Daddy's Naughty Schoolgirl

Story Info
Submissive girlfriend dresses up for her Dom.
1.3k words
4.23
58.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
512 Followers

A big smile spread across Tess' face when she pulled into the drive after her morning class and workout and saw that his car was still in the garage. He had decided to work from home after all. She had to clench her thighs together as thought after thought of what she might do with him raced through her mind, each naughtier than the last. Finally she decided what to do and, grabbing her gym bag from the car, hurried inside to get ready.

I was in the den typing up another report when I heard the garage open and knew that Tess was home. Looking at the clock in surprise I saw that it was already almost ten and cursed. I had planned on just finishing a couple of things at home before heading into the office but three hours had already gone by. "Should I just go now?" I asked myself, but decided that I might as well finish what I could here and then go in after lunch.

As much as I wanted to see Tess and remind my baby girl how much I love her and want to be with her, I hoped she didn't interrupt me right away. Life had been so insanely busy that I rarely found time to spend with her anymore and sometimes it felt more like we were roommates that shared a bed than we were lovers that shared a home and a life. We were still happy, at least I hoped she was as happy as me; happier than ever once we had begun our slow immersion into a DD/lg relationship. She had helped me recognize the dominant traits that had been hiding under my calm and cautious demeanor, and I had helped her find peace and serenity as she kneeled before me and let me take care of the worries and cares that had troubled her.

I yet again told myself that I'd find time for her tonight, I'd make sure to leave work at work and take the night off of my other projects and focus only on her like she deserved. With a sigh I turned back to my screen and again got lost in the ins and outs of my report.

It seemed like only moments later, but it was actually a full hour, when there was a knock on the door of my den and it slowly opened. Long dark hair slid around the frame followed by the angelic face and sparkling eyes that I loved so much. "Daddy?" she said with a smile and a twinkle that I recognized immediately. Baby girl was ready to play, and I seriously doubted I would be able to convince her to wait for hat evening. Though I have to admit, I didn't mind all that much.

"Yes princess?" I asked with a chuckle, turning away from my computer and smiling broadly at her. "Come in little one."

Opening the door, Tess walked in and I groaned under my breath. She stood in the doorway, her long hair hiding her downturned face, her hands behind her back. The reason for my groan was the outfit she had chosen. Straight out of my naughtiest schoolgirl fantasies her plaid skirt didn't even hit the middle of her thighs and her breasts were barely contained inside a white blouse that was buttoned just under the large swell of her chest. Black heels and stockings completed the outfit and sent my imagination spinning. The effect on my shaft was immediate as it began to swell and thicken in need.

When she didn't immediately speak but kept her eyes towards the floor I cleared my throat and asked, "What is it little one? Did something happen today?

Tess nodded and looked up at me, a pout on her face but a twinkle in her eye. "I got in trouble at school today Daddy." She said softly. "The professor told me I had to leave his class early."

"Why would he do that princess?" I asked, my eyes still roving over her naughty outfit and delicious body.

"He said I was a distraction Daddy. He said I was preventing all of the boys from paying attention and learning." She couldn't hide a naughty little grin when she said it, her eyes now watching mine raking over her chest.

A soft growl slid from my throat before I could speak again and I asked, "Now what could you have possibly done to cause all of that grief little one? Where you being naughty in class?"

"I...I couldn't help it Daddy." She said softly. "I was feeling so needy and this boy next to me was wearing cologne just like yours and it just had this effect on me."

Crooking my finger I motioned for her to come closer. She did so, swaying her hips as she walked around the desk and bent over it next to me. Reaching out I slid my hand up the back of her thigh, fingers sliding over the tops of her stockings and up the strap of her garter belt. Lifting the skirt I caressed the silk smooth cheeks of her perfect ass. "Does Daddy need to punish you for misbehaving in class today little girl?" I asked, giving her butt a squeeze.

She nodded and moaned as my fingers prodded her supple flesh. "Ohh yes Daddy please. I've been such a naughty girl Daddy."

SMACK!

My hand lifted and descended sharply on her bare skin, a large red hand print immediately appearing on the firm skin. The sound of my slap was immediately followed by her deep moan, her chest dipping even lower towards my desk.

SMACK!

The second slap landed on the other cheek even harder than the first and her following moan was even louder. "Ohhhh Daddy please don't stop." She gasped, her legs quivering slightly, though I knew it wasn't from pain. She could handle much more punishment than this.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Slap after slap landed on her increasingly reddening behind until it glowed and was warm to the touch. Squeezing and rubbing the sensitive skin I let my fingers slip between her cheeks. The heat from her pussy was noticeable on my fingertips immediately followed by slick juices coating them as they slipped between her lips. I growled as I discovered how wet she had gotten already, my hidden cock throbbing in need as she whimpered from the contact.

"Puh... Please Daddy?" she whimpered softly, her breasts and face now against the desk as she quivered in barely controlled need. The moan that escaped her lips when my fingers fully pierced her hungry pussy nearly made me cum, her need and desire were so evident that I wondered how it could be contained. Her hips rocked back, fully impaling herself on my fingers, her tight little cunt squeezing them, trying to pull them even deeper into her womb.

Unable to resist I began to thrust my fingers into her, twisting as I plunged deeper and harder. Less than thirty seconds passed before her back arched and she released a sob. "ohhhhhhh Daddy let me cum! Please Daddy I need... ohhh fuck yes please!?"

Shoving my fingers deep I growled my assent. "Cum for Daddy Princess. Give him all of your sweet cum!" I expected a scream of pleasure as her pussy clamped around my fingers but all I heard was a gasp as her breath caught, her mouth hanging open, her eyes rolling back as her legs knocked against each other, her orgasm blasting its way through her body.

Finally she gasped again and gave a low throaty moan as her body sagged against the desk, still trembling as an aftershock sped through her. When she could finally move again she straightened and then sank to her knees in front of my chair, the post orgasmic glaze in her eyes not hiding the sparkle underneath. She gave me the naughtiest, hungriest look I'd ever seen. A look that made my blood boil and promised of more pleasure than I'd ever felt before. "Your turn Daddy dearest," she said with a smirk.

To be continued......

DASTONE
DASTONE
512 Followers