Daddy's Little Tease Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's OK," I replied.

"Would you like any batteries or condoms today sir?" the older gentleman asked.

"No thank you," I replied as he handed me my change back. I took my bag and walked out of the store and back to my car.

I drove home a little on the horny side. As I pulled on to my street I could see Brei's car in the driveway. "Man," I thought to myself. "This girl is going to really put a damper on my online jack-off sessions for the summer."

I pulled into my driveway and parked my car. I opened my briefcase and slid my new magazine into my briefcase so Brei wouldn't see it. I closed my car door behind me and walked up to the front door. To my surprise, Brei opened the front door for me and my jaw almost hit the ground. There she stood while holding the door open wearing the skimpiest pair of cut-off jean shorts and a tank top. I could see through her shirt and every bump on her aerolas were visible through the tight shirt.

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me welcoming me home. "I have dinner ready daddy," she said as I walked into the living room.

"It smells wonderful," I said as I walked into the kitchen. "Mmmm... baby you outdid yourself today." I sat down suit and all at the table as Brei set a plate of stuffed peppers and mashed potatoes in front of me. I watched her as she walked to the refrigerator to get me something to drink. As I looked at her she bent over at her waist and asked me what I wanted. It took me a couple of seconds as my eyes were glued to my own daughter's ass as half of her cheeks were now visible. "A coke will be fine Brei," I managed to reply as my cock was about to tear through my zipper.

I managed to rip my eyes off of her ass and began to eat as she turned around and brought two cokes back to the table. She sat directly across from me and we ate dinner together. We talked about all kinds of stuff that happened during the day. Every time I would look at my daughter I had a hard time raising my eyes higher than her breasts. I couldn't believe that my own daughter's nipples had me mesmerized while I ate dinner.

After we finished eating dinner Brei walked to the counter and cut us each a piece of pumpkin pie. I watched as she walked back to the table and set a piece down for each of us. Next she walked to the refrigerator and came back with the can of whipped cream. I watched in earnest as Brei shook the can, causing her breasts to jiggle and sway with each shake of the can. She

reached down to her piece and shot a wad of cream onto her piece of pie.

Next, she walked over to my side of the table and shot a wad of cream onto my piece. I thanked her and when I looked up at her I caught her running her tongue up the stem of the whipped cream can. She then stuck the nozzle into her mouth and gave it a quick suck to get the rest of the cream out of the nozzle. All I could think at this moment was how bad I wished that her lips were around my cock and not that can. We ate our pie together and had a cup of coffee.

After some more small talk Brei said, "Go take a shower daddy while I do the dishes." I didn't have to be told twice as I stood up and went up to my room.

I undressed and threw my robe on and walked down the hall to the shower. I set the water temperature and threw my robe onto the towel rack. I quickly and quietly showered until I remembered what my online daughter had told me.

Thoughts of her shaving that pussy in her shower caused my cock to tower in no time. I rinsed off and suddenly got an urge. I saw my daughter had her shaving gel in the shower. I took the can and shot some gel into my hand and began to lather up my cock and balls. My fingers trembled as I reached for her razor and brought it closer to my balls. My cock was so hard as I pressed her razor against my pubic hair. I pulled on the razor and immediately felt my pubic hair begin to tear. I was careful as to not cut myself. I continued to trim my bush above my cock until there was just a small V of hair left. Next I pulled and pushed on my balls to flatten them out to make shaving easier. Carefully I stroked the razor over my balls, trimming all of my hair away. I rinsed off and noticed that there were still a few strands of hair here and there. I grabbed some more gel and lathered myself up again. Carefully I shaved away the last of the stray hairs.

Again I rinsed off and inspected my shaving job. It was perfect. I couldn't wait to tell my new online daughter about this tonight. Realizing that I had been in the shower for a considerable amount of time I decided against jacking off and save it in case I ran into my daughter online. I quickly dried off and placed my robe over my naked body. I dried my hair and walked down the hall back to my room. I threw off my robe and pulled on a fresh pair of underwear. They felt so different now that I had no pubic hair. I had difficulty trying to keep from getting an erection but I managed. I pulled on a fresh pair of socks and an old worn out sweatshirt.

