Daddy's Girl, Mama's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4BIDDEN
4BIDDEN
293 Followers

I wrapped my hands around her ass and pushed her back onto the bed with my face positioned between her strong thighs. She had her legs wrapped around my head and her hips were bucking up into my face as her hands held my head between her legs and against her bucking vagina.

"God mom... You're wet... Your pussy tastes great... It tastes delicious... Look mom... I'm licking your pussy like the boys in those pictures on the computer... Do you like this mom?... Do you like having your son suck your vagina?... Licking your soaking slit?... I'm sucking your cunt mom... Your son is eating you out... I'm eating you out..."

I drew my face away and looked at her hairy pussy for a few moments. Between my saliva and her juices, her black pussy hairs interspersed with a couple whisps of gray, were all wet and matted down. Looking at my mother's soaking crotch got me raging hard again.

"What are you looking at?" she inquired when she realised I had stopped my licking.

"I'm looking at your beautiful pussy mom..." I responded.

"Do you like it son?... Does it taste good?... Do you like sucking on my hot pussy?... Do you like licking mommy's vagina?... This is really really bad do you know that?... I know that you're my son but I want you to fuck me... I want you to fuck me now... I want you to fuck your mother and I want you to cum in me... I want you to cum in mommy's pussy baby... I want your dirty cum... I want your dirty cum... I want us to commit incest with each other... But this is wrong... This is so wrong... We should stop... This has gone way too far... You're my son... I'm your mother... We can't do this... Incest is wrong... Is this what you really want to do honey?... To have sex with your own mother?... We can't... We just can't... Please stop baby... Please stop... Oh Goddddd... Don't do that... Stop doing that... Mmmmm... Ahhhh... This is so wrong baby... So wrong... We've gotta stop... We have to... We just have to... Mmmmmm..."

"I know it's wrong mom but I don't care... This turns me on so much you have no fucking idea... I want to cum in you... On you... Over you... Keep telling me what you me to do... Keep telling me what you want your horny son to do mom..." I replied.

"Are you sure baby?... Are you really realy sure about doing this?... Christ, who am I kidding?... Fuck it... Okay honey, you asked... Do you want to know what mommy wants to do?... Huh?... Do you?... I really want to be a nasty slut tonight... I want to do everything that I always wanted to try but was afraid to... I want to give you a blow job now darling... I want to give you the sloppiest, wettest, blowjob you've ever had right now... Right now!!"

I stopped eating her out and moved my body upwards so that I now straddled her chest and breasts. I brought my hips up to her mouth and she wrapped both hands around my dick and pulled the head into her mouth while looking up at me and stared deeply into my eyes. I returned her gaze.

"Does my cock taste good mom?... Is sucking my dick making you wet and horny?... Do you know that you're sucking your very own son?... The child you gave birth to?... You're giving your son a blow job mom... You're sucking me mom... Sucking your son... Your baby boy..."

She pulled my dick out of her mouth and held it close to her cheek while she tried to catch her breath.

"You better be able to cum a lot tonight young man... I want your cum in every one of my holes... I want you to fuck my brains out all night... I want you to fuck me in my mouth... In my cunt... In my ass... I want you to fuck your mother anywhere and everywhere you want to baby... I want you to treat me like a street side whore..."

"Okay mom... You got it... Now stop sucking my dick for a minute and slide up against the headboards... Sit up mom... Sit up... I want to see your mouth drooling saliva as you blow me... I want to see the spit dripping from your mouth onto your tits..."

"You want me to slobber all over your hard cock?... While I lick your dick?..."

"Yes mom... I want to see you slobber all over my cock... All over my hard cock... Your son's penis..."

Following my instructions, she slid up against the headboard of the bed and sat with her back against it. Mom then grasped the shaft of my pole with one hand and played with her pussy with the fingers of her other hand. She sucked me while she fingered herself.

It was some of the dirtiest sucking sounds I had ever heard. Saliva was dripping off my cock and onto her hands. It dripped onto her chest as she sucked and pumped my throbbing pole while she masturbated. Mom started rubbing the drool around her breasts, pulling and pinching her nipples.

They stiffened immediately.

"Are you ready to fuck mommy now baby?... Or do you want to cum in my mouth?... Do you want mommy to keep sucking your dick?... Do you like that honey?... Do you like seeing your mother sucking your cock?... Giving you a blow job?... Or do you want to cum on my face?... Do you want to do that baby?... To cum in my face?... To cum all over mommy's face?... What do you want to do?... Tell me... Do you want mommy to keep blowing you?... Or do you want to fuck me?... What baby, what?..."

