Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes, Master. I am yours. I am all yours. Only you own me. I belong to you.” I couldn’t stop talking. I was on the edge of another orgasm as the aftershocks of the first made me tingle. I could feel the second one building up. His cock pulsed in my ass and my sphincter was tight around him, sending waves of pleasure through my sensitive cunny.

“Yes, Master. Fuck my ass. Master, take your little girl. Take her and use her! Let her be all you need! She is yours! I am yours! Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I’m cumming again!” My world went black as I passed out from the orgasm. Light turned to darkness and the sensation faded away into blackness. My daddy made me pass out from fucking me so hard.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I exclaimed from the pain of him fucking me, woke me up with a start. Without missing a beat, my hips rocked back into him, taking all of his wonderful cock into my bowels. I could feel him pulse. He was close to cumming, I could tell. I moaned uncontrollably now. “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

“Does my little girl want her daddy’s cum in her ass?” he asked, teasing me, taunting me.

“Yes, Master! Cum in my ass! Fill me up with your seed. Fill me up!” I screamed. I would scream it for the world to hear. My daddy was fucking me and I loved it. I needed it. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, daddy!” I yelled as I felt him explode inside, filling my bowels with that hot cum that I loved so much. He pumped into me and I could feel his cock shoot inside me. It filled me up, piercing me and spraying all over my insides.

Daddy slammed into me one more time with a groan and released my hips, keeping his cock inside my ass, resting for a moment. I could feel him inside me, every muscle, every inch I could feel. God, I felt so full. I felt so wonderfully full of his cum.

I bit the table clothe again and felt tears rolling down my cheek as he pulled his cock out of me. Cum dripped down my thighs mixing with my own juices. I felt so empty now. I body screamed to be filled again. My body was aching from the fucking and from the need that had built up inside me again. He touched the rim of my asshole and I let out a sharp gasp in pain. It burned so hot. It was on fire.

“On your knees!” he ordered and without thinking or waiting, I nearly leapt off the table and was in position right in front of him, staring at his slick cock. “Clean me off.” The words were soft, yet firm.

Whimpering, I looked up at him silently begging for mercy. He wanted me to suck his cock after he ass fucked me. I found no mercy though and like a good slave I tenderly licked his cock, nearly gagging at the taste. Soon I had grown used to it, and knew that there was no lower than I could go. There was nothing lower that sucking a cock that had just been in my mouth. Knowing that, I sucked him with reckless abandon. He was my master and I needed to please him. I needed to make him happy.

My whole body rocked and moved as my head bobbed up and down, tasting my own ass and his cum mixed together. His cock was pulsing and growing hard again. I couldn’t believe that he had this much stamina but I loved it. My tongue swirled around the head of his cock and he gasped. I whimpered in pleasure and plunged downward taking his whole length inside me, passing it into my throat. I felt like such a slut deep-throating him and I loved it. I was daddy’s little slut. Saliva dribbled down my cheeks and neck as I worked so hard at sucking him. He was breathing heavily again and I could tell that he was enjoying it. I love pleasuring him. I needed to pleasure him.

“Enough,” he said firmly and I moaned as his cock left my mouth. I knelt back on my heels and waited. “Precede me into the living room on your knees.”

Without hesitation and rocked forward and went to all fours and crawled into the living room, feeling the rug burn my knees as I moved. I swept my hips back and forth in need as I felt his eyes on me. I felt so much like a woman. I felt so much like a female. How could anyone forced to crawl before her master feel any other way?

As he sat down in his easy chair, I took position in front of him, holding perfect form before him, presenting himself to me. He regarded my silently and I could feel my heart racing. My head pounded. I held perfectly still with my back as straight as it could be. I cunny burned under his stare. My breasts ached and my nipples stiffened even more. When he spoke it was that soft yet clear voice that I loved so much, so firm, so strong, yet so gently in a way. “You came twice without my permission girl.”

“Yes, Master,” I said meekly, feeling my bottom lip tremble.

“You must be punished for that,” he said simply.

“Yes, master,” I answered feeling my heart skip a beat. Oh, no! What was he going to do to me?

“Spread your knees,” he ordered. I spread my knees on the carpet as wide as I could, baring myself to his gaze. My cunny lips were open and dripping. “Wider!” he snapped. I cringed at the tone of voice and whimpered as I pushed them achingly wide. My thigh muscles tautly strained.

“Now take your breasts in your hands.” I cringed, wondering what he was going to have me do, but I did not hesitate. I cupped my firm C-cupped breasts and could feel their weight. I groaned at the sensation. It seemed like every nerve was alive. “Now roll your nipples between your fingers.”

I gasped and lifted up off my heels as I felt my hard nipples moving between my fingers and thumbs. I moaned aloud at the need welling up inside me. I wanted to look at him pleadingly but knew I did not have permission. My hips rocked back and forth, wishing to having something to fuck into me as I played with my nipples for my master’s pleasure. God, it felt so good. My nipples were puffy and hardened. Every touch sent shivers down my spine and pleasure down to my pussy. The smell of my cunny was heavy in the air.

“Now finger your pussy,” he ordered. I whimpered but obeyed. My hand slipped down my body and found my clit.

“Ahhhhhhhh,” I moaned as my index and middle finger found my clit and rolled tight circles around it. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” I moaned again as my hips rocked against the pressure of my fingers on my clit. It felt so sweet, so torturously sweet. It felt so good. But I needed to cum so bad. My fingers picked up rhythm as my fingers glided over my engorged clit.

“Open your hood and show me,” he ordered. I moved my other hand down to my cunny and spread the hood over my clit, showing him as I played with myself. My hips were wide and I was naked before him, touching myself. I gasped aloud in need as the fire welled up. The orgasm was right there on the edge. I could feel it so tightly. Tears streamed down my face and I bit my bottom lip as I could feel it so close. It was right there. I needed to cum. I needed to cum so bad. My hips bucked against my fingers as they flew over my clit, rubbing it, fucking it, frigging it. I could feel his cum dripping out of my burning asshole, streaming between my ass cheeks and down my thighs. Oh my God, I needed to cum so bad. Please Master, let me cum, I silently begged. Please, please, please, let me cum. Please let me cum.

“Stop!”