I walked back down to the living room and turned on the news. Brei joined me for television and stretched out on the couch while I sat in the recliner. As she watched the television I couldn't help but to notice how shapely and sexy her legs and feet were, not to mention how those perky breasts and nipples of hers were. As I watched the news I realized that my little girl was now all grown up. As I watched the news I began to wonder how many guys she fucked at school. Did she ever have an encounter with a woman, or was she still a virgin? With a tight little body like that, she had to be getting laid. I wondered what kind of fantasies she had. Did she get into bondage or was she submissive? Maybe she was a prude like a nun, but I doubted it. I knew one thing for certain though. My Brei was going to make some lucky guy very happy one day.

After about an hour of the boob tube I excused myself to go to bed. I wanted so badly to look for my online daughter and to look at my new magazine. "I'm going to go to bed soon too daddy."

"OK baby," I said as I bent down and kissed her softly on the forehead. As I bent down you bet your sweet ass I took the opportunity to examine her breasts and nipples through that dainty little top she was wearing. Immediately I burned that image into my memory banks.

Once I got into my room I closed my door and then stripped naked. I turned on my computer and then headed for my briefcase. I opened it and pulled out the brown paper bag with the bondage magazine. I sat down at my desk and dialed up the Internet. Sadly, my online daughter was not signed on.

Anyway, I sat there looking at my new magazine. I began turning the pages one at a time and I couldn't believe the pictures I was looking at. There was this picture of this hot girl who was laying on her back and her ankles were tied to her wrists over her head. There was also a bridle in her mouth like one that a horse would wear. I don't know what it was, but that picture made my cock grow to full hardness.

I continued to leaf through the magazine while I periodically checked my buddy list for my online daughter. I turned the next page and my heart almost stopped before it began pounding super hard. There was a picture of how I wanted to see my online daughter. There was a girl that was shackled at her wrists and ankles in what appeared to be a dungeon. She was wearing black stockings and garters and these super sexy stiletto heels.

Just then I heard Brei come upstairs and go into her room. I knew I had to be quiet and hoped to god that she didn't come to my room to ask me anything. I returned to looking at my magazine and couldn't believe the incredible pictures. About halfway through the magazine I was interrupted by an instant message. My heart pounded when I saw it was from my online daughter. "Hi daddy," she said. My trembling fingers managed to type back, "Hi baby, daddy has been waiting for you."

We began to chat back and forth. "What are you wearing baby," I typed. "Just my satin robe daddy," she replied. "I'm getting all wet now that you're here daddy." My cock was already oozing precum onto the floor. "Oh daddy, I am running my fingers over my pussy right now and it feels so smooth." I paused for a moment. "Guess what daddy did tonight," I typed. "What daddy," she replied. "I was taking a shower and I thought about you shaving your pretty pussy so I shaved my cock and balls."

"Oh my fucking god daddy, that is so hot!" she typed. "God daddy, you make me so fucking hot."

"I have two fingers in my pussy thinking about you right now," she typed. "Guess what else baby cakes," I typed. "What daddy?"

"I stopped at this adult book store and bought a bondage magazine."

"Oh my god daddy that kinky stuff really turns me on," she typed. "I am looking at this picture of this hot chick and she has these nipple clamps on."

"Oh daddy I can feel them right now."

"God daddy I can feel them pinching my nipples as we talk."

"Baby, I am stroking myself right now imagining that these pictures are you."

"Oh daddy, you are gonna make me cum," she typed.

"Baby, pretend you are in a dungeon and you think you are alone and you are trying to find your way out."

"Close your eyes and imagine it is cold and damp and musky down there."

"There is only dim candle light as I take your wrist and place the cuff of a shackle around it."

"You look into my eyes but I take your other wrist and shackle it above your head as well."

"God daddy yes!!!!!!!!!!!!" she typed. I typed, "I walk behind you and place a blindfold over your eyes."

"Next, I walk to your front and I place my fingers on your blouse and I pull hard, causing all of your buttons to pop off."

"Oh daddy yessssssssssss!" she typed. "Next, I unclasp your bra as I notice your clasp is in front and I release your breasts from the sheer material."

"I reach in and cup your breasts as I lower my head to your chest and begin to kiss your soft breasts."

"I walk behind you again and I reach around you and cup your breasts."

"I reach into my pocket and take a nipple clamp and clamp it to your right nipple."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD DADDYYYYY....I'MMMMM CUMMMMMIIIINNNNGGG."

