Daddy Knows Best

Story Info
Daddy always knows what his little needs.
1k words
4.1
56.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first writing that I felt comfortable enough to post. Please tear this apart and help me become a better writer!

*****

"My Love? Come here please. I'd like to show you something" You hear me call out.

Ugh. You don't feel well and the last thing you want to do is see another one of my ideas. You just want to lay on the couch with Drogo, You don't know why you don't feel well. You've just been feeling really blah. Not wanting to do anything or see anyone. You even hated seeing me. Hated to see the worried questions in my eyes and disappoint me with your lack of answers. You've been closed off and distant for days. Not on purpose, just haven't felt like opening up.

"Yes daddy?" You grumble as you walk into the bedroom. You're so out of it that at first you don't see what's on the bed. Then you realize that our entire toy collection is laid out neatly on the bed. From the smallest egg vibrator to the most powerful hitachi. From the heavy black suede flogger, to the devil spawn bullwhip. Every length of rope, from shortest to longest, laid out in a neat row.

Every. Single. Toy.

"Dear god, I hope he's just organizing. I really don't want to play" You think to yourself as I emerge from the master bathroom.

The look on my face says that organization isn't all thats on my mind. Concern, mixed with heat. Like I just want to kiss all the bad away, or fuck you mercilessly. You aren't sure which.

"Strip" My tone of voice says that it's an order, not a request.

"Not right now please, Daddy, I don't feel good" and turn to walk away. Frustrated that I would ask such a thing of you when you are obviously having a hard time. Starting to question the trust you have for me.

Suddenly your head is jerked back by your hair. You feel me against your back breathing into your ear.

"You are mine and will please me in any way that I see fit. Do you understand that?" I growl.

"Daddy, No I don't want to."

"Strip now! Or I'll do it for you."

"No...no...Daddy can I just lie on the couch, I really don't feel good"

A metallic clicking noise, it sounds familiar to you but you can't place it. Not until you feel the shirt being cut off of your body. My hand reaching around to rip whats left of the fabric away to reveal your upper body.

You're starting to freak out a little. I've never treated you this way, It's not helping the trust that you were losing.

Forcefully, I shove you to the bed so that you're on your stomach. The weight of my body never leaving you. You cannot run. One hand holding you still, the other jerking your pajama pants to the floor. Leaving your bare ass and cunt exposed.

I spin you around and kiss you hard. I know you're not a fan of kissing, but I am and that's what matters right now. Spinning you back around, I give you a push so that you fall face down on the mattress, feet still on the floor and ass in the air.

I grab the heaviest of the floggers and start on your ass. You really don't want to play, but you can't deny that this is your favorite toy and it always makes you wet. Now is no exception.

"Does that feel good my love?"

"No" you lie. "I don't want to play! Please Stop!" You're kicking and fighting trying to get away.

Suddenly the flogging stops and you feel a sharp sting on your ass.

Fucking Ping Pong Paddle. It stings like a bitch and there is nothing about it that you like. And I'm using it harder than usual. Seven or eight strikes, you lose count but you know it's more than the usual. Then it stops. And everything goes quiet except for your heavy breathing and grunts as you try and escape. Still not possible. I'm too strong for you.

SMACK! That was a hand.

Thwack! That was the flogger.

STING! That was the paddle.

Over and over, alternating the three. Your mind starts to lose focus and you can't tell the difference between the three any more. Even your kicks and twists are losing their luster.

Your eyes are like waterfalls, rivers of tears streaming down your face. Unbelievable sadness welling up in your heart and spilling out from under your eyelids.

I flip you onto your back, and slowly inch my cock inside you. Slow steady thrusts. Deeper and a little faster with every stroke. You can feel the orgasm build inside you. Almost ready to explode but just needing that final thing. The last puzzle piece to send you over the edge.

Keeping my pace, I lean down and kiss your tears.

"You are mine my love, and I will always take care of you. Now release. All of it. Cum for me!"

That was it. The last straw. The orgasm racks your body into uncontrollable spasms. The tears flow faster and harder. Like someone left the water faucets in your brain running all night and they had to over flow somewhere. Gallons of tears spilling onto the sheets of the bed. Silent sobs shaking you just as hard as the orgasm did.

I lie down beside you without finishing. Wrapping my arms around you I pull you close, and hold you tight against me. You sink into the warmth and safety that my arms and chest provide. The smell of my cologne like heaven in your nose. It all feels like the safest place in the world to be and you keep crying. It's the only place where you can.

You cry until you start heaving. You've run completely out of tears. You try to get up to wipe your face but my arms are too strong and I'm not letting you go anywhere. You find something strangely comforting about that.

"Do you feel better my love?"

"Yes Daddy, much. Thank you."

"You're welcome my love, I thought maybe you just needed an outlet, a good reason to cry."

"Apparently so, I was wrong not to trust you...Daddy?"

"Yes my love?"

"Can we sleep like this?"

"Of course we can..."

Before I finish my sentence you're sound asleep. Sleeping well and dreamlessly for the first time in a week.