Daddy's Little Angel Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy + Angel= ?
899 words
4.02
53.9k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*alrighty, hopefully this one is good. Admittedly, I'm not too good on descriptions but I'll have someone helping me soon. Minimal boob action too 'cause..I'm just weird that way.*

2. Angelica giggled when Jerrie pulled into her driveway and parked his car; getting out quickly and going to her side, picking her up into his arms and carrying her to the house.

Jerrie gave a grunt when he tried to open the door; his sex filled mind making him forget he would need a key to get inside.

Angelica pecked him and hopped down to her feet, digging in her small clutch for her house key.

He stepped in and looked around. The room was fairly simple; a good sized couch, recliner and coffee table took up most of the floor.

Angelica wasn't too into electronics, other than her computer for work; she didn't have a desire for a television.

He smiled and stepped up behind her; taking her clutch from her hands and plunking in onto the table; his hands rubbing over her stomach and hips.

Angelica sucked in a breath; melting into his embrace and squirming, her thighs getting a little more wet.

"Quit teasin'." she giggled, swatting at his hands playfully.

Jerrie just smiled and moved his hands to the zipper on the back of her dress; his lips going to her neck with a feather light pressure.

Angelica let out a soft moan when she felt his hands snake into her dress and over her small waist; her dress falling to the floor and her knees weakening when she felt his fingers rub over her again.

Jerrie let out a muffled moan, his lips still against her neck, her heat surrounding his fingers. "Do you want it?" he whispered.

Angelica could only nod; whimpering and bucking her hips when Jerrie moved his fingers away from her.

He guided her to her bedroom and laid her down gently as he knelt down to his knees; bending her legs up and spreading her thighs.

She lifted her head slightly to see him; panting and squirming, her arousal rising fast.

She felt her breath hitch in her chest when he reached up, almost touching her but rubbing over her thigh; her hips almost bucking up to meet his face as she moaned.

Jerrie held her hips down firmly, his tongue flicking out over her slowly.

Angelica arched off the bed; moaning loud as Jerrie's tongue entered her, tangling her fingers in his hair and holding him tight against her. Her hips bucking hard against his hold.

He pulled away after a few minutes, looking up at her long enough to just grin before he attacked her clit.

Angelica sat up slightly, holding onto his hair; rubbing herself against his tongue quickly; her climax hitting her hard.

She moaned and fell back again, her body tingling and spasming as Jerrie lapped up her juices.

"Please, Daddy." she whimpered, rubbing his head slowly.

Jerrie smiled, sitting on his knees between her thighs; rubbing over her stomach.

He looked her over for a minute; admiring her, his hand trailing up and rubbing over her breast.

"You're just like your sisters were their first time." he said, pulling his hand away and standing to remove his pants.

He stood and looked her over again; the moonlight coming from the window shining on her face. He shook himself out of his stupor and hovered over her, his erection pointing at her almost possessively.

Angelica whimpered and swiveled her hips, trying to scoot down closer to him, her flesh tingling as he grabbed hold of her hips and put his tip into her warm folds.

Slowly he pushed forward; rubbing her hips to calm her as he felt a little resistance.

Angelica laid under him panting, trying to push down against the pain she felt, knowing soon enough it would stop and she would only feel the pleasure.

She let out a moan and hugged her arms around his neck as he eased into her fully; grabbing him and kissing him deeply.

Jerrie sighed through his nose, waiting for her to let him know before he moved; his hand moving between them to rub over her clit, making her moan deeply and her hips buck.

With a smile he moved slowly against her; her warm body tight against him.

Angelica broke the kiss after a couple minutes; gripping his shoulders and moving faster against him, meeting his thrusts.

Her head lolling side to side and her back arching as the pain dissipated and she began to feel the pleasure.

She stopped and grabbed his shoulders; pushing him roughly onto his back, putting her hands on his chest as she sped up her thrusts, moaning loudly. The headboard hitting against the wall.

"I want it, Daddy." she said breathlessly.

Jerrie grabbed her hips again; his body stiffening hard, his climax coming over him hard, feeling her tighten around him more as she fell over her edge; her head falling back as her back arched, a guttural sound coming from her.

She laid against his chest panting again, smiling.

"I love you so much, Daddy." she said; kissing his neck.

Jerrie chuckled, kissing her and hugging his arms protectively around her.

"I love you too, Angel." he said, in the back of his mind; he wondered if his plans had worked, knowing it was his duty.