Daddy's Lonely Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl sat down on the edge of the bed, as she slid in between his open legs. She wrapped her hand around his beautiful cock, feeling the heat and warmth, that was contained in that weapon.

It looked so perfect to her, it felt like velvet covered steel with a bell shaped head, which just seemed to ooze pre cum.

Lois tasted the juice as it came out, it was a little salty, but also sweet at the same time. That slit across the head kept the slick juice coming and she kept licking. She enjoyed it much more, each time she got to taste his juice. Lois kept stroking his cock with a slow easy pace, now she took the head into her mouth to taste the whole thing. Daddy's cock tasted so sweet, as she started to slowly worked her way down his shaft then back up.

"This is the beautiful cock that created me eighteen years ago," it may start a whole new life in me. Now I can see why Sue was enjoying sucking your cock so much.

"Lois,did you see Sue and I making love."

"Yes Daddy, if you want to call it that." I'm not mad Daddy, I like Sue, she is a wonderful person.

I'm sorry you had to see us like that Baby Doll. "I do love you," I was very frustrated and needed relief, Sue was there for me.

"That's OK Daddy," I love you too. I want to taste your cum. I'm going to right now. I just had to push Daddy's cock further down my throat until I choked, then slid it half way out. God it tasted even better the longer I sucked on this lovely fuck stick. I can feel every vain, as I slide my mouth up and down on this beautiful tool. I am trying to take him deeper into my mouth and throat. I feel the throat muscles around the cock head, it grabs it like it is capturing something, then I start to gag. I do this several times until I can go all the way to his balls, and pubic hairs, I want all of him. I start sucking with more vigor, and increase my strokes as I feel the pressure build up in his balls.

"OH Baby Doll that is so good," you suck better than your mother ever could. Lois looks at her Daddy's cock, that beautiful head that is so much bigger than the rest of it, she wonders to herself, how that will feel in her pussy and ass.

"Karl is moaning how good it is," how wonderful it feels, "Oh Lois, I can't believe this is your first time you are fabulous."

Lois now feels his cock increase in size, as she strokes it much faster. She tries to take it deeper again, and chokes again. I'll learn, damn it I'll swallow this beautiful cock, every inch of it, she promises herself.

Then Karl arches his back grabs Lois' ears and starts to fuck her face, he becomes more deliberate in his speed and depth of his strokes. She buries her mouth down as far as she can then she feels him erupt into my throat, I

Lois swallows and start sucking everything down, as fast, and as much, as possible.

I can't believe how much of his sweet cum I'm drinking, it is so good Lois thinks to herself. Daddy, I Love you, please don't stop cumming. "Oh Daddy I'm Cummmmmmmmmmiiiinnnnnngggggggg. I'm Cuumminnnnngggggg. Yesssssssss. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss." "Oh Daddy, I love you." Lois screams as her own orgasm explodes.

"Oh Daddy, that was so good," I love the taste of you. Daddy I had an orgasm with out touching my pussy at all. When you came in my mouth, is that suppose to happen?

"Sometimes Baby Doll, it can happen." Once in a while but it is very rare. Although I've never heard of it happening to a virgin. You really must have enjoyed giving Daddy that blow job.

"Daddy it was better than I had dreamed." I would like to do that again if you would let me.

Now Lois it is my turn to enjoy you, Karl says to her.I want to taste the fruit of my loins, to enjoy the beauty and splendor before me. You are so lovely my daughter, there are no other words to describe you. Karl could not hold back any longer as he pushed his hands up to her perfect breasts and slowly messaged them as her nipples became hard. He then took one nipple in his mouth and sucked on it as it was hard as an eraser and about the same size.

Karl then move to suck the other one and squeezed the first one with his fingers. Low sweet moans came from Lois, he could smell the aroma of her woman hood, leaking from her vagina, and he hasn't even touched it yet.

Still massaging her tits he started running his tongue in little circles down her chest, over her belly button then down to her beautiful naked pussy. Karl is looking at her lovely swollen pussy lips, and the river of juice coming from them.

The aroma is absolutely intoxicating, Karl thinks to himself, his man hood has become as hard as it has ever been.

"Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy, I'm going to cum, Yesssssssssss Daddy, Yessss."

"Lois screams;" Karl can't believe Lois is this loud.

"That's it Baby Doll enjoy it," there's more to come. I take her clit in my mouth as it sticks out of it's hood, you would think this thing is to big to be a normal clitoris. It is very unusual, and sensitive.

