Daddy Loves Shiloh Ch. 01

Story Info
Her father wants her and he always gets what he wants.
937 words
4.18
92.3k
26
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
egirl1212
egirl1212
906 Followers

"Daddy, I'm home!" I sat up at the sound of my beautiful eighteen-year-old daughter's voice and hurried to the door. "Shiloh!"

Shiloh is the kind of beautiful that takes your breath away. Skin so velvety smooth that the most casual touch is sensual, enormous gray eyes, silvery blond curls, and the perfect body. She is petite, five foot four, and thin, with long legs, a flat, sculpted stomach, and tits that put a Victoria's Secret model to shame.

Her mother had left just after Shiloh was born and I had to say that I preferred my daughter a thousand times over to the bitch that was her mother. Shiloh had no idea that my love for her wasn't exactly fatherly: every time I saw her my cock twitched inside my pants and for the last few nights I had masturbated picturing her.

Shiloh burst into my room, the perfect picture of health and beauty in a short, low-cut gray dress. My eyes drifted to the tops of her tan legs to her impressive cleavage and I felt immediate pressure in my pants when she threw her arms around my neck, pressing her tits against my chest. I held her tightly and smelled her raspberry-scented hair, wondering what it would be like to peel off her dress and lick all over her teenage body.

"Should we have a drink?" I asked, a horrible plan spinning in my mind.

"I've had a few," Shiloh slurred slightly, crossing her arms and pressing her breasts up accidentally. This sealed my plan; I knew as well as anyone that my daughter couldn't hold her liquor.

We talked and drank for an hour, until Shiloh was practically falling off her chair. Tonight I would begin to put my plan into action: the plan that ended in me fucking my own daughter, shocking as that was. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't pretend that I didn't lust after her. Tonight was the beginning.

I carried her back to her room and then, pretending to be caring only for her, pulled her dress over her head. Her bra was black lace and I could see the darker coloring of her nipples through the fabric.

"It's okay, Baby," I told her, unclasping the bra with trembling fingers and drinking in the sight of her bare tits. I couldn't resist- I put my hands over her chest and squeezed, bending down to kiss a line down the side of her neck.

"Ohhh," Shiloh sighed, rolling sexily over a little. I ran my hands down her back and over her smooth, tight ass. To my surprise, her crotch was wet. I almost gasped aloud but Shiloh was passed out and at ease. I pulled her black thong gently off, bending down to kiss her perfectly waxed mound. Oh, shit, the smell that drifted out of her slit was something I had only imagined, musky and sensual and so delicious that I couldn't resist leaning down and gently licking the smooth inside of her pussy lips.

"Mmmm," Shiloh purred, "Daddy...." I froze; she imagined it was me? She knew it was?

Then she opened her beautiful eyes. "It's okay, Daddy," she whispered, running her tongue over her full lower lip. "I know how you feel about me. I know that you have my underwear in your bedside drawer, I know you jack off to my Facebook pictures. It's okay. I want you too."

She sat up and pressed her lips to mine, her hot tongue slipping inside my mouth and tangling with my tongue. She squeezed her own breasts, putting on a show, and my hand slid to the tight bump at the front of my pants.

To my shock, Shiloh leaned forward and unzipped my pants, releasing my cock.

"Whoa!" She gasped as the purple mushroom head appeared, followed by the rest of my cock. It was almost ten inches long it was so excited, and hard as steel. "You're huge! I'm a virgin, Daddy," she added. "I don't want anyone else ruining my pussy... it's all for you."

Then she leaned down and took the head of my cock between her lips, teasing her tongue over the tip.

"Oh, god, baby, yes," I whispered as she moved her hands to my balls and began to suck and lick and jack me off.

My cock grew still more and hardened and burned in my baby's mouth and Shiloh murmured sounds of appreciation as she sucked my cock better than anyone ever had.

"Oh, baby, baby, I'm going to...." I gasped and, right at that moment, Shiloh pulled back and thick, creamy strands of cum shot out of my cock and painted lines over her perfect breasts, chin, and lips.

She squeezed my dick, coaxing the last drops of the enormous load out, and then licked her finger, practically moaning in delight.

"Now let me do you," I begged, leaning down and slowly kissing up her thighs. I slowly licked into her slit and sucked her clit; she gasped and arched her back, forcing her sweet-smelling pussy into my face. As I kept going she writhed and squirmed and screamed, finally wrapping her legs around my head and forcing my face deep inside her. Orgasms shook through her like earthquakes and she screamed as I kept sucking and licking until I was given my reward: she squirted her cum into my mouth and all over my face.

"We'll never be the same," Shiloh whispered as she pressed her breasts against my chest and licked my bottom lip. "I want you to fuck me, Daddy. And soon."

egirl1212
egirl1212
906 Followers