Daddy's Christmas Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers

Alex knew that she was in love with him and he loved her. He took Darcy's small left hand in his, he slipped the massive engagement ring on her finger and he watched her eyes fill with tears. "Will you be my bride, Darcy and spend the rest of your life with me?" he asked with a smile and he already knew what she was going to say.

Her lower lip came out, tears poured from her eyes and Darcy could not believe the ring that was now on her finger, symbolizing his love for her, even if, she was his daughter. "Yes!" she squealed, shoved him down and moved on top of him. "Daddy, this is the best night of my entire life," she sniffed and tried wiping her eyes, without screwing up her eye shadow.

He hugged her and knew that he had his 'second' soul mate, his beautiful daughter. "I'm glad baby. You sure made me one happy, old fucker!" he laughed and they kissed like long, lost lovers that had finally found each other.

"I love you, Daddy," she moaned between kisses and his big, strong hands squeezing and smashing her to him. "I need you, Daddy! I need you to hold me down and screw me as if it's your last time! I need it really bad!" she moaned as they kissed, caressed and explored each other with, tongues, hands and Daddy's big cock, trying to explore under her panties.

Alex rolled on top of Darcy and he saw her one last time as his daughter. He gently eased over her white panties and slowly rubbed the head of his cock into her wetness. "You'll never be lonely again," he whispered, pushed forward and they were one. His cock-head sank into her, but Darcy's inner muscles grabbed him and they held on tight, keeping him from going any farther.

She felt Daddy rubbing himself into her watery holds of flesh, over her swollen clit, teasing her and getting his manhood wet for her. Darcy watched his face and Dad said something to her, but she did not hear anything he said and Darcy knew what was coming.

She took a deep breath, bit her lower lip and it happened. He was at long last, in her body. No more dreaming of him pleasing, from this moment on, he was Darcy's lover. "Ahhh, ahhh God, Daddy!" she cried out, looking up and to a small angel ornament hanging on her Christmas tree. He slowly rocked back and forth and Darcy hoped her muscles would relax and let him in.

He muscles eased their hold on him and let a few inches of Daddy go forwards. "Ahhh, Daddy! Yes, oh my God!" Darcy cried as he sank a few inches more and she wrapped her long legs around him. Her pussy stretched wide and it was filled with a big cock. "Ohhh God, you're in me! You're in me, Daddy!" she moaned and clawed at his back, not knowing that she was scratching him so bad, blood oozed from the marks.

Darcy's insides held him like a vise and there were no signs of getting loose any time soon. "Ahhh baby, you feel so fucking good!" Alex grunted as her tiny pussy clamped around him, giving him the feeling of a hand in her pussy and it was holding him. "Oh Lord, you're so...tight!" he moaned and felt her relax, letting his big cock-head slip deeper inside her and her warmth covered his thick shaft like a silk blanket.

"I knew that this would be good, but no dream could ever get me ready for what I'm feeling right now." Darcy said as tears filled her eyes. "Daddy, hold me forever and never let me go, pweeze," she added with that sexy, young girl voice he loved and Darcy's lower lip came out.

"You're just like she was...you little tease!" he laughed and remembered Carol talking to him that very same way. "I love you baby and I'll never let you out of my sight. How does that sound?" Alex asked as he kissed the tip of her perfect nose and he eased forward, slipping a little deeper into his daughter's pussy.

"Yes, that sounds wonder...ful!" she moaned as Daddy pushed one last time and he was completely in her. "Ahhh, Daddy! Yes, oh yes!" Darcy whimpered as she hugged him with her delicate arms and his stiff manhood slipped into her soul. "Oh God, Daddy...you're so deep Oh...so deep! Ahhh, shit!" she cried out as her back arched high in the air and Darcy's heart pounded in her chest.

Alex felt this before, with Darcy's Mom and he never thought that it would ever happen again, but it was. He was in the back of her pussy and his cock-head was trying to enter Darcy's young womb. "Doesn't it feel so good?" he whispered into her panting mouth, as they kissed and shared each other's breath.

"Yeah...it's good, so good!" Darcy moaned as she kissed him and he tried sucking her lower lip. "This is so...fucking...hot!" she cried out when he eased back and quickly thrust back in. "Daddy, I love you!" she moaned and started pushing her hips to him. "I need you to love me, Daddy, pweeze!" Darcy said with her sexy voice and she quickly got her wish.

