Daddy's Little Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride was uneventful; traffic was light. About five miles outside of Albuquerque, I pulled off I-40 and into a truck stop for lunch. It was about one o'clock, and we were making good time. After a trip to bathrooms, we had a quick lunch and then it was back on the road.

"Our next stop won't be for about four and a half hours. We're headed for Amarillo, Texas. Depending on traffic, we should be getting there around six o'clock. We'll have dinner there and spend the night at an all-night truck stop."

I could see the wheels turning in his head. There were two of us and only one berth; a hint of a smile crept onto his face.

Chapter 5

We pulled into the truck stop at about 6:00, parked in the back of the lot, and walked over to the restaurant entrance of the building. When the waitress brought out menus, she gave us a smile, then a wink and a nod to me. I looked over at Billy, I could tell something was bothering him, and I was pretty sure I knew what it was.

"Don't worry Billy, I told you I'm paying for the meals on this trip."

"I don't feel right about you doing that."

"First of all, I'm helping you, this is the way I can; secondly, I'm bigger than you so you have no choice."

"I could refuse to eat."

"That's up to you, but you'd be missing out on some really good food and from the looks of you, you can't afford to miss too many meals. Please Billy, let's not argue about this, just let me help you, you'll be able to pay me back someday, I'm sure of it."

We had a great chicken dinner, with baked potatoes and mixed vegetables and unsweetened iced teas.

Our conversation came easily, as if we were old friends. Soon, however, I knew it was time to get back to the truck. The sun was going down and I wanted to inspect the truck before it got dark. Once I assured myself that everything was OK, I walked over to the storage bin and pulled out my exercise bands.

"What are those," Billy asked?

"Exercise bands. My Dad taught me this a long time ago. A set of free weights would be too bulky and heavy to store on the rig; so he came up with these bands. They hook onto the truck right over here; you grab them like this and do your workout as if you were lifting weights. The greater the number of bands, the greater the resistance, it's like lifting heavier weights. Watch."

I started with my curls, three sets of twelve. I watched Billy's eyes; they were glued to my biceps, which with each curl, ballooned to the size of softballs. My arms are thick, even at rest they measure almost fourteen inches, when they're pumped up, I've measured them at sixteen and a half. Billy was really enjoying the show. I looked down and could see that he had a hard on which was impressive for such a small guy.

"You want to try?" I said, knowing that I was adding fuel to the fire.

He took the handles and managed to do one curl, before the resistance over powered him.

"Holy shit, you must be really strong."

"I've been doing it a long time; you could get stronger if you practiced."

I attached a second band and did another two sets and part of a third before I reached my limit. I disconnected one of the bands and kneeling with my back to the truck I began to do butterflies. I thought Billy's eyes would pop out of their sockets when he watched my chest expand. My shirt was stretched skin tight, giving him a great view of my tits and nipples. I forgot that I wasn't alone like I usually am when I do this; I didn't mean to give him a free show, but now that I had it was getting me excited knowing that I was turning him on. After three sets, I got up and did my military presses. When I was done, I looked over at him and said,

"OK, that's done, get a change of underwear and let's go in and grab a shower."

"What, me and you, in the shower...?"

"Not together silly, they have separate locker rooms and showers for rent."

For a couple of bucks each we had a nice hot shower and a towel. Afterwards, we walked back to the truck. The tension started to build. How were we going to sleep or even change our clothes for the night?

"Billy, we have to sleep together in the back."

"I could sleep here in the cab."

"No, you'll sleep with me. Let me go in first and get everything set up; when I'm done I'll let you know. I suggest that you remove your pants and shirt and sleep in your underwear, that's what I do."

That said, I crawled back into the berth, took off my boots, my jeans, and was about to remove my tee- shirt when I realized that I would be not be alone. I left the shirt on, opened the air vents to the berth, climbed under the blanket, and called out to Billy.

"OK Billy, take off your sneakers and outer clothes and crawl into the berth. I have my back turned."

I heard the rustling of clothes as he complied; then felt him crawl into the bed with me, and turn facing away from me.

"There, that's not so bad. Good night Billy; get a good night's sleep, we start out at sunrise."

"Good night Gail; thank you for everything."

