Daddy's Girl

Story Info
As always, this Daddy takes care of his girl.
4.7k words
263.6k
104
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There. That bloody thing's done!"

Rob threw down the pen, having put in the last figures. Leaning back in his chair, he yawned mightily , flexing his arms over his head. He needed a workout, he mused as he stretched his muscles. For an accountant he was in remarkably good shape.

Although 50, his stomach was flat, his arms well muscled and his hair was as thick and unruly as when he was 20. He refused to submit to the stereotypical accountant persona – and as a result, spent 4 sweaty, hard evenings a week in the gym.

The banker's light on his desk cast a warm glow on the paperwork he had just finished. Dusk was creeping in on cat's feet, casting shadows outside the window, while tendrils of waning sunlight sent fingers of illumination, motes of dust dancing in the air, picking out the oxblood red of the couch which stood in front of the dormant fireplace. Bookcases lined every available space, floor to ceiling, oak shelves dusty and warm, groaning with the weight of words and scholarship. The floor to ceiling glass doors to the private patio were obscured by heavy curtains, which he had pulled against the stronger light of the afternoon.

He yawned again, closing his eyes, relieving the strain of making out tiny columns of numbers and dates.

Padding to the doors on bare feet, flagstones cool against his feet he pulled the curtain slightly and looked out, breathing in the soft summer air which wafted through the screen.

The patio was his private oasis, his way of de-stressing after busy, demanding days. Reached by several jumbled wooden steps down from the main garden, stone walls enclosed on three sides a sweet escape. Morning glories grew in riotous abandon along the nooks and crannies, their tenacious tendrils able to grasp and survive anywhere. Heart shaped leaves and the sweet bloom of the trumpet flours, blue and pink and fuscia softened the tumbled stone while hollyhocks, sunflowers and echinacea filled out overblown but lovely flower beds. Red terra cotta bricks provided a resting place for a comfortably distressed cast iron bench.

He was alone in the house, his wife away, his daughter out on a date. His green eyes softened as he thought of his baby girl – not such a baby now, he thought smiling. Already in third year university, his little girl was going to be 21 soon and her lush figure, piquant face and clever mind ensured she was having a wonderful time. As if his thoughts had conjured her up, he suddenly heard his Aisling's voice just outside the patio doors.

Grinning, he was about to pull open the screen door and greet her when he heard a male voice. Pausing, Rob peeked around, curious to see who she had brought home.

The first thing he saw was the long slender legs of his daughter, her narrow hips snugly encased in a very short tartan kilt. A skimpy tank top barely enclosed her very generous breasts. What made him gasp were the hands which were squeezing and fondling those heavy breasts.

"Christ." he muttered, mortified and embarrassed. Pulling back carefully, he made sure he was hidden behind the curtain.

It was unlikely anyone could see in. The waning sun reflected off the glass doors which were further obscured by the heavy curtains.

Despite himself, Rob peeked around to see what Aisling was doing. Given the sensual nature of he and his wife both – he knew that it was a pretty foregone conclusion that Aisling had an active sex life. And while he didn't morally have an issue with that, it left him uncomfortable. His wife, who was pragmatic about most things, said it was just because it was HIS little girl.

And now there she was.

HIS little girl with some guy's hands all over those delectable breasts! He admitted to himself as he reluctantly felt a prickling of envy, that he had had some very unfatherly thoughts about those pretty breasts before. He had chastised himself each time he caught himself eyeing those heavy orbs, but at the same time realized he was only human and Aisling had a definite penchant for displaying those breasts as much as possible.

Rob's mouth felt extremely dry as peeking around, he saw the man's hands had now pushed the tank up and the pale skinned heavy breasts were now free of any restraint. Rob felt his jaw fall open. He had imagined (he admitted to himself rather ashamedly) what those breasts would look like naked but the reality was overwhelming.

Large and full, they hung heavy, jutting from her chest, firm and buoyant. Her nipples were a dark brown, with large areoles. The tips were swollen and hard, extended like little thumbs from a breathtaking tilted expanse of pale flesh.

He watched, fascinated as the boy leaned down and began to lap at the sweet morsel of flesh he cupped in his hand.

Aisling groaned, her slender hand coming up to cup the head now suckling eagerly at the breast. Rob watched as she cupped her own breast, pushing the nipple further into the eager mouth. He heard the boy's harsh breathing through the screen, the suckling sound of his wet hot mouth on his child's heavy breast.

