Daddy Punishes Me

Story Info
I'll be a good girl from now on...
1.2k words
3.72
139.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How dare you fucking talk to me like that?" Daddy has me backed against the wall beside our bed. "Fucking bitch. You need to learn some gratitude and respect. I give you your perfect lifestyle and you wanna fucking leave me?"

He's right. Daddy has always supported me and given me everything I want. Sex, drugs, a beautiful home, and his unconditional love, all just for me. All I had to give him in return was my body. I signed a contract giving him ownership of me for the rest of my life. I've been his slave for close to five years now and honestly, I love it.

"I'm sorry daddy," I say weakly.

"That's all you can say?" Daddy pointed to the bed. "Lay on your stomach."

I couldn't move. I've never seen daddy this angry before. He's always been such a kind master.

"Why are you acting stupid? Get on the fucking bed!" Daddy grabbed my wrist and yanked me toward the bed. With tears in my eyes I obeyed, laying flat on my stomach on the duvet.

Daddy sighed behind me. "What am I gonna do with you?" He grabbed my ankles and pulled until my feet were flat on the floor and I was bent over on the bed. Then I felt him lift my tiny skirt over my ass and pull my panties down to my ankles. I heard daddy remove his belt. With a sharp sting he cracked the leather on my bare ass, making me yelp in pain. I squirmed a little, my body instinctively trying to protect itself.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Daddy grabbed my hips and pulled me back into position. "Im gonna spank you until I feel you've learned your lesson. This is your punishment for being a rude little bitch. Now," he cracked the leather on my ass again, harder this time. I squealed. "Why am I punishing you?"

"Because I was rude," I replied, choking back tears.

Another sharp sting on my ass. "What did you do?"

"I tried to leave my daddy."

CRACK!

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I wanted to be free."

CRACK!

"Nope."

"Because I'm an ungrateful, stupid cunt!"

CRACK!

"Again."

"I'm a stupid, ungrateful cunt."

CRACK!

"Once more."

"I'm a stupid, ungrateful cunt!"

CRACK!

"Good girls don't do what you did."

"Yes sir."

CRACK!

"Good girls don't get spanked till their pretty little asses are bloody."

"Yes sir."

CRACK!

"However, good girls are good because they've been disciplined. Thank me for your discipline."

"Thank you daddy!"

CRACK!

"Again."

"Thank you for disciplining me and trying to make me a good girl daddy!"

CRACK!

"Are you gonna be good from now on?"

"Yes sir!"

CRACK!

"Are you gonna try and leave me again?"

"No sir."

CRACK!

"I don't believe you."

"Daddy ill be your slave forever!"

CRACK!

"Stand up."

I gingerly stood up and faced daddy, standing by the bed. He didn't look as angry as he was before. In fact, I could see the glimmer in his eye that appears when he's horny.

"Take everything off," he said as he sat down on the bed. I obeyed, quickly shedding my scant clothing - the only kind of clothing daddy lets me wear around the house - and standing before him. He tenderly touched my hips, surveying my young body.

"Ah, turn around," daddy said, soaking in my skin through his fingertips. I slowly, seductively turned a circle in front of daddy, showing him how red my curvaceous ass was.

"Spread your legs and bend over."

Heat flooded my body as i pressed my palms flat to the floor between my ankles and then prepared myself for what might happen next. I knew it would be humiliating or painful.

Daddy spread my sore asscheeks apart to the point of being painful and pressed his thumb against my tiny hole. Harder and harder he pressed until I was squirming beneath his thumb, trying to push it inside.

Suddenly he removed his thumb and swiftly smacked my bare asshole. I whimpered in pain as the intense stinging sensation overtook my hole.

"Your cunt is filthy and all your juices are spreading to your asshole. It's soaked," daddy said. One finger idly traced my asshole while he spoke, "No other man can make you this wet from simply being angry and disciplining you. Only daddy can. Isn't that right?"

I moaned a little, "Yes, daddy."

Daddy began stroking my cunt with another finger while still touching my asshole.

"And no one else has ever made you cum the way daddy does. No one else has given you full body orgasms. No one else has ever made your pussy squirt. Is that right?"

"Yes, daddy." I could feel my juices run to my thighs. My head was dizzy from staying bent over for so long but I didn't dare move.

"I think you've got everything a filthy whore could want. Do you wanna be like those other girls? Out on the streets sucking strangers cocks for change instead of serving your daddy? Stand up and face me, slut."

I slowly stood and turned to him. He stood too, towering over my dainty body dominantly. He roughly grabbed my jaw with one hand and forced me to look at him.

"I think you should be fucking thankful that I rescued you off the streets. You'd probably be knocked up by a hobo you fucked for coke by now if it wasn't for me."

"Yes daddy, I'm very thankful."

"Good. I'm only gonna tell you this once so you better fucking listen," he brought his face closer to mine. "If you ever try to leave me again, I won't stop you. I will drop your ass off on the fucking street corner I found you on and leave you there to resume your old life as a blow up doll. Is that clear?"

Daddy's words made my eyes swell with tears. I absolutely did not want to go back to being a prostitute. I started to sob for a moment, but then daddy's hand released my jaw and smacked me hard across the cheek.

"I asked you a question, you stupid whore!"

"Yes daddy," I sobbed, tears streaming down my face now and stinging the hot handprint on my cheek. "I only want to be your whore. No one else's. I'm so sorry daddy."

Daddy bent slightly to kiss me on the lips and then gazed into my eyes concernedly.

"I love you, little slut. I'm still your daddy. I always will be. I'm gonna take care of you and love you and keep you happy forever," he said, wiping my tears away with his thumb. "I don't want any more talk of our splitting. Is that understood?"

I nodded my head and stared at the ground.

"Come here." Daddy pulled me into his arms and embraced me against his chest lovingly. His scent and warmth were comforting to my shivering body. I stopped crying.

Daddy sat on the bed again and pulled me down to sit on his lap, my head against his chest. My poor naked ass was sore and hot against the fabric of his pants but I didn't move, out of fear of making daddy upset again and getting even more discipline.

Daddy was tracing his fingers up and down my back soothingly.

"Would you like some ice cream, little love?" He offered. I looked up at his face. He looked caring, like the daddy I know and love.

"I'd love that, daddy. Yes please!" I replied, shakily trying to smile. Daddy picked me up like a child and carried me to the closet.

I am so lucky to have such a perfect daddy.