I paused for a few moments to allow her time to finish her orgasm. I grabbed my hand and stroked my cock and realized that I too was on the verge of cumming. I typed, "Next I reach down and slide my hands up your legs from your sexy heels to your thighs."

"As my fingers come in contact with the hem of your skirt I begin to lift it."

"Next, your daddy feels your bare skin as I realize that you are wearing thigh highs under your skirt."

"I feel your legs higher as I let my fingers slide over my daughter's ass. I feel your thong as I trace my finger tips over the material between your ass cheeks."

"With my fingers I slide them over your swollen mound between your legs."

"Daddy feels how wet his little girl is."

"OH GOD DADDYYYYY" she typed.

"I reach up under your skirt and I hook my fingers around the waist band of your thong."

"I slowly begin to pull your thong down your sexy ass."

"I feel the string pop as it pulls out from between your ass cheeks."

"I slowly begin to slide the dainty material down your stocking encased legs."

"I let the tiny black thong fall to your feet and return my hands to your ass."

"I step around to your front and drop to my knees."

"I lift your skirt and cup your ass as I pull you forward slightly."

"I see your pussy is so wet baby."

"I lean forward and kiss your pussy lips softly."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD DADDYYYYYY, I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGGG!!!!!" she typed. "As I cup your ass I begin to lick your wet slit from top to bottom as I push your legs farther apart."

"Looking up I see your pussy is gaping open for daddy now."

"I slide my tongue deep into your open hole tasting your juices."

"I feel your clit now as I begin to flick my tongue rapidly across it as I part your ass cheeks with my hands."

"As I continue to flick my tongue across your clit I slowly slide my finger onto your asshole."

"OH GOD NO DADDY" she typed. I scrape my teeth over your clit causing you to gasp and when you gasp, your asshole relaxed and I eased my finger inside up to the first knuckle."

"OHHH MMMYYY FFUUCCKKINNGG GGOODD DDAADDDDYYYYYY...I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!" she typed.

I paused for a few minutes to allow her time to recover. My cock was dripping all over the floor. I typed, "Next, I stand in front of you and bend down enough to grab the backs of your thighs."

"I pull hard, yanking your legs completely off the ground."

"I place your legs around my waist as you are hanging from the ceiling only bound by your wrists."

"I lean forward pushing my cock into your dripping wet pussy."

"I look at you as you are helplessly being fucked by your daddy and enjoying it."

"OH GOD DADDY THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD" she typed. "I begin to pound my baby girl's pussy as she remains shackled," I typed. "Oh baby, daddy is gonna cum soon."

"I begin to pound you harder as I reach around and spread your ass cheeks again."

"I press my finger into your asshole and I feel you tighten around it."

"I feel my nuts tightening baby, daddy is gonna cum in you sweetie," I typed. "OH MY GOD I'M CUMMMMINNNNGGG DADDY!" she typed. I reached down and quickly stroked my cock and immediately shot my cum high into the air. It landed on the carpet in front of me.

A few minutes passed by. "How was that baby?" I typed. "God daddy, I never came so hard in my life," she typed. "I am so tired daddy, I need to go to sleep."

"OK baby, sweet dreams and daddy will talk to you tomorrow."

"Nite daddy," she typed. Just like that she was offline.

I rolled up the rug by my computer so I could wash it tomorrow. I couldn't believe how hot this girl got me. I hid my magazine in my desk and fell down on my bed and fell asleep.

****

(Brei)
I lay in bed after playing with my online daddy for the second night in a row, my mind a whirl of thoughts and tumultuous feelings. My body was utterly satiated by this online character I called Daddy. I couldn't believe how he made me cum. It was if I had no mind of my own when we chatted; I responded utterly and entirely to him.

I'd had a good day, though. After a brief chat with my online daddy in the morning, I headed out in search of a job. I wore black dress slacks, a red short-sleeved silk blouse, and black heels. Underneath I wore my "power lingerie," a red lace push-up bra and matching g-string. I was a firm believer in "color magic," and always wore red when I needed a little extra confidence. I applied a little more color to my eyelids, a bit of black eyeliner and another coat of mascara. I finshed with a sheer red lipstick. There! I looked appreciatively at my reflection. Professional but not whore-ish.

Before I went out the door, I glanced through the morning paper. I had decided that I wanted a little more than waiting tables. I wasn't exactly a teenager anymore, although all too often I still acted like one. I would be entering my final year of college soon and needed to start acting like an adult.

