Daddy's Little Psychopath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,190 Followers

But Rhonda herself was well aware of that fact. Being a doctor, she tended to know exactly how to make my body respond the way she wanted. She had found every erogenous area of my body, knew how to make me rock hard within seconds, and figured out exactly how to push my body to the brink so that I could give her the hardest orgasms imaginable when my sperm flooded her.

"Daddy? Why are you still clothed?" she cooed. "My pussy is so wet right now, and it's waiting for you."


Breathlessly, she added, "I NEED you, Daddy."

"Please Ronnie, we need to talk," I began, trying my best not to alarm her.

Rhonda slipped her finger, still wet with her own cum, into her mouth and began to suck on it. I could never get over how hot . . . how obscene . . . she looked when she did that.

"Daddy, I don't think you understand. That wasn't just a suggestion. I want your pants off within the next ten seconds and your cock buried between my thighs immediately after that. This is not open for discussion. Like I said, I need you."

Still, I hesitated. What I wanted to say to her was more important than sex. But, then I thought about it: would what I had to say go smoother if I fucked her to satisfaction first? If so, maybe the sex wouldn't be such a bad idea after all . . .

The more I stood and pondered, the larger the tent in my pants grew. It seemed that, despite my reasonings, my loins were ready to make up my mind for me.

"Daddy?" Rhonda repeated. "Do I need to spell it out for you? Fuck me. NOW."

I couldn't take it anymore. The authority . . . the pure lust in my daughter's voice made me shed my pants on the spot. My excitement only rose as I saw Ronnie watching me strip, her eyes fixated hungrily on my cock the whole time. It was at full attention, ready and eager to enter her pussy, and she licked her lips with anticipation.

In seconds, I had both her feet in my hands as I stood at the edge of her bed, tipping her backward. Her thighs spread apart and her back fell upon the mattress as she waited for me to push my knob inside her. I felt my tip touch the lips of her opening, and it sent a shockwave of lust through me.

Not for the first time, I reminded myself: this was my daughter's cunt . . . my little girl's pussy . . . that I was about to invade.

"Please, Daddy," she begged, "please put it inside me. I need to feel your cock in my pussy."

That did the trick. Without hesitation, I leaned forward and thrust myself in to the hilt. Ronnie gasped and moaned, and I grunted like a beast. God, she was always so tight. Every time felt exactly like the first time.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she cooed. "Fuck me hard. Please."

I did as she instructed, putting far more energy into every thrust, sinking my cock deeper inside her with each push. I could feel the walls of her moist tunnel clutching my cock lovingly, massaging it.

Ronnie reached up and took my hand in hers, then slowly placing it upon her swollen belly.

"Mmmm. Can you feel it there, Daddy? Our love child. You put it there, Daddy. You put it there for me. You gave me a baby to make for you."

Her words only spurred me to fuck her harder, as she knew they would.

"Annnh! I . . . I'm going to make a beautiful baby for you, Daddy! Y-You'll see! Mmmm! My womb is just for you, Daddy. It's only going to hold your babies!"

Damn, but she knew how to send me over the top. I dug deep and I erupted inside her again, my cum seeping into every part of her womb. I swear to God, if I didn't know that it was anatomically impossible, I would have been certain that I'd given my own unborn child a bath in it.

"Oh, thank you, Daddy," Rhonda said with great satisfaction. "You have no idea how badly I needed that."

But now that the moment had passed, and I was thinking with the right head again, I needed to get right back to business.

"Rhonda, we need to talk."

Almost instantly, her expression changed. "About what?"

Her hawkish eyes almost stopped me. Her gaze alone almost made my blood run cold.

But, I maintained. I remembered why I had come here in the first place.

"I'm here to talk about Eileen."

What happened next seemed positively unreal. Have you ever seen one of those cartoons where a beautiful princess or sexy temptress is revealed as the mean old witch and they do that close-up of her face so that you can see their features turn from drop-dead gorgeous and angelic to frighteningly hideous and evil?

Well, that's kind of what happened to Ronnie, right at that moment. Her brow furrowed, her teeth clenched, and every muscle in her face tightened until it didn't even seem like it was the same woman. If her eyes had gone red and horn sprout from her forehead, I don't think I would have been any more surprised. Just looking at her, I suddenly knew what it was like to stare into a vortex of pure hate.