"I want to fuck you mom... I want to feel my cock sliding into your tight, wet, cunt... Let's fuck mom... Let's fuck each other like animals... Like dirty animals..."

"Okay honey... But I sucked your cock and you ate my pussy... Now I want to watch the expression on your face as you put your cock in me... As you enter your mother's sloppy pussy... As you fuck mommy... The woman who brought you into this world..."

Hearing that, I lowered myself to assume the customary missionary position and she took hold of my cock and placed it between the slippery lips of her vagina. We were now about to commit the final act of incest. A mother and her son were about to have intercourse with each other.

"Please fuck me honey... Fuck your mother... Please fuck my wet and horny pussy... Fuck mommy baby... Push your cock in mommy's vagina... I want to feel your hard cock in me... Fuck mommy's tight, wet cunt... Push it in son... Push your cock in mommy's pussy... That's it baby... Yes baby, yes... That's it son... Just like that... Push it all the way in... Don't go slow... Fuck me hard... Fuck mommy hard and fast... Fuck your slutty, cock sucking mother like a dirty whore... Fuck me like a dog son... Like a dirty dog... Fuck your mother like a dirty dog... Like a bitch... A dirty fucking bitch..."

I slid my cock all the way in as she requested and found that it was surprisingly tight. Very tight indeed, but as smooth as silk. My mother's vagina was warm, wet, soft and inviting.

My God, what a feeling.

When I was all the way in I got the most passionate kiss I had ever experienced. Mom's hips were bucking up and down on my rigid tool as we synchronized our movements together with each thrust of my sword into her sheath.

"Fuck me deeper son... Let me feel your cum shoot in my pussy baby... Fill mommy's sloppy hole with your cum... Oh honey, your penis feels so good inside me... I can't believe we are doing this... This is so wrong... This is very bad... This is so sinful... So immoral... So evil... But so good... So good... Fuck me honey... Fuck mommy... Fuck your mother... Fuck your mother's vagina... Yes baby... That's it darling... Fuck mommy harder... Give mommy your cock baby... Give me your cock... Come on stud, fuck me harder... This is what you've been thinking about isn't it?... To fuck your very own mother... To feel your mother's tight pussy wrapped around your pumping cock... Well let me feel your cum shoot in my slick pussy... Fill mommy's burning pussy with your cum... Fill your mother's old cunt with your sperm... Oh God yes... That's it baby... Fuck me... Fuck your mother... Fuck me harder... Shove it deep in your mommy's vagina... Is this what you wanted to do?... It is, isn't it baby?... To cum in your mother... To shoot your nasty seed in mommy's tight pussy... You are a nasty boy... A very nasty boy... Wanting to do such filthy things to your own mother... Aaahhh... Deeper son... Deeper... Yes... That's it baby... Ram that cock into your mother... Oooh... Yes... Fuck it... Fuck it... Fuck me... Fuck me harder... Fuck mommy harder... Fuck your mother harder you dirty son of a bitch... FUCK ME HARDER!!"

Despite ejaculating earlier in the cheerleader at the party and the amount of liquor in my system, between masturbating at the stories and images on the computer, mom's sloppy blow job, and the fact that I was now fulfilling my older woman fantasy with my mother of all people, I was very close to cumming for a second time that night.

Very close.

Mom kept humping up and down on my cock as I rapidly moved in and out with each stroke. Her pussy was milking my cock like a farmer milking a cow. I was about to blow my load and immediately warned her of my impending explosion.

"I'm going to cum mom... I'm going to cum so bad... Can I cum in your pussy mom?... Can I cum in your pussy?... Please mom, please... Please let me cum in your cunt?... Let me blow my load in your vagina... In your vagina mom... In your vagina..."

"Yes baby... Cum in me... Cum in my vagina... Go ahead... Cum in your mother..."

Mom then reached down with her hand and squeezed my balls tightly. I grasped her shoulders with equal force and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She then squeezed my scrotum even harder and pulled me into her as deep as she could while urging me on.


"Cum in my cunt baby... Pump mommy's vagina full of your cum... Cum in me baby... Cum deep in mommy's womb... Cum in my pussy and then stick it in my mouth so that I can taste your salty sperm... I want to taste your cum son... Cum baby, cum... Cum for mommy... Cum for your mother honey... Give it to me... Give it to me... Cum for mommy... Cum for mommy..."

