Daddy's Business Ch. 04

Story Info
Our wild night carries over into the next day.
2.8k words
4.57
81.5k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,827 Followers

As we trundled off to bed, I drug Shea along. She seemed not sure of herself at this moment. Rounding the corner, Sandy was in bed, fluffing the pillow. "Rand, can we put her in the middle," Sandy asked?

"Sure baby," I whispered huskily. "But don't be surprised if you find me buried balls deep in her pussy soon," I offered. "My cock is growing as we speak, and I need her!" I continued. We piled into the king sized bed. Without hesitating, I moved down the bed, moved between Shea's legs, and began licking up her thighs. I knew her cunt was wet, I knew she had cum several minutes before, and would be an easy mark for another orgasm or two. And I wanted to give them to her. Before I had her ride me cowgirl. And then I wanted Sandy to sit on my face and let me eat her pussy at the same time. My cock grew harder and harder. I assaulted Shea's clit, tugging firmly, my tongue thrashing it against me teeth fast and hard. Her body squirmed under my mouth, her hands pulling my head deeper into her cunt. Her breathing was ragged, labored, her screams growing louder and louder.

I glanced over to Sandy. Her eyes, glazed, watched me intently. Her hand dipped into her crotch, furiously stroking her own clit. Her other hand was pulling on her hardened nipple, twisting slowly, stretching the flesh, pulling it upwards. Letting her own nipple loose, Sandy reached to Shea, her hand cupping Shea's tit, squeezing hard. As her nipple stiffened, Sandy slid her fingers up the soft flesh, rolled the nipple between her thumb and finger, twisting, tugging. Shea's body arched, lifting her tit up, her hips tilted, legs splayed, driving her cunt to my mouth. I devoured her, sucking her juices with abandon. Seconds passed, her body tenses, rising rigid above the bed. With a convulsion upwards, her body erupted in orgasm, her hips widening, lifting, flexing to my mouth, humping my face, pushing my tongue deep into her cavern. I reamed her wet hole, pressing my thumb to her ass quickly. Her body froze, then humped down on my thumb, driving my tip through her tight ring, flopping down on the bed. Her head thrashed back and forth with each lick of her clit, her neck arched backwards as I pushed my thumb deeper into her tight orifice. Reaming her with my thumb tip, I pulled out, rose to my knees, and fisted my cock to her cunt. I swiped the head up and down through her slit, pushing gently with each pass over her open hole. I slammed forward, impaling her as she let out a guttural scream of passion.

With two rapid, demanding thrusts, I was buried balls deep in her body. Her body flexed 18-inches above the bed, impaled by my monster cock. I pulled her tight against me hard, humping her body rapidly, thrashing her like a rag doll. Pulling tight against her, my thumb ran over the sensitive clit as her body lurched against me. "Shea, I want you to ride me sweetie," I instructed. I pulled out, pushing her to the side. I dropped between the girls, rolling to my back. I quickly fisted my cock, aiming straight up. "Here baby," I commanded her. She quickly straddled me, grabbed my hard cock, aimed too her open hole, and dropped her body down, sliding effortless to my body. Our bodies joined, her hips humped forward, thrust backwards, never leaving my groin. Faster, harder, her hips thrashed, grinding my cock, mashing our bodies together. Leaning to me, placing her hands on my chest, she lifted her body up, my cock pulling out, her cunt lips stretching long to hold me. Growling, she slammed her body down, and repeated her movements, I grabbed her hanging tits, twisting each nipple hard, rolling it under my thumb. Releasing a tit, I reached to Sandy, her legs clamped together, pulled up, allowing her fresh orgasm to wash over her.

"Baby, sit on my face," I literally begged her. "Face Shea," I continued. Sandy scrambled quickly. Now, less than two feet apart, Sandy settled down to my waiting mouth and tongue. I wiggled my head, spreading her labia, exposing her clit. I sucked it into my mouth, clamping my teeth around it, holding it firmly in my teeth. My tongue danced over the sensitive flesh. She humped my mouth. My arms wrapped over her legs, around her back as I lifted my head to her body. I sucked her flesh into my mouth. Pulling her forward just an inch or two, I buried my tongue into her cunt, drinking her juices. Brazen, I licked along her body, reaming her ass. Her hips tilted, her body dropped down on my face, planting her ass on my mouth as she gasped loudly. Her body shuttered, quivering over my face. Pushing forward, I grabbed her clit, sucking her into my mouth, my tongue lashing her slowly, focused on her orgasm.

