Daddy's Little Slut

Story Info
Karen has a dream her father seduced her. Is it a dream?
949 words
3.75
116.3k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ADOM
ADOM
859 Followers

"Good morning Daddy..... What do you want for breakfast?"

"I'll just have coffee Karen.... How is my new high school graduate? Here you are a nineteen year old with your future ahead of you. What's next?"

"I start collage in September... but..."

"You don't want too talk about it, right? Well you look so cute in your short pink robe... is something wrong? Did you sleep alright?"

"Ah... when will Mom be back from Aunt Ann's?"

"Your Mom will return next week.... You seem uneasy....Is there anything I can do?"

"Well...ah... You know I have been with boys... and I'm on the pill.... right?...."

"Yes your mother told me...While I'm not wild about the idea...I just want you to be safe. Does this have something to do with your boyfriend?"

"No not Jim...Ah... last night I had a dream but I don't know if I can tell YOU about it."

"Oh Baby-girl you can tell Daddy anything.... Go on."

"Daddy... I was asleep when I began to feel a moist tingly feeling.......... between my legs...."

"Go on Karen... don't be shy baby ... you can tell me..."

"I looked down and saw the top of your head between my legs.... Licking and sucking my ...you know...private place..."

"You mean your pussy?"

"Yes Daddy... I didn't know if you would like me to use that word."

"It's okay sweetie... you have a pretty bald pussy and should be proud of it."

"DADDY!... have you been watching me undress and shave?"

"Yes honey... you've grown into a lovely woman and have a beautiful body.... Go on tell me about your dream."

"Well it felt so good as your tongue parted my cunt lips ... okay to say that?

Then you began licking and sucking my clit.... It drove me crazy....and.... and I came Daddy I came... my pussy was so wet.... DADDY you're stroking your cock!"

"It's okay Love... Your dream is so exciting."

"Next you turned around to lower your cock just above my head... while at the same time continuing to lick my pussy.

I licked your shaft and took your long, thick cock between my lips and sucked up and down.... Your cum filled balls slapping against my chin.... I... I don't know if I should continue... you're stroking your dick faster."

"No...No... go on baby..."

"I scooted my head down and took your balls in my mouth... They were so big I had to take them one at a time.... Sucking on your balls I ran my nose up and down your but crack."

"Oh ...Oh Karen... please go on... go on."

"I was so hot... so wet...so horny....In my dream I said 'Daddy I want you to fuck me... OH DADDY FUCK ME....FUCK ME!'.....

You swung around and parting my legs, laid the head of your throbbing prick against my labial lips. With a thrust you slid your monster cock into my sopping cunt...."

"Oh shit you are so hot....I'm about to cum... please go on."

"I cried out... Fuck me Daddy... fuck me Daddy Fuck your naughty little girl....Oh fuck... faster...faster Daddy!.... and then it happened I had a major climax and you shot your load in my cuny.... Oh Daddy it was so good and seemed so real."

"I must confess .....Karen... it was real."

"I wondered why my cunt was so wet and dripping juice... I thought it was just from my own cumming..... It was soooo good!"

"Baby... you can see Daddy's dick is ready to fill that sweet tight cunt of yours again. Open your robe and come here and sit on Daddy's cock."

"Yes daddy.... Yes... Oh HELL YES!"

"That's it baby straddle facing me so I can suck your hard pink nipples....... Now ease down on my cock ... Ooo yes... that's it ..... god your pussy's tight."

"Oh Daddy you're so thick... ooh.... I'm sore from last night."

"Ease on down honey ... that's it take your time..... I'll suck on your tits to take your mind off... or I could kiss pussy and make it better."

"Tee-hee....hee...Daddy don't make me laugh...it hurts too much..... there that's better... I'm all the way down...OH I can feel it down in my pussy when you suck my nipples like that."

"Now ride up and down on Daddy's rod..... Oh Karen you're such a naughty girl."

"Oh fuck me Daddy... faster... faster.... Oh god... oh...oh...OH fuck I'm Cumming Daddy... I'm Cumming!"

"Damn girl wait for me... we just got started.... Yes just continue to ride me like that.... Why did you stop.... Why are you getting off?"

"I want to kneel in front of you and have you fuck my tits..."

"Oh baby girl my cock feels so great between your full titties...yes that's it... Oh yes fuck me with your beautiful boobs....."

"Daddy I want you to cum in my mouth ...."

"Okay baby..... Oh yes lick it up and down like that... my balls...yes suck on them too....your lips feel wonderful wrapped around my dick.....

Yes....yes faster...faster... Oh baby... oh fuck... suck it honey... suck Daddy's cock.... I'm Cumming ...I'm Cumming in your mouth...just like you want... OH ....Oh Oh...Oh."

"You shot so much cum in me.....I almost gagged..... Mmmm I love the taste of your cum and my juices mixed on your cock... Yummy... Daddy... Yummy. "

"Here change places with me.... Sit down and spread your legs while I eat your pussy and taste our combined love juices."

"Daddy... Daddy... I love how you clean my cunt...Oh..oh..yes.. right there.. yes...YES... Oh shit... I think I'm going to cum again."

"That's my girl.... You cum early and often... You're Daddy's girl."

"I'm Daddy's little slut...and proud of it!"

ADOM
ADOM
859 Followers