Daddy's Naughty Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there prone over my dad's lap as he continued to stroke my tender bottom, wondering if he might be so bold as to run his hands between my legs, just as the father in the story had done. He seemed so reluctant to make the first move; I felt the need to encourage him to be bold once again. In the spanking story I read, the father said to his daughter, "You're a naughty girl for not wearing panties."

In an attempt to spark Daddy's libido, I whimpered, "I'm a naughty girl for wearing such skimpy panties." I prayed he'd recognize the dialog and realize I was playing a role, and hoped it would finally free him to give into his dark demons.

Time almost stood still as I felt Dad's hands slowly slide down my bottom. I held my breath for a moment as his fingers dug between my thighs, before he finally traced them up onto my quivering mound. I had dreamed about this moment almost nonstop since I first found Daddy's naughty box, and it was actually happening. He started strumming my sex, and asked, "Is this what you wanted, Dani?"

A long, loud moan escaped my lips as I hissed, "Yes." Just two months ago I would have been mortified to think my dad knew I was a sexual being. Yet there I was, basking in the attention like a craven hussy. He just had to feel the intense heat between my legs, as well as the puddle that was my soaking panties.

The arm that had been holding me in place eased downward, until I felt his big palm settle upon my red hot bottom. Dad's hands began working in concert, forcefully manipulating my body like I had never experienced before. He firmly forced my bottom downward with one hand, while the fingers of the other incessantly stroked up and down my slit.

I had been in a heightened sexual state for weeks, so I was not surprised to feel an orgasm rapidly approaching. Daddy continued his assault on my overheated pussy, and soon spasms began to rock my body. Every hair stood on end and my nerve endings tingled as I came with a roar. In the throes of the most intense orgasm of my life, I groaned, "Oh, Daddy."

I don't think I lost consciousness, but seemed to zone out for a long while as I fought to regain my breath. As my head cleared, I found myself collapsed in a heap across dad's knees. He let me rest for a moment, and then released his arm from across my bottom, stating "Roll over, Danielle."

I felt like jelly as I struggled to turn over. Dad wrapped an arm around my torso to assist me, and pulled my body tightly against his own. Something hard pressed against my outer thigh, and knew instantly it had to be his erect cock. Just moments earlier I was certain I couldn't get any higher, but I was wrong. My arousal was ratcheted up another notch as I understood he must have been as hot as I was.

When I looked down, I could see a large spike in his slacks, mashed tightly against my leg. My heart almost skipped a beat as I wondered just how large daddy might be down there. My eyes slowly moved away, and I found my short skirt still resting over my hips, lewdly displaying my legs, along with a good measure of black panty. A chill ran threw me as I realized that if he wanted to look, my dad would be seeing me like few men before ever had.

My head swam and I just had to rest it upon his shoulder, but I continued to stare at his crotch. For some reason, as much as I wanted to, I just couldn't reach down and grab dad's prick. I truly wanted to give him the same measure of pleasure he had given me, but lacked the inner strength. Daddy had crossed a giant barrier by overtly touching my pussy, yet I just couldn't be as bold.

I thought that maybe I could be more subtle and see what would happen. I eased myself forward on daddy's lap a bit, to allow my hip to press firmly into his groin. Ever so gently, I began rolling my ass side to side, using the meat of my butt to stroke up and down the length of his hard cock. The hand around my waist pulled me in tighter, as Daddy seemed to like what I was doing. I closed my eyes and basked in the shear eroticism of the moment.

We rocked together for a short while; when I felt something soft touch me just under my chin. When I opened my eyes, I found daddy's fingers guiding my face upwards towards his own. We stared at one another in silence for what seemed like ages, before he slowly lowered his lips to kiss me.

My first kiss as a teen was thrilling, but nothing prepared me for this. Daddy could have taught an advanced class at kissing college, because he took me to places I never knew were possible. At first his lips were sweet and tender, treating me as if I were still his little girl. As we made out, he became more aggressive, and eased his tongue into my mouth. He kept varying his technique, like no guy I had ever experienced.

I found myself whimpering into his mouth as Daddy cupped my breast for the first time. A shiver ran through my body as he rolled my nipple between his insistent fingers, and I pressed my chest into his hand. My head rolled back as I basked in the new sensations, and Dad took the opportunity to plant soft kisses all over my exposed neck. God, he was good!

