Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the morning went. I get more and more excited, and not just because I am finally going to take the creep down at lunchtime.

My escort meets me as scheduled at midday. He is kind of cute in that officious way possessed of plain clothes cops. He seems surprised to see me --perhaps he hadn't expected the big hug and kiss on the lips, I don't know.

"Here's my man come to look after me," I said flirtatiously.

"Err...yes," he responds. "Where did you say he waits for you?"

As we walk towards the alley we agree that my man will watch from his car while I engage the bastard in conversation. I still have no idea why I have responded to him like I have in recent days but feel sure that if I show resistance he will respond like any bully and get aggressive or even violent. My escort will then come out and deal with him.

He is there, as arrogant as ever. Handsomeness never stopped anyone being a creep, I remind myself.

My freshly arranged safety net gives me a sense of security as I click clack up the alley on my high heels, smoothing down my dress.

"Hello Sarah."

Oh God, his voice. Running my hand slowly through my hair, feeling my dress stretch over my breasts I decide I like being a honey trap. honey trap. I roll the words around in my mind. Sounds sexy...

"Sarah, you came running like I knew you would."

"You want me? Well dream on honey." I say, my voice low and seductive, imagining myself in an old movie.

He looks amused. "Really, Sarah? I know you don't give yourself away..."

I catch the innuendo but am unable to process it, distracted as he steps towards me and my body responds to his presence. Despite myself I look down hoping to see the outline of his cock hard in his trousers.

"If you want me you're going to have to force me. Go on big man. Show me how tough you are."

We stand close and I tense myself, expecting him on me any moment and ready to call for help.

"Oh I don't think that will be necessary my daddy's little girl."

I gasp as my body betrays me and I practically fall into his arms. Breathing deeply, I gather all my willpower in the face of my sudden need to be touched, to be fucked. "You won't beat me you bastard."

"Oh Sarah, all you really need is here..." He brings out a sheaf of banknotes out of his pocket. "This should help you make up your mind. Just think with this money you could buy some new shoes. I've seen some lovely fuck-me heels down the way, they would really suit you."

"No..." I murmur, even as I snatch the money.

"Get on your knees, Sarah. Get down and pull out my cock. Earn your money, there's a good girl."

As my fingers slowly hitch up my dress, I'm shocked by my response. It's not so much that I can't help myself, I really want to do this. My breasts feel larger, my nipples push painfully against the blue fabric and I gaze lustfully at his cock heavily visible inside his trousers.

Still fighting as I fumble desperately with his zip I glance towards the car where my 'rescuer' is staring, his mouth open. I try and communicate my inner conflict through my eyes even as I reach in and pull out my tormentor's hard cock. God, but he is thick.

"Yes my little whore. Take it in your mouth I want you dribbling all over my cock."

I wrap my mouth around his smooth cockhead, saliva suddenly, inexplicably, pouring from my mouth, over my red lips and onto his hard shaft. My lips coat him and my tongue swirls around his tip. I close my eyes, concentrating on the feel of him in my mouth, his salty taste.

"Oh Sarah, daddy's little girl, you're good."

His hand presses my head hard onto him and I'm excited by his assertiveness, his control, his praise. I want to please him. I've forgotten the car, the reason for my visit to the alley, the school just a few minutes away.

He pulls my blonde hair sharply, dragging me off his cock as a little run of saliva drips down my chin.

"You know Sarah that I'm going to cum all over you don't you. What do you think about that? Tell me, tell Josh."

I look at him above me, his cock shiny from my mouth and through of it all I realise - his name!

I have his name! Even as he pushes me down with ease, his strong arm holds me to the ground as he strokes his cock faster and faster.

I open my mouth hungrily as his warm cum splashes onto my hair, my face. I give a strangled cry of pleasure to feel his mark on me and my tongue almost unconsciously snakes out to lick a drop of his cum from my lip.

On my knees as I am, I remember I had arrived with an escort and know that he has now left. All he saw is some cocksucker whore in a dirty alleyway. I've been lucky not to get arrested and I'm scared of what is happening.

This man happened. Josh. His name.

"Josh, I want to go, let me go," I say pleadingly.

He stirs himself from his post-cum state.

"Ask me nicely, Sarah, like daddy's little girl."

"Josh, sir, can I go now?" I say in a pleading little girl voice that I scarcely recognise as my own.

"What makes you think you will ever leave me?"

He helps me off my knees, suddenly and unexpectedly tender, and gently wipes my face clean of his cum.

"Now, my Sarah, your training is making good progress. You're a fine slut. But you will learn that even a good slut is still a slut. Now go back to work and wait for my call."

"Yes sir. Will I see you here again?"

"No never. I will choose where and when we meet. But you won't forget me, Sarah, know that."

He is right. I'm aware of his body, of all the things I want him to do to me. And I feel lonely, released back into the world when not yet ready.

He smiles. "Goodbye Sarah."

I watch for a long time until he finally turns a corner and disappears. I return to work carrying his mark, his scent on me, ready to pretend once again.

To be continued...

12