Daddy Sells Jessica Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy suggests selling her to old, hairy wealthy men.
3.4k words
4.23
217k
67
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushybaby
bushybaby
131 Followers

Jessica loved the experience of being sold to Jon by her Daddy, even if it was for less than an hour. She now knew that she had sexual power not just over her own father but other men as well. Jon continued to call her Daddy begging for another chance and since he was still very angry, he would not return his phone calls. Jessica knew her Daddy would never hurt her, but she was frightened when he was angry and she never wanted Daddy to be angry at her. He told Jessica that Jon was wrong for crossing the line. He got what he paid for and still wanted more. He reassured her that he would never allow Jon or someone like him to touch her. No man would ever put their hands on her as long as he lived and he never again mentioned selling her. She felt so safe when he told her this and later that night fucked her gently to show her how much he meant it.

There were still a few weeks before graduation and there were a lot of school activities that Daddy would never let her attend. He would say no to dances or proms or anything with boys. The only reason why he let her join the cheer team was to watch her dance for him in her little uniform in front of everyone. He would proudly point her out and tell the other daddies that she was his daughter. Daddy liked to have other men envious of him, but he would never allow young boys around her. Jessica didn't really mind since she was so in love with her Daddy who stood at 6'3 with dark grey hair and a strong hairy chest. He was 50 but in great shape, always very active playing sports and surfing. She knew she had a good thing with him and he with her. Jessica who recently turned 18 was 5'2 115lbs 34c with long dark curly hair, big dark eyes, a tiny pouty mouth and big dark thick nipples. She looked very exotic because her Mommy is from Greece. Daddy liked her pussy to be very hairy. He told her it's how females should look and shared his experience of when he used to steal his father's Playboy and would jack off looking at hairy cunts.

One day, after a long of day of lingerie shopping while still in the mall Daddy told her she could go into a fancy department store and buy a prom dress. She couldn't believe it and jumped on top of him wrapping her legs around him and kissing him. Passersby were staring as Daddy held his very hot daughter suspended in the air, legs wrapped around him kissing him deeply. Most people suspected they were boyfriend and girlfriend and for the most part they were just that. She took him by the hand and led him into the store. He groped her in the dressing room and she loved modeling sexy dresses for him. At one point she thought she was going to have to get on her knees and finish him off because he was getting so excited watching her.

As they walked back to the car she asked, "Daddy I really get to go? Why did you change your mind?"

"Yes sweetness you do. Daddy offered to chaperone your prom so you could be with your friends and I can be there to share your moment and keep you safe. Besides you're nominated for prom queen, I couldn't say no to that." He said sweetly, his arm wrapped around her.

"Thank you Daddy! Thank you! I love you so much! You're SO great to me!" She leaned into him as they were walking back to the car and he patted her soft ass cheeks under her skirt.

As Daddy let her into the car he placed all of her large bags in the back. He bought her all kinds of trashy lingerie to make his little girl look like the perfect slut. He loved her in pink the most because he loved to see her dark nipples show through the light colored fabric. He knew that the items he bought her would last for the next couple of months and then they would be back to the mall again. By the time Daddy got into the car Jessica was blasting her music and bouncing around in the seat. Her titties were popping out of her little tight shirt and she smiled brightly at him continuing to sing her song. He looked at her for a moment and hoped that she would stay that way forever.

"Baby?" Daddy said as he turned down the music and started the car. "You're old enough to understand that it's very expensive to keep you looking pretty with all these clothes, right? Daddy works very hard to send you to private school and all the expenses that go along with cheerleading."

"Yes, Daddy." Jessica looked down and thought she was going to get scolded.

"Well, you know Daddy plans on retiring in a few years so that he can be with you all the time." Daddy reminded her.

"Yes Daddy! I can't wait! We're going to live in Hawaii! You can surf and I can learn to hula! AND we'll fly to Paris for my birthday every year!" Jessica said excitedly.

"Yes, Princess. We'll do all that." He thought about how hot it would be to watch her lying on the beach, glistening with coco butter oil, in a string bikini waiting for him as he surfed in the ocean. He loved the idea of putting lotion on her back as he opened her little bikini top. She looked very much like her mother when her mother was young, especially with a tan. "But," he said, "traveling is expensive. Hawaii is expensive, Paris is expensive and if you want Daddy to live a good long time we need to have a lot of money."

"Oh." Jessica thought for a moment. "Maybe I could get a job! I could be a receptionist or a waitress!" Jessica looked for answers to please her Daddy.

"No, baby girl. Daddy doesn't want you working those kinds of jobs. There are men out there that would just try to take advantage of you. Daddy wants to give you everything we talked about and more." As he turned the corner he looked at himself in the mirror and realized how much he looked like his own father. He was a little more grey every time he looked closely. He had been considering many options and decided to share them with his daughter.

"Darling, Daddy can think of only one way to make a lot of money and to be with his baby girl while doing it, keeping her safe." He looked at her right in the eye.

