Daddy's Little Princess Ch. 02

Story Info
A shopping trip and a getaway add some spice.
23.3k words
4.65
77.9k
126

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
385 Followers

I apologize for the delay in part 2. I have been ill and unable to get much time on the computer. Hopefully I am over the worst of it and ready to write the next installment if people are interested.

Just a reminder folks that all my stories are works of fiction and I have a very vivid imagination. Any resemblance to persons living or dead or any incidents that even remotely resemble something that actually happened to anyone is purely coincidental.

My lovely daughter Teri came to my room early Sunday morning and climbed into bed with me. She was wearing the red satin nightie without the thong bottoms. She did not want to risk a stain on them after our sexual encounter last night. It had been a risky move with her best friend Lisa sleeping on the sofa next to us, but it was worth the risk. I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed two mints, popping one into my mouth and offering the other to her.

"Thanks daddy. I've got a terrible case of cottonmouth. I don't remember drinking that much but then Lisa did sneak a bottle up to our room last night," she groaned as she snuggled up next to me. She hadn't had as much of the wine as Lisa, but for an inexperienced drinker it was quite a lot. I doubted she downed any water after dutifully following her best friend up to bed, so she was probably a little dehydrated as well as hung-over.

We lay there holding each other allowing the mint to work its magic and the rust to leave our brains. It had felt so good ramming into her last night after being teased all day. Now all I could think about was making love to my beautiful princess the way she deserved it. But with Lisa in the house, that would have to wait, even though my morning wood was pressing gently against her lower body as she snuggled in closer, content to just be held.

"Listen sweetie," I started, "I know that something must have happened to trigger this sudden interest in your old man as a sexual partner and I need to know what it was. It's important to me that we are honest with each other. I know for me it was something in the way you were acting around me. You became more flirtatious and I've always been a sucker for a pretty face. What's changed between us?"

"I'm not sure anything has really changed in how I feel about you. You are an attractive man and I've harbored intimate feelings for you since I hit puberty." She sounded like a psychologist instead of an eighteen year old girl. "When mom gave me the old birds and bees talk, she went into greater detail than was necessary describing the sex life that you two had and then telling me to be careful. The talk was full of contradictions and confused me more than it helped me. Then when I started dating and later having sex, nothing was the way mom had described it. None of the guys treated me the way mom said you treated her."

"Well," I interrupted, "They were probably much less experienced than I was when I dated your mother. We had just gotten out of college and you're just finishing high school."

"But I had sex daddy, and I didn't feel the earth move or see stars or any of those great feelings that mom said I would have as I got older. The guys just pawed around and got me worked up and then stuck it in me and made a mess. I never knew what an orgasm was until that day that Lisa and I first made love."

"So at least you're not trying to hide your relationship with Lisa. She seemed pretty upset yesterday morning that she might be a lesbian," I chuckled.

"I'll never try to hide anything from you daddy. Mom did teach me that, before she went behind your back with that tramp at work." She was upset now talking about her mother and feeling betrayed. She reached down absently and took my swollen cock in her hand, just holding it like a security blanket.

"I knew what your mother was like when I married her and knew the risk was always there that I could lose her if we continued with the open marriage that she wanted. I probably had more action than her but I always told her who I was seeing and if it bothered her, I stopped seeing them. Maybe it was bothering her more lately than she was letting on. I don't know and I'm not sure I care at this point, since she has made it clear that we're through."

"But she gave me you and sacrificed her career to raise you while I got the business going to give us the comfortable life we have now. I was angry at first, but being with you, being close to you, I can't really stay mad at her. She's being very fair about the divorce so I think we should both let her go and let her enjoy her life with her new partner."

"I suppose you're right. Besides, if she hadn't left you, I never would have had the opportunity to seduce you," she laughed, tugging on my manhood and smearing the drops of lubrication that leaked out of the puffy head.

"So tell me how it all started with you and Lisa. Is this a new revelation or has it been going on for years? Inquiring minds want to know," I joked caressing her cheek while she continued to tug on my manhood. The storytelling had been one of the best parts of my relationship with Linda and I was curious if I would respond the same way with Teri.