Touching that clit sets off fire works, Lois goes from orgasm to orgasm with out stopping. Her pussy is just pouring out cream, from each time she orgasms. When Karl sucks on it, and hums at the same time, she explodes, comes off the bed, grabs the sheets with her hands and wails like a banshee.

Karl lays between her legs for several minutes until both of them seem to catch their breathes. "Lois slid down beside him, and kissed him tasting her own juices on his lips." Her cum juice was all over his face, and he loved the taste of it. She asked, "Daddy are you going to fuck me now," he said "yes Baby Doll," Daddy will make you a woman now.

"Lois rub My cock baby," make it harder. He could now feel the blood rush to the head, as Daddy's little girl wanted her Daddy to fuck her virgin pussy. Lois was stroking away and bringing his weapon to full charge as he was now ready to give her what she wanted.

I had her lay back and slowly rubbed the head of my cock between those pussy lips to lubricate that big head. Baby this will hurt for a few minutes just relax and let it pass. Some women do not have much pain others seem to have a little more but it will get better I promise.

"Give it to me Daddy, do it now please, don't make me wait any longer."

Lois' Pleasure.........

He pushed the head of his cock into my waiting hole. I swung my legs back to my shoulders,Daddy had a straight shot down into my pussy, and he asked me if I was ready.I said yes,do me."Lois I love you Baby Doll," then he pushed his cock straight into my tight virgin hole.

I could feel the hymen tear as his cock pushed thru. Those pussy walls grabbing his cock. It slid into my cunt as far as it would go into to me. There was still more cock left for Daddy to give me. I gave a cried, "Oh Daddy, it stings," and a few tears came from her eyes. He said just relax Baby, it will pass. When the pain subsides, you can start to fuck your Daddy, and show him just how much you love him.

Ohhh I feel much better I say to him, after what seemed like a couple of minutes, I like this, push your cock into me. The pain is not really that bad now. "Daddy you are not all the way in me."

We have to pickup a slow steady rhythm so we will be able to get to enjoy each other. "Baby I don't want to hurt you sweetheart, I don't seem to fit all the way into that beautiful pussy of yours."

"Daddy roll on your back," and I will ride you. I climbed on his hips then lowered myself onto his cock, it filled my pussy completely, this was the first time I had ever been this full. I slowly began to raise and lower myself while twisting my hips at the same time. I could feel my fathers big cock push ever deeper into my cunt. More of my love juice came pouring out to lubricate that big fucking cock that was stuffing me. I was looking into my fathers eyes as I could hear him say to me in a soft voice, ahhh Baby you're beautiful, ahhh Baby you're beautiful, come with me Lois, come with me Baby. Daddy was now really driving that big cock home, I was fucking him for all I was worth, I couldn't help but look at his cock as it pounded into my vagina, there was still plenty of cock left over that didn't fit.

Daddy started to pick up his pace, he said Lois I'm ready Baby. "I'm going to fuck you fully now." He rolled me on my back lifted my legs around his waist, grabbed my ass cheeks with his hands and started to drive that big fucken cock of his into my pussy for all it was worth. That cock was driving into my cervix and I could feel that fucking head in my womb. I'm glad I wasn't in my cycle, I would have become pregnant for sure.

Daddy started, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, god Baby Doll I'm going to explode into that lovely pussy of yours," then he stiffen, his cock got even bigger if that is possible.

I felt his cum shoot into me, it was warm and I thought at first he peed in me, but so much cum you wouldn't believe it. At the same time I was cumming also, with more juice pouring down my Daddy's cock and my thighs, I felt like a veg-o-matic. The orgasm seem to keep running on an on, like there was no end to this wonderful feeling.

I reached up, grabbed my fathers face, kissed his lips with a soft tender kiss, something that a daughter would not do. Dad leaned down to me and returned that kiss with the same passion and then some, as our tongues searched for each others souls.

We knew very well that no one could ever take our love from either of us.

We laid there facing each other, sated for the moment. Daddy gently stroke my hair while planting little butterfly kisses on my face, neck and breasts. Myself in the mean time had a wonderful grip on Daddy's beautiful cock and was just giving it a soft easy stroke, I wanted to suck him off again. I told Daddy that I wanted him to shoot another load down my throat, and on my tits. He was going to get it off with his cock and his tongue just for me. Dad said I'm a naughty, naughty girl, and he had such a gleam in his eye, that I had never seen before.

