Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,148 Followers

I came so hard for so long I was afraid Angel may have heard. I looked over quickly, just as I had forced my last jet of cum from deep within to see her staring in amazement. I only hoped she hadn't heard what I said. She slowly closed her eyes this time, making no attempt to fool me.

"Thank you Derrick," Monica whispered, licking her lips.

"Thank you ladies. I'm not so sure this was the right thing to do."

"We'll just have to do it again sometime and decide then," Red whispered.

The two girls left the tent after exchanging kisses. Angel rolled over, facing the other direction as soon as they left. I knew she was aware something happened, I just wasn't aware of how much she saw or heard. I had that 'just fucked' feeling so easily fell asleep quickly.

I'm not sure how long I'd been sleeping but I was having a great dream, a reoccurring dream I'd had many times of the day my wife and I spent the day making love on a river bank. We were just young and in love, having a picnic that turned into all day love making. This dream usually ended as a wet dream.

I opened my eyes, knowing that if I hadn't I'd make another mess. To my amazement, the dream came true. I woke up to the slurping sound of my wife sucking my cock like nobody else could. She was as young and as beautiful as the day she died. She also hadn't forgotten how to suck my cock, devouring it completely, doing only the things she knew how to do with her tongue. As she lowered onto my shaft, her tongue wrapped and caressed the sensitive underside, almost milking me both ways. As my cock touched the back of her throat, she didn't gag, instead her throat muscles milked the head. She gave the best head on the planet, sucking, licking and deep throating all at the same time.

I guided her head with one hand as my other hand found her breast. Her nipples were hard, as they always were when she was horny, her tits were firm. As I pinched and fondled her nipples, her deep, muffled moans almost made me cum instantly, but I wanted to fuck. It had been so long since my dreams felt so real that I just had to feel her tight pussy again.

"Caroline, stop, I wanna fuck," I grunted. "Don't make me cum yet."

She complied, her lips released my cock as her fingers wrapped around my shaft, slowly stroking me. She slid up, kissing my chest, then my neck, rolling me over onto her. My cock rested against her warm, firm body as we kissed, passionately as we always had. My hands caressed and kneaded her tits as her hands cupped my ass, pulling me toward her.

I was afraid of cumming on her even before entering her so I slid lower, my cock rested between her legs as her hand guided me into her. I slid in slowly, just a bit at a time, rocking in and out until I was completely inside her.

"God, I've missed you Caroline, I love you."

Her moans equaled mine as we rocked in unison, slow and deep with each thrust. Her pussy was so moist and tight, even better then I remembered. Her hands clutched my ass, holding me in place as she quivered in orgasm, moaning and shaking. Her moisture soaked my cock, now easily sliding in and out her pussy. I felt the pressure build and she knew it. She started bucking and rocking, milking me.

"Cum for me, explode in me," she said.

The first wave swelled my cock just before erupting, splashing into her as the first stream of semen

blasted.

"Argggg, Fuuuck, Caroline!"

"Ohh, Yess, Fuck me Daddy! Fill my pussy!"

Stream after stream of cum jetted into her, oozing from her, coating her pussy, ass and thighs as I unloaded into her. My grunts and moans must have alerted the entire camp as I clenched her ass tightly. It wasn't until I had finished cumming that I realized what was said. I lay on top of her, my cum oozing from her pussy as she sobbed beneath me.

"Angel?"

"Daddy, I love you."

"I love you too Angel, but this?"

I gently rolled off of Angel, my cum trailing across her stomach as we lay side by side. Angel was crying, tears streaking down both cheeks.

"I'm sorry Daddy."

"Don't be sorry Angel, I thought you were your Mom."

"I know."

"I miss her so much."

"I know."

I started crying too, thinking my relationship with my daughter was now in jeopardy.

"I'm sorry baby, I won't let this happen again."

"You didn't do it Daddy, I did. You are such a good man and I see how much I remind you of Mom. I got carried away after seeing you with the other girls. I wanted you too."

"I'm sorry you saw that. What we did was wrong, we can't do it again. I don't want it to change how we love each other. You are my baby and I'm supposed to protect you."

"You do Daddy, it won't happen again. But, I envy my girlfriends, they can have you but I can't. You are the best man on Earth."

"I love you baby."

"I love you Daddy. Maybe I'll set you up with my friends and watch again."

"Setting up with your friends is OK but I'm not so sure about the watching part."

We didn't say anything else to each other that night, falling asleep in each others arms, naked. I must admit, I woke up early in the morning and thought I was with my wife again, cuddling with an erection between us. I lay still, not knowing what to do as Angel opened her eyes, discovering our situation. I pretended to be asleep as I frequently awoke with an erection.

Angela didn't react as I expected and stared at my cock as I faked sleeping. Her hand lightly grazed my erection, seeing if I'd react, I didn't other then my cock twitched at ther touch. I just remained as still as possible. Her hand wrapped around the shaft and started stroking it, slowly as she watched me for a reaction. It was tough being still but I was afraid to move. It was daylight and she was looking over my equipment closely, then her lips surrounded the head, her tongue working it's magic exactly as her mother's did.

Within a few minutes I was ready to explode into her mouth, impossible to hold back from her expertly crafted blow job. Just like her mother, she milked me dry, wave after wave of cum jetted and flowed from my cock into her throat as she greedily sucked me dry, swallowing every drop.

As soon as she finished milking me, she slid over onto her own sleeping bag. She must have thought I was still sleeping so I pretended to wake up, acting like I would if I'd just had a wet dream.

"Damn," I said.

"What's wrong Daddy?"

"Oh nothing, thought I just had a nice dream."

"I hope it was Daddy. I love you."

"I love you too Angel."

"I hope all your dreams are nice from now on Daddy."

dave110256
dave110256
1,148 Followers
12