"What Daddy? I'll do anything to live in Hawaii." She said.

"Well, even though it didn't work out that great with Jon-" He said.

She interrupted, "I didn't mind! It was kind of fun."

He looked at her and she gave a mischievous grin. He continued. "Kind of fun, huh?"

She looked right at him, nodded and smiled.

"Well, Daddy learned a few things about how to handle guys like Jon."

"Daddy, I thought he was so nice. I mean, I know he touched me, but he was REALLY excited. It's hard not to touch when you're excited, right Daddy?" She looked at him with bright eyes.

"It's impossible for me not to, sweetheart." He reached over and pinched her left nipple playfully. "Daddy has been thinking of something that is kind of like what we did with Jon except I think we could make a lot more money doing it."

"Like what Daddy?" She was VERY interested in doing the exact same thing with Jon or someone like him but she didn't want her Daddy to think she wanted to be with other men. She knew she would NEVER grow tired of fucking her sweet Daddy, but she liked that her body had so much control over another grown man.

"I was thinking we could have a party at our house." He started.

"Oh, I love parties! Can I invite my friends?" Jessica liked this idea.

"I was thinking we would have an adult party, for men. And everyone there would be there just for you." He looked at her face for a reaction. Jessica wasn't sure where this was going but she looked back at him with interest. "Now, these men would pay a lot of money to go to our party to see you."

Jessica suddenly realized where this was going and was intrigued. If Daddy was going to suggest she do with these men what she did for Jon then she was very interested in hearing more. The idea of five or ten Jons all around her made her pussy leak.

"I was thinking that you could dress up real sexy and talk and flirt with them. They would pay to spend time with you. Men need to feel good darling, even old ones." He looked at her.

"I know Daddy. But that's it? Just hang out with them?" She was a little disappointed that Daddy wasn't suggesting something more.

"Well, I was thinking they could make requests about what they wanted you to wear and you could change clothes throughout the night and give them whatever fantasy they wanted. But at the end of the night we would take them down to the basement where they'd strip down and wait for you." Jessica LOVED this idea and started to squeeze her thighs together. "Daddy would be there the whole time making sure you're safe."

"And what would happen when we're down in the basement?" She knew the answer to the question but wanted her Daddy to be in charge of executing the plan.

Daddy smiled. "Baby girl let me just say that you are the sweetest, sexiest, most lovable girl ANY man could ever encounter in his lifetime. I enjoy being with you as much as fucking you. You make Daddy's dick go crazy whenever you're around just because you're you. You have such an innocent sweet outlook on life and I know men would kill to be around you because you make them feel so good."

"Aw, thank you Daddy." She leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

"But," Daddy continued, "if these men come to our party and pay us a lot of money they'll want to leave with more than having flirted with you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy." Jessica was slightly fearful that her Daddy might suggest more than just watching. She hoped he wasn't going to suggest a gang bang.

"I promised you that I would NEVER let a man put his hands on you and I'm keeping that promise. So, I was thinking that maybe you could play with yourself while they jacked off on you-"

Daddy didn't even finish, "Okay!" She said happily.

"Okay?" He said a little surprised.

"Uh, huh. Yes Daddy, anything you say." She couldn't wait for this to happen, but was afraid that her Daddy might take it the wrong way.

Her Daddy thought it would take much more convincing and this worried him a little. He already had deep fears that she would leave him one day and that's why he didn't allow access to her. At this point, she never expressed any need to go outside of the world he created for her. But he also knew that the money would help create this world so that she would stay with him. Trying to reign in her enthusiasm for the idea by bringing it back to him he suggested, "You know sweetie, Daddy could also fuck you in front of them."

"Ohhhhh yessss Daddy! That would make me feel soooo much safer!" Jessica loved how her Daddy always wanted to show her off and one up other men. She sensed that the men might be a little too much for him to handle, but fucking her would show them who the leader of the pack is. "I love you soooo much Daddy. We're going to be so happy living in Hawaii!"

Just then they hit a stop light and Daddy put it in park to lean over and kiss his daughter deeply. She gave a kitten whimper in his mouth to express her pleasure and reached between his legs to feel his hardening dick. Once she had her hands on it she never could stop. She quickly unzipped him and started to jack off his semi-erect cock while Daddy tenderly bit her bottom lip. They did this for a couple of minutes before the light turned green and everyone started honking at them. Daddy quickly drove the car into the nearest parking lot and even though it was filled with cars he parked and Jessica leaned over and sucked him until he was really hard. It wasn't even a minute before he was ready and she straddled him in the driver's seat pulling up her top so he could suck her nipples and bounced on him until he exploded inside her hot cunt. Jessica ground her clit into him and his sucking sent her over the edge. She came so loudly and screamed, "DA-DD-YYYYYYY" like a little girl that two elderly people that were getting out of the car next to them looked inside the car. The older woman looked offended and her husband smiled as she dragged him away.