In all my life, I had never experienced an orgasm without vaginal stimulation. Surprisingly, between his wonderful kisses and the tweaking of my nipples, Daddy was rapidly bringing me to another climax. I couldn't help myself as I placed one hand atop the lump in his pants, and the other between my legs. When the realization hit that I was actually holding my dad's cock, I was pushed over the edge and came once more. I collapsed against daddy again, my sweaty forehead pressed into the nape of his neck.

When my orgasm subsided, I realized I was still firmly holding daddy's rock hard cock in my hand. It was clear that although he had already brought me off twice, he had yet to cum himself. I felt guilty that I had been so greedy, and decided to remedy that immediately.

I eased myself out of his arms, and slid down between his legs until I was kneeling at his feet. For a moment I looked in his eyes, giving him my best sexy smile, and then reached for his belt. My hand trembled as I fought with the buckle, but after a bit of effort was able to get his slacks open. I looked back into daddy's eyes as I grasped his pants at the hips. He instantly understood what I was up to and rose slightly from the couch so I could pull them off.

After the slacks came off, I reached for his shorts and tugged on them as well. When I looked back, daddy was unbuttoning his shirt, the tails of which were still draped over his crotch. As he undid the last button, he peeled the shirt back over his shoulders and tossed it aside. My gaze instantly went to his groin, as I took in his cock for the first time.

I had only slept with a few guys, but Dad's penis was easily larger than any I had ever seen before. Even hunched down on the sofa as he was, it appeared to be a good eight inches, and pretty thick to boot. I felt myself salivating as I knew it would soon be in my mouth.

I placed my hands on Daddy's thighs, and rubbed them gently, before I twisted them under his knees to pull them apart. Looking into his eyes, I said, "Scoot forward, Daddy."

Dad did as I asked, and I was now sandwiched between his thighs, his cock a mere foot or so from my face. I reached out and grabbed the base of his prick, and slowly began stroking the warm skin. It was so hard and heavy in my hand; I instantly wondered what it would feel like inside my tight pussy. But first I had something else to do.

I leaned over Daddy's legs, and softly kissed the tip of his cock. I then ran my tongue out and snaked it all over its silky head. My lips opened wide as I took a couple inches into my mouth, and began sucking hard on my new toy. Dad began to lovingly stroke my hair as I bobbed up and down on his shaft.

A groan came from above, which made me tingle, knowing I was giving my dad such pleasure. Given his collection of incest porn, I knew this had to be something he had dreamed about for years. I wanted to make the moment even more erotic, so I decided to tease him a bit.

I released his cock from my mouth, and turned my face upwards towards his own. I continued to slowly stroke him as I stared into his eyes, and asked, "This is what you wanted for years, isn't it Daddy?"

He was so excited he could barely speak, and grunted, "Oh, god, yes Dani."

I gave a grin and responded, "You just sit back Dad, and let your little girl take good care of you."

He whimpered as I sucked his cock back into my mouth, and sank down upon it as far as I could. I wanted to take the entire thing down, but it was just too big. Determined to give him as much pleasure as possible, I pumped the base of his cock in my hand as my lips and tongue worked the rest. Only two minutes or so later, I heard him sigh, "So close, baby."

I knew he was trying to warn me he was about to cum so I could pull away, but I would have none of that. I sucked and pumped him even harder, wanting him to shoot into my mouth. I know some people might find that dirty, but I certainly didn't. I wanted Daddy to know how much I loved him, and show him that I would be willing to do anything he ever dreamed about. Seconds later, his hands gripped my hair firmly, just as I felt the first pulse of cum blast into my throat. Blast after blast of hot sperm shot into my mouth, and I struggled to swallow every drop.

Saliva dribbled from my chin as I pulled off of Dad's dick. I felt naughty as I ran my forearm across my mouth, wiping myself clean, and hoped I wasn't being too slutty. When I looked up into his face, Daddy stared back at me with complete adoration in his eyes. Any fears I had were instantly washed away, knowing he loved me more than anyone else ever could. With a huge smile upon his handsome face, he said, "Thank you, princess."