Although this was something new for the both of us I'm sure, I soon heard Billy's breathing become slow and shallow; shortly thereafter, I too fell asleep.

I was having a very nice dream, when I suddenly I became aware of someone else in the bed. Billy had rolled over during the night and had cuddled up to me. The desert gets cool at night and he must have gotten cold. His arm was thrown over my body, his hand resting on my tit. He must have been having an even better dream than I was, because I could feel his stiff cock between my ass cheeks. Every once in a while, he would mumble something that I couldn't understand; then he said my name clear as day. This little eighteen year-old was having an erotic dream about me... and the thought of that was turning me on. I slipped my hand down to my pussy and slowly and gently began to massage my clit. Soon I felt a small orgasm wash over me. With a sigh, I relaxed and fell back to sleep.

Chapter 6

In the morning, I awoke as I normally do, at about 5:00. The sun was just beginning to rise. Billy was still in the same position as before. He must have sensed my morning stretch because he awoke realized where his hand was and yanked it away.

"Gail, I'm so sorry, I didn't know."

"Don't worry about; I sort of enjoyed waking up that way. Go out and get dressed; I'll be out shortly."

He crawled back to the front seat, got his sneakers and clothes, and jumped out of the cab to dress. I reached over and grabbed my jeans, pulled them on, changed my tee-shirt, and pulled on my boots. I grabbed my jacket, opened the berth door, and climbed down to the ground.

"I'm going to get myself some coffee to go, do you want anything to drink?

"Can you get me a coke?"

"No problem"

Soon I was back; we climbed into the cab, started her up and headed back onto the Interstate. We would stop for breakfast just outside of Clinton, Oklahoma. At 5:30 in the morning, there was almost no traffic, other than the occasional eighteen-wheeler. If I had been by myself, I'd have been on the CB talking with my fellow truckers; but with Billy here, I had tuned to channel 19, listening for any alerts. It was quiet in the cab, each of us buried in thought. I couldn't tell you what he was thinking about, but I was thinking about how nice it was having a young man sharing my bed, and thinking that it was about time that I lost my virginity. Around eight--thirty, we pulled off the highway and into the truck stop. There were quite a few other trucks parked, their drivers apparently having breakfast inside.

As we entered the dinner, I spotted several truckers that I knew from being on this route for so long.

As we were being led to our booth, one of the guys yelled over,

"Hey Gail, how you doing?"

"Fine Gus, everything is good, how about you?"

"Feeling old; maybe I'll retire next year."

"Gus, you've been retiring next year ever since I first met you back when I was riding with my Daddy."

We all laughed, and then Billy and I sat down and looked over the menu. We placed our orders and settled back into some light conversation, when a guy walked up to the table. I had seen him before. He was a little weasel, who thought he was a lady's man.

"Hey Babe, don't ya think this boy's a little small? I say throw him back and come sit with a real man; maybe we can get to know each other a whole lot better."

"That boy as you call him is a whole lot more of a man than you'll ever be," I replied, already sliding my way out of the booth.

"Who, him?" and he pushed Billy's shoulder.

"You lay a hand on him again and I will break off your arm and beat you with it."

At this point I was already on my feet, my fists clenched and ready to fight. He looked up at me; I had at least four inches and thirty pounds on him.

"Whoa, Darlin, I meant no harm."

"Yeah, right. Just get your ass back to your seat and let us enjoy our breakfast."

When he left, Billy whispered, "Thanks, you were awesome. I'm used to getting picked on so it doesn't really bother me that much. Would you really have fought him to protect me?"

"Absolutely."

Just then our waitress brought out our breakfast.

"Your breakfast is on the house; Joe back in the kitchen has been waiting for someone to put that loudmouth in his place for some time now. Maybe he'll show us waitresses a little more respect from now on."

"You tell Joe thank you for us."

When we finished our breakfast, we got up and left, but not before I threw down a ten for our waitress.

On the walk out to the truck, I kept watch, looking for any signs of trouble. Just before we got there, Billy put his hand on my shoulder, pulled me down and kissed me sweetly on the cheek.

"Thank you."

He ran around the other side of the truck and climbed in. It took all my will power to keep from dragging him back into the berth and having my way with him.

