Daddy Needs His Blowjob Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,584 Followers

As I adjusted the pillows so that I could lie comfortably on my side while my wife sleep-sucked me, Krissy nestled up to me from behind spoon-fashion. She wrapped her arms around my chest, mashing her big tits into my back. "This is so perfect, Daddy," she whispered. "This is everything I wanted. Do you think I'll ever be as good a cocksucker as Mom?"

"I'll teach you, sweetheart," I said as I thrust into her mother's loving, accepting mouth. "I'll teach you every day." I thrust again and again, smiling joyfully as I repeated: "Every day." Thrust. "Teach you every day."

And with the image filling my head of teaching my dutiful, sexy daughter to suck me just right every day, I came in Marie's lovely wet mouth. Marie shivered in a small orgasm at the pleasure of tasting my sperm, but kept sucking my cock without waking up. I continued lazily thrusting in and out as the three of us fell back to sleep.

A little while later I drifted into wakefulness. A coverlet had been draped over my upper torso while the regular sheets remained over my legs. The result was that I stayed warm and snug while at the same time I could feel open air on my cock.

Marie and Krissy were huddled together at the foot of the bed, their faces hovering over my groin, whispering while they took turns licking and slurping on my semi-erect cock.

". . . and just remember what I said, sweetie," Marie was saying, "in the regular world – in school, and when you go to college, and on the street – I want you to stand up for yourself. You are your own woman, and I like you to be strong and independent. But when you're at home. . ." She paused a moment while she took my cock in her mouth and slurped me lovingly. "When you're in the bedroom you need to put Daddy first. Always." She held my cock at the base and pointed the tip at her daughter's mouth, then took her other hand and put it on Krissy's head, guiding her to suck me. "Always serve Daddy. Always suck Daddy. And in return Daddy will give you so much pleasure."

By this time, my cock was completely hard. With my thick cock in her mouth, Krissy looked up at me and saw me looking at her. The sight of Krissy gazing lovingly at me while her mouth was stuffed with cock, with her mother inches away and holding the base for her, was so perfect that I wanted the image to say in my mind forever. Then Marie made the image even more perfect: she draped her other hand over her daughter's shoulder and used the tips of her fingers to caress the bulge that my cock made in her daughter's cheek. Then she bent forward and kissed her daughter's other cheek. She turned to me and smiled. What could be a more perfect sight than that: my two gorgeous blonde girls gazing at me with love in their eyes, and my cock stuffed in my stepdaughter's mouth, while her mother was inches away, holding my shaft for her daughter to suck and smiling with approval and lust?

Krissy took her mouth off my dick and, looking at her mother, cocked her head in my direction. "Daddy's awake," she said, and kissed my cockhead. "Can we try it now?"

"Danny, are you up for some show-and-tell?" Marie asked me. "Krissy wants to learn how to deepthroat."

I simply smiled.

Marie took that as permission to go ahead. "Okay, first we'll start with a little demonstration." She sat up on the bed and, bending her head, engulfed my cock almost down to the root, as I had experienced so many times before. The feeling was exquisite.

She turned to her daughter. "Part of it consists of relaxing the throat completely, sweetie. But after you get past that phase, you want to control your gag and swallowing reflexes, so that you can massage Daddy's cock with your throat muscles. Like this." She deepthoated me again – farther down my pole this time – and I could feel and even see by the moonlight streaming in the window that she was flexing her throat muscles, sending waves of pleasure up and down my shaft. When she took her mouth off a few moments later, it was as if I had reached the gates of heaven only to be drawn back to earth. "You see?" she said to Krissy.

"I don't think I can do it," said Krissy.

"Sure you can, sweetie." She held my cock by the base and brought it to her daughter's mouth, who dutifully kissed and licked the tip. Marie joined her daughter briefly, and together they licked my frenulum and cockhead together, their tongues sometimes swirling together and touching each other as they gave me pleasure. Then Marie went back to instructing her daughter.

"Danny, can you please stand by the bedside? Over here," she said, pointing behind her at the foot of the bed. "Now sweetie, watch again how I do it." Marie then lay down on her back with her head dangling upside down off the edge of the bed. "Fuck my mouth, Danny," she said sweetly. "Show her how it's done."