Unaware, Rob's own breathing was coming faster. He watched, enraptured as his daughter, giggling pulled her breast from the boy's mouth. Dropping to her knees, he saw her fumble at the boy's pants.

The sound of a zipper was crystal clear in the quiet of the evening. Rob watched as the boy's painfully stiff cock suddenly sprung out. From his vantage point he could see that it was impressively thick, the head spongy and a deep rose, drooling clear viscous fluid from its tip.

Aisling leaned over and opening her sweet mouth sank down onto the cock. Rob gasped, then caught himself. He was helpless. Unable to stop himself, his hand crept down and he cupped his heavy aching erection. Carefully, quietly, he unzipped and let his drooling prick free.

Slowly, gently, so as not to make any sudden movements that might attract attention, he began to rub his prick up and down its thick, moist shaft, his eyes glued to the unbelievably erotic sight of his daughter sucking cock.

He watched as her head bobbed up and down, the boy's hands tangled now in her flaming curls, urging that sweet mouth closer and deeper.

A click and a soft light illuminated the darkening garden and Rob suddenly had a far clearer picture of the white shaft, flecked with dark hair appearing and disappearing in the tight bud of her mouth, the sound of her sucking and licking it driving him quite mad.

One of Aisling's hands went to one heavy breast, and Rob stifled a groan as he saw his child cup and fondle the orb, then begin plucking at the delectable stiff nipple. He realized, horrified but unbelievably turned on, that he wanted HIS mouth there, suckling his daughter's breast.

He could see the firm muscled buttocks of the boy flexing and relaxing as he pushed his cock in and out of Aisling's mouth. While he watched, he heard the boy groan, his hands tightening convulsively on the red curls and suddenly he lurched forward, a keening cry renting the quiet of the garden.

Rob gasped as Aisling gasped, tried to pull back. The boy's hands tightened, his buttocks clenching and he saw her cheeks balloon out.

"Oh Christ, oh Christ." he said under his breath, his hand working frantically at his cock.

He felt like he was going to explode as he realized that the boy was pumping jets of hot cum right down his little girl's throat. He could see it dribbling out the side, drooling rivulets of frothy cum down the corners of her mouth as she struggled to swallow this unexpected bounty.

It was over before he could take a deep breath. Aisling pulled away, her throat working convulsively as she tried to swallow the mouthful of hot cum. The boy, legs trembling, sat heavily down on the bench, breathing heavily.

Rob was almost in shock. He looked down at his damp palm, smeared and wet with the clear fluid which was literally leaking from the slit at the top of his rock hard prick.

A trilling startled him, and he fumbled at his cock, trying to stuff it back in. Then he realized it was a cell, and listening intently, heard the boy talking to someone. Peeking around, he saw him with the phone to his ear, one hand absently rubbing Aisling's breast. Then, unbelievably (from Rob's perspective) the boy turned to his daughter and very obviously was trying to placate her.

Aisling was furious. He could see by the stiffness in her back which was facing him that she was in one of her full fledged redheaded tempers. She was speaking sharply to the boy. Rob could just catch a few words.

"you ... had ...cum". she said angrily.

"and me?" he heard.

The boy spoke again, placantly. Rob almost giggled – he obviously wasn't that familiar with his flame haired daughter if he thought a few words would suffice.

Suddenly, a sharp crack rent the air. Again, peeking, clutching his still stiff prick, Rob saw the boy turn angrily, a red welt adorning his face.

Aisling stood seething, great breasts heaving.

As the boy ascended the stairs, she suddenly turned towards the door where Rob stood. Rob suddenly realized that he was standing there with a naked erect prick in his hand, very obviously in a rampant state of sexual excitement and his daughter was coming in!

As her steps came closer, he tried desperately to stuff his drooling cock back into his pants but to no avail. Larger than average, there was no way he could get it back in in the state it was in.

"Daddy?!"

Aisling stood gape mouthed. There stood her handsome father, his unruly auburn curls so like her own, tousled and wild, a very guilty look on that handsome face and clutched in his big hand, a very impressive, very erect prick.

"Where's your car?" she asked inconsequentially, figuring it was safer than commenting on the sight of her daddy with a stiff cock in his hand.

"In for a tune up." Rob answered, again trying to stuff his stiff prick back in his pants.

"I didn't think anyone was here." she said, weakly, suddenly furiously mortified.

"I figured I was safer here in your little escape." she offered.