Chapter 7

We headed back onto I-40. The next leg of the trip was always one of the longest and most boring. We would be heading to Joplin, Missouri, five hours away.

After an hour of driving we reached Oklahoma City, there we switched to I-44 heading northeast. There is absolutely nothing of interest to look at on this stretch of the road. Billy and I talked about his plans for the future. He had received a full scholarship to the University of Arizona. He planned on entering their Geosciences program. I'm afraid my eyes glazed over as he described in detail what he planned on concentrating in and its importance to life on this planet. The more he talked the more I realized how intelligent he was and how dumb I was.

"Whoa, Billy; that's sounds great, but I'm afraid it's a lot more than my little mind can comprehend. I guess I'm just a dumb truck driver."

"Don't you ever say that again. You may not have the education I've had, but I'm sure you have a lot more common sense and practical experience than I have. I'm sorry, Gail; sometimes I just get carried away. I'm really excited about going to college."

"Billy, I was just thinking that at some point you're going to have to go to the police and tell them your story; even if you have no proof. Your sister and her boy friend are bound to be watching for you to enroll at U of A; you'll need someone watching them. Maybe the police can protect you."

"I don't want to think about that right now. I'm having too much fun right now being with you. You are the most interesting person I've ever met. I really like you, a lot."

"And I like you, too. You're the sweetest and kindest person I've had the pleasure to meet."

With that we settle back into our own little worlds, the silence was not uncomfortable at all.

Before we knew it we were seeing signs for Joplin. It was a little after one-thirty.

"Billy, I don't know about you but my stomach is growling and I could really use a pit stop as well. What do you say we pull into the next truck stop?" I knew we were about five miles from one of my favorite stops, but I wanted Billy to make the call.

"OK Gail, you're the boss. I could use a break as well."

We pulled off the Interstate and pulled into the parking lot of a small little dinner called Alice's Restaurant. I'm sure Billy was having second thoughts as we climbed down from the cab and walked across the lot to the entrance of the small, run down building. When we walked in the door, the smell of freshly baked pies filled our nostrils. We approached the counter, we appeared to be the only patrons; it was, after all, almost two o'clock.

"What does a girl have to do to get service around here?" I shouted.

From inside the kitchen we heard a voice.

"Keep your panties on, I'll be right out."

Then a woman dressed in overalls and a baseball cap walked out of the kitchen, she was carrying two freshly baked pies in one hand... which she almost dropped when she recognized me.

"Gail, how the hell are you, little one?"

She was one of the few women who could call me that. She stood six and a half feet tall and weighed close to three hundred pounds. It was said that at one time she was one of the strongest women in the world. That was a long time ago; now she was just huge. She came up to me, put me into a bear hug and squeezed, lifting me completely off my feet.

She put me back down. When I could finally breathe again I said,

"It's good to see you, too. How you doing?"

"I'm doing OK for an old lady."

Then she spotted Billy. After a questioning look, she smiled and stuck out her hand.

"Billy this is Alice; Alice this is Billy. Alice has been like a mother to me ever since my Dad introduced us."

"I'm pleased to meet you Billy; any friend of Gail's is a friend of mine."

Alice took Billy's hand; it looked lost as she gently shook it. I think Billy was just grateful that he got his hand back in one piece.

"What can I get for you?"

"Billy, you like meat loaf?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

"Good. We'll take two meat loaf sandwiches and two sides of mashed potatoes with gravy. Billy, you haven't lived until you've tasted her meat loaf and gravy."

We sat down at a booth while Alice went to get our food. "Alice was passing through here with the circus back in the Sixties; she was the circus 'strong man'. After the performance one evening, a man came up to her and asked her to go out with him. She fell head over heels in love with him. He was the owner of this diner. She quit the circus and stayed here with him. When he died about ten years ago, she took over running the place."

Alice came back out of the kitchen with their meals. The sandwich consisted of a long hero roll, with a slice of meatloaf about three inches thick, and gravy dripping down both sides. A huge scoop of mashed potatoes was served on the side with a pond of gravy in the center.

"A meal fit for a king."

"Gail, how do you stay so slim after eating all this?" Billy laughed.

Alice gave him his answer. "It's because of all the muscle she has. By working out like she does, her body burns off about twice the amount of calories that an average woman would."

