Daddy, Please Undress Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Exhibitionist daughter & dad, thrown together by fate.
5.8k words
4.38
281.1k
75

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know many of you are searching for that one story to help you through a lonely evening or an especially slow time in the office. While I hope I've done a good job to create a story, and some eroticism at the same time, would you mind taking just a few seconds to vote when you're finished reading? Voting helps me decide if I should post more chapters, or not. I appreciate comments, too, and I reply to all emails.

This chapter sets the stage for the whole story series. For some, it may seem slow at first, but, to understand the following chapters, I highly suggest you read this one all the way through.

My 19 year old daughter is an exhibitionist. Now, before you start to think I'm a bad parent for seeming to be proud of this, there are some things you need to know. Let me start there.

Three years after my wife and I were married, she went to see a doctor to find out why she couldn't get pregnant. All her tests were fine so I was sent to have tests done, too. My test results came back with the answer. Apparently, I was what they called "Sperm Zero" or, functionally sterile being in the zero percent viable sperm category. Even though I could ejaculate normally, the sperm count was virtually non-existent. They put me on some medication, but, it only got me to the 2% range, and that wasn't near enough to conceive. We were told that without intervention, we would not have children.

My wife was crushed while I felt guilty and inadequate as a man. We finally told our families. My family understood, but, I overheard her mother refer to me as being 'defective'. The hurt deepened and she and I started to grow apart.

About six months later, a teenage girl living in our apartment complex became pregnant. Seeing her in the laundry room, my wife asked her if she was going to keep the baby. As a result of their conversation, we offered to fund a private adoption and take the baby after birth. We also offered an additional sum of money to get her started at the local junior college, and to our surprise she agreed to everything. She didn't want to keep the baby and didn't want to have an abortion, either.

Our attorney suggested that we move out of the apartment into another apartment complex as soon as we could. Then arrange to move out of the area, preferably out of state actually, after the baby arrived as well as severe any ties we had to the girl or mutual friends. We took all the advice and once the baby was delivered we quickly moved to Sacramento, California where I took a civil service job.

Crissy (short for Christina), was a beautiful child and perfect for us. We had never been happier and Crissy's presence in our life made all the hurt and past problems go away.

When Crissy was turning 1, we took her to the doctor for her checkup and shots. During the checkup, we noticed that the doctor kept looking in Crissy's ears and making noises. In some cases, Crissy didn't respond to the noises. The doctor sent us to a Pediatric EENT, who, after a series of examinations, told us that Crissy had a significant hearing loss. Further tests showed that Crissy had some nerve damage and it was generally considered that this type of problem was not repairable. We were sent to a specialist, a surgeon, who told us this type of defect couldn't be fixed by surgery, either, and out best option would be to return to the EENT and follow his instructions.

So, Crissy was fitted with infant hearing aids and we took some classes to help us understand what she could and couldn't hear. They suggested we start sign language and lip reading classes.

I began them immediately. I also read everything I could find on deafness. I learned a lot, too. Deafness affects not only hearing, but the ability to speak. It has social and personality implications, too – many of them carrying the potential of long term emotional harm.

My wife, on the other hand, was determined to help Crissy by ignoring the problem and eventually not even acknowledging that there was a problem. It became a huge barrier between us since I refused to sit back and not do everything possible to help Crissy out.

Two years later, my wife divorced me and the court gave physical custody of Crissy to her. I was able to see Crissy on a regular basis, though. In fact, my wife was all too happy for me to come pick her up and keep her over the weekend. As Crissy grew up and we tried to 'mainstream' her into public schools, things got tougher. Crissy didn't pay attention and wasn't social with other kids. Her grades were poor and she was almost held back every year. They made fun of her hearing aids and called her "Robot Girl." At home, the relationship between Crissy and her mother was tense most of the time. A lot of yelling and ignoring each other.

But, when Crissy came to see me, she was a different person. She was a lovable, kind, and respectful child. She was a perfect angel. We played sign language games, played lip reading games and grew closer with each visit. On the other hand, the relationship between my ex-wife and Crissy was getting worse each day. By the time Crissy was a teenager, she refused to wear her hearing aids at home so she could ignore her mother. She was rebellious and in constant trouble. Still, when she came to my house, she was always an angel.

