Daddy's Little Angel Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy comforts his precious Angel.
697 words
3.5
88.4k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*hopefully you enjoy! leave feedback, please!*

*

Jerrie sat back on the couch with a sigh; his youngest daughter sobbing in his arms. After hearing her boyfriend had been cheating on her almost immediately after their first date; she went running to Daddy for comfort.

Angelica, being the youngest girl, seemed to always have Jerrie wrapped around her little finger. There was nothing he wouldn't do for any of his three girls; but Angelica was his Miracle Baby.

She battled leukemia at the young age of two and had been in remission since she was five years old.

Now, twenty-seven, not much had changed between them.

"I don't know what I did wrong, Daddy." she said, looking up at him desperately. She sniffled and shook her head, leaning into his arms again. "He hates me 'cause I wouldn't put out, most likely."

Jerrie frowned, wiping her tears away gently; kissing her tear streaked, puffy eyes.

"No, Angel." he said firm. "You did nothing wrong and if he cheated because you wouldn't have sex with him; he's a lowlife. He didn't deserve you in the first place."

Angelica sat up again, looking down at her lap for a moment. "I just didn't want him to be my first real lover." she said, then looked back up to Jerrie. "He wasn't the one I'm suppose to give myself to."

Jerrie gave her a confused look, his head tilted almost dumbly. Angelica giggled a little at his expression and turned in his arms; facing him.

"Mama told me when I was about fifteen about how Grandma and Papa took you and your sister for your first time; that it was some deep family secret or whatever. I asked her if it was alright if me and you did that, too. She said as long as you agreed, she wouldn't resist anything."

Jerrie snorted a laugh; grinning at the memories of the tender moments he shared with his mother and all the nights he could hear his sister and their father.

"I'll think about it." he said, patting her thigh. Angelica just smiled and snuggled to him again; the thoughts of her ex fading away slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost a month passed before Angelica and Jerrie talked again about her request; after a few phone calls to his father for advice and a quick how-to, Jerrie agreed.

Wanting the night to be memorable for his Angel; he made sure that everything was perfect, a new dress, hair and make-up for her, splurging with the insistence of his wife for a new pair of shoes. The dinner reservations at Angelica's favorite restaurant were set.

Jerrie smiled over to Angelica, happy to see her giggling and smiling again; pushing past her ex seemingly effortlessly. He knew she probably could, she was a strong fighter.

He was brought back to reality when their food arrived; nodding thanks to the waiter before turning his attention back to Angelica.

"So, Moira came out of the bathrooms, right?" she continued.

"Paulie started laughing friggin hysterical about something and I just stood there all confused; really thinking he was on something. When Moira had turned around, her ass was showing! She'd accidentally stuffed the back of her skirt into her pantyhose."

Jerrie snorted a laugh; almost choking on his food. "Your mother did that on our wedding day." he said. "Started beating me up in front of everyone with her bouquet for not saying anything."

Angelica giggled loud; smiling big, her foot slipping out of her shoe and rubbing Jerrie's thigh slowly. "What about your wedding night?" she asked.

"Sex." Jerrie laughed. "I don't think we left the room until our flight the next afternoon."

Their conversations varied from work to weather as they ate; talking about everything possible in between.

The car ride back to Angelica's house was fairly uneventful; with Jerrie occasionally rubbing over her thigh as he drove, dipping his fingers between her legs; his excitement growing when he felt she was without panties and growing wetter with his teasing.

Angelica couldn't stop smiling; responding to his touches with moans and the occasional squirm against his fingers, anticipating the time when they would be together.