Shea pounded my cock, driving her body hard on me, thrusting, jamming me deep. Rising, she grabbed my cock, pushed to her rectum, and settled slowly back down on me. Leaning back, she drove her body down my shaft, my cock slipping quickly into her back door. As she buried my cock into her body, Sandy moved to shove her cunt almost to my forehead. Lowering her body, she sucked Shea's clit into her mouth. Shea screamed loudly, pulling Sandy deeper into her cunt as she crammed my cock deep in her as again. Within minutes of our wanton sex, my cock expanded, exploded and shot cum deep into Shea's ass. I grabbed Sandy's clit, biting hard. At that instant, Sandy forced her clit hard into my mouth, grinding through her eruption of her own orgasm. Thought gone, she assaulted Shea's cunt, driving Shea to another orgasm as well. We fucked for several more minutes, our bodies growing very sensitive to the touch. As my cock deflated, Shea rolled to the side, lying next to us, her ass right beside Sandy. Sandy caressed her cheeks playfully, moving off my face to lay on Shea. She ground her hips against Shea, mashing her mound into the soft, white flesh. Leaning over Shea, Sandy bit her shoulder, sucking the flesh into her mouth.

"I want to fuck you Shea," Sandy whispered. "I want to take you, to make you mine," she continued. "Do you want me to fuck you honey? Do you want me to bury my cock in your wet cunt?" she asked. Shea lifted her hips against Sandy, arching, relaxing, and arching again. Sandy drove her hips down with each lift from Shea.

"Daddy," whispered Sandy. "Go to my suitcase, find my toy," she whispered, grinning mischievously. Moving slowly, I searched her suit case, finding a strapon toy. With a cock about 8-inches long, I tossed it to the bed. Sandy rose to her knees, and quickly fitted the cock to her body. Now, armed with a cock, Sandy swatted Shea's ass playfully. "I want you doggie baby," she instructed. "Up!" she commanded. Shea moved to her knees, lifting her ass before Sandy. Sandy moved to her, fisting her cock, pushed the cock forward until the head popped into her wet, open cunt. "Oh shit Daddy!" she breathed loudly. Grabbing Shea's hips, she pulled forward hard, driving her plastic cock into Shea's body. A glaze washed over Sandy. Her thoughts focused on fucking Shea. With an intensity not seen in my darling daughter, she began fucking Shea with reckless abandon. She hammered her, driving the cock in and out of Shea repeatedly, thrusting harder with each stoke. Both women started a guttural groan, building with each thrust, with each penetration. Shea lowered her torso, lifting her ass higher, pushing back hard against each intrusion of the cock. Sandy pulled hard on her hips, her fingers digging into the flesh. And they fuck some more.

My cock grew rigid, rock hard as I watched. I moved behind Sandy, pressing against her ass. I needed to fuck her. I directed my cock to her cunt. Blocked, I hesitated. "Daddy, fuck my ass," she grunted. Spitting on my hand, I coated my cock, reached to her puckered ass, and shoved my finger through her muscle ring. I reamed my girl, quickly moving my cock to her private entrance. As she slammed forward into Shea, I slammed my hips forward, driving the head of my cock into her body. Holding position, I pushed even harder. Shea grunted loudly, Sandy groaned as my cock slid into her ass. I pulled back just slightly as Sandy started to pull back. Slamming forward, I buried my cock in her ass. Screaming, she thrust her cock into Shea's cunt harder than expected, getting a muffled scream from Shea as she buried her face in the covers of the bed.

We quickly got our rhythm, moving together to penetrate, withdraw and repeat. Our intensity increase rapidly. My balls churned, my lust grew. Senseless, we fucked like unbridled demons, our lust, our desires growing toward our orgasms I plowed Sandy, repeatedly grinding my hips against her pliant ass, driving my cock into the depths of her ass. So tight, so hot, I slapped her ass, slapping harder with each thrust. Sandy reacted, driving her plastic cock deep into Shea, grunting with each thrust, pulling hard on her hips to penetrate her deep.

"Yes," screamed Sandy unexpectedly. Her body convulsed, driving hard against me, thrusting her ass to my body. "Fuck me hard Daddy," she grunted as I drove my cock deep. With a passion not even dreamed since I was 18, I hammered her, driving my cock in and out of her ass fast, hard, thrusting deep. As she leaned over Shea, her hips tilted, opening her ass for me even more. I drilled her, thrusting as hard as I could, demanding my cock split her in two. Just as suddenly, my cock erupted, my orgasm catching me by surprise as I pulled her hips to me, jamming my cock deep, my hips plastered to her ass. I felt each spasm spit into her bowels, my cum jettisoned up my shaft and into her waiting body. I collapsed on her, she in turn plied against Shea. Our breathing was raspy, shallow. In a massive roll, we flopped to the side, all spooned to Shea. Closing my eyes, I absorbed the moment. My first honest to god threesome!

Not expecting too, we drifted to sleep. Hours passed, morning was on us very fast. I was first to wake. Checking the clock, it was nearly 11am. I woke the girls, now facing each other, bodies pressed close. With the plastic cock still in place, Sandy looked to be drilling Shea. Shea reached to Sandy, her fingers lightly pulling her hair out of her face. Leaning to her, Shea planted a kiss on her lips, then continued to kiss down her cheek onto her neck. Seconds later, Shea had Sandy's left nipple in her mouth, her tongue working over the flesh, enticing it to harden in her mouth. Reaching slowly, Sandy pulled Shea hard against her tit flesh. Looking to me, she grinned ear to ear, licking her lips seductively.