I did well in my job. Hell, that's all I had in my life except Crissy. One year I got an unusually large, rather embarrassing bonus. I immediately took Crissy to a hearing specialist in Philadelphia where she got fitted for some new hi-tech inner ear devices that worked wonders for Crissy. You should have seen her eyes light up when they put them in. She jumped up, stomped her feet, clapped her hands and ran to me and jumped into my arms. It was the happiest day in my life. The doctor and I sat back and smiled as she made little noises with the things in the doctor's office – banging them together, moving a chair, it was amazing to see her react to sound.

We could now easily talk back and forth at a normal volume. Unfortunately, Crissy's voice hadn't developed well because she spent years unable to hear herself clearly, but, I could understand her just fine and we took to seeing movies, reading to each other and growing close. Soon, her speaking was much better and I could see her whole personality change. I even took her to a BSB concert where she got to experience live music for the first time.

Crissy never had a circle of friends because most kids avoided her. She wasn't like them. She didn't talk like them and she didn't hear like them. All the way through high school, she never had a real date or was asked to a dance or a prom. She told me once that she didn't care about all of that, but, I didn't believe her. Her mother told me she heard her cry sometimes at night and it broke my heart. To make things worse, her mother was not offering her any sympathy and told her she needed to 'toughen up'.

I was happy when she finally told me there was a boy that was showing some interest in her. It was her senior year. Her grades had picked up and she was maturing into a beautiful young lady. Her skin was perfectly clear and her hair was luxurious, thick and long. She started to dress more femininely and if you wouldn't have known she was almost deaf, you would have thought she was one of the most popular girls in school.

After her high school graduation, she finally went out with Chad. He seemed like a good kid. When I met him, I asked him to be conscious and considerate of Crissy's condition. I was happy when he told me that he would. She came to see me one weekend and told me that things were starting to get serious with Chad and when I asked how serious, she told me not to worry saying "Daddy, I'm still a virgin."

Although I wasn't trying to find that out, it was a relief to hear and I was happy she felt comfortable enough to tell me that. I tried to have a quick talk with her about STD's and being safe and using 'protection', but, she surprised me by saying that she knew everything about everything had been on birth control for two years already at the recommendation of her doctor. Apparently, birth control pills can help ease the pain and discomfort of severe menstrual cramping. I never knew that, but I definitely question the wisdom of giving sexually curious young girls birth control pills!

The weekend before her 19th birthday, she was at my house and we were talking about Chad. "Daddy, I really like him," she said, "I really really like him."

She confided in me that he was taking her someplace special for her birthday and hoped they would be able to find a place where they could be 'alone'. Crissy told me she was ready to be 'romantic' with Chad, and I could see a little sparkle in her eye. I knew she wasn't in 'real love' with Chad, but maybe this was a puppy-love kind of thing - part of growing up, and she was finally able to experience a male-female relationship. In as much as I wasn't thrilled to think about my daughter in the back seat of a car with her legs up while Chad pumped my little girl, I was happy that there was some romantic action in her life. She needed it and I had to just let things run it's course.

She left to go home from my house around noon on Sunday, much earlier that she usually does. Normally, she would have dinner with me and then head back to her Mom's house around 9:00 PM. But, upon arriving home, she saw Chad's car in the driveway. What she found inside broke her into pieces and destroyed the relationship between her and her mother forever.

She found them in her mother's room. She stood in the doorway, unseen, just long enough to figure out what was going on. Her mother was giving Chad a wild ride, doing the horizontal bop while young Chad was wildly pumping his dick in and out of her. She heard her mother say "She won't fuck you this good, Chad, she'll never fuck you like I do. Plus, she doesn't have any tits, she's as flat as a board and I know how much you like to titty fuck me. She won't suck you like I do, either, you know that."

"Uh-huh, I know," he said, "She's a pathetic excuse for a female, but if I stop seeing her, I won't have any reason to be over here so much. I'll tell her soon, I promise I will."

