Daddy's Good Little Bad Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,225 Followers

Daddy had bought tickets to the big Oklahoma/UCLA football game and he wanted to take his daughter with him. This worked out very well for her plan, which required that Mom be nowhere around. Laughing, she had said that since she obviously wasn’t wanted she was going to spend the day at her mother’s and wouldn’t be back until late.

Fortunately for Dawn it was an unseasonably warm day, and her scanty clothing didn’t have to be covered up with a coat. She was so tickled to be out with her daddy and having such a good time. Football was sure a whole lot more fun in person than it ever is on TV. And she could feel the eyes of more than one boy in the stands checking out her sexy curves in her skimpy outfit and wondering why she was out there with such an old guy. She loved the game, the excitement of the crowd and the attention of the men in the stands. But mostly her thoughts were on her sexy father. And she never for even a minute forgot her ultimate goal – to have her father make sweet love to her before the day was over.

Oklahoma won, which put Daddy in a good mood, and she was happy to be there with such a dashing and handsome man. When she got home she had thrown her arms around him and given him a big hug, pressing her erect nipples into his chest. Thanks to her high heels, she could almost look him in the eyes, and she was happy that Susan had chosen them. “Thank you, Daddy. Thank you so much for taking me to the game,” she said brightly, her voice full of fun and love. She buried her head in his shoulder, holding him close as the point of no return for her plan quickly arrived.

She gave him a kiss on the lips, lingering just a split second longer than a good daughter would. And she knew just how long that was from her time practicing with Susan. Gentle pressure, just a little wet, her lips soft and compliant and remaining just barely long enough to put lustful thoughts into her daddy’s head. Then she had gently let him go and stood in front of him, her sexiest outfit, her delicate curves and her slightly parted lips silently screaming out ‘Fuck me, Daddy!’

It was surprising, wasn’t it, how embarrassed she felt now that the moment had arrived. But she had been craving her father for so very long. She had spent far too many nights awake in her bed trying to quiet that lust between her legs using her own fingers because her daddy wasn’t there to do it for her. She wasn’t going to be stopped now just because she was a little afraid and more than a little embarrassed. There was simply no choice but to proceed with her plan and let him know in no uncertain terms that she was his if he wanted her.

So she stepped away from her father. “Daddy?” she asked in her sweetest voice, the one that she used so many times on Susan. She looked in his eyes, making sure that she had his attention. Once she was certain that he was watching, she had dropped her gaze to the snap on her shorts. As if in a trance they had both watched her fingers as she slowly unsnapped and unzipped her shorts. She pushed her fingers down inside, working their way under her panties towards her dripping slit. The contact when they touched her slippery clit made her hips thrust forward in an instinctive thrust and she thought for a moment that she was going to cum right then. But somehow she didn’t. Her fingers were wet and shiny with her cum when she withdrew them, leaving her shorts unfastened and her bald virgin pussy almost visible to her daddy.

Shock was the biggest emotion in his eyes, but she knew her daddy well. She recognized the undercurrent of lust on his face, however much he was trying to hide it. She looked deeper, trying to fathom her daddy’s emotions at being confronted with his little girl’s wanton sexuality. Her knees suddenly went weak as she realized that buried deep in his eyes was the one reaction that she’d been hoping most to see: need.

Dawn was still quite embarrassed by her brazenness and she wanted to rush, to get past this awkward moment and on to the sex. But a strange smoldering lethargy consumed the moment and she moved slowly and teasingly as if in a dream. She brought her wet finger up towards his mouth. His eyes widened as she smeared her wet cum on his lips. God, he was so sexy! How could any girl resist him? The plan had called for her to walk away at this point, her open shorts and musky scent calling to him as she walked seductively to her room. But she couldn’t go. Not quite yet. A sudden impulse overtook her and she threw her arms around her father and leaned forward to press her lips to his, taking as much as giving a warm wet kiss to the man she wanted to become her lover. She tasted herself on his lips and thrust her tongue deep inside his mouth, twirling it around as she tasted her own daddy and her own cum.

