Daddy Wouldn't Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabledrake
Sabledrake
1,504 Followers

"Mom ..." she said.

"Won't find out. Believe me, Toni, you don't want her to find out."

"But ..."

He lowered her to the carpet, in the exact spot where she'd been sitting the other night when she had first noticed him staring at her boobs. He knelt beside her. His robe was still open, his cock still rising stiff ... slick with her juices ... his pubic hair damp and matted. She could smell herself on him, her musk, and cringed with humiliation.

"No, Daddy," Toni said. "I won't tease you any more. I'm sorry."

"Take off that slutty top."

"Daddy –"

"Now!" He did not move to slap her, did not even raise his hand, but his voice was a whipcrack.

Blubbering, fresh tears running down her face, Toni skinned the tight tank top over her head, freeing her tits. Daddy stared hungrily, then filled his hands with them, squeezing and kneading them, tweaking her nipples, pinching them between thumb and forefinger, rolling them.

"No more, Daddy, please, no more," sobbed Toni.

Daddy leaned over and sucked one breast, hard and urgent, his tongue flicking over the rigid nipple. He caught Toni's wrist in a bone-crushing grip and brought her hand to his cock.

"Nicely, bitch, or you'll regret it," he growled, briefly lifting his mouth from her and then settling it on the other tit.

She curled her fingers around him, tempted to hurt him but afraid of what else he might do. Daddy groaned and pushed his hips at her, sliding his cock through the closed circle of her fist. Toni rubbed hesitantly, then sped up her pace at the thought that if she jerked him off, if she made him come, he wouldn't be able to –

"Not so fast," Daddy murmured, plucking her hand away from him. "I'm not done yet, oh no, not done yet, Toni. Daddy's precious little girl won't get out of this that easily."

"Daddy, it's wrong, it's so wrong," she said. "We have to stop."

"Take off those damned shorts."

"Please, don't make me."

"Take them off now, Toni."

"Don't fuck me again, Daddy," she said, looking up at him with watery eyes. "Please. I'll ... I'll suck you, if you want, but don't fuck me again."

Without a word, Daddy retreated to his favorite chair and sprawled there with his legs outstretched into a vee and his cock jutting up. Toni's chin trembled and she was ready to start crying again. How had this happened? How had she let this happen? She'd only meant to tease him, get power over him, and now look! Here she was, almost naked and about to take Daddy's cock in her mouth.

She started to get up, and he chopped his hand through the air in a negating gesture. Understanding what he wanted, Toni got on her hands and knees and crawled to Daddy across the living room floor. Her boobs swayed beneath her as she went. She reached him, kneeling between his spread legs, and sent him a beseeching look.

"Daddy ..."

"Suck me, baby girl," he said. "Suck Daddy's cock. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"No!"

He caught a handful of her hair and dragged her head down, jabbing his cockhead against her closed lips. "Suck it, Toni. Open your mouth and suck it."

She shook her head as best she could with him holding her hair. He twisted his hand, pulling, and in her pain she opened her mouth to cry out. As she did, Daddy muffled her cry by stuffing his cock between her lips. Toni tasted herself on him. He held her head in his lap and thrust his hips up at her face, fucking her mouth.

Desperate to get it over with, she put her tongue to work, slurping it around and around his shaft. She cupped his balls, massaged them, encouraging him with her hands as well as her mouth, wanting him to come. Not caring if she had to swallow it, just wanting him to come and for this nightmare to end.

She might, she thought, still be able to salvage something of this, once Daddy returned to his senses and realized what he had done. Once he realized he had raped his own daughter, his guilt would be so terrible that he'd do anything to win her forgiveness.

"Oh, you are a good little cocksucker, aren't you?" Daddy groaned. "Do you want Daddy to come in your mouth, Toni? Will you drink it all down like a good girl?"

"Mmm-hmm," she affirmed, nodding.

"You'd like that?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"What if Daddy wanted to get off between your titties? And shoot all over your face?"

She slipped his cock out of her mouth and caught it between her tits, holding them together to form a slick valley for him. Daddy covered her hands with his, fondling her boobs while he humped up and down.

"Oh, God, that's good, Toni," he gasped. "Oh, yeah."

"Come for me, Daddy," she said breathily, hoping to spur him over the edge. "Come in my face. Squirt it all over me."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Too bad."