He smiled at her and Alex started pleasing his new lover, his beautiful, young daughter. "Oh baby, my sexy, little...girl!" he grunted and shoved his long cock deep into Darcy, lifting her slender, sexy hips from the floor and she cried for more.

"Ahhh, yes! That's it, right there...oh God!" Darcy yelled as Daddy's pace got quicker and Darcy knew that she wasn't going to last much longer. Daddy's long, fat cock felt too damn good and she was on the brink of cuming.

"Go baby, cum for me! Cum on me, I want to feel my daughter cum on my cock! Cum on your Daddy's hard cock, baby!"

"Oh yeah, Daddy! I wanta cum on you, I need to cum around my man...my Daddy's big...fucking...cock! Oh shit!" Darcy screamed as her insides started milking him, her back arched and she exploded. "Oh my...fucking God!" she screamed loud as her body let go and a powerful orgasm rushed over her body.

"Oh Daddy, oh my God...yes! Fuck me! Fuck me...Daddy!" Darcy screamed again as her arms hugged him and her pussy squeezed him like a vise.

He held her and kept right on pleasing Darcy. His hips thrust back and forth, driving his stiffened cock in and out of her slender body, with long and very powerful strokes, enjoying her muscles trying to milk the cum from his cock. "Oh yeah, that's my girl! That's it!" he said with a big smile, watching her twisting and squirming under him.

She lay under him, watching Daddy's face and the sounds of sex filled her ears, but now, it was his turn to cum for her. "Oh God, I've never felt anything like that in my life." Darcy moaned as she pulled his face to hers and they kissed. "Now I want you to pump me full...Daddy! I want your warm cum deep in me and I want it all!" she growled at him and could not wait for his seeds of life. Darcy knew it was wrong to lie and say that she was on birth control, but she wanted a baby, her Daddy's baby.

"I'm ready, baby. I was holding on until you came."

Darcy's lower lip came out and she said with a frown. "You should have cum with me then. It would have been so fun, Daddy. It isn't everyday that a girl gets to do something so special with her...Daddy," she purred to him and rolled on top.

"Oh yeah, fuck me girl!" he smiled as they rolled over and Darcy was now on top of him. "I love my girl's on top." Alex smiled as he held her hips and watched her smile.

She returned his smile and got on her feet. "Now, I get to fuck you, Daddy!" Darcy smiled as she went up, down and back and forth, screwing him. "I want you're cum in me, Daddy. I want you to fill me full of it!" she moaned and whimpered with each move of her hips, knowing that he would be cuming very, very soon.

"Yeah, I'll cum in you baby! I'll cum in you and give you what you want!" he moaned as he held her slender hips, watching his thick cock slipping in and out of Darcy's tiny pussy.

"Oh Daddy, I love your cock in me! I feel so complete and loved now!" Darcy moaned as her hips moved back and forth. "I love you and I want you to cum! Pweeze...Daddy, cum in me!" she said using her innocent voice, having a good idea that would help.

He held Darcy and loved the way she was moving her slender hips. "Oh God, you are so damn good! Fuck me, baby...fuck Daddy!" Alex grunted, lifted his hips and he came hard. "Oh mother...fuck!" he yelled out and Darcy started grinding against him.

His cock started shooting cum in her and it came hard. His cock-head felt like it had blown off and his aging heart felt like it was going to explode in his chest. Squirt after squirt of warm cum shot deep into Darcy and Alex knew he would never leave her.

"Oh yeah, come on Daddy! Yeah, Daddy, that's it, cum in me...cum in your daughter!" Darcy moaned and she came with him. "Oh fuck...I'm cuming too!" she started to giggle as the orgasm rushed over her and Darcy knew she had her man, her Daddy and if she was lucky, her Christmas present would be growing in her belly.

Darcy got her present and it came the next year, in late August. Alex and Darcy live together as husband and wife, somewhere in south Florida, with their daughter, Lexi.

*

Hope you guys liked it. I wanted it for the Christmas contest, but they started it soooooo early, it pissed me off! Oh, and they rejected it because I said 'CHRISTMAS' contest, not Holiday contest.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers