back straight just as he had taught me.

I smiled as Daddy walked in the door and stood there admiring me. This was one of my favorite moments of the day. Daddy worked hard and deserved to find his wife, his lover, his consort, his slave, his slut waiting patiently for him. I had given myself freely to him and I was his to admire and desire until the end of time. What Daddy wanted I gave him. It was no price to pay. I wanted him to have me, hold me, kiss me, train me, fuck me, punish me. For his love for me was without question, as was my love for him.

I again smiled at him, a twinkle in my eye. He saw it and smiled back, "Hello, my pet, my little girl, my baby girl. I can see from that smile you're happy. Excited even?"

Not saying anything, as per my training, I simply grinned at him even more.

"Good girl," he said rubbing his hand over my hair and circling around behind me.

I continued to watch out the open front door, only slightly concerned a neighbor might notice me kneeling practically naked just inside. I had quickly gotten over the fear of that, since Daddy had explained the punishment I would receive had I ever tried to cover up before the inspection was over. I had been informed that I should ignore the world outside that door since it had no impact on our lives within regardless if it was opened or closed.

I felt Daddy's hands brush across my back and down my shoulders. He had the softest touch and my body tingled as his hands caressed me. Brushing my back, his hands then slid forward around my waist and up to cup my breasts. His fingers grabbing my hard nipples as he playfully pinched them.

"Good girl," he whispered in my ear, noting the chill they still held. Giving them a glorious pinch, his hands then slid down my stomach and began the inspection of my pussy. Each hand slowly glided over the outside, feeling for stubble, or any sign of a lazy effort on the part of my daily chore. Smooth as silk, he tweaked my clit and then slid several fingers into my steamy pussy. Catching my breath, I held back a sure orgasm.

This had been almost impossible at first but become easier with Daddy's aggressive orgasm denial training. It had seemed like years but Daddy assured me that I had completed my training in less than two weeks and that from that point forward orgasms would be rewards for good behavior and his to give. I could always ask to cum, and Daddy rarely refused to allow his baby girl cum, but his word was final regardless. Daddy knows best!

After fingering my pussy for what seemed like forever, but was certainly only a few minutes, Daddy withdrew his fingers, sliding his hands back up my stomach and back up to my breasts, circling them with my pussy juices. "Your dripping wet tonight little girl. You didn't have any orgasms today did you?" he asked.

Knowing he knew the answer already I just slowly shook my head in a silent, "No."

"Good girl," Daddy said.

Daddy's hands then slid up to the top of my back and I felt the gentle push that would cause me to kneel forward allowing my ass to rise up behind me. Daddy again slid his right hand down between the lips of my pussy, lathering his fingers with my wetness and then sliding his fingers up and circling my anus. I loved this part of the inspection. He slowly slid one finger into my ass and then pulled it out and then repeated with each of his other fingers. I recognized this pattern as part of a more thorough inspection and knew I was going to have to keep myself from making to much noise.

Daddy's fingers again slid between my pussy lips and then back to my ass, where this time two fingers slid in together easily. The same pattern again but this time three fingers and a twirl of daddy's hand. I loved when he played with my asshole and I quickly felt myself getting into the rhythm, my pussy and clit feeling the pattern as well. I needed to maintain control. I didn't need Daddy angry prior to our trip!

Daddy was much more aggressive as he started to push all four fingers into my ass, stretching me in every angle imaginable. I had to keep myself from swaying back and trying to engage daddy's hand. This inspection was his to give and not mine to enjoy, per se.

Daddy was starting to go deeper then he normally does with his hand and I was starting to wonder whether he was going to start fisting me. I was not against it, but was hoping that I might get a little anal fucking on our trip and a big time fisting session would likely have my ass off limits for at least a couple of days. Whether Daddy's intuition had caught on to my wishes, or not, he slowed down and then the inspection was over.

I continued to lay there, catching my breath, grateful that I had not come and that the vacation would not be postponed or delayed due to my insubordination. Daddy walked around and shut the door.

"Sit up," Daddy said as I slowly worked my way back up to my regular position. "Baby girl, your inspection is complete and you did well not to cum. Have you been practicing your deep throat techniques? You may speak, now."

I let out a sigh, "I have Daddy. I can now relax my throat better than I ever have before. Practice will make me perfect for you Daddy."

Daddy smiled as he stepped forward. "Show me baby girl. Show Daddy how you can deep throat his big cock."

"It would be my pleasure," I said as I started to unbuckle his pants.

I immediately noticed the bulge. Daddy loved playing with my ass and I could tell he had been enjoying it immensely. Pulling down his underwear I could see the head was swollen bigger than normal and the veins appeared to be larger than ever. I quickly stroked the shaft giving it a gentle squeeze as I worked my hands back to the head. I was rewarded with a glistening drop of cum, that I stroked my tongue across only to have it stretch a good six inches from the tip of Daddy's cock. Hungrily, I followed that drip back and proceeded to gobble Daddy's cock, stroking the shaft as I intentionally forced my head farther and farther toward the back of my throat. Then the relaxation techniques that Daddy had taught me came into play. Breathing at just the right time and exhaling at the optimal time was how you can take the biggest cock and provide the most fabulous cock-sucking.

Daddy smiled from above as I looked up at him just as I managed to get his entire cock into my mouth and down my throat. Pausing for just a second, I then relaxed and slid it back out and then proceeded to do it again and again. Watching Daddy's face I knew that it wouldn't be long before he would be shooting his cum down my throat.

Another trick Daddy had taught me was to always finish every blow job as if it was the last blow job you'll ever give and swallow every drop as if it was the last meal you would ever get. Once I had this concept down, my blow jobs were epics and physically and mentally draining for both of us.

I could see I had Daddy entering one of those epic finishes now. His breathing was getting shallow and his stomach was trembling. His hands on my head had started as a gentle pet and now he had my hair firmly in both hands as he forced his cock down my willing and eager throat.

Sensing he was about to cum, my animal nature took over as I stopped throating him and started to gobble and suck and twist my hand as if this was the last cock I would ever suck. As he started to cum I swallowed every last drop as if that cum was the last meal I would ever have. Spent, Daddy dropped to his knees in front of me.

Looking up, he saw my face and smiled, tears forming in his eyes. "You make me the happiest man on this planet. Thank you, darlin," he said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Let me catch my breath and we'll get ready to leave for the weekend. We're going camping."

Sounds like fun I thought, especially in that motor home! That's my kind of camping.