Unable to resist, I moved behind Shea, pressing my hips against her ass. My cock jumped to life, lengthening, hardening as the seconds passed. My hands probed Shea, slipping between her ass cheeks, reaching to her sex. As my fingers parted her lips over the hole, I felt her moist hole. I probed deeper, my fingertips slipping into her body, sliding up her slit. I moved back and forth quickly, spreading her juices along her slit. Each time I passed over her hole, I gathered more of her juices. Somewhat crusty, I pushed to the back, finding her tight ring. As I passed over this orifice, her body jumped. A groan erupted from inside her body, her body then pushing back against my probing finger. I spread more of her juices over the puckered hole, pushing my fingertip into her body as her tight hold spread reluctantly. I pushed the tip in and out of her body, pushing deeper with each penetration. She could not keep her focus, first biting on Sandy's nipple, then hesitating as I pushed into her body.

I pushed closer, lifting my cock to her ass, slipping the head up against the underside of her cheeks, pushing between her legs. "Can I fuck your ass honey," I asked softly.

"Yes," she whispered, reaching around her body to lift, spread her cheeks for me. I pushed forward, pulling my fingertip out of her body. Lifting her leg wide, she reached between her legs, grabbed my hard cock, sliding my cock up and down her soaked slit, then pushed the head toward her ass. As she reached her hole, she rotated my cock around her ring, settling slightly. "Push," she commanded. With my cock in her hand, I thrust forward, pushing hard against the muscles clenching her rectum closed. As I pushed, she pushed back, forcing the sphincter to spread, the head of my cock pushing through. As my cock slipped into her body, a deep breath of air escaped her. She thrust her hips back to me, impaling more cock into her body. I settled in, pushing, retreating, pushing, withdrawing slowly, gently. As more and more cock slid into her body, her body arched to me. By the time I was in, we were ready to move to our knees. I wanted to fuck her standing on the floor, her on her knees on the bed. I wanted to savagely fuck her, to take her, to dominate her.

Pulling out, I moved to stand. "Over here Shea," I instructed. She instinctively knew, moving, whirling to me, pushing her ass open for me. Dropping to the covers, she offered her body to me. I saddled up, placed my cock to her ass, and thrust forward. Inches penetrated her quickly.

"Shea, do me," Sandy implored, sliding in front of her, her cunt open, glistening from her juices. I slammed forward, driving Shea's face to Sandy's cunt. Digging my fingers in, I held her firmly, thrusting, driving, withdrawing, and repeating hard, fast. Shea lapped at Sandy, sucking her clit deep into her mouth. Sandy flopped back on the bed, absorbing Shea's tongue, lips as she devoured her sex. I watched my baby get her cunt eaten. Absorbed in the raw sex, I pounded Sheas' sweat ass harder, grinding my cock completely in her ass. With each thrust, a deep grunt erupted from Sandy as Shea nipped, flicked, and tugged on her clit. Sandy's tongue licked her lips, staring deep into my eyes.

"Oh God Daddy. I'm going to cum!" she shrieked. Throwing her head back, her hips began bucking hard under Shea's mouth. Shea held on for dear life as Sandy grabbed her hair, pulling her deeper between her wet folds. "Oh fuck me baby," she grunted between guttural groans. Her eyes flashed, her mouth clenched hard, she rode her building orgasm. As she came, her body grew rigid, muscles cramping, legs clamping over Shea's ears, bucking to her mouth. A growl started deep, filling the room.

I was lost. Rational thought gone, I drove my cock into Shea with the intent to pound her body to submission, to cumming on my pounding cock. Rapidly, I thrust in, out of her ass, warmth spreading over me. As my orgasm built, I pounded her harder. Watching Sandy cum on her face, I exploded into my biggest orgasm of the night. My eyes closed tightly, I pounded her, hammering her backside, spitting cum deep into her butt channel. Pulling her tight against me, I pushed my cum deep, feeling each spasm shooting more cum into her body. Her ass sucked, milked my cock, draining me, draining my balls. I thrust every drop of fluid deep as my cock shrank quickly, pulling out of her butt. I collapsed over her, drained. It took 30-mins to catch my breath, to regain some cognizant thought. Shea slept beside me, Sandy to my backside. We cuddled and slept for the next hour.

About 2pm, we rolled out of bed. I was starved. I watched as the girls jumped into the shower, each washing the other. I wondered who Sandy wanted more, Shea or Daddy? I knew I was forever, but Shea was our toy here in Seattle. I knew after our shower, we would have to go shopping to buy our new toy some nice things.

My cock grew. I wanted more sex. But from which one? Or both?

Absofuckinglutely! Best answer I could think of at the moment.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,827 Followers