Daddy, Please Undress Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, her legs went stiff and she put her hand down on top of mine. I thought she was going to stop my touch, but, she just held her hand there, barely touching mine. She threw her head from side to side and let out a deep gasp. She was cuming – my baby girl was cuming under my touch. I hadn't even touched her pussy directly, all I had done was rub her on top of her panties. I knew I would have to make these panties mine now.

After writhing in the ecstasy of her climax, she finally stopped my hand and tried to catch her breath, saying "Daddy, please stop for a minute – it's starting to tickle."

I pulled my hand away and brought my fingers to my nose to smell her wetness. Unable to avoid it, I slipped my fingers into my mouth to taste her. The juice felt thick and heavy, but it was also fresh and sweet, too. 'So this is what a virgin tastes like', I thought.

As she caught her breath, she looked over to me saying "That's the strongest one I've ever had - I feel like I'm drenched down there now. That was great, Daddy. Thank you." And, the crotch of her panties were drenched - she was sopping wet.

I let her rest for a minute while I gently played with her nipples and rubbed her chest. I moved my hand to completely grasp one of her breasts and I squeezed. "Oooohhhh" she moaned and turned to kiss me deeply again. I broke off the kiss, telling her I wanted her to finish telling me about what happened with Beth, the boys and her.

"Daddy, do you want to, uh, get more comfortable? Can I see your cock again?" she asked.

Without offering an answer, I kissed her cheek and stood up from the bed and took my shirt off. When I started to remove my pants, she lifted her hips from the bed and started to reach for the waistband of her panties to pull them off. "No," I told her, "Not yet. Leave them on a while longer. You just look so cute like that and I want to touch you a little more with your panties on, okay?"

She gave me that little girl smile, and a cute nod, then she watched as I dropped my jeans and my underwear. My hard cock was pointing to the ceiling, like some kind of missile waiting for lift off. I flexed my muscles there and made it move up and down. "It likes you" I said.

I moved onto the bed on my knees and scooted up next to her. She reached out and placed her little hand around my cock. I felt her grasp me tightly and then start to move her hand up and down. "Is this the first hard cock you've touched?" I asked.

She nodded that it was. I let her feel me for a while and then lay down next to her. Her hand stayed on my cock. "Daddy," she asked, "are you going to let me make you cum, too?"

"Not yet, Kissy," I said, "I want you to finish telling me all about your sex life, then you can make me cum. I want you to tell me everything you've done, what turns you on and what you fantasize about."

Still touching my cock, she asked "Okay, where was I?"

"You were saying Beth had just cum, I think." I replied. "Don't leave anything out, Honey. Daddy needs to hear it all."

"Okay, Daddy," she said, "I'm going to tell you everything, I promise."

She began her story again, saying that the other boy came shortly after Beth and describing in detail how he sat up when he came and how his cum shot up in the air and landed all over his hands and cock. Apparently, Beth went over to him and played with his cum, tracing the globs with her fingers and swirling it into little pools all over the young man.

She said she was feeling self-conscious because she was the only one that hadn't cum. Beth told the boys that she was a virgin – not only that, but, a 'real virgin' with a cherry.

"Daddy," she said, "both of the boys asked if they could look at my pussy, you know, real close. Beth told them it was alright and they moved between my legs and bent down. Beth told me to open myself up so they could see. I was so embarrassed, Daddy, but, I did it. They all leaned in, including Beth, to within a foot of my pussy. One of the boys said he could see my cherry. I looked at Beth, who looked at me and nodded her head. The first boy's dick was hard again and he started to stroke it while he looked at my pussy."

As she was telling her story, she pulled her knees up to her chest and placed both hands in between her legs and started to touch herself on top of her panties, finding the same groove I had made earlier.

"I pulled my legs up like this," she said, "and started to touch myself while they watched. I got so turned on letting them watch me touch myself, Daddy. I was really really wet, too. Beth told me to make myself cum. The boys were talking about how wet I was and that my pussy looked so small and tight. I kept touching my clit and letting my finger go in between my lips. They were all looking at me and when I saw the other boy's cock has hard again, too... that's when I came. I held my legs wide open for them to see me, and I pulled my lips apart so they could see inside, too"

She told me they all watched in wonder as she came, exposing her virgin sex to their view.

I asked her what she liked most about doing all of that with the boys and I just knew she was going to say watching them masturbate, but, her answer surprised me.

"More than anything?" she said, "I think it was when they looked at me. That's what made me cum, Daddy, when I knew they were looking at my pussy and seeing me all exposed like that. I couldn't control myself - I wanted them to look, I think."

"And they touched your breasts, too? I asked.

"Uh-huh," she told me, "I was laying there, resting and trying to catch my breath, when the rest of them started to get dressed, even Beth. They were all completely dressed before I knew it and when I got up to get my clothes on, one of the boys asked if they could feel my little boobies. Since I was still naked, I just stood there and let them. They took turns feeling me up for about 5 minutes each. I was still the only one naked and they were all looking at me. It really started to turn me on again."

"The boys had to get home right away," she said, "so after they each had their chance to feel my boobs, they took off. After they left, Beth came over to me and started to touch my pussy, telling me how hot she had gotten when she was masturbating in front of them."

"Beth told me she really enjoyed being naked," she said, "and then asked me if I saw the way the boys were staring at my pussy."

Crissy told Beth that she enjoyed that part of it most of all, teasing them and letting them look at her. Beth even said that they should go out sometime with skirts on and no panties underneath and see if they can find someone to flash.

"So," I asked, "have you done that – flashed anyone."

"Uh-huh, I guess so." She said meekly.