"Here it is mom... Here it is... I'm cumming... I'm cumming... AAAGGGHHH... UUUGGGHHH... UUUMMMFFFF... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God!!"

I shot most of it deep into her pussy and quickly pulled out and brought it up to her pretty face. Mom wrapped her hand around my spurting cock and pulled it towards her mouth.

She sucked and stroked and gobbled it up as I blasted the last remnants of my ejaculation into her oral cavity.

"Suck it mom... Swallow my cum... Swallow your son's sperm... AAAHHH... UUGGHH"

Having sucked and swallowed the rest of my load, mom pushed me back down and slipped my cock into her sloppy cunt once again.

As I was catching my breath and with my cock going soft inside of her, she wrapped her legs around my buttocks once again. I could feel the muscles of her vagina twitching around my dick. Laying face to face, our bodies pressed together chest to chest, I could feel our perspiration rubbing between our stomachs.

"I'm sorry that I came so quickly mom, but you turn me on so much..." I apologised.

"Mmmm... Don't worry baby, don't worry... I needed to cum too... And don't worry about your hard-on either... I'll get you hard all night long if I have to... This mother son thing has turned me on so much it's shameful... But it's so erotic and exciting..."

"You came too?... Did you mom?... Did you cum too?..." I inquired as I didn't know.

She took one of the hands that were grasping her shoulders and put it down under the cheeks of her bottom.

The sheets were soaking wet.

"Do you feel that?... Do you feel how wet the sheets are?... What do you think now?... Of course I came..." she responded.

With that, she pulled my face to hers and we repeated a similar mouth lock and tongue dance that I had described earlier. She simultaneously started to stroke my cock with the muscles of her vagina and I was starting to regain my stiffness. Breaking our kiss, she went on.

"I want you to tell mommy how to get you off again baby... Tell me the nastiest things that you've ever wanted to do and I'll do it if you want me to... I meant it when I said that I wanted to be a nasty slut tonight... Now tell mommy what else you want to do... Tell me son... Tell me anything and I'll do it..."

She sucked two of my fingers into her mouth and started giving them a blowjob and continued talking.

"I'll lick your cum from anywhere you want... Tell me what you want..." she said as she sucked my fingers in her mouth and licked them like a child licks an icicle.

"Keep talking dirty to me mom... Keep telling me how much you want to be a slut... Why don't you tell me what you want to do... What do YOU want to do mom?..."

I was starting to get more erect inside her and mom could feel it too. She started to move her hips and vagina up and down my manhood to encourage the process. Then, without warning, she quickly wrapped her legs tightly around my back and rolled me over so that she was on top looking down at me.

My dick never slid out of her cunt despite the tricky maneuvre she executed.

Looking up at her straddling me like a rider on a horse, I grabbed both of her breasts in my hands and pinched her nipples and informed her what to do next.

"Stick your fingers in your pussy and lick them clean mom... Taste yourself... Stick your fingers in your pussy and get them wet... Get them wet with our juices and then suck them... See what our cum tastes like..."

With that, she reached down with her right hand and placed two fingers parallel to and against the shaft of my cock as it slid into her. After several of my upward strokes into her down turned pussy, she removed her fingers and continued to slide up and down. She brought them to her mouth and I watched her lick the two cum covered fingers that had just been in her pussy.

"Mmmmm... It tastes so good... Look son... I'm licking your cum... Mommy is licking your sperm... Licking the sperm that you shot into my pussy... What else do you want to do to your mother?... Where else do you want to fuck your mom?... Tell me... What do you want to do next... Tell me baby... I'll do anything... ANYTHING!!"

"I want to fuck you in your ass and cum in it mom... I want to bend you over and fuck your ass from behind... I want to have anal sex with you and hear you beg me to fill your asshole full of cum like you begged me to fill your cunt with cum... I want to butt fuck you mom... I want to fuck you up the butt."

Hearing my desire must have excited her further because she started sliding back and forth on my cock even faster. I reached around and grasped the cheeks of her ass and spread them apart searching for her anus with my fingers. Sensing that, she lowered her chest towards my mouth and shoved one of her nipples into my mouth.

"Suck on my breast baby... Suck on it while I ride your cock... Do you like fucking mommy's pussy and sucking my tit?... Does that turn you on honey?... Does it?..."

I had regained the full strength of my previous erection as I pumped upwards into her pussy and continued to suck from one breast to the other. Sucking and nibbling, sucking and nibbling.