All the while I kept stroking his cock, now I slid down to his pubis area ran my tongue up and down the under side of his shaft. God he tasted good with the mixture of both our juice's on his cock. I licked that cock clean, then took that big head into my mouth and started to suck on Daddy's pleasure stick. Damn how good this man tastes to me and he is my own father, I know it's wrong but I want him for myself, no body else can have him. Hmmmmm god that cock is so good, I want all of it, every fucking inch of it. This is my cock only, well maybe I'll share with Sue. She loves Daddy and me, Sue has been good to both of us. Plus I love the way she was sucking Daddy's cock, I bet she doesn't spill one drop. I now force Daddy down my throat, finally get past the gag reflex, I do it three more times, I now have the hang of it as I feel the pressure raising in Dad's balls.

I hear that low moan coming from him as his legs stiffen. "Dad says Lois,

I'm cumming Baby Doll, I'm cumming."

He arches his back, at the same time, I take a deep breath, drive my head down to his balls. His cock is now buried deep in my throat, my muscles griping that big fucking cock head just like my pussy did.

As he shoots load after load of cum, my throat is milking his cock, I'm not even trying to do it. The muscles in my throat are stroking his cock like it was my pussy, and when I pull off that beautiful fuck stick, there is no juice left for me to even suck out.

"Oh Lois, that was the most wonderful blow job I have ever had in my life." Sweetheart, you are absolutely the best. Come Baby Doll lets get some rest now, tomorrow will be another day for us to enjoy each other.

Karl had the most delicious dream about both Lois and Sue, that when he awoke, his dick was much harder than usual. He then felt Lois' hand grab his dick and slowly start to stroke it as she woke and said good morning Daddy. Karl kissed her sweet lips, he said Baby lets take a shower then have some breakfast.

We headed into the shower together as Lois turned on the water and adjusted it for them. The warm water felt so good as it was cascading over their bodies, Lois was washing every part of Karl. Her soft hands, that look of absolute longing and love on her face, god what could be better. It was now his turn, Karl was going to clean her with his fingers, tongue, and maybe even the wash cloth. He was taking his time running his fingers in and out of her pussy, and over her clit as Lois' breathing became heavier.

"Oh Daddy I'm going to cum, I'm cumming Daddy, Yesssssssssss, she screamed," and her pussy locked around his hand. "Oh god Yes Daddy," that is soooooo soooooo good.

Can anybody else play, I say as I open the shower door. I walk in and all three of us are now together. Lois looks at me and tells me,"Daddy just gave me the most wonderful orgasm." I tell Lois, "You said I make noise when I cum!"

"Girl, neither one of you heard me come in and undress," right in front of both of you. "Lois see what that man does to a woman's body. Do you think we can handle him together. I don't know Sue but it should be fun to try. We can fuck him on alternate days, and always have a three some on Sundays. Both of us started to laugh, as we now have washed everybody, and we're ready to get out of the shower.

As we toweled off, Karl asks me what am I doing over so early.

"I look at Karl and say," sweetheart it is 11am, you two really must have fucked the night away. I have already made coffee for us, I can have breakfast ready in 2 minutes.

"Oh great Sue," Daddy will need his strength for the rest of the day and I'm really hungry. Daddy is just smiling at the both of us, he has that twinkle in his eye that every once in a while says he is into some mischief.

Lois says to me, "Sue, I know that look, but I haven't seen it for a very long time." I made them a wonderful breakfast of bacon, eggs, home fries, toast, then all three of us help to clean up.

I looked at Lois and said your father looks strange. He has this shit eating grin on his face, that a plastic surgeon couldn't get off, what is going on.

She said Sue, "I don't have the vaguest idea what is going thru his head."

Both Lois and I started to realize that something was going through Karl's mind, he was going to spring it on us, god that grin looked deadly. Just looking at him almost has me about to climax, I can't believe it. I see Karl walk up behind Lois he whispers in her ear.

"Baby Doll we have one thing left to do." Karl is rubbing Lois's shoulders, then he proceeds to rub down the middle of her back to those perfect ass cheeks. I can see her perfect rosebud right before my eyes. Karl spreads that ass and bens Lois over at the waist. I watch Karl put his tongue into the middle and circle her perfect asshole. I can see Lois relax; her sphincter muscle gives way to his tongue, as he pushes deeper into her asshole. "This is the most any woman's ass has ever let his tongue enter, cries Karl." This is going to be a great ass fuck, I now know it, "Baby Doll."

It's Time...........