I brought my cock to my loving wife's mouth and slowly impaled her throat with my cock, smiling at Krissy the whole time. "Soon this will be you," I said.

Krissy lay stomach down on the bed and scooted closer to her mother. Her legs bent upward at the knees and she wiggled them absent-mindedly in the air. She brought her fingers to her mother's throat and stroked the skin of Marie's neck, feeling my hard cock going in and out. Then, tentatively, she edged even closer so that her torso was right alongside, snuggled against the length of her mother's beautiful body. She began kissing and licking her mother's throat, making love to my cock through the membrane of her mother's skin. She draped one hand over her mother's breast and caressed her mother's nipples while her legs continued to dangle in the air like a little girl's. Marie made contented gurgling sounds as I gently fucked her throat and her daughter licked and caressed her neck and breasts.

"Now it's your turn, Krissy," I said.

Krissy dutifully turned over on her back so that now I had mother and daughter both laid out before me, their heads hanging upside down off the edge of the bed, inviting my dick to invade their willing throats.

I eased my cock out of my wife's mouth and into my beautiful stepdaughter's inviting mouth as easily as I could. Marie turned onto her side facing Krissy. "Gently," Marie said soothingly to her daughter. "Take him gently and relax. Daddy will never hurt you. Daddy loves you and you love Daddy's cock. Now take him deeper, sweetie."

Krissy began gagging and I pulled out.

"Poor baby," said Marie. She kissed Krissy on the lips and began caressing her daughter's breast. "Try again." I brought my cock back to Krissy's lips, and this time Marie continued to play with her little daughter's huge breasts, while whispering in her ear the whole time: "You love Daddy so much. Daddy's cock is so tasty, so good. Isn't it wonderful to feel Daddy's cock in your mouth, in your throat, in your tummy? When he's deep in your throat, he's so close to your heart." She moved her hand down to Krissy's vagina and started gently playing with her daughter's clit. "You can feel Daddy in your mouth and in your pussy, can't you? Accept Daddy's cock," she whispered in Krissy's ear, so softly that I could barely hear her, "and he will make you cum and cum!"

I could see the effect Marie's words were having on her daughter. Krissy, tense before with anxiety over having a big cock down her throat, was gradually relaxing and breathing more smoothly. She brought her hand up to my cock and began caressing the shaft with her fingertips.

Marie then edged down farther on the bed and positioned her head between her daughter's legs. "Relax, sweetie, and feel Daddy's cock," she said softly. I pushed deeper into my stepdaughter's wet throat and I felt her begin to gag, then relax. I pumped into her mouth and throat gently, while Marie lapped at her daughter's wet pussy, fingering her at the same time. Marie and I locked our gazes while we worked on her daughter from both ends.

Pavlov himself could not have done it better, I reflected as I gently pumped my cock in and out of Krissy's mouth. At the same time that Marie was calming her daughter and teaching her to take my cock all the way down her throat, she was simultaneously conditioning her to associate cocksucking with clitoral stimulation. She was turning her daughter into a cocksucker extraordinaire who would link orgasms with sucking Daddycock.

"Daddy's cock is so good, isn't it, sweetie?" Marie said between licks. "The more you lick him, the more pleasure he'll give you. Suck Daddy!" Then Marie clamped her mouth on her daughter's clit and began sucking it while her fingers danced up and down her daughter's sensitive inner thighs. My cock went deeper into my stepdaughter's lovely throat with each gentle push. This first time, I knew that Krissy couldn't deepthroat me as well as her mother. But this was only the first lesson -- there would be many, many more, and she would learn to take me all the way. Daddy would teach her.

Krissy bucked her pelvis involuntarily, thrusting her eager clit into her mother's face, and shivered through an orgasm. I could feel her spasms through my cock deep in her gullet.

I pulled out and gave Krissy a chance to catch her breath. After gasping in a lungful of air, she asked me, beaming, "Was I good, Daddy?"

"Good?" I said. "You're Daddy's little cocksucker!"