"Well, if I keep eating like this, I'm not going to fit into my clothes soon."

"Don't worry about that; Billy, I'm sure Gail will figure out how to get you to burn off what you eat."

I almost chocked on what I had in my mouth. Alice just smiled and winked and went back to the kitchen.

"Gail, this is fantastic. You may have to carry me back to the truck."

"I can handle that."

We finished up and said our goodbyes to Alice.

When we got outside the door, I scooped him off his feet and carried him out to the truck.

"Hey, I was only kidding before,' Billy said with a laugh.

"I know, but I couldn't resist."

Chapter 8

Kirkwood, Missouri was our next and final stop for the day. We would be traveling about 270 miles in little under four and a half hours. I had a lot on my mind and the long drive would allow me time to sort it all out. Here I was, driving cross-country, with an eighteen year-old boy. A young man almost ten years younger than me, and yet I was beginning to have feelings for him. He was nothing like anyone I'd ever met before. He was sweet, kind, gentle and exceptionally smart. Naïve to the ways of the real world, his life had been centered on school.

But who was I; a social outcast, a female trucker with no friends, just acquaintances. I was a woman in a man's body, doing a predominantly man's job, and I was doing it by choice. When I had first started out with my father, I had dreams of meeting a strong dominant man, who would sweep me off my feet; someone to be in charge. After five years on my own, making my own choices, living my life the way I wanted to, that man was no longer the man of my dreams. Now I dreamed of meeting someone who was not intimidated by my strength, but accepted it; someone who could deal with me being in charge, making decisions, giving me his opinions and not orders.

I looked over at Billy and thought, 'Could you be that type of man? I know you are aroused by my physical strength, but could you deal with me being the one in charge of our lives. You're only eighteen; could you fall in love with an older woman like me? Maybe, maybe not, but I think at the very least we could help each other experience the physical side of love. I really want to be with a man, experience the feelings of making love to someone for the first time, knowing that person is experiencing the same feelings for the first time as well. Could I seduce him? Would that be even necessary; after all he's a teenage virgin; or would he be repulsed at the thought of being with me? Maybe I should just ask him?'

All these thoughts were going through my head as we headed down the Interstate. Finally, I couldn't hold it in any more.

"Billy, could I ask you a question?

"Sure, Gail, anything."

"Billy, could you; I mean would you; I mean, ...

"Gail, just let it out."

"Billy, would you like to make love to me?"

He sat there, in silence, with a stunned look on his face. 'I blew it; he doesn't like me.'

"Gail, I don't know what to say. I've been sitting here fantasying about you for the last two days, knowing that you are a mature woman and I'm just a teenager. I never dreamed that you would actually want a little guy like me. I pictured you with a football player or a huge bodybuilder. How could I ever hope to compete with someone like that?"

"You wouldn't have to. That's not the kind of man I want. I need someone like you; someone tender and sweet; someone who could be gentle and kind."

"But, I'm a virgin. I've never done it before."

"Neither have I; we would be sharing all new feelings together."

"Gail, if you're sure; then my answer is yes, I would love to make love with you more than anything else in the world."

We sat in silence for a few miles.

"Where, Gail, in the back of the cab?"

"No, I want this to be special for the both of us. When we reach Kirkwood, there's a Quality Inn motel where I can park the truck and we can get a room for the night. There's even a fast food place next door for a quick bite to eat before we retire for the evening."

"That sounds perfect."

"Not perfect, but it will have to do."

"Gail, what about protection?"

"You're so sweet for asking, I've been on the pill since I started out driving with my father. My period was always erratic and I needed to stabilize it for the long hauls we were doing, so he got me to a doctor who prescribed the pill for me."

I think I drove just a little faster than normal after that. I was also planning just how I was going to make this special for the both of us.

We reached the town of Kirkwood at just about seven o'clock in the evening. I pulled off the Interstate and into the diesel stop. I filled both tanks and did a quick safety check of the truck, then went inside to pay. I drove about a mile up the road and parked the truck in the back parking lot of the motel. We got down from the cab, walked across the lot and into the lobby of the motel. I'm not sure what the guy at the desk was thinking when I asked for a room. He looked me up and down, then Billy, and then back to me. I gave him my credit card saying,