"It was actually the day after Drake tried to rape her. We snuck her into the house that night so the drug could wear off. I had to get her out of her clothes because they smelled so bad so she was naked in my bed the next morning when she woke up. We had a quick snack and showered together without saying a word."

"She thought she had gotten drunk and passed out. I debated whether to tell her the truth but I had too. She was so embarrassed thinking it was her fault. You and mom had gone out for the day so we were alone. I explained what had happened at the party and she just broke down crying."

She paused here and removed her hand from my cock. I could tell she was still affected by the indecency of what her boyfriend had tried to do to her best friend. Her eyes misted up as she recalled that day.

"All I could do was hold her and reassure her that nothing had really happened. That we had caught them before they could actually do anything. We both laid there crying in each other's arms for almost an hour until we calmed down and were cried out. And then she kissed me."

I could see her visibly shiver as she recalled that kiss. I could only imagine how intimate that moment must have been for them after consoling each other with their naked bodies pressed closely together for so long. Teri started to squeeze her breasts as she recalled that kiss again, like she was in a trance.

"It was heavenly. Her lips were so soft and it was unlike any kiss I had ever had before. The tenderness, the closeness, just turned me on so quickly that my body just reacted. I didn't hesitate to return her kiss. My brain didn't think about it being wrong. On the contrary, it just felt so right, like we should have been doing this for years. Like our first real kiss, daddy."

She looked up at me with a tear in each eye and I bent down and kissed her, softly and tenderly, the way I knew she needed to be kissed and reassured. Our noses caressed in our Eskimo kiss and I held her close.

Our moment was interrupted by a soft knock on the door just before it opened. All Lisa could see through her hangover eyes was a father and daughter snuggling in bed.

"I thought I heard voices in here. Shit my head hurts. Can I join you?" Lisa moaned as she approached the bed wearing just the oversized t-shirt, her mounds lifting the front so her crotch was almost visible. She crawled into bed next to Teri and spooned her, her hand coming over Teri's waist and almost landing on my hard-on. Teri wisely rolled over to face her and then she pushed Lisa away with "Your breath stinks! Give her a mint daddy." I handed Lisa a mint and she rolled over facing away from me.

With her back to me, I slipped naked out of bed into my bathroom to get some pills and water for her. I slipped on a pair of boxers and went back out there with the meds but used Teri's body to shield me as I reached over to hand them to Lisa. My cock still hard, was poking out the fly hole and rubbing against the soft material of Teri's nightie. Lisa took the pills and set the little Solo cup on the nightstand next to her, settling back down into the comfortable bed. Teri started to rub Lisa's temple while I got back into position behind my lovely daughter, my swollen staff quickly finding its way between her cheeks. Now the chance at being caught was increasing the stimulation and adrenaline flow. Where before I thought I would have to wait for Lisa to leave, I now felt this was something that I had to do.

Teri hardly budged at the contact, and then slowly worked her hips back a little to allow me better access. I was dripping like an old faucet now and had plenty of lubrication to slip easily inside her while a soft moan escaped her lips.

"You okay honey," Lisa asked.

"Yeah, think I just have a bit of your hangover. Probably just need a little nap. You go back to sleep sweetie."

She ran a hand through Lisa's silky blonde hair, caressed her cheek and then kissed her neck softly. Now Lisa sighed as her body relaxed and her eyes closed. In a matter of seconds, Lisa was asleep.

I left my stiff cock motionless inside her for now. I brought my right hand up under her nightie and caressed the side of her breast while I leaned in and lightly ran my lips and tongue over her bare neck. I could feel the goosebumps forming on her skin as I worked my way up and nibbled an earlobe. Her breathing started to match her pulse and I was afraid Lisa would awaken so I slowed down a bit, resting my lips in the crick of her neck while I held my cock perfectly still inside her wet pussy.

Within a few minutes, Lisa started snoring softly indicating a deeper sleep and Teri was leaning back into me squeezing her pussy to get me moving again. You don't have to hit me with a brick. I started a slow in and out trying to minimize the motion on the bed. My hand went back to her breast and I massaged it, the nipple elongating between my fingers. It was a very sensuous feeling having that soft rubbery tip grow between my eager digits and it sent a charge straight to my hard, swollen cock as it slammed back inside her.