Marie slid back along the bed so that she and her daughter were alongside each other. Krissy was still on her back, while her mother was now on her stomach. Their two beautiful little voluptuous bodies were so amazingly similar that I thought again that they looked almost like busty, gorgeous sisters as much as they did like mother and daughter. My two girls embraced each other, caressing each other's breasts and asses while I sandwiched my cock between their two lovely faces. I rubbed my cock all over their cheeks, their noses, their hair -- and their lips. They happily slurped and giggled over my cock for several minutes before I sprayed both their faces with cum. They giggled some more as they licked my cock and each other's faces clean.

Sometime later I awoke again to sex. This time both of my girls were lying with me spoon-style. The one with her ass to me – again I didn't know which it was in the dark – had slipped my shaft into her pussy and was thrusting back and forth on my cock while I slowly woke up. "Fuck me, sweetheart," I said, neither knowing nor caring which "sweetheart" I was addressing. "Fuck your Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy," they both said. I felt a hand reach around my hips from behind and begin to play with my balls as I continued to pump into my girl.

I reached around in front of me. Sliding my hands up from her tiny waist and her taut tummy, I grabbed my partner's outrageously big tits so that I could pull her closer to me as I thrust deeper. "I love you," I said to both of them. "You're so beautiful. So loving." I thrust harder and pinched her nipple. "Such huge soft tits. Such a tight, wet pussy. Your precious little body is made for Daddy to fuck over and over. You're Daddy's little girl, Daddy's big-titted little fuckdoll." I thrust harder and harder. "And you're so good at fucking your Daddy."

They giggled. "Yes Daddy," they said again in unison, and this time I felt them both shiver in tandem in another shared orgasm. It was amazing – and amazingly erotic – that at times like these mother and daughter were so emotionally and mentally linked that they orgasmed together. I pumped harder, holding a pair of beautiful tits in my two hands wrapped around my girl's torso. My other girl held me close from behind, caressing my chest with her hands and pressing her massive boobs into my back. When I thrust forward, the girl behind me mimicked my actions so that the three of us humped in unsion.

I was in a heavenly incestuous sandwich. The girl behind me whispered in one ear, while the other in front of me whispered encouragement. Both were so close to me and I was so delirious with lust and joy that I couldn't tell which voice was in front of me and which was behind, or which girl said what.

"I love your cock," whispered one.

"Fuck me every day, Daddy," whispered the other.

"Such joy! Such pleasure from your cock!" said one as she giggled and shivered through another orgasm.

"Our pussies belong to Daddy! Daddy makes us cum so much!"

"We're your girls, Daddy!" said one.

"And Daddy fucks his girls!" giggled the other.

The girl behind me shivered and hugged me tighter, digging her fingernails into the skin of my chest, as I plunged over and over into the other girl's tight cunt.

Every nerve ending in my whole body seemed to have migrated to the tip of my cock. I felt as if my cock had gone deeper into my girl than any cock had ever gone in history – deep into her cunt, past her cervix, beyond her womb, into her very soul. I screamed inarticulately as I bucked faster and faster, jackhammering my cock violently into her cunt and spraying my seed deep into my girl. My orgasm was so intense that I saw stars swimming in my vision.

When I came, I still didn't know which of my two horny, busty girls was receiving my load of sperm. All I knew was that it was the most erotic moment of my life. "I love you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, gasping. I wanted the whole neighborhood to wake up and envy me. "I love fucking you!"

A few days later Marie and I went to a furniture store and bought the widest bed we could find. We moved our old double bed into Krissy's room so that she and I could have room for two whenever Krissy and I chose to have special Daddy-daughter time. Most nights, though, we would need a bed that would fit the three of us comfortably, with Daddy in the middle sandwiched between his two lovely girls.

When we bought the new bed, though, we didn't give much thought to moving it in. It turned out that manhandling a big mattress and box springs down the hall was nothing in comparison to getting it around the corner, through the doorway and into the bedroom itself. I had to take the door completely off the hinges to finagle that extra inch or two to get the mattress inside the bedroom.

And wouldn't you know it? When I reassembled the door the damn doorknob and latch worked perfectly.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,584 Followers
12