Crissy, arrived back at my house before 1:00 PM. Her face was red and she was sobbing harder than I had ever seen her cry. Her nose was running and she was screaming and cussing in a way I had never seen before.

"Kissy, (my nickname for her) what the hell is going on?" I asked.

In between sobs and screaming, she told me that she got home to find her mom and Chad in bed. "He was fucking her," she said, "and they were talking about me while they were doing it." She screamed and cussed so hard, I couldn't believe she was capable of this kind of anger. She threw her purse against the wall and kicked a chair so violently it made a hole in the wall. She was screaming at me telling me what she saw and heard.

"I can't believe it, I can't fucking believe it," she yelled. Still sobbing, "She told him I would never fuck him as good as she did and that I was flat as a board and didn't have any tits and that I wouldn't suck him."

I went to hold her but she pushed me away screaming "Then that asshole says he was going to break up with me soon and that I was a pathetic excuse for a female."

"How fucking long have they been doing this?" She yelled. She collapsed on the couch in my living room, sobbing and crying and swinging her fists back and forth. I went to her and tried to hug her but she was in such a state of rage that I didn't dare interrupt.

I stood next to the couch and waited for a minute. I was about to say something when she looked at me, ran into my arms and cried "Daddy, what am I going to do? I'm not ever going back there again and I don't ever want to see that fucking bitch for as long as I live. She's not even my real mom – she's nothing to me – nothing!" I stood there and held her next to me and let her cry for a long time. She almost drenched my shirt with her tears she cried so much.

"Kissy, you can stay here," I told her, "In fact, you can live here as long as you want to. You can move into the extra room, go to college and everything will be okay, I promise it will."

"That fucking bitch," she yelled, "I hate her. I hate her." She started crying hard and I could see her anger was mounting again. "I can't believe she said those things about me."

"Kissy, is there anything there you need?" I asked, but there was no answer from her – she was just shaking and sobbing. "Kissy, listen to me, is there anything there you need? I'll go get it right now. You can stay here and I'll go get anything you want and we can get through this. But, it's not going to get any better by yelling and screaming. You saw what you saw. You can't change that. All we can do it get through it."

Her anger subsided a little and she looked up to me. "Fucking men! I hate them all." She said. I just looked at her still not believing my darling angel could talk like this. "Oh, Daddy," she started sobbing again, "not you, I didn't mean you."

"I know, Honey. Trust me, most are assholes, that's for sure." I replied.

That made Crissy laugh a little, but, she was still crying as I hugged her.

"My CDs and my backpack. Makeup. Some stuff under the sink in the bathroom – the girl stuff there and my computer. Everything on my desk, and my jewelry box. That's all I want. She can keep everything else. I don't want anything she ever bought for me. She's a fucking bitch and I don't ever want to owe her anything!" she cried.

"Kissy, I'll go get it all for you. You stay here and don't answer the phone," I told her, "come on, why don't you go lay down for a while until I get back?"

I took her by the hand and walked her back to my bedroom and sat her on the bed. She laid down and I handed her a box of tissues, then kissed her, grabbed my keys and left the house.

I stopped at the grocery store by my house and they gave me some boxes I could put Crissy's things in. Leaving the grocery store, I called my ex from my cell phone. She didn't pick up, probably still in bed – fucking with Chad, so I left a message.

"Hi, it's Bob. I'm on the way over. I'll be there in 10 minutes. I'll knock on the door one time and wait 1 minute for you to answer before I kick the door in." Then I hung up.

As I pulled onto her street, I passed Chad's car, which was at the stop sign waiting to turn. He pretended not to see me, but, I flipped him off anyway just for good measure - the little asshole.

I pulled into the drive and shut off my car. Grabbing a few of the empty boxes, I walked up to the door and knocked. I didn't have to wait more than 10 seconds before she opened the door.

"What the hell's your problem?" She asked.

I pushed my way through the door, almost knocking her over. "Hey," she yelled, "get out of my house!"

I started to walk towards Crissy's room when she tried to yank my arm back saying "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm getting Crissy's things," I yelled. "Stay out of my way or you'll be sorry."

