Daddy's Little Cupcake Ch. 08

Story Info
She and Mommy find common ground.
1.7k words
4.46
40.6k
17
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack597
Jack597
175 Followers

"Mommy's such a whore," Cupcake had quipped after witnessing her brazen fuckfest with Daddy. Now, two weeks later, she's much less inclined to be so disdainful. She's had lots of sex, real sex, the dominant kind that Daddy dishes out, and it has changed her perspective on everything.

He's been coming home every day for 'lunch' to teach her more lessons. He had been disappointed in her behavior after that lesson in her bedroom. She seemed to have grasped the meaning of being 'owned', but then faltered badly in abiding by it...frigging her clit again as she watched through the keyhole. He had expected much better from her.

Oh she begged and begged his forgiveness, but no Master could tolerate such a breach. He disciplined her without hesitation. Now she never goes near her clit except to clean herself for him.

He's taught her other important lessons too: The proper forms of address sluts must observe, how to please him with her mouth and tongue, the need for bondage and discipline, the imperative of never cumming without his permission. And several lessons on the use of prolonged denial to intensify her orgasms.

She has a butt plug now too. He makes her wear it all the time as an ever-present reminder of her servitude. Mommy, she has been told, does the same, and has for years. Yes, Cupcake does indeed have a fresh perspective. She's come to know that she and Mommy share a common addiction to all that a skilled Master can bestow. Some of which she is enjoying at this very moment.

Daddy has her on her back, bound and helpless, her pussy captive to his long tongue. He's been feathering it over her titties, along her neck, down her torso, and onto her needy little clit. Teasing...teasing...teasing her to insanity. She squirms and yanks at her wrist cuffs, every bit the whore that mommy is.

And all in Mommy's room! A place Mommy has never let her go and now she knows why. One whole wall in the large walk-in closet is arrayed with straps and cuffs, clamps, gags, spreaders, floggers and crops. There is leatherwear of all kinds, nylon and latex too. And stilettos and platforms of seemingly endless variety...a foot fetishist's dream.

If Mommy could only see her now. On Mommy's bed! With Daddy ravenously tending to her big girl clit!

Oh what a rush that thought brings! She heaves her hips up into Daddy's mouth, puffs out sweet oh-oh-ohs.

"Not yet, little slut," he warns.

"Oh Master..." she sighs, closes her eyes tightly, goes perfectly still to hold back her orgasm.

"That's the way. Save it for Master's cock. You wouldn't want to disappoint your Master's cock, now would you?"

"No Sir, never," she shudders, thankful to have subdue it in time.

"Good girl," he soothes, but she knows he would have disciplined her if she hadn't.

His hands grab under her ass, he nips at her clit with his teeth, then tilts his head to bite teasingly along her puffy cunt lips. She shudders again, teeters between lust and pain, holds her breath until she no longer can.

"Jesus," she finally exhales. "Master, please fuck me! Please fuck your whore!"

Instead he pulls away, leaves her cunt wanting while he cuffs her ankles to the bedposts. Helpless, her arms and legs spread wide, she continues to plead, but he has other ideas.

Out of nowhere comes a blindfold to cover her eyes, put her in total darkness. She can't see at all, only imagine the source of the delicious stings she soon feels on the inside of her thighs. They come closer and closer to her pussy with each snap. It feels like a crop spoon but maybe it's a switch. Daddy flicks it with precision at the exact spots and with the exact intensity needed.

"Ooh fuck," she moans.

"Little whore likes that, does she?" he teases.

She gulps then replies, "Yes, Sir. Very much."

"I thought you might," he chuckles in his masterly way. Which says, "I am in charge, you will obey."

With a loud bam, the back door slams shut! Cupcake stiffens. Someone has entered the house.

"What's that?" she blurts in a panic.

"Just Mommy," he says calmly.

"But..." she starts to protest, but cuts herself off. She hears Mommy's footsteps in the hall, then the bedroom door opening. Her heart is thumping.

"Well, what do you have here?" Mommy mischeviously asks Daddy, as if she didn't know.

"Just our littlest slut," he replies.

Cupcake has never heard words more frightening. Questions flash in her head. Does Mommy know Daddy has been fucking her for weeks? Have they colluded? What did he mean by 'littlest' slut? Have they also drawn her older sisters into their debaucheries? Her head spins in the darkness of the blindfold.

"Mommy!?" she calls out.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"What are YOU doing home?" Cupcake asks, worried she's about to get the beating of her life.

Mommy looks at Daddy, strips off her blouse and bra, and replies softly, "I'm here to serve my Master."

Cupcake then feels the bed rock as Mommy crawls up beside her, presses her big fleshbags against her, and whispers, "I'm here to satisfy his urges in whatever way he demands."

