Daddy's Little Princess

Story Info
Daddy's little princess.
1.4k words
3.94
64.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drifted back toward consciousness, I reached up to push my disheveled hair from my face. But I could not. Opening my tired eyes slightly, I looked at my wrist: it was bound by a strange bracelet of black leather and silver. I looked to the other side, and there on that wrist was the same unusual jewelry. I tried yanking my arms free, but they were held fast by the leather cuffs linked to a silver chain attached to the wooden posts of the king sized bed I was lying on. Lifting my head off of the pillow, I gazed down as far as my bound wrists would allow. Looked down to see that my legs were also wide open and tied as my wrists were. Spread-eagled, I think the term is. But I sincerely doubt the majestic eagle ever felt as mortified as I did at that moment. Perhaps the position should be called prone shrew or trussed up turkey or even tied up tortoise. As I struggled against my binding, I heard male laughter. Deep, low, rumbling chuckles from an unseen source.

"Hello" I called out in a voice I did not even recognize as my own. "Who's there?" My question was met with more laughter and then the unseen man cleared his throat.

"You've been a very bad girl" he said, his husky voice sounding both aroused and menacing.

"I don't know what you mean" I answered, shaking my head at the unseen figure.

"You naughty little kitten, I'm going to teach you a lesson." At that last word, his hands fell upon my left foot, gently stroking my big toe, as I attempted to jerk away from this unwanted physical contact.

"It's okay little girl, daddy's going to take good care of you." His hands slowly stroked up my leg toward my thigh, unimpeded by clothing. Struggling to look down at myself again, I realized that I was naked except for the cuffs on wrists and ankles. As I lay my head back down on the bed, I saw my captor: he was tall, so very tall. About 6'2", totally dwarfing my 5'2" frame. Close cropped, brown hair fringed an oval shaped face, his straight nose, just above thin, pink, very kissable lips. I licked my lips looking at this handsome specimen who had me at his mercy. And he looked at me and smiled at the expression on my face. I could feel my whole body blush. He noticed and raised a quizzical eyebrow at me.

"My naughty little princess, I'm going to punish you, but I won't hurt you. You will not cry out, no matter how intense the sensation. You will not move. You will accept all that I give to you. Do you understand?" he asked stroking along my hip bone. I felt myself grow moist as he continued to touch the sensitive flesh. "Yes," I answered. The gentle stroking became a rough pinching of the skin. "Do you understand?" he asked again, his voice becoming as rough as his hand against my hip.

"Yes, sir," I replied.

"Good girl," he said, returning to the gentler stroking of moments before.

He softly stroked from my hip to my exposed sex, hairless except for the little landing strip down the middle. He playfully pulled my hairs, looking at me while he did so, not once breaking eye-contact. Dipping his middle finger between the lips of my sex, he again lifted his eyebrow. "You're wet, princess," he said rubbing my juices against the inner walls of my flower. He continued to probe me, every now and then pressing his thick thumb upon my rigid clit. "Do you like that, princess?" he asked turning his head from his task to once again look upon me with his honey colored eyes. Husky voice and thick fingers worked together arousing me further. I grunted unable to answer. "Wack!" He slapped my wide open, soaking wet sex, causing me to jerk upward. "Do you like that, princess?" he asked again, his palm just inches above my moist mound, ready to administer another lash. "Yes, sir!" I answered quickly.

"Good," he said, returning to the gentle probing of my sex. I felt the bed dip on the left side, then between my legs. He climbed upon the bed to rest sandwiched between my thighs where he could now manipulate not only my exposed genitals, but my breasts as well.

He continued to stroke me, rubbing his fingers at the entrance to my cave, but never putting any of his digits inside. While his right hand teased my moist folds, his right hand cupped and caressed the soft round cheeks of my ass. His right hand, moistened by its journey through my arousal, lengthened its path, probing lower toward my quivering anus. Sharply I breathed in as the wet digit touched the rim of my anus sending tremors down my legs. Seeing my reaction, he repeated the action again and again until I was quivering with arousal and ready to beg for release.

"Do you want to cum, princess?" he asked not stilling his hand and the slow stroking of my nether regions.

"Please, sir," I answered in a little voice tight with desire.

"I will have to spank you first," he said maintaining the slow rhythm, keeping my arousal high but my release at bay.

"Sir?" I questioned.

"You've been bad princess, I must punish you," he said, as simply as a parent would to a disobedient child. Unshackling my ankles, he urged me onto my stomach, loosening the bindings on my arms enough for me to change position. Arms crossed one over the other in front of me, he pushed me up onto my knees, my large bottom exposed for my spanking. "Don't move princess," he said reverently touching the twin orbs of my backside. "I'm going to give you ten lashes, five on each of these cheeks," he said kneading the flesh beneath his fingertips.

"Are you ready baby?" he asked removing his hand from my ass making ready to administer the promised spanking.

"Yes, sir," I said with more confidence than I felt. I had to remain quiet through each lash in order to receive my release. "I have to," I thought.

Wack! Left cheek. Wack! Right cheek. Wack, wack!! Two upon the left cheek in quick succession. My skin grew hot as the stinging palms dropped again and again.

Wack, wack, wack, wack!! I closed my eyes tight, my hips bucking from the rain of lashes on my ass. Tears stung my eyes as I waited for the final two. "Almost there princess," he said, his voice thick with his excitement. Wack, wack!! Harder than the others, the final lashes caused the torrent of tears previously held in check, to tumble down my face. As his hand fell away from my ass cheeks, I felt his hot breath on my sex. I stilled in anticipation of what was to happen next. Slowly I felt his hot tongue touch my heated cave, licking gently, lapping at the juices now flowing freely.

"Ahhhhhh!!" I sighed as he pressed his tongue inside me, probing as deep as he could. Licking and sucking at my engorged clit, his hands reached forward to tweak my hardened nipples. "Tell me what you want princess, " he asked his mouth buried in my wet entrance. Overcome by the sensation of his lips and tongue and teeth and fingers, I was incapable of coherent thought.

"Tell daddy what you want," he said, still buried between my ample ass cheeks.

As if his words flipped a switch in my head, I began to cum. Not the regular orgasm that I've grown accustomed to when I masturbate. But the kind of orgasm that rips through your body and leaves you spent. My body shook, and quivered and pulsed and he continued to lick and suck and probe until I screamed out for him to stop.

Releasing my still hard nipples from his fingertips, he licked my pussy one last time, then gently eased me onto the bed. Quickly unshackling me from the bindings he lay down next to me. He took me into his arms then and stroked my hair.

"Thank you daddy," I said, the love I felt for the man holding me oozing from every pore.

"I love you princess," he said as we both drifted off to sleep, to rest up for the next round.