Daddy's Happiness Ch. 01

Story Info
Maria plans to rid Daddy of his depression.
8.7k words
4.48
92.9k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

Readers: Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I appreciate the kind words and suggestions. I just had to put the finishing touches on this one and it is ready to go. I hope you enjoy this new series.

*

I watched Daddy from the dining room window, sit on the back porch and just look out at the back yard and watching it snow. He had been doing this every night for the last month. I didn't know what to do about his depression. My mom, the cold hearted bitch, had left him high and dry almost six months ago. She gave him no reason and would not talk to him. She gave him everything as far as their assets, custody of me and didn't look back once. He was in shock for the first couple of months then my senior year in high school came upon us and distracted us for a little while. Senior pictures needed to be taken and colleges needed to be visited and it took both of our minds off of things for a while. Now, a month after Christmas, he is still wallowing in his own self pity.

I couldn't stand to see him like this. I hadn't seen him smile since my 18th birthday in November. I needed to do something drastic to get his mind off of this. He was unhappy when Mom was around but now he was miserable. My dad is a very good looking man in his middle 40's and still in wonderful shape. He has a full head of black hair with just a little graying at the temples. He wears a full beard and mustache and is definitely one of the best looking dads in the neighborhood much less my school. When my dad smiles, his whole face lights up from his eyes to his chin. I miss seeing that smile and thought that maybe I could do something to bring that smile back to his face.

I hadn't had one of my girl friends over since before the holidays. I didn't want to bring them into this depressed household. Now I had an idea that might bring my dad out of his depression and my ultimate goal satisfied at the same time. I was an 18 year old senior with the best looking dad in town and I wanted him to take away my virginity. I loved my dad in a way that a girl should not love her daddy. I masturbated daily to the thought of him taking my cherry and making me into his little love slave. Most of my girlfriends had similar fantasies about my daddy and did not hesitate to tell them to me whenever they had a chance. When we had sleep over's, that's all we talked about. We would get all hot and bothered and start exploring each other. Sometimes just two of us, and sometimes we would have a half a dozen girls in my bedroom naked and touching each other to the thoughts of my daddy coming in and joining us.

My best friend Jacqueline was most head over heals than any of my other girlfriends. We had been exploring each other for years and we knew all of each other's most intimate places. She was a beautiful 19 year old who graduated the year ahead of me. She was going to a local school until I graduated and we could go away to school together. I ran to my bedroom and called her.

"Well, hello beautiful, what are you doing calling me on a Friday night," Jackie asked.

"Oh Jackie, daddy is not any better and I have a wonderful idea of how to make him better. That is, if you will help me out?"

"Oh sweetie, what do you need me to do? I will do anything to make your daddy feel better. You know how I feel about him?"

"Of course I do, we have talked about this for years. I think we need to take our fantasies to a higher level and actually perform some of the tasks that we have talked about. What do you say?"

She contemplated for a few minutes and finally asked, "When do you want to do this? You know it's snowing like a bitch out there. If you want it to happen tonight, I would rather drive now than later."

"Yeah, I think you should come on over. I'll tell you my plans when you get here. We are going to have to be tricky to get him to succumb to our wishes and let him think it is all his idea. What do you say?"

"I say that I'll be over there in about 20 minutes. Maybe we'll get snowed in and make a weekend out of it. Let's put that smile and dimples back into good use tonight baby doll. I'm glad I shaved this morning. I am smooth from my neck down to my toes and wet for you baby. Let me off the phone so I can get headed out."

"Okay, sweetie, be careful and call if you need anything. I'll go set the stage."

I hung up my phone and smiled to myself. This was going to be hot. I, too, had shaved everything that I could shave this morning. My pussy was starting to tingle already. I am not sure if it was anticipating being touched by Jackie or my daddy that was making me crazier. All I knew was that I was soaking wet. I quickly changed my clothes and put on my sexiest innocent little nightie. Then I slipped on an oversized hoodie and my little baby doll socks. I put my hair up in pigtails and put little pink ribbons around them. I glanced at myself in the full length mirror on the back of my door and smiled. My thighs were nice and smooth and went all the way up to my ass. My ass cheeks were slipping out a little if I bent forward. I looked cute.