Yes of course, she realizes, Mommy is bound by the same vows that she is, they are kindred sluts. And they ARE alike in so many ways. Both are submissive, both adore Daddy, both are junkies for his cock. Her fear quickly turns back into lust.

Mommy pats Cupcake's pussy, looks up at Daddy, "Does Master wish to fuck his new whore's cunt?" Seeing the two of them together like this has his cock at full alert. It aches to be inside them both. He wants to fuck one then the other, then back again, and on and on. Mommy can see it in his eyes.

She gives the head a quick lubing lick then guides it to Cupcake's open cunt. "Here, Master, let your first pleasure be with our new little slut."

He nods and pushes in slowly as if to savor each inch of its progress as it sinks deeper and deeper. Cupcake spreads wider, Mommy pinches her blazing nipples and coos into her ear, "Does that feel good, darling? Is that big cock what my baby wants?"

"Yes, Mommy, yes."

He takes a long, slow backstroke, his pussy-juiced man-meat on full display for Mommy to see, then shoves it in hard.

"Fuck, that's good," he proclaims, and begins to pump slowly. Mommy watches him with adoring eyes, runs her finger over Cupcake's clit, whispers to her, "Mommy and Daddy love their new little whore."

She arches her back off the bed, struggles to control her arousal. "Please Mommy, don't make me cum yet!"

Her vows to Daddy have become much stronger these past weeks. Not just to avoid his wrath, but to better fulfill her obligations as his slut.

Mercifully, he pulls out so she won't cum, and directs Mommy to suck him. "Yes, Master," she gladly obliges, taking as much of him into her mouth as she can. She really knows how to suck a cock. She does it differently each time to surprise him, sometimes focusing on the head, sometimes the shaft, sometimes jerking him as she sucks, sometimes using no hands at all. This time she holds it mid-shaft while she cleans the slit with the tip of her tongue.

Hissing his pleasure, he directs her to straddle Cupcake on her hands and knees. She obeys, pooches her ass up for him, her glistening cunt agape. Wasting no time, he impales it brutishly. Fucks her hard, his pelvis slapping her ass flesh as she grunts in Cupcake's ear. Mommy knows how to fuck too, how to make it good for her Master.

Daddy pounds her hard, Mommy's bobbling boobies graze Cupcake's rock-hard nips. Cupcake is so hot she can barely breathe.

Then she hears the loud slap of Daddy's hand on Mommy's ass, He pulls out gruffly. "Move off slut, I want to fuck the tight one again." She promptly obeys, lies back down next to Cupcake and guides massive meat back into her cunt. This time his arousal is more advanced. Cupcake can feel it, he is not far from cumming.

"Master, fuck our new slut," Mommy begins in Goreanesque tones, "take whatever pleases you. Give these adoring sluts the gift of your cum. Your hot, verile spunk...the seed of life. The elixir craved by all sluts, especially these two who humbly serve you now."

She reaches to cradle his balls, just as Cupcake had imagined herself doing. Only she's the one being fucked, not Mommy. But it doesn't matter. They are equals, both in service to HIM.

His iron-hard cock rips and tears at Cupcake's cunt, booms and recoils like a cannon. His cum fires in thick salvos, slimey and sticky. It is pungent. It is nasty. It is all over them both. Mommy quickly wipes a glob from her enormous tits and licks it off her fingers. Then finds more to smear on Cupcake's taut nipples, offers her cummy fingers to Cupcake's mouth. She takes them in readily, closes her lips around them, hums appreciatively in her blindfold.

"Oh Master, may I cum?" she begs.

"Yes," he says, nodding to Mommy. Who takes his cue, starts strumming Cupcake's hungry little clit.

"Cum for our Master," she exhorts. "Show him your devotion, show him how you cum for him and only him!"

"Yes," Cupcake calls out, "Master, only for you!"

Daddy fingers Mommy's clit while she fingers Cupcake's. "Cum together," he commands, "I want to see both of you cum like whores."

Neither of them know the true pleasure he derives from making his sluts cum. Like them, he's a junkie too. Controlling their arousals, specifying how and when they must cum, are HIS addictions.

Mommy's lust rises with Cupcake's, they are on a collision course. Both are gasping, Cupcake arches her back again, Mommy presses to Daddy's finger. Smeared with his cum, the taste of it in their mouths, they both gurgle deeply as their orgasms well up and flood their senses.

They hiss like whores, hurl obscenities. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" they cry out, nearly in unison. Then writhe and thrust their cunts up as each tries to out-whore the other...all to please HIM.

Jack597
Jack597
175 Followers