"Hmm, so, you're a flasher, huh? Did you have panties on when you did it?" I asked.

"You promise you won't get mad if I tell the truth, Daddy?" she asked.

"No, Kissy," I said, "I'm not going to get mad. Tell me what you've done."

"I guess we've done a lot of flashing, Daddy." She confessed. "We go to the mall just about every Saturday. Sometimes we go to a fast food place – anywhere there might be a cute guy."

"Do you wear panties when you do this?" I asked.

"Sometimes we do," she said, "if one of us has our period, then we do for sure."

"But, sometimes you don't wear panties?" I asked.

"Uh-huh." She answered, nodding her head yes.

"And, do you let people see your pussies?" I asked.

"Uh-huh." She answered, nodding her head again.

"Have you let someone see you guys completely naked doing this?" I then asked.

Again, she nodded and told me that they did. For example, sometimes, they would go into a store and pretend to shop for clothes. Crissy would go into the dressing room and completely undress. Then Beth would find clothes for her to try on and bring them to the dressing room. Beth would open the door wide while Crissy was naked inside the small dressing room. They had to learn how to plan their timing so Beth would open the door at the right time for some guy walking by, or, waiting for someone else could see.

Other times, they would go into a shoe store and pretend to shop for shoes and let the salesman look up their skirts. There was one shoe store that had a cute guy working there almost every Saturday. They would go in together and he would always help them. They never bought anything, but the guy was always eager to help. 'No shit' I thought.

Then she told me how they always started or ended their Saturday mall trips at one of the local fast food places. They would find a seat across from a cute guy or a group of guys and casually open their legs, letting them look. They would sit and talk for 30 or 40 minutes letting them look and drool.

But, what they really liked was going to the 'Wet Days' store. They only sold swimming stuff there – swim suits, wet suits, diving gear – anything to do with swimming. The dressing rooms were all against one wall. They were small and lined with mirrors. The doors opened out into the store, so with some practice, they learned how to expose each other like pros. They both even masturbated a few times while someone watched them. There was one sales guy who was there late on Saturday, sometimes by himself when it was close to closing time. More than once, they went in there, got naked and let him peek in the door while they played with their pussies for him.

They were never caught doing any of this. I'm sure no guy in his right mind would complain about two cute girls showing off like this.

"Crissy," I said, "do you know how dangerous that kind of thing is? If you would have been caught by security or done it in front of the wrong person, you could have been arrested or stalked, maybe even attacked!"

"Daddy, we're always very very careful." She said, "and we've never had a problem."

With a very stern and serious face, I told her she shouldn't do it any more, then after a short pause, I smiled and added "Not without me there, anyways."

"Oh, Daddy, that would be great!" She said. "Can Beth come, too?"

"Maybe," I answered, "let's see how this works a few times and see how it goes first."

I could sense the excitement in her voice as she told me how it made her feel when she was seen naked by someone, and how sexy she felt doing it and how horny she was after exposing herself. She was almost giddy. She told me she and Beth always ended their fun time in each others arms, making each other cum and fantasizing about what they had done and what they were going to do the next time. When she finished I made her promise not to go out with Beth anymore until I was comfortable with it. Finally, under some pressure, I agreed to take her out on Saturday so she could show me what she does and how she does it.

While she was telling me all of this, my cock strained. I would touch her pussy through her panties and she would touch or stroke my cock. I even stroked myself a few times, too. There was some pre-cum starting to leak from my cock and she was very interested in it. I told her that it was really my own lubrication, much like hers, getting me ready to have sex, or at least ejaculate.

Rubbing her finger on the top of my cock to pick up some of the pre-cum, and then moving it to her lips, she said "It tastes kind of sweet."

"It's not sperm, Kissy," I said, "Sperm tastes different."

"How do you know what sperm tastes like, Daddy?" she asked. Before I could answer, she smiled and said "I'm just kidding, you don't have to answer that."

I felt relieved that she let me off the hook not knowing how I would explain myself. The truth being that her Mother used to suck me off and then kiss me, something I initially disliked, but finally grew to enjoy before our divorce.

"Well, maybe we can save that conversation for another time, Honey." I said, "I can't believe I'm even saying this, but, there's certain things your Mom and I used to do that would explain how I know that."

Again, her warm lips pressed to mine and we kissed and hugged for a long time. When we broke the kiss, I asked her who else had seen her breasts, pussy or completely naked.

"I've let some of the guys at school have a peek or two," she said, "but I always made it seem like it was an accident and I never let on that I knew."

"Anyone else?" I asked.

"Beth's Dad, I guess." She replied.

"Beth's Dad?" I asked in a surprised voice.

"Well," she said, "Beth has a swimming pool so whenever I go over there, we always leave the door to her room open a little while we change in and out of our swimming suits. We both like teasing him and we can always tell when he's there watching us. He's harmless, Daddy, and he's never seen us do anything except change our clothes, so, don't worry about that."

"Okay, but, when Beth comes over here, do I get to see her naked?" I asked.

"Oh, she'll like that, I'm sure." She said.

"So, anything else you need to tell me about your sex life or things you've done?" I asked.

She answered "No, but, do you think I'm a total nasty slut now, Daddy?"

"Of course not, Kissy. But, from now on, I don't want you to do any of that without me. I promise I'll give you all the attention you need and I'll make it interesting, exciting and maybe, if you're good... I'll even surprise you with something especially outlandish from time to time. Agreed?"

"Oh, yes!" She screamed.

As she stroked my cock, I thought about what it was going to be like living with my exhibitionist daughter. How far would she go? How far would I go?

...continued in Chapter 4

12