"Oh God yes... Suck baby suck... Suck on them... Suck mommy's titties... See if you can get any milk out of them... Pull on them... Squeeze them... Squeeze them hard... Suck on them... Bite my nipples... Bite my nipples while I fuck you... While I ride your hard cock... While mommy rides your hard cock... Ohhhh Goddddddd!!"

As she slid up and down my dick, I had located her anus and inserted one of my fingers in the hole. I could feel it press against my cock on the other side. I liked the feeling so I shoved another finger in her tight anal passage to double the pleasure.

"Ahhhhh... You dirty little pervert... You nasty boy... You're fingering my ass... I can feel your fingers in my anus... You're fingering your mother's anus... My asshole... Oh Goddd..."

Gasping, she broke away, tugging my slippery cock as she re-positioned herself on my bed. She was now on all fours and looked over her shoulder at me as I was now positioned behind her.

"I want your cock honey... I want it deep in my ass... But could you do something for me first?... Could you do something I've never done before?... That's if you don't mind... You don't have to if you don't want to... I'll understand if you don't want to... Do you know what I want you to do?... Oh forget it... It's okay... Maybe another time..."

"No mom, what?... Tell me... Tell me what you want me to do... What do you want me to do?... I'll do it... I will... I'll do anything for you mom... Tell me... Tell me..."

"I want you to lick my asshole baby... Bend down behind me and tongue my anus... Get it wet... Get it wet with your saliva and then fuck it... Then you can fuck mommy in the butt... In my ass... Hurry baby hurry... Lick my ass... Suck mommy's anus... Tongue your mother's ass..." she panted while wiggling her rounded globes at me teasingly.

Already behind her, I looked at her beautiful bottom. She panted impatiently as she awaited my next move. Mom then reached behind herself with both hands and spread the cheeks of her bum for me. She was stretching her anus for my tongue bath and after a few seconds, I tentatively began to lick her rose bud.

"Ohhhhh Godddd... Jesus... Your tongue feels so good there...That feels so good... Lick it again... Lick my asshole again... Oh honey, you're sucking mommy's butt... You're sticking your tongue in mommy's butt... In my ass... Oh God... Suck it... Ream me... Ream my asshole... Stick your tongue in it again... Ohhhhhhh... Yes... Yes... Oh my god... Just like that... Just like that... Suck you bastard... Suck... Suck my asshole... Lick your mother's ass... Oh God... Mmmmmmm... Yes... Yes... Yessssss... Oh my God... Come on baby... I want your cock now... I want you in my asshole now... Please... Please baby... I'm ready to die if you don't fuck me my asshole soon... Oh God... Please fuck mommy in my ass baby... I can't wait any more... I want your cock in my butt now... I want it now... Right now... Come with me baby... Follow me to the bathroom... Follow me to the bathroom... I have an idea I want to try..."

I followed her into the bathroom where she located a bottle of baby oil in the medicine cabinet. She squeezed some into the palm of her hands and began rubbing them together. Mom then grabbed my dick and started stroking the full length of the shaft with both hands as she lubricated it with the oil.

"We're going to need some of this baby... Rub some oil in my asshole... I'll help you get your cock in there... Don't you worry about that... I want you to keep rubbing the oil around my ass when you start fucking me... I want to watch your face in the mirror when you fuck me from behind... When you fuck me in my ass... I want to see your face when you are pumping it and when you cum in it... When you cum in your mother's asshole... When you cum in mommy's tight glory hole..."

I poured some oil into and around her anus as she instructed. She then reached back and grabbed my cock to lead it to the entrance of her hungry anus and bent over the bathroom sink facing the big glass mirror, offering the cheeks of her buttocks to me as she grasped the edge of the sink and spread her legs for me.

"Are you ready fuck my ass now baby?... Are you?... Are you ready to fuck mommy in her tight, little asshole?... Do you see it stretching open for your cock?... Do you?... Go ahead baby... Stick the head in... Don't worry... It will fit... Trust me... I know... That's it... Uh huh... Right there... Right there... There you go... Push son, push... Mmmmmm... Do you feel that baby?... Do you feel your dick going into my anus?... Do you feel your hard cock going into mommy's butt?... How does it feel in there?... How does it feel?... Is it nice and tight?... Is mommy's ass nice and tight enough for you?... Is it?..."

Although it was slow going at first, I got the head of my cock in and began working the rest of the shaft in the puckered hole. Mom's anus was nice and tight, but the baby oil helped my forward progress.

4BIDDEN
4BIDDEN
293 Followers