Daddy's Lil Whore

Story Info
Father takes Daughter's Big V..
788 words
3.51
202.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his hand on the small of my back, bodies coming closer and closer. The smell of his chocolate axe fills the air more and more as he comes closer, making me melt in his hand with every breath he take. My dad knows how to hold me, caress me, and make me feel at ease. As we stood there in the moonlight eyes twinkling, lips juicy and luscious.

Well, let's start at the beginning. My father and I live together but he is only home on the weekends. I always wear a short T-Shirt and boy shorts at night. A little about my dad is he is 41 years old, 6 foot 4 inches tall, muscular body with a bronze tanned skin. Well, I am 19 years old, 5 foot 6 inches with pair of dd breast, thick hips and thin waist.

I always saw his imprint when he wore his baller shorts around the house, what a big imprint it was. This one particular night he was in the shower and I was just coming in the house. I ran to the bathroom not paying attention, when I looked up he was pulling back the curtain and stood there naked and gleaming from the water. At first sight of him, I was turned on, more than what a child should be by their parent. He snatched the shower curtain and I jumped up and ran, embarrassed I tried not to look at him for the rest of the night. By midnight I heard my bedroom door open and he was standing there still with no clothes just a towel wrapped around his bottom half. Since it was cold and there was no T.V in his room he asked if he could lay in the bed and watch a little before he went to sleep.

I was surprised to see that he orders porn. This is where the plot thickens, he orders Daddy's Little Whores. Ummm some title. This porn contains fathers whom fuck their daughters. I was still a little turned on from seeing him earlier and this just made it worst. I was a lot turned on and was ready for a good dick down. Not paying attention I looked over to see him playing with his big 10 in thick shaft. My pussy started throbbing harder and harder, my nipples quickly harden and swollen. I just he noticed and turned over to me and grabbed my tits and started to massage them. I wanted to stop him but it felt so damn good, he pulled up my shirt and slid his hand under my shorts. Reaching between my lips and slightly tweaked my clit. I was over the edge to think it was going this far. By the looks he was enjoying it and so was I. After a tweaks I gave in a slid my shorts and shirt off, my body lying there exposed to him, he took advantage. Not telling him I was a virgin, he slip he thick fingers into my blossom hole to get me ready for the shaft he was ready to give. It hurt a little but my body was to relax to even fight him off.

Within minutes he was laying on me asking was I ready for him, Scared as ever I still took what gift he was giving. Sliding the thick 10 inch in me and letting out a loud scream he stopped. Asking me to stand up, he pulled me closer to him. With his hand on the small of my back, bodies like magnates, pulling closer and closer. Chocolate axe aroma fills the air, I melt more and more from the heavy breathing and fog we are creating. He took me in his arms and held me there asking if I was ready.

Yes, I am daddy. Picking me up before I could finished what I had to say, he put me against the wall and inserted his shaft back in me and took it slow. At the thought of being is daughters first made him very excited and had his shaft and mind wondering, what more can he do to me. Breaking though my glory hole and "popping my cherry" so I could handle what he was going to give me. Little did I know, this is what he wanted to do, lifting me up as I wrap around his tall strong body. Trying to slide his big shaft in my tight little blossom hole, he manage to sneak the head in, while holding me, embracing me for this great experience. The first time I ever felt alive, my father taking my virginity and making me a woman.

To Be Continued...