In the help wanted section I found what I was looking for. The law office on Oak Woods Dr. was in need of a summer intern. I dialed the number listed and the phone began to ring.

"Trenton, Elwood and Associates, may I help you?" the voice was a bit of a shock. Sexy, sultry, yet professional in verbage. I had expected an older lady to answer the phone. Seemed to go with the territory.

"Yes, I'm Brei Thomas, and I'm calling about the intern position you have advertised in the paper."

"Hello Brei. Thanks for calling. Yes, we do have a position open. May I ask the reason you're interested?"

"Sure. I'm majoring in Business at the state university and I'd like to gain some experience in an office environment. Even though law is not my chosen field of study, I think it would be valuable to see how a legal business office runs. I'm also a hard worker and know I could be of help."

"That sounds wonderful, Brei. Why don't you come down and look around? I can make an appointment for an interview."

I made the appointment within the hour. As I hung up the phone, I found myself intrigued by the woman on the phone. Her voice was so sexy. I'd never really paid attention to a woman's voice before. And she sounded like she was just a little older than me. I was curious how she dressed, what she looked like, if she wore stockings and heels. 'Jesus, Brei, maybe you should've gotten yourself off this morning,' I thought. But my mind continued. I had seen a few movies with girl-on-girl scenes in them, and they had made me curious. No woman had ever turned me on before, but I was definitely open to the possibility. Hell, I found my own father attractive, why not a woman too, I thought.

I grabbed my resumes and headed out the door. I arrived a few minutes early and parked in the large lot. Before I headed towards the door, I took a few minutes to peruse the outside of the office building. It was built in one of the older sections of town, and had an almost regal look, with the original stonework walls still standing. It was a large building, two stories high, and probably had a basement, as most of the older structures did.

After another quick look, I quickly made my way toward the large double doors. I entered the building and my heels clicked on the tile. I glanced around appreciatively, but with some apprehension. This place was obviously for clients with good taste. I had never been in such fine surroundings before, and was surprised and pleased to notice that the couches in the waiting room were made of real leather. There was a faux fur rug on the floor, and real plants grew in every bit of free space in the room. Sort of like a surreal jungle, I thought.

Then I heard the voice from the phone, even sexier in real life. I turned towards the desk to see a young woman just a little older than myself standing tall. Her heels clicked on the floor as she came around the counter to greet me. Her smile was slow and sensuous and her eyes were...bedroom eyes. The thought entered my mind and I felt my pussy begin to wetten. There is was...the turn-on I'd wondered about. I almost couldn't believe that I was actually getting aroused by a woman.

She tossed her shoulder length, dirty-blonde hair over her shoulder and her brown eyes sparkled as she smiled. I drew my eyes up from admiring her stocking-encased legs under her short skirt. Her suit jacket was quite fitted, and her breasts jutted out proudly. There was just a hint of cleavage, and I found myself thinking that the guys who worked here must really enjoy her company. I finally met her eyes and found her warm gaze rather disconcerting. But she held out her hand in a friendly manner, "Hi, I'm Sabrina. You must be...Brei?"

"Yes, hi...nice to meet you."

"Likewise. Have a seat in the waiting room and someone will be right out."

I managed a quick thank you before watching her ass wiggle under her suit as she walked back to her desk. Damn! She was hot. I found myself actually wanting to kiss her. Her mouth looked absolutely delectable. I couldn't believe what I was thinking. I mean, I'd never had any feelings at all for any of my roomates, but then, everything else in my life was weird right now too, what with my online father, and my thoughts about my own dad. Geez. I just shook my head.

I looked up as I heard footsteps and stood up quickly as an older gentleman entered the room. His silvery gray hair glinted in the light and he seemed just a little agitated. "Sorry to have kept you waiting, Brei, my name is James Elwood. A few of us just have a couple questions for you, so if you'll follow me."

I followed in his wake as he led me to a large conference room. Several other men were already seated around the large round table, and I assumed that they were all attornies. I was correct in my assumption as James introduced each one in turn. I didn't remember any of the names, except for Matthew Trenton. His steely blue gaze caught and held mine for just an instant longer than was appropriate. I tried to control the flush on my cheeks as I tore my eyes away, and he seemed to look amused.