I opened my door and went to the dining room. Daddy was still sitting out there watching it snow. I went out to him and put a little skip to my step. Enough to put a little bounce to my 36D tits. He glanced up when I walked out the door and skipped over to him and kissed him on the cheek. He looked into my eyes with sadness that almost looked like it couldn't be cut through.

I put my arms around his neck and sat on his lap. I didn't have any panties on and I made sure to rub my pussy a little bit on his jeans. "Daddy, Jackie is coming over for a sleep over. She hasn't been over for a couple of months and we need to do some catching up. Can we order pizza?"

He rubbed my back up and down as my pussy was soaking through his jeans. I looked at his eyes and he almost smiled. "It will be good to see her. I miss having her around all of the time. She drove your mother nuts, but I think that's why I liked her that much more. What are you wearing young lady?"

"Oh Daddy, I already have my pajamas on but didn't think that you would approve so I put a hoodie on so you wouldn't be mad."

He smiled as he felt my juices soak through to his skin. I knew they did by the look on his face. I could feel the bulge between his legs grow as my pussy got wetter. He was getting turned on for the first time in months and I was the cause of it. That made me smile and look him in the eyes.

"Do you want me to go throw my sweat pants on daddy?"

"No sweetheart, if you are comfortable with what you have on, then I will be comfortable around you dressed like that."

He gave me a big hug and I turned and kissed his neck. He moaned and his cock stirred even more. I kissed over to his ear lobe and sucked his lobe into my mouth. He gasped and his cock twitched inside his jeans. It was begging to come out and play. I didn't want to do anything until Jackie got here. I didn't want her to miss anything; I just wanted to plant the seeds. I jumped up pretty quick and laughed when I saw the wet spot my pussy had left on his jeans.

"Oh Daddy, I am so sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me over his knee. "Don't lie to me little lady. I know you purposely rubbed your little cunt all over my jeans to see what you could get away with. Now let's see how you deal with this." He slapped my ass cheeks and laughed when I squirmed. He slapped me hard and fast and made my ass cheeks burn. I noticed that my pussy was dripping pretty well now and I think that Daddy noticed it too. "I see you like being spanked like a naughty little girl. Your cunt is dripping out onto my jeans. The harder I smack your sweet little ass, the wetter your hot little cunt gets."

"Oh Daddy, I am so sorry. Please don't spank me. It hurts daddy. Please stop!"

He smacked me harder and faster. "You are acting like a little whore so you will be treated like a little whore. Is your girlfriend Jackie coming over her to act like a little whore also?"

"What can you mean daddy? I don't know what you are talking about."

WHACK! He smacked me so hard that I almost fell off of his lap. "You will not be a little bitch to me. Do you understand me? I will not have it in my daughter. I took it from my cunt wife for 17 years and I will not take it from my own flesh and blood! Now that you have opened up this can of worms, we are going to play from my rule book. How long before the little slut Jackie gets here?"

I cried into his pant legs and sniffled and said, "She should be here in about 10 minutes. Please daddy, I am so sorry. I shouldn't have come on to you like that. Please forgive me."

He pulled me up out of his lap and into his arms. He pulled me back and laid a nice tender kiss on my lips. It made my pussy tingle the way that he kissed me. "Oh baby doll, there is nothing to forgive. If anyone should be forgiven, it is me. This is why I have been down lately. I have had this beautiful young woman here at my fingertips and wanted to touch her but was afraid that she would be appalled. You have driven me crazy for the last six weeks and knowing that you are 18 now has not helped a bit. But now seeing you like this and knowing that Jackie is coming over for the same thing. I would love to be seduced by the two of you."

I smiled and said, "Are you serious Daddy? We can still seduce you and you won't be mad?"

"Oh sweetheart, as long as I am able to touch you and make love to you sometime in the next few hours, I will be ecstatic. This is a dream come true and you have made my evening. I am curious about how the two of you had planned on getting into my pants and I would love for it to play out. I will not let on that I know if you want to continue the little charade."