It was hard enough to move the bed, but Lisa didn't stir. Teri started tightening her cunt again and then releasing like some kind of tantric sex maneuver. It was having the desired effect as my cock started to swell even more, signaling my imminent explosion. I worked that boob and kissed her neck as I gave one last shove and sent my load streaming up inside her. The first blast had to reach her cervix and I pulled back slightly so I could feel the second shot of goo as it spurted out of me. I gave a little shove back inside for the third gob and then held still while the rest slowly oozed out of me.

Teri seemed content even though she hadn't cum. She turned to face me with that heavenly smile and we kissed softly and quietly. Any question about the morality of our situation faded into obscurity when I saw that smile. She seemed as happy about this as I was. We lay still for several minutes until my softening prick began to slide out of her. I tucked the slimy tool back into my boxers as I eased out of bed. Teri leaned forward and snuggled up to Lisa while I headed for the shower.

I took my time in the shower, the hot water relaxing my muscles, before soaping up and getting the musky odor of sex off my well-used organ. I thought about where the girls might want to go shopping and everyplace I came up with made me think I was in for an afternoon of teasing. I had only taken Teri shopping once before and that was for her Prom dress. Her mother had been out of town on business so the duty was mine. Teri purposely picked skimpy dresses that she knew I wouldn't approve of so that the revealing dress she really wanted wouldn't look so scandalous when I first saw it. I didn't even realize I had been played until the night of her prom when she came walking down the stairs.

Even though I knew she wasn't a virgin, that dress screamed fuck me and no dad wants to see his daughter like that on prom night, especially with that snake of a boyfriend Drake around. But it was too late at that point and I had to listen to Linda chastise me all night while we waited for her to come home. Now I was thinking I'd love to see her in it again with me as her date.

I got out of the shower and towel dried myself and then wrapped the towel around my waist. I shaved, brushed my teeth and combed my hair before heading back into the bedroom. The two little nymphs were still asleep, wrapped in their own little cocoon. I walked around to the other side of the bed, kneeling down close to Lisa, those dry, puffy lips still looking very kissable. I clapped my hands loudly and she awoke with a start, spitting out the half dissolved mint which hit me square in the face.

"What? What the fuck," she sputtered in total surprise as I picked up the sticky mint. "Oh, I'm sorry Mr. G, err Joey. You scared me, but then I guess that was your intention."

She sat up swinging her legs over the bed and the sheet pulled away leaving her lovely pussy about a foot from my eager gaze. Mouthwatering does not begin to describe my feelings at that moment. Teri propped herself up on one elbow with this dreamy look in her eyes and smiled as she noticed where my gaze was focused. Lisa was still oblivious as I stood up and offered her my hand to help her stand up. My towel was just beginning to tent and now her gaze was eye level with my embarrassment.

She took my hand and stood on wobbly legs, then wrapped her arms around my bare back and hugged me. Those two large pillows settled against my bare chest and I could feel her nipples grow with the contact. My protrusion continued to swell against the towel and I was afraid it might loosen it and cause it to fall. I was fighting the internal struggle of being attracted to this lovely young lady while at the same time wanting to be faithful to Teri. I kissed Lisa on the forehead and held her briefly.

"I don't know what was in those pills you gave me but I feel a whole lot better," she purred.

"I'll give you the name and you can tell your doctor. Just tell him you get occasional migraines. And next time, maybe you shouldn't open a second bottle of wine. Now hit the showers and that will make it feel even better."

She smiled up at me and I thought she was going to kiss me, but she thought better of it with Teri in the room and just scampered off to the hallway bathroom. Teri was smiling at me with a knowing look.

"Hard to resist, isn't she," she smiled. "She's just so adorable and sexy."

"Much like her best friend," I added, climbing into bed with her and giving her a warm, passionate kiss.

"Don't get started again or you'll need another shower and we'll never get shopping. You're as bad as a teenager," she scolded mockingly.