Feeling herself blush at her brazenness but not caring, she had let go of him. Her breath was short, her pussy was on fire and little electric shudders of desire roiled through her body. Trying to use her grownup lover’s voice proved impossible, and she was quite embarrassed at the little girl tone that sprang unbidden from her lips. “I’m yours if you want me, Daddy.” She had smiled at his stunned expression and caressed his cheek. Feeling his surprised and hungry eyes on her comely butt, she had turned and walked shakily away.

Dawn had never felt so naked before, even when she was in bed with Susan. It was as if her whole being had distilled down into the bare skin between her belly and her wet slit. Her pussy lips rubbed wetly against each other as she walked, leaving a trail of musky desire in the air.

Dawn didn’t know how long it was going to take for him to make up his mind. Of course, she had half hoped that he would just follow her to her room, rip off her clothes (well, except for the shoes, maybe…), throw her on the bed and fuck her silly. But it was a lot for a girl to ask from her own father. Look at how long she’d taken seducing Susan. And she wasn’t a blood relative.

Now came the hard part – waiting to see if he would show. Waiting to see if her carefully laid plans would bear fruit and lead her father to her bed. But there was no reason that she couldn’t get ready for his arrival, and maybe even get started without him.

She propped up some pillows on her bed and folded down the covers. She was amazed at how sexy she felt as she kicked off her high heels. Then she slowly peeled off her shorts and her top. It was as if he was in the room watching her, and her pussy ached with need for him. She had thought that being with Susan was intense, but this was a whole different animal driving her desires. Her very own father might come and take her at any minute, and every nerve in her body was on fire. The sheets were cool and crisp and she crawled into her bed and began playing with her pussy, trying to keep it warm and wet but not far from cumming as she waited for her father to come and fuck her.

Her mind looked back over all of the parts of her plan while she played with herself. She remembered her tight sexy clothes and rubbing her nipples against her father at every opportunity. She slurped cum from her fingertips as she thought back to the night she let him see her cumming in her bed. She massaged her slippery goo into her inflamed pussy lips as she relived seducing Susan and the lessons in love that she had learned from her girl friend. She stuck her fingers deep inside as she remembered all of it right up through her wanton offer of a few minutes ago.

She had put her cummy finger in her own father’s mouth!! Ohmigod! The memory pushed her up and over, and her ass lifted from the bed as she tried to impale herself on the fingers that so recently touched Daddy’s lips. Wave after wave caused her whole body to spasm out her cum as she rode to the top of the crest, her legs spread wide as her sweet pussy reveled in being so filled. She hung there, every muscle in her body frozen. All thought was driven from her mind except the image of her cummy finger in daddy’s mouth and the sensations flowing from her hot little pussy.

Suddenly it was over, and her body slumped to the bed as if a switch had been thrown and all of the electricity that was keeping her rigid vanished. A thin sheen of sweat covered her, but of course she was the wettest between her legs. Dawn slid her fingers from her gooey slit and turned lazily onto her side. She curled up into a ball, relaxed in that way that only a good orgasm brings. Her body’s desire for release left her for now, but her mind’s desire for her father didn’t. Freed for the moment of her need to cum, her mind wandered to the reasons that her father didn’t come to fuck her. Why didn’t he? Wasn’t she sexy enough for him? Did he think that she was a slut? Or maybe he doesn’t think she was grown up enough. But how much more obvious could a girl be?

Other girls might be disappointed by such a rejection, but she crushed those feelings down into an insignificant ball deep inside her. Her desire to be taken by her handsome father hadn’t left her a bit. After that sexy kiss and her brazen advance she wanted him more than ever. And if he wasn’t here after all of the things she had done to him, then it was just because her plan was flawed. She began to drift off to sleep, thinking that when she got up in the morning that she would have to start coming up with another plan.

The world between sleep and dreams is a truly powerful place where reality can have all the weight of a kitten’s breath and imaginings can have the weight of reality. And so she believed that it was nothing more than a pleasant illusion when she heard the door open and the footstep as he walked across the carpet to her bed. If only it were real! If only her daddy had come into her room like this in order to take his little girl.

She remembered the warm feelings that she always had for her daddy when he used to come to her room and sit on the edge of her bed when she was little. He made her feel safe and loved. Remembering the goodnight hugs and all of the stories read from children’s books warmed her. And remembering his firm masculine voice whispering the things that all little girls hear from their fathers made her feel secure and truly loved.

