Daddy's Little Psychopath Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,199 Followers

Just then, I felt Katy's lips come close to my ear. "I know about Rhonda," she whispered.

My eyes went wide, and my skin broke in a cold sweat. I turned to look at her, and she gazed back with a wicked grin, like someone who knew the secrets of the universe. I didn't have a doubt in mind she meant what she said, but I tried to play dumb anyway.

"My daughter? What do you know about her?"

"First Wife . . . Eileen . . . please . . . do not treat me like a simple-minded child. If we are going to discuss this, let's do so as adults. We may not have a chance like this for some time, so we must make the best of it."

She was crazy! If she knew a thing about Ronnie, she knew how this was suicidal! She knew that there was no way that this conversation could ever happen! Not without Ronnie finding out! Not without consequences!

She grabbed my hand gently as I turned to leave. "I'm sorry . . . I . . . I don't know what you mean. Please, just leave me alone."

"Eileen . . . just calm down. I'm begging you to talk to me. I am not your enemy. I only want to help you." She took a deep breath before continuing. "Despite what she may have led you to believe, Rhonda is not invincible. But, the more she stays in control, the more you allow her to dominate you, the more in danger we all are. If we work together, we can stop her."

Stop her? Stop Rhonda!? No . . . it was impossible. David had tried. He'd tried to warn me . . . to help me get away . . . but Rhonda had known about it. She'd heard everything. She had bugs, cameras and spies everywhere! There wasn't any escaping her.

"Who do you think you are!?" I snapped at her. "You think you're better than us? That you're smarter than Ronnie!? You think you can just waltz into our lives and just fix everything!? Look, you little tramp . . . I don't know who you are, or where you came from, but I'm not going to have any part of this! As much as Ronnie hates me, she protects us! She's been the only thing keeping this family going for years! And I'm not going to let you come in and destroy us!"

I turned to leave, marching away from her as fast as I could. As I reached the door, I stopped to look at her one last time. "And do NOT call me 'Eileen' or 'First Wife' or any of that other nonsense. I'm Mrs. Scott. I'm the ONLY Mrs. Scott in this house! You got that?!"

Her eyes met to floor. Satisfied, I swung the door open. "You just do what you do best. Nanny our kids and spread your pussy when my husband asks you to. " As I walked out of the room, I made sure I slammed the door as hard as I could.

I walked away realizing that Ronnie was right the whole time. This girl was a threat.

She had to be dealt with.

And someone had to get rid of her.

To Be Continued . . .

LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,199 Followers