"Oh Daddy, that would be awesome. I would really like a chance to seduce you into taking my virginity away. Daddy, I have saved my cherry for you for years. I have had many chances by boys, but I wanted to save myself for a real man. You are the sexiest dad at the school and I will be proud to seduce you into fucking me like a little whore."

Daddy smiled in a way that I had never seen him smile. It gave me chills to see him smile so sexy like. His smile made my pussy tingle and drip. We both heard her car pull up at the same time. "You order the pizza and I'll go open the door. Give us about a half an hour upstairs before you come and see what we are up to, okay Daddy?"

"Okay sweetheart, I can hardly wait. You go fill her in and I'll go and order some pizza. Thank you "pumpkin" for making a dream come true. You are daddy's little hottie and don't you forget it!"

I ran to the door just as Jackie was coming up the stoop. I opened the door and smiled at her and motioned for her to come inside. I gave her a big ole hug and slammed the door closed. "You are not going to believe this. Let's go to my room and talk." I turned and put my arm around her waist and pulled her up the stairs. "Dad, Jackie is here. We'll be in my room until the pizza comes. Love you Daddy!"

"Okay sweetheart, I'll come and get you when it arrives. Hello Jackie! Glad you could come over tonight." Dad called from the kitchen as we ran up the stairs. We ran into my room and slammed the door and fell into an embrace and kiss that was erotic as hell.

It was like we couldn't get enough of each other. I loved the taste of her tongue and I loved the smell of her essence. She turned me on to no end. I pulled out of her embrace and looked her in the eye. "You are not going to believe this, Jackie. Daddy got a genuine smile on his face when he found out that you were coming over. I also saw his cock get hard in his pants the moment he started to smile. He's got a thing for you, girl, I am telling you. We could both get lucky tonight."

"You're being totally serious, aren't you?" she asked with a grin.

"Yes, I am being totally serious. I even got a spanking because I lied to him tonight. I think he liked spanking me and my cunt got so wet from that spanking. He spanks harder than you do."

"Oh my god, I can't believe that you got spanked by him. I am so jealous. Maybe I'll do something to get a spanking by him tonight."

"Jackie, I think tonight is our best shot ever. I think he is totally ready for this. Let's go ahead with our one plan of being caught eating each other's pussies. I really need to taste you and want to feel your tongue on my clit. Let's see if we can get each other off before the pizza gets here."

"You took the words right out of my mouth. My pussy has been flowing since you called. You interrupted a good cum and now I am going nuts and needing some relief. See, smell my fingers."

She ran her fingers underneath my nose and I could smell her muskiness lingering on her fingers. That made my mouth water. I threw her up on the bed and stripped her jacket and sweat pants off. She stripped her hoodie off and was left lying there with a black see through negligee with her pierced nipples sticking straight out and wanting some attention. I pushed her over onto the bed and climbed on top of her and straddled her waist. I leaned over and kissed her lips while holding her hands overtop of her head. She kissed so well that my pussy started to flow rapidly onto her stomach.

I leaned up and took off my hoodie and threw it across the room. She reached up and grabbed my pierced nipples and twisted them like there was no tomorrow. I squealed a little bit and my pussy started flowing like a river. She really knew how to touch me and get me off every time. She reached up under me and rubbed my hard little clit in slow steady circles. "Why don't you plant your pussy on top of my mouth so I can get a good taste of that flowing cunt?"

I turned around and kneeled over top of her face and reached down to tweak her nipples. She had the largest nipples of anyone I had ever seen. Not even in porn flicks did I see nipples as large as hers. She grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto her face. Her tongue quickly found my clit and began licking it fast and hard. I leaned down and spread her lips apart and gazed into her pinkness. Her clit was just as hard as mine and begging to be licked. I leaned down and licked her clit like it was a lollipop. I loved the taste of her juices and smell of her cunt.

About the time I sucked her clit into my mouth, she shoved two fingers inside my wet tunnel. I gasped and began rocking back and forth to her rhythm. I returned the favor as I slipped two fingers inside her hot little hole. She bucked her hips at me and I added another finger. We followed each other's lead as we got ourselves into a sexual frenzy. I was almost breathless with orgasm when I saw my bedroom door open up and my daddy standing there watching us. He didn't say a word and Jackie had not noticed him enter.