Through her sleepy rememberings she believed that she could hear the unmistakable sound of a buckle being unfastened, and then the sibilant whisper of a leather belt being withdrawn from pant loops. Was it a dream? She’d been having this dream for so many nights that she could hardly tell. But the sound seemed so real! Slowly she opened one sleepy eye, and it took her a moment to comprehend just what it was that she was looking at. It was Daddy, standing next to her bed, unfastening his slacks. Her heart leaped from her chest. He’s here! Her father had really come to her room. For a moment she wondered if he had come to punish her, to spank her with his belt. Growing up he had threatened her with that very punishment several times, but he had never actually done it. Of course, she had never been as bad as she had been today – trying to seduce her own father. Then she realized that he wouldn’t be opening his pants if he weren’t here to fuck his daughter. Her hopes rose and she could feel her eyes widen in amazement as they fastened on the sight of Daddy unzipping his pants and pushing them down. She hastily pushed herself up, sitting upright on her elbow so that she had a better view of her very first cock.

The musky sent of her wet slit still perfumed the air, but she wasn’t embarrassed, not in the least. Surely he knew what she would be doing if he didn’t come to her room, didn’t he? Serves him right that he missed it.

Her gaze was as fixed on her Daddy’s throbbing cock just as surely as it had been drawn to Susan’s pussy. But the rush she felt from this sight was so much hotter. It was huge! Ohmigod – what had she been thinking? It was way too big to fit inside her. She knew it! It was pink and swollen, with a big drop of clear fluid drooling from the slit at the tip. Daddy continued to get undressed as she tried to gather her composure. After all, he must have put it in her mother, right? And it didn’t kill her, did it? Dawn resisted the urge to reach out and touch it, not wanting to do anything that might destroy this moment, that might distract him.

In just a few seconds her father was standing naked by her bed. She’d never seen him this way before. She had always known that he was handsome, but this was even better than she had imagined. Somehow he looked so much more naked standing in front of her that he ever did in her imagination. His muscles rippled under the skin of his belly and his strong thighs. His need for her was apparent even to her virgin eyes. Her breath became harder and harder to catch, and the throbbing in her pussy felt like she was about to cum before he even touched her. She wanted to say something to tell him how much she wanted him, how much she had always wanted him. But somehow her voice had escaped and run away.

Silently he flipped the covers away exposing her creamy white body to him. He gazed at his very own daughter’s white bare skin exuding pheromones of musk and need. She could see the lust in his eyes as they wandered over her curves – it was almost animal. It was as if he wasn’t her daddy at all any more, but some kind of force of nature that wouldn’t be denied. He crawled on top of Dawn as she obligingly spread her legs for him. Her daddy took her skinny wrists in his hand and pinned them over her head. He scooted that big cock nearer to her dripping slit, causing her legs to spread even wider around him. Daddy was about to plunge that big cock into her dripping pussy, and the moment that she had been working towards for so long was almost here – Daddy was going to fuck his little girl. She closed her eyes and tried not to cum yet as she waited for that penetration that would bind the two of them together forever.

She lay there helpless, the willing victim of her own carnal desires. Her legs were spread wide and her hands were pinned tightly over her head. But the moment didn’t come. And it didn’t come. Finally she could take the tension no longer, and she opened her eyes to look at her daddy. She was dismayed to see that animal look had left his face, and it seemed to her that he had just realized that it was his own daughter he was about to take. This can’t be! He was naked and hard, his need to plunder his little girl evident by his massive dripping cock. She was pinned beneath him with her bare legs wrapped around him. Waiting with a heady mixture of desire and anticipation for him to plunge that big cock into her and consummate the erotic longings that had stolen her soul for so long. But he wasn’t doing it. He was remembering that she was his daughter. That she was the little girl he once bounced on his knee. And she knew him so very well that she could tell that the hesitation on his face was about to win him over.

It was her last chance. All of her practicing had led her to this very moment. The moment where the desire in her voice might make all the difference.

“Fuck me, Daddy.” A slight emphasis on the ‘fuck,’ underlining just what a bad girl she was, how ready she was. She gave her pussy a little wiggle against his swollen cock. Could a girl be any more submissive? Could she beg any harder? “Fuck me, Daddy.”