Aisling's eyes couldn't help focusing on that big delicious prick clutched in daddy's hand. God, it was absolutely yummy. Then she was horrified at herself. Suddenly, she realized WHY it was so rampantly erect.

"You were watching?" she asked incredulously.

Rob felt like he wanted the floor to open and swallow him. His prick, as if sensing his misery, began to wilt and he was able to at least stuff it back in his open zipper.

"I'm really sorry, baby.... I didn't plan it. I actually went to the door to say hey and...." his voice trailed off.

"and down I came with my tits hanging out." she said glumly.

"Sorta." he offered.

Aisling turned and stalking to the couch, plunked herself on it, breasts quivering. She sat, long slender legs akimbo. Rob walked over the chair which was placed at an angle to the couch, and sat down. Despite his best intentions, his eyes were drawn inexorably to his daughter's legs, where legs sprawled, her plump, sweet pussy was clearly visible, the long lips swollen, the line of her thong disappearing between ...

"Did you SEE what that bastard DID?" she asked furiously.

"I give him a frigging blow job that was ONLY supposed to be the beginning. He blows his wad then blows me off!"

Aisling was in the full throes of one of her temper tantrums, her father's transgressions forgotten for the moment as she seethingly brooded on the unfairness of it all.

"I'm SO horny I could SCREAM!" she said angrily.

Rob forgot his prick and moved quickly to the couch. Sitting down, he gathered his little girl into his arms just as he had when she was a little girl and was upset about little girl things. Nestling that sweet ass down against his lap, cuddling her tight to his chest, he turned her head into his shoulder, her sweet breath at his ear.

Aisling sobbed. Rob desperately tried to concentrate on soothing his little girl, but could not help but be aware of the heavy breast now pressing against his arm and the feel of her sweet heart-shaped ass pushing into his still erect prick.

He was aware too that his baby's sweet breath had the distinct aroma of cum on it and that made him think again of the erotic tableau he had just witnessed. He had seen that boy cum, cum hard and fast and copiously into her sweet mouth. He had watched while she swallowed down all that lovely cum.

He realized that her sobs had quietened and Aisling lay heavy against him. She was, he realized, dreamily rubbing her distended nipple under the thin tank top against his arm. The little vixen suddenly wiggled, rubbing her ass against his groin. He groaned, unable to help himself.

Her voice was low and breathy.

"You like that, daddy? Does it feel good?"

"Oh baby, baby." Rob couldn't answer.

His cock felt like an iron bar, it was so stiff it was actually painful.

"Daddy, I've never seen your prick before. It's really big, isn't it." said his daughter.

She turned her cum-laden breath against his cheek, then carefully but deliberately she fastened her sweet lips on his. This was not a father/daughter kiss. Rob hesitated, trying to exert some control. His daughter tightened her arms around his neck, pushing her ass harder onto the stiff cock underneath and her tongue, coated and unbelievably sexy invaded his mouth.

Rob gave up. With a sigh, he gathered her and his mouth tightened on hers. His tongue invaded the warm cavern of her mouth, his tongue flicking out to taste his daughter's cum laden breath. His hand reached down and fumbling at her top, pulled up the tank until the heavy globular breast was exposed. Cupping and squeezing, he fondled his daughter's breast.

As his hand weighed that beautiful heavy weight, his fingers rolling that sweet nipple between his fingers, Rob had a moment of lucidity.

"Aisling, we can't do this." he said desperately.

"Papa, take care of your little girl." she breathed into his mouth, her hands moving down and caressing his chest, and then, insinuating its way between the buttons of his shirt, seeking out the nubs of his own nipples.

"We're not hurting anyone." she said coaxingly.

Aisling took the strong hand of her father and rubbing her fingers soothingly along its palm, suddenly placed it between her taut thighs. Unbelievably, Rob realized his hand was full of his sweet daughter's swollen, aroused pussy.

Rob was finished. Wrong or not, he was going to have this woman, daughter or not. His experienced fingers moved carefully between the swollen folds of his daughter's cunt until they found her sweet nub, and then, exquisitely gently, he rolled her clit between his fingers.

Aisling gasped, stiffening as her daddy's fingers did something to her she had never felt before.

Parting her thighs a little wider she pushed into that delectable hand.

Rob carefully, gently worked his daughter's stiff clit. She was unbelievably wet, his hand was already soaked with the sweet, sticky juice which was dribbling out of her sweet hole. His big thumb went down and Aisling gasped again as she felt her daddy's thumb suddenly sink to the apex of his hand into her cunt.