I almost felt like a little girl again, desperate for Daddy's approval. I'm sure I was blushing as I replied softly, "You're welcome, Daddy."

Dad reached his hands under my arms, and he pulled me back up onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder lovingly, while his in turn engulfed almost my entire upper body. We sat together contentedly, but after all my dreaming, I didn't want the night to end, and was sure he was thinking the same thing. I moved my lips to his ear and whispered, "Take me to bed, Daddy."

Without any effort, Dad stood and carried me to his room. He set me on the floor next to his bed, and said, "Let's get you out of these clothes, sweetie." Very gently but deliberately, he slowly stripped me naked. When he was done, he took a few steps back, and then let his eyes wander across my body.

I was suddenly nervous, afraid that he might not like what he saw. I should have known better, because he looked at me in a way only a father could. Love shone in his eyes, and he said, "Gorgeous."

My heart skipped a beat when I heard the word, knowing deep down that he meant it completely. He gave me another hug, our warm nude bodies touching so intimately, before he guided me onto the bed. He lounged out beside me, and began gently tickling the tender skin of my belly. He teased me with his fingers for a moment, and then leaned over to bring his mouth to my breasts.

Dad began kissing my nipples, and every now and then sucked them into his mouth. He began to gently nibble on them with his teeth, one after the other, as a hand traced down my tummy towards my pussy. Daddy bit down on my left nipple a touch harder, as he touched my naked slit for the first time, forcing me to suck air in deeply.

My dad played me like a violin as he expertly seemed to know exactly what I liked. No lover had ever mouthed my tits the way Daddy did, but I found that I absolutely loved it. His fingers pressed inside of me below, and I found myself thrusting my hips up to meet each of his advances. My clit was throbbing like never before, and I knew another orgasm was not far off, as I whimpered helplessly.

I was momentarily disappointed when his mouth left my breast, until I realized he was kissing his way down my belly. Daddy settled between my legs, and brought his face to my crotch. As he continued to slowly finger my sex, he stuck his tongue out and ran it gently over my clit. From all of the stimulation earlier, my little nub was super sensitive, but his touch was light as a feather. I began to moan uncontrollably as he lapped away at me. I grabbed him by the back of the head and forced him deeper into my groin as I rode his face to orgasm.

After I came down from the amazing high, I found Daddy laying alongside me once more, his cheeks covered in a glossy sheen of my juices. He gave me a big smile, and then planted a trail of soft kisses down from my forehead to my lips. Without saying a word, he slowly rolled atop me, and it was obvious what was about to happen. My legs were still spread wide, and he eased his midsection up against my own.

I reached between us to grab his big cock, and lined it up with my dripping pussy. Very slowly, he pushed forward as inch by inch of his prick sank inside of me. I won't say it hurt, but have to admit there was a little discomfort as I was stretched by his girth. I'm not even sure if he was all of the way in, when he stopped and gazed into my eyes. With a look of concern on his face, he asked, "You okay, baby?"

My breath was still a bit labored from my orgasm, exacerbated by the fact that that his cock was stretching me out, but somehow I was able to nod and grunt, "I think so."

He looked distressed and stated, "We don't have to do this, you know."

"Please Daddy, I really want to," I begged, afraid he would pull out and we'd never be in this position again. To make it as clear as possible, I wrapped my arms around him tightly and sank my nails into his back.

He stared into my eyes and asked, "You sure?"

I whimpered, "Yes, Daddy, I'm sure."

Daddy was so sweet. He lowered his lips to mine and gave me a soft kiss, then pulled back and smiled at me encouragingly. Very slowly he began rocking his hips back and forth, pulling out just a few inches before easing back home. It seemed like his thick cock touched every single nerve ending inside me, and tingles raced from my vagina and shot throughout my body.

As Dad moved inside me, sounds escaped my lips that I'm not sure I had ever uttered before with previous lovers. As he advanced, I found myself making a guttural, "Mmm," sound. Upon his retreat, my vocalization became more of a long, "Ahh." When his tempo increased, I was reminded of a child's swing, as in sing song fashion, I grunted, "Mmm, ahh, mmm, ahh," over and over.

