Daddy's Little Problem

Story Info
His fantasy world is encroaching on his real world.
1.4k words
4.03
69.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack597
Jack597
173 Followers

[Author's note: All characters in this story are more than 18 years old.]

*

Daddy has a problem. Since his little girl left for college, images of her, and the secret things they used to do together, pop into his head without warning. It happens at work. It happens while he's watching TV. It even happens in the middle of conversations with his wife. Sometimes it gets him so excited he has to excuse himself to go to the bathroom to touch himself. His fantasy world is encroaching on his real world. It's becoming quite a distraction.

Last week one of his "attacks" came upon him as he was mowing the backyard. He noticed Gary, his neighbor's son, fiddling with something near the fence, and that triggered his recall of the time he caught his daughter sucking Gary's cock. He lapsed into imagining the many times her supple tongue had ministered to his own cock...which then compelled him to duck into the tool shed for a quick jerk.

The memory that's plaguing him at this moment is one that's plagued him before. It is of the time he picked her up at the lake. She had been swimming with her friends. Her skin was golden and little girl smooth. Her long black hair, still wet, was silky in the bright sun. He can't get those images of her out of his mind. It doesn't matter that he's in the middle of a golf round. It doesn't matter that he's with his friends. When the attacks come he is helpless to resist.

He's lining up a putt, trying to concentrate, but thoughts of her are intruding. She is running up to him to give him a kiss. She is dripping. He bends down to her lips; she gives him a wet peck on the cheek. He strokes his putt way past the hole!

"I sure don't have it today," he remarks to his buddies.

They offer polite denials, but they know he's not playing well.

When they finish out the ninth hole - another triple bogey for him - he excuses himself. He says he's not feeling well and will be calling it a round at this point. His friends are consoling. None suspect his real reason for throwing in the towel. Which, of course, is that he can't wait to be alone with his thoughts of his little girl.

On the drive home his mind wanders. After her daughterly peck on his cheek, he sees her waving good-bye to her friends. Then once she's in the car her demeanor shifts. She gives him a look that says she's game. In public she's the perfect daughter; in private the perfect slut.

He's in his old Dodge...the heap he's had forever. Just being in it now stirs fresh memories of their time together that day. It's as if they are riding along again. All the windows are down. The air rushing in blows her hair back over her small shoulders. The sunlight dances over the down on her neck. Her tiny breasts are snug in her bikini bra, but her tan lines are visible at the edges...and they are oh so alluring. She is sitting with her knees slightly apart, her smooth tanned thighs angling out. He can't help but imagine what the view of them would be like if he were kneeling on the floor in front of her. Or what it would be like to trail his tongue along them until it reached their juncture.

His arousal now is tracking his arousal then. The bulge in his pants now is at the same stage it was at that moment last summer. The image of his daughter is as clear as it would be if she was beside him now.

He goes by a roadside ice cream stand...the very one they had stopped at. She had wanted a vanilla soft-serve, her favorite. Sure. Anything for Daddy's little girl.

Now she slides over on the bench seat - a rarely acknowledged asset of older cars - so she is immediately next to him. Her closeness gives him chills. Her tiny frame, her luxurious hair, her soft lips, are more than he can endure. She begins to lick the ice cream while looking up at him with those sparkling hazel eyes. His cock begins to swell.

She rests one hand on his inner thigh while she continues to lick. She laps around the top, the white cream lingering on her tongue. She places her mouth over it as if she will devour it whole, but then withdraws the cone slowly, her lips raking off the outer layer for her consumption. She is fully aware of the effect she is having on him as his thickening bulge is expanding under her hand. Without a word, she turns her mouth up toward his to offer him a taste of her creamy lips.

His heart is pounding! The flame is lit! His passion for her leaps from his chest! He must have her! He must have her lips on his cock! He must partake of that sweetness between her legs!

He pulls off at a rest area...a shady glade a short way off the road. She lies down on the seat with her head against the passenger side armrest. Her feet are pulled up near her bum and her knees are waving as she continues to lick her cone.

She slips her bikini bra down to expose both of her tiny breasts. She gobs a finger of ice cream onto her taut little nipples, swirls it around each of them, dabs the tips to bead it up in little peaks. Then while looking into his eyes, she puts her finger to her tongue to lick off the extra.

"Does Daddy like little titties?" she teases.

His eyes widen as he puts his hand to her virgin pussy, pressing against the fabric of her bikini. He traces his fingers over the outline of her sumptuous cunt lips.

"Ooh, does Daddy like my kitty?" she purrs. "Would Daddy like to pet my clitty?"

He works his fingers into her bikini. Her breathing becomes more labored. She parts her thighs further. He finds her slick little clit as she begins to wriggle on the seat. He tweaks it with his forefinger. She gasps! She is losing her concentration on her ice cream cone. Daddy has pushed his pants down to his knees. She is getting an eyeful of his throbbing cock as he strokes himself with one hand and her with the other.

She loves her Daddy when he's this excited. He has a frenzied look in his eye, and his hand on her pussy is nearly vibrating! She heaves up against it; it feels so good! She pushes and squeaks in her little girl way. Her mouth goes slack, her eyes roll back as she goes very still. She is cumming oh so good! Then she writhes and shudders in the aftermath, her mind bathed in ecstasy...

Daddy is pleased to see her cum with such intensity. But his poor cock is still in need of attention. She quickly recovers from her reverie to treat it like her soft-serve; tonguing it...putting her lips over the head...sucking and lapping it furiously as if it was melting too fast. He is soon moaning with the pleasure.

He tugs her hair, pulling her head to one side. The sticky tips of her nipples now graze his thigh as she both sucks and strokes his thick cock. He jerks and grunts. She is getting the better of him! He is about to explode!

He struggles to hold off...he wants this to last. He pulls her long hair together into a ponytail, then pulls it tight to her head to slow the action of her luscious little mouth. She takes his cue, looks up at him with those pretty eyes, and purses her lips in a mock kiss to him through the air. She is the perfect slut!

She continues to stroke and suck. Her lips caressing the head, her tongue tip tweaking his slit, and her tiny hand around his shaft are more than he can bear. Each stroke pulls his ball sac up, then it falls back. The whole thing is bouncing about. His huge load is just itching to escape!

He is bucking and heaving now! He can't hold it any longer. He ejaculates for his little girl! For the little slut he loves so much. His hot cum is all over his shirt and on the seat of his junker car.

There is a ringing in his ears...

It's his cell phone...a bit of reality now intruding into his fantasy.

He scrambles to answer it. "Hello?"

"Hi Daddy, it's me. I miss you. Do you miss me?"

A sense of warmth comes over him, as he sighs, "Oh sweetheart, more than you will ever know."

Jack597
Jack597
173 Followers