Daddy's Angel Ch. 3

Story Info
Someone else joins in the fun.
748 words
3.88
134.8k
9
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah is up in her room right now. Probably masturbating up in her room. I grin at who just came into the house. I motion to him to go up stairs. He knows all about the secret hole.

I watch him go up the stairs, and I grin. I know what is going to happen to my daughter. Oh what a fun time I am going to have to laugh about later.

* * * * *

I grin as I walk up the stairs. I walk into the bathroom, hearing muffled moans as I pass her room. 'Oh yes,' I think to myself. 'This shall be very fun indeed.'

I move towards the hole and peek through it. I see my sister on her bed wearing nothing at all. I watch as she fingers herself, her head tilted back in pleasure.

I look around the bathroom, looking for something to enlarge the hole in the wall. Since all that is in the way is plaster. I find the plunger and insert it into the wall. Sarah is in too much pleasure so she doesn't even notice what is going on around her.
I move the plunger handle around in circles, slowly making the wall break apart. I need this hole big enough to stick my piece of meat through. I want to feel this bitch's mouth on my cock.

I get it to the size I want. I peek through the hole, being careful she doesn't see me. I watch as she goes through one intense orgasm. I wonder what she is thinking about. I already have my pants down to my ankles and my cock free of my boxers. I stand up and insert my dick on he other side. I knock on the wall.

I hear a noise from the other side, and then a tongue on my dick. Slowly licking the head and shaft. She probably thinks it it's dad. And that her mother is home. I laugh silently. She will have a big shock coming to her soon.

She starts to suck on my head, licking all over it. Damn she is sucking on it like its a fricken lolli pop. But damn Sarah does now how to give a blowjob.

She takes more of my meat into her mouth slowly, her tongue rubbing the underside. I wish I could watch her, I wonder what she is doing.

I know I am not going to last long, since I haven't had good sex in a looong time. Plus she knew how to blow.

I feel my balls pull up and tighten. Her mouth feels like it is going lightening speed up and down my swollen and throbbing cock. Her mouth like a vaccum. 'Awwww jesus I'm gonna blow,' I say this to myself. I do not want to give away who I am just yet. Let her swallow my sweet seed first.

I groan softly an start to pump my cum down her tight throat. I pound my fist into the wall gently, as I finish my orgasm. I can hear my sister moaning. She must be fingering herself again.

"Oh daddy that was so nice of you. Thank you for letting your little angel suck your dick again. And when mommy is home. Ooooh daddy I am going to cum just for you!" I hear Sarah moan after saying that, a nice long and load one. I can hear her panting then I see fingers come through the hole.

I grin as I lean down and lick both of our juices off her fingers. I walk out of the bathroom, not bothering to put my cock away. I walk over to the next room, and I open the door. She never locks the damn thing.

Sarah in her glorious nudity is laying on the floor. I look down at her face, her eyes turned wide in shock. "B...brother! What are you doing here!"

"I don't know. What are you doing sucking my dick!?" I laugh then turn around, leaving her blushing after me. I saw her looks of hungry at my salvia coated piece of meat.

I put it away as I walk down the stairs, I wave goodbye to my dad. "I will fix the wall with my own money if you want." He just waves a hand and I leave.

* * * * *

Oh yes. My daughter, sucking her brother off. What a sight that must have been.