Groaning, she released her dad's lips and leaned into that sweet hand.

Rob pushed her slightly to give him access to her sweet stiff nipple. Lipping it, he lapped at it like a kitten, then sucking it in between experienced lips began to suckle. Aisling squirmed. She had had her tits sucked before but never like this. It was if a cord attached that sucking mouth to her womb. Deep inside, she felt her womb squeeze and contract as the rhythmic sucking on her nipple. Who would have thought her daddy was so talented?

Rob closed his eyes, his mouth full of his daughter's heavy tit, his hand buried in her cunt. Expertly he rolled that sweet clit, pushing his thumb against the back until he felt the spongy G-spot. Rhythmically, he began pushing against it in sync with his work on her clit.

He felt her breathing quicken until he realized she was panting against him. On his wrist, he felt her thighs tighten and knew she was close. He increased his rhythmic working against her cunt then was suddenly rewarded as his baby's voice rent the quiet of the room in a low scream.

Rob groaned against the warm, rubbery flesh of her breast as he felt his baby cum. Contractions squeezed his hand and his fingers were almost dislodged as her sweet hips jerked and bucked against his clever hand.

Rob kept that beautiful nipple between his teeth, his hand gently working that sweet spasming cunt as the contractions began to lessen. In his arms, Aisling, panting, lay heavily against him, eyes closed, chest heaving.

Aisling was in bliss. She had learned a long time ago to bring herself to a very satisfying climax but despite the fact that she loved fucking and everything else about sex, she had never had a guy bring her off just with his hand before.

Beneath her ass, she felt the iron rod of her daddy's erection. Aisling grinned inwardly.

"Bet daddy thinks that's it." she thought happily.

"He's forgotten what it's like to be 20!".

When she had walked in , incredibly sexually frustrated and angry to see her dad clutching that huge prick, she was first and foremost incredibly turned on. Between her legs was an incredible aching void and at this point she didn't give a good goddam who filled it. She had always loved her daddy and many of her friends had commented on how good-looking and fit he was.

Actually seeing that big prick had done something to her that she hadn't expected and she knew that her night wouldn't be complete until she actually had that big thing probing between her legs.

Daddy had switched to the other breast now, rolling and pinching the well suckled nipple of the first one between clever fingers. She could feel the dampness leaking from between her legs, and was sure she was staining the front of his pants.

Gasping, she took his head by a shock of his thick hair.

"Daddy!"

"Oh baby, do you feel better now?"

"MUCH." she said happily. "But now YOU."

"No, sweetheart, it's ok, I'll be fine. I'm just glad you're happy." Rob said, meaning it but hating the reality of his sincerity. Aisling giggled.

"Silly daddy. Do you think I'm going to stop until I get that big prick up me?" she said coarsely.

Rob jerked up to meet those green eyes, so like his own. Narrowed, lustful, there was no mistaking her intent.

"Baby?" he asked incredulously.

"Let me be clear, daddy darling." said his daughter.

"I want you to fuck me. I want that big prick pumping in and out of me".

"Oh baby, let me, please, please, please let me." Rob's voice was hoarse and he unashamedly begged.

"I want to, Daddy. But you need to take off your pants." she said giggling.

Gathering himself, Rob picked his little girl up, one arm under her knees, the other supporting her back. The big heavy breasts jounced as he stood, the nipples erect and wet with his saliva.

Placing her gently on the couch, unable to resist, cupping the heavy breasts and once again suckling gently then pulling back.

He looked at her uncertainly, his hand on his zipper.

"Baby, I shouldn't be doing this." he murmured.

"Oh NO daddy! Don't you dare!"

Aisling leaned forward and before he could react, had unzipped his pants and was tugging them off his hips.

"Oh Daddy!" she said reverently as the big stiff cock sprang up in all its glory.

Her eyes narrowed and literally shot sparks as she leaned forward, blowing gently on her father's erect member.

Rob had a really good cock. A little over average size, thick and sturdy with an circumcised swollen head, which at this point, was drooling clear viscous pre-cum in a steady stream.

Aisling devoured the sight of her father's erect cock with lustful eyes. Then meeting her father's gaze, she stood. Deliberately, keeping his eyes on her, she first peeled off her tank top, exposing her heavy breasts in all their glory. Then, bending slightly, she unbuckled the clasp at the waist of her kilt and allowed it to fall.

12