Ronnie reached beside her bed and grabbed a glass snowglobe. Screaming like a banshee, she tossed the thing at me with as much force as she could gather. At that range, it was impossible to dodge or defend for a man my age, so the glass object bounced off my forehead with a loud THUD. Pain and dizziness immediately struck as I heard the globe break and shatter somewhere on the floor behind me.

Ronnie pounced forward, and her attack had made me too weak and wobbly to defend myself. I don't know how she managed the strength, but she grabbed me and pulled me onto her bed, climbing atop me instantly.

"You're here because of The Bitch!? You come into my room and spit that worthless harpy's name in my face after you fuck me, Daddy?!!!!" She grabbed my shirt tightly and, still showcasing an ungodly strength that I'd never seen before, tore it open with one swift pull. "NO! I refuse! My bedroom is the one place her name should never be spoken, unless it's as part of a fucking punchline! I thought you understood that, Daddy. After all these years, I thought I'd finally taught you better."

She put my cock right back inside her and began to grind.

"Oh Gooood, yes," she moaned. "Can you feel it all the way inside me, Daddy? God, every time . . . it fits my pussy like a glove. I love feeling you so deep inside me . . .!"

I tried to speak, but what came out of my mouth was only gibberish. Rhonda giggled and placed both of my hands on her breasts. "Feel them, Daddy. They're better than hers. Younger, full of fresh milk for our babies. Not that like those dried up, sagging bags of hers."

Ronnie bucked and rode me for several minutes, screaming and moaning through several orgasms while she fucked me in my semi-conscious state. I wish I could say that this was the first time that this had happened—that this was my first experience with being raped by my own daughter—but no, that wouldn't be true. In fact, this was how everything had started. This was what that first time with Ronnie had been like, almost exactly . . . except the first time, it had been with poison instead of a blow to the head.

"You don't need her, Daddy," Ronnie continued. "I can do everything for you that she ever did. Better, in fact. You'll see. As long as you do as you're told, I'll take care of you. I'll never betray you. Not like HER . . ."

I was coming out of my daze, but I still couldn't move properly. Ronnie still had me at her complete mercy, and all I could do was lay back and let her take what she wanted.

I realized now that I had failed my wife yet again. I had come here to fight for her—to argue with Ronnie on her behalf—but I hadn't been strong enough. If I hadn't let her control me . . . if I hadn't given in to my instincts . . . I might not be in this position. I might have been able to stop her.

The guilt weighed me down with a heavy heart, and I felt tears welling in my eyes.

Ronnie stopped when she saw them.

"What . . .? Why are you crying, Daddy? What's wrong with you?!"

"Nothing Ronnie," I said, defeatedly. "It's nothing."

That only ticked her off more. "You're acting strangely, Daddy. I don't like it. What's gotten into you today?"

"You wouldn't understand," I responded dryly.

"I'm sorry I hit you, Daddy . . . but it was for your own good. You can't bring her name here . . . not into my bed. You understand that, don't you? You understand that you had to be punished for speaking of that . . . that . . . creature in my most sacred place, right?"

"Sure."

My nonchalance finally sent her over the edge. "WHY!?! Why can't I ever get through to you!?! Why can't you see her for what she is?!! She betrayed you! She betrayed both of us! Why don't you see that?!"

I repeated my previous answer. "You wouldn't understand."

"So tell me!!! What does she have that I lack!? I'm younger, smarter, more successful! I please you better than she does . . . you can't deny that! I give you children—more of them than she ever could! And I'll never, ever turn you down any time you want to fuck me! So what is it?! What can she possibly do for you that I can't?! Whatever it is, tell me and I promise I'll do it better than her!"

Finally, I looked Ronnie right in her eye. She looked maddened, insane, but I wasn't afraid. For the first time, I wasn't afraid. I knew there wasn't anything she could do to make me feel lower than I was right at that moment.

Unflinchingly, I gave her my answer.

"She can love me, Ronnie."

Still atop me, her back straightened as she continued to look me in the eyes. It was hard to read Rhonda's expression after that. Confusion . . . disbelief . . . amusement . . . relief . . . I saw mixtures of all of them.

Then, suddenly, she broke into an uproar.

