Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roslien21
Roslien21
18 Followers

I was still coming off of that one when my father lifted his head and smiled at me as he licked my honey off of his face happily. Without a word, he pulled me up to a sitting position and pulled my gown off over my head, mussing my hair. He smoothed my hair down and was still caressing my face when he gave me a sweet lingering kiss.

I was shocked that he was so passionate when all my mother could talk about was how cold he was towards her even very shortly after they were married. He was still smiling when he pulled away from me, so doubted that he was thinking of anything other than me as he slid away from me to take his pants off.

He was huge. I'm sure my eyes got wide because my father started laughing. "Don't faint on me now, pumpkin," he said.

"I won't, Daddy, but its so big."

He raised his eyebrows. "Your friend wasn't small, was he?"

"Compared to you, he was," I told him.

He laughed again as he sat down very close to me. "Would you like to touch it, pumpkin?" he asked me.

"Yes," I said as I reached for it. He scooted a little closer to me so I could cup it in my hands and he closed his eyes as I gently rubbed it. "Are you having as much fun as you did in your dream?" I asked.

"Oh, so much more, pumpkin," he answered as he opened his eyes and looked at me. "Lay down," he whispered.

I quickly obeyed his whispered command and stretched myself out and he was on top of me just as quickly. He rubbed his erection on my soaking wet pussy for a few moments as he moaned and smiled to himself at the effect he had on me. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it without even being told, but it was just in time to feel my father take his hand and push himself deep into me.

I gasped as my eyes popped open and he grunted in response to the walls of my pussy sucking him in deeper. When he started to thrust, I was sure he would hurt me, but he never did and he paused more than once to kiss me. For some reason, I was sure that he was pausing in order to make sure that I was still conscious and I was grateful for the extra attention.

As he slowed down and began to be a bit gentler, I began to enjoy the feeling of him inside me. He moaned more and I matched him as I began to arch my hips in order to fit more of him inside me. That turned him on so much that I swear he growled as he thrusts a bit harder, but no faster.

I laughed at the sound he made and, though I was sure he could not have heard me because it was my own head, he smiled down at me and kept doing what he was doing. He growled again and I was laughing loudly even as I cried and shivered at the intensity of my coming orgasm. I screamed and he moaned louder than me as I came and not long after that he pulled his throbbing member out of me with a determined look on his face.

"Suck it, I want to cum in your mouth, pumpkin," he told me.

I got up quickly despite the fact that I was still reeling from my own orgasm and pulled him into my mouth. It was really throbbing and he was looking at me as if he would burst at any moment and that look made me greedy to taste his cum. I pulled him into my mouth slowly, inch by inch and licked the tip of his cock gently as I tasted myself on top of what I thought was his precum. I moaned in pleasure at the taste and he bit his lip as he watched me for my eyes never left his.

I sucked more of him past my lips and ran my fingers gently over the small bit of his shaft that was left out. As I watched, his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he let out a moan that was half cry and half moan. It wasn't long after that that he exploded in my mouth and I drank every last drop of his salty tasting liquid. After that, my father and I lay down in each other's arms and fell asleep with smiles on our faces.

* * *

The next morning, I awoke a little exhausted, but happy. My father had already risen, but I was in no hurry to get up from the place where I had experienced a heaven I hadn't known existed. I heard my father's voice laughing from the living room where I had found him masturbating with me in his fantasies and I sat up.

Naked, I left the room and walked towards his voice and encountered him on the phone with someone. He smiled appreciatively at me as I did a spin for him the way he did for me in the airport and I took a bow. My father was then laughing again and the sound made me smile happily. He then handed me the phone and I said hello to my mother.

"Hello?"

"Hello, little darling," my mother's deep voice greeted. "How was your flight?"

"It was fine, I got a little queasy, but I survived it," I answered as my father sat down and opened his robe, he was naked underneath.

"And how was your first night without Mama?" she inquired.

My father was erect again and he began rubbing his engorged cock right there at the kitchen counter. "It was nice, Mama," I said into the phone as I hoped my gasps didn't make it into the phone. "I think I might really like living here," I said and meant it with all my heart, soul and body.

"That's good to hear, honey," my mother told me as I sat down to watch my father masturbate while licking his thick lips for my benefit.

Roslien21
Roslien21
18 Followers
12