Daddy, Please Undress Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crissy laughed and she rolled back to look at me. When she did, the hand that was stroking her back fell squarely on her breast. I moved it away immediately and I don't think she thought anything of it since it was an accident, but, I felt a little guilty. I had just felt my daughter's breast.

"That makes two of us, Daddy, we're both defective." She said.

After a minute, she started to sniff and cry softly. "I can't believe she said that about my boobs," Crissy sobbed, "just because she has big ones doesn't mean she has to make fun of mine."

"Kissy," I said, having resumed my comforting stroking of her back, "You're a petite girl. You have a small frame. You're what, maybe five foot tall and a hundred pounds? What size do you wear?"

"32-AA, sometimes I don't even wear a bra. I don't have anything to put in one" she answered.

"No," I laughed, "Not that size, what's your dress size?"

"1, I guess."

"Crissy, that's awful small, isn't it? I mean, that's like the size models wear and none of them are big-chested. It's just your build. Plus, you're going to find that plenty of men are more attracted to a small bust than a big one."

"Really, Daddy?" she asked.

"Trust me, Kissy," I answered, "Later on, you'll be thankful for what you have. When the rest of the ladies your age get older, and their boobs are hanging down around their waist, you'll be the one with the perky set, bouncing around, poking out and turning heads."

She started to laugh again so I kept on trying to tell her the advantages of petite boobs. "You can wear more flattering and sensual fashions, go bra-less just about anytime you want, and, they will be very sensitive to touch. You might not think that's important now, but, I promise you, one day it will be."

"Daddy, are you one of those guys that's attracted to small ones?"

Now it was my turn to say FUCK! I said it to myself, though. How was I going to answer her? The truth was, yes, I am one of those guys that prefers small chested women. But, was that too personal of a question for a small breasted daughter to ask her dad?

"Kissy, as long as this doesn't go any further than us, I'll answer you. Okay?"

"Uh-huh." She answered.

"Honestly.......... the answer is yes. I've always found small breasts to be much more attractive and sensual. Plus, you don't have to search all over for them!" I said.

She took my hand and held it in hers to her chest, just below her breasts. I was very aware of how close my hand was to her boobs, but, I made no effort move it.

"I don't know if you're lying or telling the truth, Daddy," she said, "But, thank you."

I sat there for a minute realizing I must have said the right thing. When I looked down at her, I could see that her eyes were closed.

Soon, her breathing slowed and her grip on my hand released. She was finally resting. She had such a horrible day and it was nice to see her get some relief from it. I let her lay like that for 20 or 30 minutes while I watched her sleep. My angel.

I knew I had to get her to bed. With all the wine coolers she drank and all the crying, I wanted her to get a good night's sleep and be rested for a full day tomorrow. I tried to wiggle my hand away from where it was captured against her chest. As I did, she stretched her arms out and then tucked them under her head like a pillow. I waited another 10 minutes and then decided to carry her to the bed.

I was trying to decide how to pick her up without waking her. Realizing I couldn't do it, I decided to wake her and then get her into the bedroom to lie down. I placed my hand on her side and lightly shook her while I called her name.

There was no response. I put my hand on her again to shake her, but, stopped when I felt the side of her bra under my hand. Just then, 10 million thoughts ran through my head in that one instant. My hand was mere inches from her breast. Actually, if I just laid my fingers out, I would be touching the side of her bra cup. Before I could stop myself, I touched her. My hand moved to her breast and I cupped it in my hand. I felt my cock jump under her and increased the pressure slightly to see if I could feel her breast inside the bra. It felt like there was nothing there but material. She didn't stir, so I continued to feel her, now cupping and squeezing gently to find her flesh. Still nothing. My cock was getting hard and I felt her weight on it now. I considered putting my hand under shirt, but, convinced myself that was way too far out of bounds.

Withdrawing my hand, I shook her shoulder and spoke a little louder saying "Kissy, come on let's get you in bed." When she didn't move, I did it again, only louder, and when she still didn't move, I shook her harder and spoke louder. She finally opened her eyes and I said "Kissy, come on, you're exhausted. You can sleep in my bed tonight. I'll sleep on the couch."