I watch Karl pick up the bottle of KY lube off the table, he starts to lube up his cock. Karl pushes Lois over further, now she is almost bent in half. He takes one finger, lubes it up and pushes it slowly into Lois's ass, as far as I can. She tells me it doesn't feel to bad, He oils another finger, shoves that finger also into her bottom. Karl lets her become a custom to them, before starting to ass fuck her with my fingers.

Lois moans, "Oh daddy that feels good," I want more, please give me more.

I see Karl put more lube into her ass, also on his cock, as he now pumps those fingers in and out of Lois' asshole. Oh Daddy, this feels so divine she says to him. Karl now lubes up his cock with his other hand. Pulls his fingers from her ass then places the head of his cock right up against her beautiful asshole. "Karl tells her relax Lois, you have to relax, so Daddy can get his cock in there."

He began to push that big cock into her ass as Lois screams, "Oh Daddy, it hurts it is too big, it won't fit." Then all of the sudden her sphincter opened, his cock slid in about half way, Karl pulled back slowly as her sphincter grabbed his head and tightens around it. He lubed it again with much more as he pushed in as far as it would go. His cock went in to His balls, much farther than his daughters pussy.

"Oh god Daddy;" it feels so full, I can't believe it hurts, but feels good at the same time. "Ohhh Daddy, Ohhhhhh Daddy, Ohhhhhhhhhh Daddy," god it is so good. "Daddy, I feel that cock all the way up my ass." I can grab that head and pull it in to me, and push out, I can fuck that dick with my ass muscles.

Hmmm, "Daddy I want to fuck like this more often," Lois is now pumping her ass from side to side then up and down on Karl's cock.

I'm looking at Lois and thinking, that should be my ass on that fuck stick. I do hope my turn will cum.......

Daddy I'm ready to cum, please cum with me, please. "Yes Baby Doll," use that beautiful ass of yours, damn you are a good fuck, do me now you beautiful creature, make me cum, I want to fill that asshole with as much cum as possible. Both father and daughter are now pumping for all they are worth, as I now rub Lois' clitoris, and "Lois screams as her orgasm goes from her toes, through her ass, then her clit, then nipples, then her brain, she just explodes in euphoria." Lois will never forget the ecstasy of this first orgasm thru her ass.

Most woman never learn how to achieve just one, but like this, "Unbelievable." Lois is still squeezing Karl's cock and it feels so good, as it is now flaccid but will not come out. I can feel her rubbing that clit of hers, and now another hand starts squeezing his balls. Lois has his cock locked tightly in her ass, and she doesn't want to let go.

"Daddy, are we going to ass fuck again?" your beautiful cock is not coming out of my ass until you shoot another load of cum into me. Sue tells gently let Lois roll over onto her back, all the while I'm squeezing Karl's balls and kissing him on his ears and neck.

Lois's legs are now splitting in two, she then is laying there with Karl now between her legs, with his cock still captured in her asshole.

"Now wait until I get a hold of that cock in my ass Karl, I say to him" You just may never survive the two of us. We are going to fuck Daddy to death, so Daddy had better start working out and eat the right foods, "Karl you are going to need your strength." I say in my best little girl voice, and give him a big grin.

"Damn I could see his cock stiffen, as I look down and put more lube on it to start with. I didn't want Lois's ass to be to sore, but then there is always me.

Come on use that cock I say to Karl and fuck me Daddy, screw her brains out. This time give her a long, wonderful, hard ass fuck. "Come on Big Boy," give her every inch of that cock up her beautiful ass. I'm waiting for my turn, I want both of to eat her ass out. Come Daddy, fill her asshole with that juice of yours.

"Oh Daddy," pump that cock deep into her bowels, Yesssss, Yesssssss, Lois screams, faster, faster, pump that cum in me, make me explode you mother fucker. Lick my clit Sue, suck my juice, I want both of you to eat the cum out of my asshole. "Fuck me Daddy, eat me Sue, pump harder, cum with Dad, cum with me." YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Ikarl says, he had no choice, Lois sent me over the edge with her ravings, "as she came I exploded into her ass." I could feel her ass still milking my cock as I was now spent, then her sphincter let loose for the first time in maybe thirty minutes. That was a great orgasm, I enjoyed the hell out of that. "Baby Doll," did you have a great cum, I asked her.

"Oh Daddy, that was wonderful," god Sue you really added to the pleasure of my orgasm. I do hope I can do the same for you some day, we both smile at each other and gave each other a warm kiss. "Well Daddy, Happy Birthday, from Sue and I." Lois says to Karl.