"Ha ha ha ha!! Is that all!? 'Love'? That's what you're so worried about, Daddy? 'LOVE'?!" She leaned forward and kissed me. "Oh, Daddy. I love you, too. And more than she ever did." She wiggled her hips, with my cock still inside her pussy. "Can't you feel that, Daddy? Can't you feel how much I love you . . .?"

"No, I can't, Ronnie," I told her flatly. "Like I told you . . . you wouldn't understand."

Immediately, I felt her strike me. Not a slap . . . not a scratch . . . but an actual punch. Ronnie hit me with her fist as hard as she could, making my jaw explode in pain. Combined with the trauma from my earlier injury, for a second, I actually thought I may have been about to die.

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE I'M AN IDIOT, DADDY!!!" she screamed at me. "I know what 'love' is! I've felt it for you my entire life! I've always known that we were meant to be, you and I. I knew that you were the one I'd bear children for, Daddy. I always have. You're the only man I've ever thought was worthy. And then . . . the day she took you away from me, I knew that she was the only thing that would come between us. That's why she had to be stopped. Or controlled."

Her brow narrowed. "Or destroyed, if it came to that."

Her nails dug deeply into my chest. I could feel them penetrating the flesh, probably piercing enough to draw blood. "Is that what you want, Daddy? For me to destroy her? Because I will. Gladly. I've put up with her all these years for your sake, but the Bitch is starting to become more trouble than she's worth."

A wide, sadistic grin formed from her lips. "I could do it and get away with it, Daddy. You needn't be afraid. No one would ever know the truth, and you and I would be free. I've been holding back, Daddy . . . resisting the urge to throttle the life from her each time I saw her . . . stopping myself from gouging her eyes out with my fingernails . . . but all you have to do is say the word, and we'll be rid of her. Forever."

I caught my breath, gasping hard through the pain. "If you do anything to hurt her, Ronnie, this is over."

She cocked her head toward me. "What?"

"As long as my wife is happy . . . and healthy, I'll do whatever you say. But, if you ever hurt my wife . . . harm her in any way . . . then I'll never be yours again."

It was funny . . . that simple phrase was what I had originally come here to say. That was all. Finally, in the most roundabout way possible, I had finally gotten around to spitting it out.

I could practically hear Ronnie's teeth grit. "Since when do you give me orders, Daddy?! Have you forgotten how much of your life I could fuck up if I wanted to? How I could ruin you with a ph—"

"Yes, yes, 'with just a phone call'. Blah blah. I've long stopped caring about what you do to me, Ronnie," I answered her. "Go ahead. Kill me. Send me to jail. Frame me for murder or rape or whatever you want to. I don't care anymore. But, you won't hurt Eileen. Or any of the kids . . . whether they're hers or yours. If you do anything to harm them, I'll never be your fuck toy again. I swear it. You'd have to rape me each and every time, and I'd fight you to the very end. And that wouldn't work for long. As much as I would hate to leave my children, I'm half convinced that I'm a failure as a father, anyway. I'd kill myself if it keeps them safe and makes you understand."

Her eyes widened. For the first time in three years, I think I'd finally done something she hadn't expected or planned for.

Still, she remained calmly detached. This was how Ronnie got when she faced a problem: she became cold, calculating. "I could stop you, you know. I could stop you from doing it."

"Only if you had some way of watching me 24/7 and were always within reach. But, how likely is that? I mean, you seem to be able to monitor all of us pretty efficiently, but if I wanted to throw myself off of a bridge, could you stop me? If I tried to drop a toaster in the bathtub, would you be there to catch it every time? Come on, Ronnie. You're a genius . . . but you aren't God."

Now, it was her turn to cry. As her tears dripped on my naked chest, Ronnie sobbed, "Why would you do that to me, Daddy? Just for her!? Do you really love the Bitch who sent you to jail that much more than me?"

I thought for a minute before I answered that. "You see? That proves that you know absolutely nothing about love."

"What . . .?"

"I don't know how much of this will sink in, but let me explain something about love to you, Ronnie. Love is when someone is flawed, inconsiderate, and sometimes downright mean and you still want them to succeed with all your heart. You can't know what it's like to love someone until you can look at them, realize that everything they do hurts you, and still want them to be happy. Do you understand?"

She shook her head without hesitation. "No. That doesn't make sense! How is that 'love'? It just sounds like idiocy!"