She blinked at him, not comprehending. Then Daddy stopped what he was doing and lunged off the chair at her, tackling her, taking her down to the carpet. He landed atop her, pinning her with his weight.

"Daddy! Get off me!"

"Not yet," he said, tugging the loose gym shorts down. "Oh, no, not yet. Daddy's not done with you."

"But I sucked you! You promised –"

"I didn't promise anything."

He slid down her body, kissing a trail from her nipples to her bellybutton to the patch of black hair at her groin.

"Oh, Daddy, no, not that!" Toni cried.

She bucked her hips to try and throw him off of her, but Daddy yanked her shorts off, threw her knees over his shoulders, and buried his face in her pussy. His tongue swirled around her clit. Toni screamed. Her heels drummed his back. He opened her folds with his thumbs and lapped her in long, slow strokes.

Toni's head whipped side to side on the carpet. "Ah ... Daddy! Oh, God, stop, stop, please, you have to stop!"

Daddy didn't stop, but kept at her, licking her, sliding two fingers inside to press at her G-spot, until Toni was going crazy. She clutched at his head, bucking her hips now not to throw him off but to grind her pussy harder against his mouth.

"Yes, oh, yes!" she gibbered. "Don't stop, that's so good, don't –"

Suddenly Daddy stopped. Toni's scream this time was one of frustration – she had been about to come again, if he had only gone on for a little bit more! But he stopped, and he rose up over her on his knees, wiping her wetness from his face. His cock bobbed hard and inviting over her belly.

"What do you want, Toni?" Daddy asked.

She knew what he was doing and she hated him for it, hated him like fire. She was shaking all over with need.

"Daddy, don't ..." she said. "Don't make me ..."

"Don't make you what?"

"Don't make me ask for it," she said.

He gripped himself, running his thumb around the rosy head of his cock. "You asked me not to fuck you again. So I'll just finish off like this."

"But ... but, Daddy ..."

His hand moved up and down. His blue eyes never left hers. A vibrating line of energy like a high-tension wire thrummed through her. She bit her lip to hold back the words, but it was no good.

"Fuck me!" she shrieked. "Oh, God, Daddy, fuck me, stick it in me, please, I want it, I want to feel it, make me come!"

Daddy smiled triumphantly and eased his cock into her with incredible gentleness, slowly filling her as he sank onto her body. He withdrew just as carefully, and thrust again. It was excruciating, it was heaven, it was torture.

"There ..." he sighed. "Daddy's fucking you. Is it good, baby girl? Does Daddy's cock feel good?"

"Oh ... oh!" Toni hooked her legs over his ass and clawed his shoulders. "So good! So good, Daddy!"

"Are you going to come for Daddy again?"

"Yes!" she cried.

"Are you close?"

"So close ..."

"Daddy's close, too ... Daddy's going to come in you, Toni. Daddy's going to fill you up with it."

He started going faster, and that was all it took for Toni. She fucked back at him furiously, her orgasm ripping and roaring through her like a thunderstorm. Daddy pounded into her, shouting her name.

"Toni! Oh! Toni!"

His back arched, driving him against her and into her in a final deep thrust, his entire body stiffening as he flooded her with his come. He stayed that way, motionless as a statue, for what seemed like forever.

Then, gradually, he began to relax and settled onto her, his weight smothering and crushing her against the carpet. Toni didn't mind ... she liked the feeling of being under him like this, of him being so utterly spent.

She drifted that way, her body wrung out and exhausted in the afterglow, too dazed from everything that had happened to be able to think. She didn't want to think about it.

Daddy laboriously raised his head, which had fallen into the cradle of her shoulder. He looked down at her, and she saw her own dazed state echoed in him. But then his eyes cleared, and sharpened in alarm.

"Toni ... oh, God, Toni ..."

What could she say? What in the world could there possibly be to say at a moment like this? Here on the living room floor, Daddy on top of her with his cock softening in the warm flood of come he'd shot into her pussy ... what could she say? That she'd thought she could tease him and get away with it? That she'd thought he would never dare lay a finger on her?

"I guess I was wrong," Toni said, sliding her arms around his neck. "Daddy would dare, after all."

**

The End

Sabledrake
Sabledrake
1,504 Followers