"Well then maybe you should get your half-naked teenage body out of my bed so I can get dressed and make breakfast." She quickly darted out of my grasp and ran from the room laughing, leaving my eight inch pole poking through the towel with no place to park.

I resigned myself to getting dressed and made my way to the kitchen. They were quicker in the shower than I expected and were walking into the kitchen just as I was scraping the eggs onto their plates. The bacon and honey wheat toast was already on the table. They wolfed it all down while discussing where they wanted to go shopping, totally ignoring me like I was just going to be the chauffeur.

They were wearing matching outfits of conservative white shorts with a bright orange tank top. Fortunately for me they had decided to wear bras and not tease the old man too much. In spite of their bras, the bright orange material hugged their bodies and accented their sexy figures. I debated whether we should take the pickup so we would all be crammed into the front seat, or the car with its more comfortable seats and great stereo, but the girls decided for me and the stereo won out.

The first store we went into, they were just looking for some clothes to wear at the camp. They sensibly went after comfortable hiking clothes and shoes before we headed to the next store. Here they were looking for casual clothing to wear while indoors or if we went into town for dinner. I thought they both probably already had plenty of clothes to meet that criterion, but as they paraded out in the sun dresses, I had to agree that they should have them.

Lisa's was a simple white dress that bared her shoulders and seemed to be held up by her bosom. It curved into her tiny waist and hung loosely on her narrow hips ending at mid-thigh. Her long, luscious legs were put on display and eventually forced your gaze away from her oversized boobs.

Teri chose a more form fitting light tan dress with a slight V-neck that exposed her dark skin cleavage. It was tight at her waist and hugged her more womanly hips. The stretchy material also hugged her legs even though it only covered about four inches of her thighs. It made her legs look longer than they actually were as well as making her look more mature and less like a teenager. I thought both girls picked dresses to match their personalities and let them know that I heartily approved of their choices. I'm not sure if they thought that was a good thing or not.

We waded out into the mall and the girls stopped at a perfume kiosk. They each picked a different scent and rubbed it on their wrist. Lisa held hers up first pushing one of her soft boobs into my arm as she leaned close. I have no idea what it was supposed to smell like, but damn it smelled good. I ran my nose across her wrist inhaling deeply as my prick started to swell. She wiggled her soft breast against my arm and raised her eyebrows waiting for my approval.

"Oh yes, definitely," I said, kissing her wrist as I extricated myself from her grasp and turned to Teri. She placed one drop on her wrist and then tried another one on her neck just below her ear. She held her wrist up as she stepped close, her eyes boring into mine. I gently took her wrist and sniffed in the soft, flowery scent. It was very pleasant but didn't have the same effect on me as Lisa's had. She stepped closer and turned slightly, presenting her neck as she stood on her tiptoes, her body barely touching mine.

"Well, what do you think big boy?" she growled in this low sexy voice I had never heard come out of her before. Her right hand was dangling down around my midsection as I leaned in, inhaling this magical aroma that made my dick surge and meet with her soft fingers. Damn, I wanted to fuck her right then and there.

"Oh yes, we'll take this one," I told the salesclerk. "And hers as well," I said nodding towards Lisa as I took out my credit card. These little public displays of affection and flirtation still stimulated me now as much as they had twenty years earlier with Linda.

Both girls smiled and did a little jump for joy while the salesclerk gave me a nasty look, correctly assuming that I was a lecherous old man taking advantage of these two beautiful young ladies. They each locked onto an arm as we made our way to our last stop, a store that I thought Teri would stay away from until we were alone. But the big PINK sign was screaming at them so I dutifully allowed them to tug me inside with them. I was dreading this as much as I had been expectantly looking forward to it. I knew the teasing would approach a new level now and I would have to control myself or risk getting arrested.

Of course the first area they headed to was the swimsuit aisle. A very beautiful young salesgirl with perfect makeup was on us in seconds offering her help and dreaming of the commission she could make on two impressionable young women. Lisa always needed help with swimsuits because the top was never the same size as the bottoms. She saw something she liked and was off with the salesgirl trying to figure out sizes and whether they could borrow parts from different suits to get a good fit.

Malomar
Malomar
385 Followers