That much was the truth, but it was also my reality. Regardless of how much Rhonda had done to me, I still wanted nothing but the best for my little girl. Even if it was in self-defense, I'd never hurt my little girl, my wife, or any of my children. I would never think ill of Ronnie, even if she turned into the next Joseph Stalin or Caligula. No . . . as crazy as it sounded, I would always love Ronnie. Always.

God help me.

I don't expect for it to make sense, and I don't think anyone who's ever had to struggle between more than one lover to truly understand. It wasn't about who I loved 'more', or who deserved my love more than who. Love isn't about deserving it. And it isn't something that should be fought over.

After three years of this, I knew that now.

So, I shrugged. "Such is love. I told you that you wouldn't understand. But, I meant what I said, Ronnie. I want Eileen and all of the kids to be well taken care of. If any of them are miserable, or if something bad happens to them, then we are done. Forever."

Rhonda stared at me with an icy disdain. I could almost see the wheels turning in her mind. Plotting, scheming. I had taken a measure of control from her, and she didn't like it. Even as she lay atop me, she was deciphering ways to reestablish her dominance.

But then, she did something completely unexpected. She smiled and nodded.

"Alright, Daddy, you've got it," she told with an otherworldly glee. "From now on, I'll never hurt the Bitch again . . . or any of the children, hers or ours. I'll show her love, Daddy. Just like you want."

What was it about her words that made me so worried?

What was it about that smile that made me want to flee from the room, screaming?

"I'll show you that I can understand love just fine, Daddy. But you just have to promise: when I do what you ask, you'll love me unconditionally, won't you?"

I nodded. "Of course I will, baby."

"And you'll fuck me whenever I want, however I want, right?"

"Yes, Ronnie. So long as you hold up your end."

"Good, Daddy. Now, lay back. I think I socked you pretty hard before, and as your family physician, I must recommend that you rest and let me take care of you . . ."

******

-EILEEN-

I just couldn't understand what Rhonda wanted from me. She called this my 'training', but being trained meant preparation for something. You train a soldier to fight an enemy. You train an employee to do a job. You train a pet to behave. But, if Rhonda wanted me to do any of those things, I just couldn't fathom what strapping me to this chair had to do with anything.

The room was pitch black when I heard the door swing open and her heels clicked on the floor. "I have a nice little surprise for you today. Would you care to guess what it is?"

"I don't know if I want it, Ronnie, whatever it is. This . . . this is making me too uncomfortable. Please, if I must do this . . . can we simply get it over with?"

The dim light from the doorway highlighted Rhonda's smooth, nude figure. From my bound position, her eyes almost seemed to glow with a sinister gleam to them. She smiled at me . . . that same sadistic grin that she always reserved solely for me.

My chest beat rapidly; no part of being bound in a dark room with a nude daughter that hated me bode well for what was to come. I was absolutely terrified. The uncertainty of what was coming made my every hair stand on end and my skin icy to the touch. My chest was heaving with heavy breath as Rhonda reached out and lovingly caressed my chin.

"What's the matter, 'Mommy'? Don't you trust me?" There was a sweet malice to her voice as she mocked me, knowing full well there wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop her. "Don't you love me . . . 'Mommy'?"

She paused, as if waiting. It took me a while to figure out that she actually expected me to give her an answer.

"What . . . what do you want from me, Ronnie?"

"Oh. I guess you don't 'understand', either," she told me, as if it were the punchline to some sort of inside joke. "I knew Daddy was wrong about you."

Her words snapped me back to full attention. "D-David . . .? He said something about me?"

She smirked smugly. "Uh-huh. He sure did. In bed. While I fucked him."

She was attempting to rile me up, but that meant nothing anymore. For better or worse, I had grown numb to the reality of their affair. All that I was interested in was that David had said something about me . . . something that Rhonda didn't want to acknowledge.

That gave me hope.

"W-What did he . . .?"

"He said he loved me, Mommy. He said that no matter what I did to him, no matter how naughty I was, he would always love me." Her smirk widened. "That's what we have, Daddy and me. That's what you'll never take away from us."

There was something wrong with what Ronnie was saying. Something just didn't fit. She was lying somehow . . . but whether directly or through omission I didn't know. She was trying to throw David's words in my face, but there was something different about the way she was acting today. It was like she had a point to prove.

LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,190 Followers