Her father’s eyes refocused on hers, and a new steely determination mixed in with his obvious desire. He let go of her hands so that he could grab her naked ass and pull it closer to him. Dawn was surprised at how easily he threw her legs up over his shoulders, but then he had been fucking her mother for years, hadn’t he? And the ease with which he positioned her spoke of years of practice and also his burning need to have his daughter. She looked up at her feet on either side of his face while his cock pressed gently into her wet center. She felt so exposed to him like this – it was as if she had never been naked in front of someone before. Her mind flashed to Susan and how surprised she would be to see her getting fucked by her daddy. But it was only a momentary vision, because suddenly her Daddy shoved himself deep inside of her.

Ohmigod! She never imagined it would be like this. It felt as if he had penetrated her entire body, all of the way up inside of her to the back of her throat. It was so big, so filling. It was as if she had been empty all her life and never realized it before. Daddy moaned as his cock was wrapped in her wet velvet cocoon. Then he began to pound himself inside of her, ramming it in and out of her hard and fast like the wheels on a locomotive. Her pussy twitched jerkily around him as if trying to gain traction. Then, suddenly, it all took hold and the most colossal orgasm of her life consumed her. Her hands clutched his strong arms for support and the words spilled from her lips between the waves of all-consuming pleasure that wracked her entire body. “Fuck me Daddy,” she managed to breathlessly implore. “Fuck me, Daddy,’ she said, looking between her feet at his eyes closed in acute pleasure.

The wet sounds of him slapping his big cock into her almost drowned out her begging. It was so hard, so animal. She never knew. She never imagined this. She lost all sense of herself, all sense of her individuality. She become one with her father, their two hearts joining in that special place between her legs. Every inch of her shook and spasmed with his massive thrusts. He grasped her ass even tighter, and in the days to come she would look with pride at the red finger marks he left on her white bottom. Her daddy moaned and turned his head to bite hard on her ankle, without even losing a single stroke. That scrumptious bit of pain only added to her pleasure, and she came and came and came. Her head spun dizzily and the rest of the world vanished as her life became condensed to a tiny spot between her legs.

Daddy changed his pace often, switching suddenly from hard and fast to slow and shallow and then back again. The tumbling mishmash of strokes kept her breathless and cumming, her voice barely audible, hushed and panting. “F-f-fuck me Daddy. Fuck me D-d-daddy.”

Abruptly her father slid himself out of her and somehow flipped her over. In a moment he was straddled over her bare bottom and rubbing his big wet cock between her taut cheeks. Daddy grabbed her wrists in his big strong hands and pinned them to the bed over her head. Dawn began shamelessly humping her pussy against the bed as her daddy took his pleasure on her ass. She almost screamed in frustration at being so empty. She needed him inside her so badly!

Suddenly he pushed himself back inside her wet trembling pussy. Immediately he started sliding in and out of her, but this time it was different. Somehow his thrusts were deeper, more intense. She thought he must really like her like this, pinned and helpless as he took her from behind. Suddenly he hurled himself into her so hard that his entire weight pushed against her ass and drove her even deeper into her bed. Daddy moaned, and she could feel it! She felt his hot goo shooting deep inside of her. Her almost constant orgasm pushed up to a new level and her whole being, trapped between her mattress and her daddy’s body, erupted in waves of delicious pleasure. The culmination of all of her scheming and desires had finally arrived, and she was submerged in its perfection.

Daddy jerked over and over, and each time he did another jet of warm liquid was swallowed up inside her. She was trapped under him as he used her for his sperm vessel, filling her with his big cock and his seed at the same time. Gasping for air, he finally slowed and stopped, collapsing on her back. Daddy’s entire weight rested on her much smaller body, but somehow she didn’t mind. His breath was warm in her ear as he breathed deeply, trying to catch his breath after his massive cum. Dawn was hot and sweaty, tired and drained, and her pussy was more sore and used than it had ever been. But she felt feel so positively wonderful. It was as if her whole life had led up to this very moment. Did ever a girl get fucked so thoroughly as she just did?

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,225 Followers