Daddy kept an even pace for a while, which had actually grown comfortable for me. I had already cum three times, yet I knew I was close again. Dad's large cock was touching places nobody else had ever been, and my body seemed to react to that enthusiastically. As he steadily thrust back and forth into my supercharged depths, I cried out as yet another climax coursed through my body like an electrical current.

Without a doubt, it was the longest, most enjoyable orgasm of my life as Daddy continued to ride me throughout. He must have known I had cum again because I'm quite sure my grunting had turned to screams of passion. I think I also dug my nails deep into his back as I hung on for dear life.

My limbs had turned to mush and all strength was gone, yet still Dad continued on. I became awed by his stamina as he showed no signs of stopping. Over the years I had seen so many Viagra commercials on television, I had assumed middle aged men were shells of their former selves. Yet Dad appeared to be a stud in his prime, and I wondered what he must have been like at my age. I was dumbfounded that my mom could ever let him get away, but knew one thing for certain. I was going to do whatever it took to make him happy and keep him for myself.

After my forth orgasm, my pussy was as wet as wet could be, and Dad's cock seemed to glide in and out of me much easier. I wrapped my legs around his butt, locked my feet together, as I tried my best to match his rate. My effort appeared to spur him on as he began fucking me more rapidly. I slid my hands up to his shoulders and used him for leverage as we bounced off one another.

The way I was holding him, I found my mouth next to daddy's ear. I once again remembered that this had to be his long-time fantasy, and wanted to make it as hot as possible. As he pounded me, I barked encouragement, "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck my wet pussy!"

I couldn't make out any words in response; just a series of groans escaped his lips as he seemed overwhelmed by what was happening. I had never been a talker in bed, but for some reason it suddenly felt so sexy. The idea that I could talk dirty, and to my dad no less, seemed so intoxicating. I was stunned to feel tingles run through my body, a sign that an orgasm might not be that far off.

Dad must have been feeling the same as he suddenly doubled the pace of his assault on my body. I wanted to spur him on to the greatest orgasm of his life, so I shouted, "Cum for me, Daddy, cum for your baby girl!"

I heard a roar come from my dad's mouth as he pounded me relentlessly. I matched him stroke for stoke, my mouth no longer able to form words. We thrust against one another like animals for another thirty seconds or so, when a loud scream filled the room.

I have no idea if it was him or me, but suspect he both shouted as we came together in perfect harmony. Dad collapsed upon me, as we both fought to regain our breath, our chests heaving against one another. If you saw us at that moment, I'm sure you would have thought we had just gotten out of the shower as we were completely soaked with sweat.

Dad was like a rag doll atop me for a long while, and I loved holding him close. After everything he had done for me over the years, it almost seemed like it was my turn to keep him safe while he was vulnerable. There was no longer any doubt in my mind we were going to be together, I was just sure.

After a long rest, dad rolled over and pulled me with him as he went. I ended up aside him, with one leg over his abdomen, and my head on his chest. Not a word was spoken as I began gently running my fingers across his tummy and his hands traced up and down my back.

As a child, I had dreamed about what a perfect marriage might look like, but even in my dream I never imagined something so perfect. At that moment, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was head over heels in love. I lifted my head off Daddy's chest and looked into his eyes. Staring back at me, I didn't just see my dad, but the face of someone who loved me, totally and completely. Not just as his daughter, but something much more profound.

Dad leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss, before I rested my head on his chest once more. We snuggled together for a long while in silence; I'm sure both basking in the moment.

I was surprised when Daddy got up from the bed and pulled me to my feet. Her led me hand in hand to the bathroom, and turned the shower on. After testing the water, he got in and guided me in as well. The shower was not sexual, but highly sensual. Daddy soaped me all over just as tenderly as could be, then I did the same for him.

Dad got out first and dried himself off, then beckoned for me. As I exited the tub, he wrapped me in a large a bath sheet and proceeded to dry me, head to toe. The sheets on his bed were soaked, so daddy led me to my old room, and we climbed into bed.

The way he was holding me, I never again wanted to leave that house. I felt like a piece of porcelain in the loving hands of a master craftsman. I looked into his eyes and asked, "Daddy, you know I don't like living with Heather, right?"

"Of course," he replied.

"Well, when my lease is up, would you mind if I moved back home?"