She started to move, half asleep, so I helped her back to the bedroom. I pulled the sheets down and sat her on the bed and realized we had a problem. I went to my dresser and got her one of my undershirts. "Crissy, here....," handing her the undershirt, "you can sleep in this. Take your clothes off and I'll wash them up for you, along with the ones you had here this weekend, so you'll have some clothes to wear tomorrow." She nodded, barely able to stay awake.

I started to leave the room, but, I turned around to tell her I would be back in a few minutes to get the clothes. Before I could finish talking, she had already pulled her t-shirt over her head and was sitting in her bra. I left the room and pulled the door almost closed behind me. I stood outside the door for a second, and knew I should leave, but, something held me there.

Standing out side the door, I looked through to see her standing in her bra, pushing her jeans down her legs. Standing now in just her bra and panties, I took in the sight of my nearly naked daughter. She was breathtaking. Her smooth and flawless body, almost naked, was a wet dream waiting to happen. She turned a little toward the door and the whole vision went into slow motion as she reached behind for the clasp to her bra.

As she undid it, her tiny breasts came into view. Unconsciously, I rubbed my crotch to soothe my aching rod, now straining against my pants. Her breasts were about the size of golf balls. The nipples took up at least half their size, or, I should say the nipples were half her breasts. They vibrated when she moved. Perfectly symmetrical and topped with pink nipples. I envisioned what they would feel like if I sucked them. I'm sure her whole breast would fit into my mouth.

Then her hands went to her panties and she skimmed them down, leaving her completely naked just 10 feet from me. Her pubic hair was light brown and it was thick and overgrown. Even though I couldn't see anything more than a mass of hair, I knew I was looking at her pussy. It had been years since I saw my daughter naked and I felt both proud and excited to witness her like this. It was a sight to behold. Her slinky body just oozed beauty. I reached again for my cock, now intending to masturbate while I watched, but, she reached for the undershirt and put it on, shielding herself from my view. The undershirt came down to mid-thigh, longer than some of the skirts I have seen girls wear these days, so I just figured it was time to back off.

I felt it was best to give her a few more minutes before I went in there so I headed back to the kitchen to get her some aspirin – maybe if she took some she might feel better in the morning. On my way, I saw her overnight bag she brought with her for the weekend and went to pick it up.

Setting it on the kitchen table, I unzipped it and dumped everything out. There was a pair of shoes, some shorts, a pair of jeans, 2 bras and 2 panties. I reached for the bras first. Curiously, I noticed they surely were 32-AA, but they were seriously padded. Holding one up and looking at the curve and depth of the cup, it was almost all padding, with maybe enough capacity to hold a micro sized tit. I picked up her panties and immediately felt a crusty crotch. Looking inside, there was a white spot in the gusset of her panty. Shamelessly, I held the panties to my nose to smell her scent.

If angels in heaven wore panties, they would smell like this, I though. It was a very light, but definite feminine smell. Remembering how she told me she was a virgin, I guess that was expected. But then, I know some things about the female body and I know the vagina constantly flushes itself, so I threw the virgin theory out and reached for the other pair of panties. This pair had a much stronger aroma and a much thicker residue. When I held it to my nose, there was no mistaking the fact that these were panties that had been next to a healthy young woman whose vagina that had been wet and excited. I wondered when she had worn them.

I wanted to pull my cock out and jerk myself right there in the middle of the kitchen, but, decided against it in favor of going to get her other clothes and starting her jeans and shirts inside the washer. As I walked back into the bedroom, she was in the bed, covered by the sheet. Her eyes were closed and it looked like she was resting comfortably. I quietly picked up the clothes on the floor and turned to check her again. Kissing her lightly on the cheek, I whispered "Kissy, I love you."

I turned off the light, left the room and closed the door over, leaving it open about 4 or 5 inches. Making my way into the kitchen, I put the new pile of clothes with the old ones and fished out the bra she had been wearing. I could still feel the warmth of her body in the cups of the bra. It was the same size, 32-AA but, this bra had even thicker cups. That's why I couldn't feel her tiny breasts when I touched her, I thought. I found her panties and these, too, had a good aroma in the crotch. But, knowing I had to get some wash started, I took her jeans and shirts down the hall, past the bedroom and into the laundry room to start the washer. I left her bras and panties on the kitchen table with the understanding I would come back to them and use them to get me off. Sick? Maybe – but, my cock was making these decisions now and I wasn't arguing.

In chapter 2, things happen to set them off on a journey to places they both want to go.

12