He smiled down at me and nodded his head in approval. He took his cock out of his pants and began stroking himself right in front of me. His cock was huge and throbbing in his hand. I would say he was about 9 ½ inches long and nice and wide. My eyes got huge as he stood there jacking his cock off while watching me eat my best friend's pussy. I added another finger to make it four inside her tight little hole. She squirmed and convulsed in orgasm and squirted all over the bed. She screamed out in my pussy and she returned the favor and made me cum all over her face.

Daddy put his cock away and slammed the door open and yelled, "What the fuck is going on in here?"

I jumped up and crawled off of Jackie's face. She was horrified that he had just caught them going to town in each other's pussies. She jumped up and crawled under the covers real quick. I just sat there looking at daddy and my pussy still spasming. I was soaked and dripping onto my bed. "Daddy, it has been so long since she's been over her and we were both so horny that we couldn't wait until later. Daddy, please don't be mad at us, we have been doing this for years with each other. This is what has kept us virgins all of this time. Our release with each other has kept us sane."

He came over to the bed and sat down. He brushed his hand over my chin and did the same to Jackie. We both smiled at his tenderness. "Oh sweetheart, I am not mad in the least. In fact, I wished I had known that you two had been doing this for years. I would have watched a lot sooner. Now that you are both 18 years old or older, it wouldn't be so bad if you let me join in the fun. I would love to pop both of your cherries tonight. Let me show you exactly how a woman should feel. I really need to feel your tightness surrounding my cock. What do you say girls?"

I looked at Jackie and she had that mischievous grin on her face and I could see her rubbing her pussy under the covers. Yes, this was our dream come true and what we have waited for since the sixth grade. Daddy was going to take our virginity away from us on the same night. I could tell that she was about to spring up out of the sheets.

She flung the sheets back and jumped up and gave him a big ole hug and kiss. He reached over and pulled me over into that same hug and kiss. She kissed daddy and then he kissed me and then Jackie and I kissed each other. It was hot and erotic and was making our pussies melt with desire. Just then, the doorbell rang.

"Damn it all to hell!" my daddy exclaimed. "That will be the pizza. Let's get something to eat and we'll talk about what is going to go on tonight. How's that sound? Go ahead and just keep your little nighties on and come on down for some pizza."

He left the room to go and pay for the pizza. We looked at each other and screamed and hugged and kissed. "I can't believe this is actually happening, Maria. We are actually going to fuck your daddy tonight. After all of these years fantasizing about it, we are actually going to do it!"

"I know, I know. I can't believe it either. And I want to be eating your pussy when he pops my cherry from behind. How's that sound?"

"That sounds hot as hell. I can't get over this. Let's go eat so we can play with the sexiest dad at school!"

We went downstairs and found daddy getting plates and napkins out to the living room. "Well girls, I guess this is it for the night. The delivery guy said that we were his last delivery for the night. The snow is coming down at the rate of two inches per hour. This storm is supposed to last the entire weekend. I guess we'll have to make the most of it. We may be stuck together for the entire weekend to do whatever we want to. Let's sit down and eat and answer some questions that I have about what I saw in your bedroom."

He lit the fire from the wood that he had already loaded the fireplace earlier. It was a nice romantic gesture and improved the ambience to a sexy level. Daddy had gotten a bottle of wine out and poured us all a glass of wine for our pizza. I think he was trying to loosen us up a little bit and himself while he was at it. I sipped the glass of wine that he had poured for me and licked my lips at the taste. It was yummy and tasted just like grape juice. We all got some pizza out and started eating when daddy started with his questions.

"Alright, you have been doing this together for years, so you told me. How many years have you been playing with each other like little whores?"

I looked over at Jackie and said, "When Jackie went to seventh grade and you let her be my 'babysitter' cause she was in junior high school then. She caught me masturbating in the tub one night and asked if she could help. I told her yes and she gave me my first orgasm ever. I wanted her to touch me every time you had her sit for me. We would watch porn that she would get from her dad's stash and we learned how to eat each other's pussy."

"You two have been eating each other's pussies for six years?"

"Yes sir, that's about right. Why?" I asked.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers