Daddy's Little Tease Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I lower my lips to yours daddy and I kiss you softly,"

"Oh daddy I feel so fucking hot right now," she typed. I typed, "Oh baby your lips are so soft as I open my mouth for your tongue."

"Oh daddy, I slide my tongue into your forbidden mouth as I begin to bounce up and down on your hard cock."

"Oh daddy you feel so big," she typed. "Baby, I place my hands on your ass cheeks feeling how soft they are," I typed. "I stare into your eyes as you ride up and down on daddy's big cock."

"I see your breasts bouncing up and down as I feel them grazing my chest."

"I slowly part your ass cheeks while I explore every inch of your soft hot flesh," I typed. "Oh daddy that feels so fucking good right now," she typed. "I feel your slippery pussy sliding up and down on my cock as I part your ass cheeks and press my finger into your asshole," I typed. "Oh god daddy I'm going to cum again," she typed back. "Me too baby," I typed. "I press my finger tip into your asshole as I place my mouth on yours," I typed. She typed, "I scream into your mouth as I begin to cum daddy."

Suddenly I realize that my balls are tingling and I am on the verge of cumming for a third time today. The image of Brei sitting on my lap riding my cock was all I needed to imagine. "Oh baby daddy is going to cum in your tight hot pussy," I typed. "I start fingering your asshole as I feel you tightening your ass muscles as you begin to cum."

"Oh daddy, I'm cummmmmiiiinnnnnngggggggggggggg," she typed. At the same time my hand continued to pump up and down on my rock hard cock. Every nerve in my body was tingling.

Suddenly I felt my release as my nuts began to contract. I felt the first wave of cum race up my shaft as I tightened my asshole causing my cum to spurt out two feet high into the air. Spasm after spasm raced through my cock. Ropes of cum went flying everywhere. On me, on the chair, on the floor and even on the computer.

"Oh baby, daddy came in you so good," I typed. "Daddy, I came so hard too," she typed. "I do have to get to bed daddy," she typed back. "Thank you for the wonderful fuck daddy," she said. "Thank you too for the wonderful fuck baby," I said. "I will look for you tomorrow daddy, have a good night," she typed and then she was gone.

I sat there at my desk for a few moments wiping up my mess with a box of tissues. I couldn't believe how hot this girl was. I couldn't believe how she stimulated my mind and my body. I shut my computer down and turned off my small lamp and climbed into bed. I pulled the blanket over my naked body and fell fast asleep.

****

(Brei)
I giggled softly out loud as I snuggled under the covers and burrowed into the soft mattress on my bed. What a time! I'd never cum from cyber sex so hard before. This online daddy of mine was really getting to me. I couldn't stop thinking about him...and I also couldn't stop wondering about Dad. What was he like sexually? What did his dick look like? Was he big? Average? Long? Thin? I was curious. I wondered if he liked to take charge. I wondered what sex had been like with him and mom. And I also wondered if he ever thought about me as more than his daughter.

My sleepy mind knew all these things were wrong. I'd been raised in a good church and had sung in the choir as a teenager. I stopped attending only when I went away to school, but I still knew what had been taught to me about the rights and wrongs of life. But still...thoughts of my dad entered my mind and seemed to stick there. I just couldn't understand it.

I suddenly remembered something I'd heard earlier in the evening. I was sitting in the den watching a couple sitcoms while Dad took his after-work shower. He'd seemed a little flustered when he hugged me, but I'd put that off to having a bad day.

I had watched his ass as he made his way to his room to put on his robe. He sure had a nice butt, I thought appreciatively. I smiled then, and shook my head. 'Oh Brei, you're just a horndog.'

I'd become quite immersed in the show on the tube, and even the fake laughter was drawing me in. But then I heard it. There was a slight pause between the comments on TV, and everything in the house was quiet.

But I heard a moan. Actually, it sounded more like a groan, a gutteral utterance. And it came from the bathroom. I covered my mouth with my hand to stifle a gasp of surprise, and knew my eyes had flown wide open. Was that Dad? Was he...it couldn't possibly be...but was he possibly jacking off in the shower?

'Oh my god,' I thought. My pussy clenched at the idea of my dad in the shower, stroking himself to orgasm. I'd heard enough guys cum to know what they sounded like, and it sure seemed to me like that's just what Dad had done.

'Wow.' I was dumbfounded. In a short while, Dad made his way to the den. He was fully dressed, and I found myself checking out his crotch. 'Jesus, Brei, have some respect for your elders, will ya,' I thought. I bit my lip, though, when I saw how relaxed Dad was now.

"Have a nice shower, Dad?" I asked.

"Sure did."

Was it my imagination, or did Dad look a little bit sheepish? I decided that he probably did get himself off, and good for him. I could imagine that it had been awhile since he'd gotten any.

Now tucked in bed, I smiled to myself. I was nearly horny again from thinking about Dad jacking off in the shower, but was also very worn out. I'd cum so many times that day. And I couldn't wait to chat again with my online daddy in the morning. So I drifted soundly to sleep.

I awoke bright and early, and felt more refreshed than I had in a long time. I decided to surprise Dad with breakfast. I knew he usually made his own, but I could still hear him getting ready for work, so I knew I had time.

I reached inside my closet door and pulled out my robe. It was a spendy investment, but there was a Victoria's Secret shop in the mall near the college, and I couldn't help but frequent the place. I bought all my stockings there, and garter belts as well. And when I'd seen the robe on sale, I just had to take the plunge. It was short, probably a little too short for propreity, but it covered everthing it needed to. The satin material felt so cool and soothing on my skin, and the black sheen contrasted nicely with my tan skin.

I tied the robe shut around me and made my way to the kitchen. I hummed softly as I brewed a fresh pot of coffee, made some eggs and fried some sausage and set out breakfast cereals on the table. I grabbed a banana and started munching, swaying my hips to the pop tune playing softly on the radio. I knew my robe was riding up my legs, but knew that I'd probably be sitting at the table before Dad made an appearance so I didn't worry too much about it.

I slid the banana between my lips, wondering what Dad would think if he saw his little girl tonguing the sweet fruit. Would he get hard? 'Oh geez, what a way to start the day,' I thought.

I slid the banana deeper in my mouth, and partly down my throat. I slid it back out and in once more. I was usually horny in the mornings, but this morning seemed to be more of a struggle for me. I couldn't wait to hop online.

In sheer frustration I bit fiercely into the banana and threw the peel in the garbage. Why the hell did I have to feel so pent-up all the time?

I scooped the eggs and sausage onto a plate and knew that Dad had better hurry or he'd be late for work.

I turned to the sink to wash the dirty pan. I ran my hands under the hot water and felt how it fed my cunt. I longed to be in the shower just then, getting myself off under the hot stream. I turned off the faucet and bumped the towel holder next to my leg. The towel slithered to the floor.

"Shit," I muttered. I bent over to pick up the towel so I could dry the pan. I knew my robe was riding up my hips, and I stood up quickly. Just then, someone cleared his throat behind me.

Dad had just entered the kitchen. "Jesus, Dad," I splutted as I whirled around. "You scared the hell outta me."

Dad looked a little red in the face. My mind began to race. 'Did he see me bent over? How far had my robe ridden up? Oh shit, he probably thinks I'm a slut or something.'

Dad interrupted my reverie, "Breakfast looks great, Brei. I sure wish you were here all year round to cook like this."

I quickly regained my composure. Dad wasn't acting like he'd seen anything, so I could assume that he didn't. "Oh I see, is that all I am to you, Dad?" I asked teasingly.

He laughed. "You know you're much more than that."

"Yeah, I know and thanks for reminding me."

"What are you planning on doing today, Brei?" he asked.

"Oh I dunno. Probably just lounge around here for another day or so. I might go out and find a job waiting tables or something. Just to have some extra cash. None of my friends are back for the summer yet, so I'll just veg for another day."

"Ok, I've gotta get going. Have a good day. And stay out of trouble young lady!" he admonished sternly. Then he grinned and kissed me on the cheek. I noticed that his suit jacket was buttoned. He usually didn't button it until he got to work, I thought. Oh well, I shrugged and began to clean up the dishes.

Once the kitchen was spic and span, I ran to my room and flipped on the computer. I connected to the Internet, but noticed that my online daddy wasn't on my list yet. I sighed and decided to surf the web while I waited.

I remembered a Real Sex episode I'd seen at school. My friends and I had great fun talking about it for days. It was almost more than we could fathom, and it seemed like I was the only one out of all of us who actually showed some real interest. They had teased me and said I was a little weird, so I'd dropped the subject.

But now I started up a search engine and typed in the key word 'BDSM.' I waited until the results came up on the screen, and was nearly astounded to find thousands of matches.

I found one website's description saying, "Everything you ever wanted to know about BDSM, the real and the dark, plus story archives and a toy store..." I clicked on the link and watched with bated breath as "Daddy's Dungeon of Horrors" came up on screen. 'Holy shit,' I thought. 'I just can't get away from the daddy thing.'

But I clicked on ENTER HERE, and browsed the site at length. I found stories from real life doms and subs, and I became familiar with the lifestyle terminology. Boy, I'd love to try this someday, if only I knew someone who was interested. But I didn't, so for the time being, I'd have to satisfy myself with my own fantasies.

I entered the online store, and found all sorts of bondage equipment, whips, chains, shackles, paddles and of course, blindfolds, gags, dildos, vibrators, cock rings and every other sort of kink. There were also shoes. Lots of shoes. I breathed deeper as I noticed the shiny black patent leather, the red high heels, the bondage straps, the stiletto heels. 'Wow, I wish I had a pair.'

Then I had a thought. I had a little money left in my account, and I was planning on getting a job soon anyway. The shoes on this site didn't cost that much, and from the padlock on the bottom of the screen, it was secure, so I knew it was safe.

I took the plunge and ordered a pair of black 4" stiletto heels. They were shiny, with straps encasing the ankle. The toes were pointed, and they screamed, "SLUT." I wasn't quite sure where I'd wear them, or when, but I had this insane need to wear those shoes, even if it was only when I masturbated.

By this time I was so worked up that I really had to do SOMETHING, or go insane. Since I hadn't taken a shower yet, I decided that this was a good time. It would pass the minutes while waiting for my online daddy to come up on my screen.

I nearly ran to the bathroom and turned on the water full-blast. I liked my showers hot, almost too hot really, but the steam felt so good. I stood under the jets and let the short blasts hit my breasts and stomach. I loved the way my nipples hardened under the hot stream. I reached up and tweaked them gently, then harder, then pulled them until I bit my lip from the sweet pain.

I turned around and felt the water running down the crack of my ass. I parted my ass cheeks and remembered what my online daddy had typed last night about pushing his finger into my ass. That had really turned me on and I had cum so damn hard.

I shampooed my hair and rinsed, then massaged conditioner through from the roots to the ends. While waiting for that to soak in, I decided to shave my pussy. I always liked to keep it nice and clean looking. I grabbed a fresh razor and lathered up. I could tell my clit and pussy lips were swollen from looking at the illicit website.

I gently stroked the blade up and down my lips, inside the labia, around my cunt hole. I could feel my juices coating the blade, and knew I needed to get off...soon. I shaved the rest of my bikini area until I was totally smooth and bare. Then I rinsed off.

I felt the beads of water on my breasts again, and this time leaned against the shower wall, letting my body get even more turned on. My fingers drifted to my pussy lips, parting them, slipping inside, one finger at a time. I rubbed my thumb on my clit, and thrust my hips into the shower wall.

I grabbed the shower head and removed it from the stand. I sprayed my entire body, pinching my nipples. I could be as loud as I wanted. There was no one home. So I moaned. I faced the shower wall now and bent over. My ass was sticking out and I spread my legs. I clung to the bar with my left hand and held the shower head in my right.

I aimed the pulsing stream right at my clit and gasped suddenly when it found its mark. "Ohhhhhhh myyyyy god," I moaned aloud. I closed my eyes and imagined that I was wearing the heels I'd just ordered. In my mind I looked down and saw my spread legs, with the stiletto heels digging into the shower floor, the water running over the ankle straps and down the shiny leather in steaming rivulets. I saw the spray of water from the hose hitting my pussy directly. I could feel my clit pulsing. I could feel my pussy clenching.

But I didn't want to cum yet. I wasn't done with my fantasy. So I moved the stream of water slightly so it wasn't hitting directly on my clit.

I closed my eyes again and continued my thoughts. I knelt down on the tub floor now, and still imagined that I was wearing those high slut heels. I rested my forehead on the bar and stuck my ass out in the air. "Ohhhh please fuck me," I whispered to the empty room.

But then my mind flashed and I could feel hands on me, stroking my ass, my cunt. Insistent. In my mind I could feel those hands touching my clit. I aimed the water at my clit once again, and began to hump the hot stream. "Yes, yes, jesus, fuck..." I mumbled.

I was on the verge of cumming, and I ran my left hand over my ass just like I'd felt it in my mind. I stroked closer to my asshole and felt it quiver when I brushed my fingers over the small rosebud. I was closer and closer to orgasm and then slipped one finger inside my ass. I began stroking faster and faster.

Then, as I peaked, the image of my dad flashed through my mind. What if he was the one fucking my ass? "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh daddy, I'm cummmmmmmmmmingggggggggggggggggggg," I screamed. I felt my asshole contract, and nearly squeeze off my finger. I saw my dad pumping and pumping. I came again and again. I felt almost like I was having a seizure, but it was way too pleasurable. "Ohh...oh...oh....daddy, your little girl's gonna cum around your dick."

And so I came all over my dad's cock. I slumped to the floor of the shower stall and slowly regained my senses. Then I realized what I'd thought. 'Oh my god.' I didn't know what had come over me. He was my father, for Christ's sake. What the hell was going on.

I rinsed off and stood up on shaky legs. I let the water run through my hair to wash out all the conditioner. Then I stepped out of the shower and toweled off.

I smoothed vanilla scented lotion over my whole body, then stepped into a short denim skirt and another v-neck tee shirt without a bra. I wanted easy access for my morning's online play. I applied just the sheerest hint of makeup and dried my hair with the blowdryer until it was just slightly damp.

Then I went back to my bedroom and felt my pulse race as I saw that my online daddy had sent me a message: 'Morning, baby. Let daddy know when you're ready to chat. I have some things to ask you.'

I sat down and my fingers flew: 'Hi Daddy. It's good to see you on. I just got out of the shower.'

His reply was instantaneous: 'Did you now. So tell me, little one, just what are you wearing now?'

I wrote: 'A short skirt and a t-shirt, Daddy. Nothing else.'

'Wonderful. That makes Daddy very hard, you know. Just the thought of you sitting there with that pretty pussy all wet under that skirt. So easily accessible. I could just bend you over and.... Do tell me, baby, do you shave that beautiful cunt?'

'Yes, Daddy. And that's exactly what I did this morning. So it's all nice and smooth for you...and slippery...and so wet.'

'Ohhhh baby. You make me so fucking hard. And are those toes nice and bare?'

'Yes. I'm rubbing the calf of my left leg with the toes of my right foot. Feels soooooo good.'

'I'll bet it does. Tell me baby, did you do anything else in the shower today besides shave that pretty pussy?'

My fingers shook slightly as I replied: 'Yes, Daddy. I was thinking of you...and what it would be like if you were in that shower with me. And then I got so horny shaving... I took the shower attachment and aimed it straight at my clit, Daddy. And I imagined that you were behind me, fingering my ass. And I came so hard I nearly passed out, screamed too. Thank god no one was home!'

'Ohhhhhhh baby. I wish I could've been there. To see you bent over like that. My cock is going to burst out of my pants pretty soon, baby. Your daddy wants your tight little pussy.'

'And I want your big hard dick, Daddy. Soooo bad. I'm so wet under this skirt. I can slide my fingers right into my hole.'

There was a pause then, and his next message told me that he was being called to a short meeting. He said he'd have to button his suit to hide his raging hard-on. I laughed to myself and told him I'd look him up later.

I stood up and stretched. Damn. He'd made me horny as hell again, and then he left. Figures. Oh well, I really had to get out and look for a job.

And so I hurried off, with one last look at my computer screen, sending my online daddy a silent mental message that I'd be back soon.

****

(Allen)
Finally after two and a half hours my meeting was over. I could not concentrate on anything else at this moment in time. I just wanted to get back on my computer in my office and talk to my new online daughter. As I entered my office I made sure to close my office door behind me. I raced to my computer and my hand reached for my mouse. I quickly logged on to the Internet and was online. To my dismay, my new online daughter was not. I surfed for awhile in hopes that she would log on.

Quitting time came and I shut my computer off for the day. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get another chance to talk to her. I knew after I got home and retired to my room for the night I would have to go online and search for her. It was amazing how someone that I just met could affect me so greatly. Hell, we didn't even know each other's names or where we were from. To me, that didn't even matter. Hell, I didn't even care if she was fat and ugly. What mattered was the fact that we shared the same fantasy together. And she wanted 'me' to be her daddy as much as I wanted 'her' to be my daughter.

I left my office building and headed for my car. On the way home I stopped off at this adult book store that I go to occasionally. I browsed through the magazine selection which was huge. There were magazines about every topic. I leafed through the selections and decided to buy this one that catered to the bondage crowd. I was never into bondage, but I was a bit curious. I went to the counter and had to wait for someone to come to the register so I could pay and leave. Several minutes passed before an older man came to the register. "Sorry about the wait, my cashier quit and I haven't been able to replace her yet."