BEFORE THE BIG PARTY

Daddy had to admit that planning this event was a lot more work than he thought. He worked in real estate and had a huge client base of men that encountered his daughter over the years. He knew that it wouldn't be difficult to get men, he just needed to choose them wisely. He was looking for married men mostly so he could have some assurance that they would pay top dollar for this but not try to make a serious play for his daughter. These poor sex deprived men would go home and try to fuck their wives like never before and might remain potential future income. All of the men had to be over 40 and very hairy. Daddy knew this made Jessica excited and these were the kind of men that had extra money. He had to take into consideration their requests of outfits and the expense of buying them. This had to be built into the price so he had to have at least five men but no more than ten so Jessica could give them individual attention. If she decided to do this on an ongoing basis once a month for a few months it could bring in some serious tax-free cash.

Meanwhile, Jon continued to hound him with phone calls and Daddy had to admit that he needed help organizing the party. He finally called Jon back and asked for his help, but under strict conditions. Jon had to apologize to Jessica for touching her in the car and Daddy struck a deal with him that he could have Jessica's used, unwashed panties every day for a week. In addition, he could stay after the party when everyone left to jack off in front of Jessica in the basement alone. In return, Jon had to discreetly find wealthy men that would pay at least $500 for the 3 hour party. His duties would continue at the party where he had to help Daddy keep the men from touching Jessica. He was a big man that would rough up and throw out anyone that needed to be thrown out. Jon promised he would be working that night and not trying to flirt with Jessica. Daddy knew that giving Jon another chance would please his daughter. He also knew that Jon was afraid of him and would not break trust anymore in order to have access to her.

The day before the party Jessica expressed her nervousness to her Daddy. "What if they don't have a good time Daddy? What if they don't think I'm pretty?" He held her close while they lay in bed her head buried under his chin her hands softly playing with his dark, thick, chest hair.

"Honey, I had to turn men away. We had at least 30 men that wanted to go to this party. I love you and they're going to love you too." Daddy reassured her.

"And you promise to be with me the whole time?" Jessica loved the thought, but did feel insecure by the very near reality.

"I do promise to always be with you or have my eye on you. Jon will be making sure you're safe for Daddy too. If you feel uncomfortable you tell me and I will handle it. This is all about you my sweet girl. And remember Daddy will fuck you so good at the end of the night and will be the envy of every man there."

"Mmmmm that will be the best part!" Jessica sat up and straddled her Daddy. She was wearing a very thin pink lace camisole and a matching g-string. Her big dark nipples were erect and clearly visible as well as her hairy bush, which was in full sight under the pink material. Daddy stood at attention under his boxer briefs as she ran her hands over his hairy chest. "My gorgeous Dadddddy." She said in a baby voice. He groaned a little as he looked into her eyes while her hands went up and down his chest slowly. His eyes trailed down to those perfect nipples as big and thick as erasers. She begged him to let her get them pierced but he told her not to mess with perfection. They made a compromise and he puts nipple clamps on them from time to time to give her the painful pinch she needs. Daddy lifted her top over her head as her dark curls went up and fell down her back and over her face. Daddy groaned loudly when he saw those big beautiful dark areolas. Immediately she grabbed her nipples and tweaked them for him as he watched her get more aroused. He could feel her wetness soaking through her g-string onto his hairy tummy. She smiled at him. "Daddy, you're just watching me. Don't you want to play?" She asked hurt.

"I want to watch you, Baby. This is how I'm going to watch you tomorrow and remember while you're flirting with all those other men I want you to tease me."

"Just tease you?" She asked.

"Yes, Princess, Daddy wants to get really worked up. He's never seen you entice other men before and this is going to make him want you more. If you look over at me while some old man is checking out your tits I'll know you're mine and it will make me want to fuck you harder that night."

"Mmmmm, yes Daddy."

With that Daddy rolled her over on her back and aggressively pulled her g-string down with a swift grab. He then penetrated her fully in one deep, long, stroke. It was so fast Jessica didn't even know he was going to do that. He speared her with his big hairy cock and she let out a long, high scream. It felt so good to be taken that way. He stayed still inside of her for one moment and then moved his hips quickly. She loved it and he had never taken her that way. She wrapped her legs around him as he pounded her mercilessly. He made her breathless. She barely knew what was happening and was making noises she had never made before. This made her Daddy so aroused he started grunting and fucking her faster. She felt like she had to hold on to him. He was like a bucking Bronco and she loved it. He groaned like an animal as he shot what felt like an endless stream of hot, thick cum inside of her warm pussy making her vagina spasm rapidly. She felt it splatter on her vaginal walls. He collapsed, panting on top of her and she looked up at the ceiling feeling the room spin. Before she fell asleep she realized that he too might be really nervous about the party tomorrow.

CONTINUED TO PART 3...

bushybaby
bushybaby
131 Followers