I went into the bathroom first and completely cleaned out everything that was under the sink. Hot curlers. Pads. Curling iron. Makeup. Everything – it all went into the box. I started to walk into Crissy's room but she stopped me.

"This is too much, Bob. What's going on?" She asked. "Tell me or I'm calling the police."

"Okay," I dropped the boxes and turned to look at her, then I continued.... "Cassy came home and saw you and dickwad fucking your brains out and talking about her while you two were fucking. You didn't even know she was here, did you? Good job, really great, fucking your own daughter's boyfriend and talking about her like that."

Her face went white. She gasped and slumped against the wall. Me, I just picked up the boxes and went into Crissy's room and started looking for things she would want.

I got all the things Crissy asked for and put it in the boxes. As I walked past my ex each time to take a box to the car, I didn't say a word and neither did she. I took a last look around the room and picked up a few things Crissy didn't mention, and told her I would be right back to get the computer.

When I returned, she was sitting on Crissy's bed with a blank stare on her face. I started to unhook the computer and move all the pieces out into the hall. As I did, I spoke to her while I worked, "Call Chad and tell his sorry ass not to try to contact either Crissy or me. She doesn't want to see you or talk to you ever again. Those were her exact words. If you ever want to talk to me, call me at work. If you ever show up unexpectedly at my house, I'll be the one calling the police."

She sat there silently as I moved the rest of the things out to my car. When I was done, I simply left. I had said my peace and left her to deal with the consequences of her selfish actions.

When I arrived back at the house, I unloaded my car into the garage and quietly went inside so I didn't disturb Crissy's nap. But, once inside, I found her in the kitchen, cleaning up broken glass. There were two empty wine coolers on the counter and I could see from the glass she was cleaning up that she must have broken one, too.

"I thought you were taking a nap?" I asked.

She looked up at me with her red face and puffy eyes and I could see that she hadn't stopped crying yet. She stood up, looked down at the glass, looked back at me and then started to tear up again. Without saying a word she came to me, put her arms around me and I held her for a few more minutes until she was calm.

"Looks like you got thirsty there, Kissy." I was trying to make a joke, but, a little concerned that she might have drank two wine coolers in the short time I was gone.

"It's all you had, Daddy," she said, "there wasn't anything else to drink. Besides, I think I deserved it. I'm sorry I broke one. Are you mad?"

"No," I replied, "I'm not mad, and I guess maybe we can bend the rules a little today with the wine coolers. It's not like you're drinking straight whiskey or anything like that. Is there one for me in the 'fridge?"

I helped her clean up the spilled wine cooler and broken glass and reached into the refrigerator to get one for myself. I handed another one to her, too, saying "Take it slow, I don't want you passing out on me."

We sat at the kitchen table. "Kissy," I said, "I know you're hurting pretty bad right now. You feel betrayed by people you thought loved you, I know that. And, I know you're angry right now. But, tomorrow is a new day and this will be behind you. Forget about asshole Chad. You're not the first girl to be cheated on and you won't be the last. Forget about Mom. She's not going to bother us. It's just me and you now – we have each other."

We sat and talked for a long time that afternoon drinking wine coolers. When it started to get close to dinner time I realized I didn't have much in the house to eat, so we ordered some pizza and had a feast of double thick cheese and wine coolers.

We ended up in the living room sitting on the couch after we ate. "Crissy, tomorrow, I'll take some time off and we'll go out to get you some bedroom furniture, and some clothes. We'll just shop till we drop and get you everything you need. We'll have to go to the grocery store, too, but, we can eat while we're shopping, so we'll do the grocery last."

She started to get tired and laid her head down in my lap. Between the shock she had and the crying and the wine coolers, I knew she wasn't going to last too much longer. I was stroking her hair and her back when she asked "Daddy, why didn't you ever get remarried?"

It was a fair question. "Well," I answered, "I dated a few times and had a few possibles along the way, but, once they found out I couldn't have kids, the all broke it off. I'm, you know, what's the word...... oh, yeah, I'm defective."

12