Daddy's New Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,201 Followers

When we woke up again it was light outside and daddy took me to the shower. He'd designed the double size shower for sex play and in the next hour I learnt how erotic a shower could be. Daddy gave me two orgasms while soaping me top to bottom and then I got to return the favour. By the time I was done, daddy couldn't wait. He pulled me up by my thighs and threaded me onto his erect cock. He then proceeded to fucking me fast and furiously against the cold tiles of the shower. We then cleaned ourselves again before drying ourselves off.

I could hardly walk after the shower. Daddy put on some boxers and told me that I wasn't to wear any clothes around the house when it was just the two of us. He turned up the thermostat so that I didn't have to freeze.

It was liberating to walk around naked. At first I felt a little bit embarrassed, but daddy's appreciative glances at my tits and my pussy soon put me at ease. I had to conceal a smile every time I saw him adjust his cock inside the boxers. I spent the Saturday catching up on my homework assignments and I was only interrupted once when daddy couldn't take anymore and needed to be sucked off.

That night we enjoyed a romantic candle-lit dinner and daddy even let me taste some wine. Then we curled up in front of the TV and daddy showed me what he'd been working on that day. He'd edited the film from the previous night's fuck and he showed it to me. Halfway through the film I was so horny I begged him to let me ride him. He gave in and I straddled him with my back to him. I rode him slowly as we watched the climax of the previous night and just as we came on the screen we came again on the couch.

Daddy turned off the TV and walked me to the bedroom. His cum was trickling down my thighs and he told me to clean myself before getting into bed with him. As I lay in his arms we kissed and caressed each other until we were both ready for more. I was dripping wet and daddy was bone hard. Once he had me on my back, he pinned my legs up against my shoulders and plunged deep inside my cunt. He fucked me hard. He possessed every inch of my cunt, manoeuvring my legs to make me as tight as possible around him. With each thrust he shoved his pubic bone against my clit, driving me wild. I came once and he didn't stop fucking, in fact, he picked up his pace. I came twice and then he plunged as deep inside me as he possibly could and let my convulsing cunt milk him yet again.

We lay kissing in bed afterwards.

"Kayla, baby," daddy said. "You told me yesterday that you've watched porn."

"Yes, daddy."

"What kind of porn is that?"

"Hardcore stuff. Old movies that my friends have found in their parents' and brothers' stashes."

"Have you ever downloaded any from the Internet?"

"No, only pictures."

"You see, I have a lot of movies of myself and my sluts on the Internet. Those guys who were here yesterday, they weren't business associates from the building trade, they were from a web site that sells access to amateur porn and my slut movies are becoming very popular. I've made quite a lot of money off them."

"Really, daddy?"

"Yeah. And yesterday they said that if I ever wanted to make a movie starring you, they'd be willing to market it on a lot of web sites."

"Me?"

"How about it, baby? That movie of me taking your virginity would earn us a lot of money. You saw yourself how hot it is. It made you so horny that you broke the slut rules and begged for a fuck even though I'm the one who's supposed to make the decisions of when you get my cock."

"You really think people will download it?"

"You bet. You're such a sexy, young slut. We'll have guys demanding more movies with you. Let's sleep on it, OK?"

The next day was a Sunday and daddy had me pose for some intimate photos. I felt so sexy and he made me feel desirable as he gave me instructions for each pose. Then we fucked again and when I woke up in the late afternoon, daddy was on his computer. He motioned for me to have a shower and when I came out he was smiling. He explained to me that the publicity photos had been uploaded and requests for the movie were starting to come in.

Over the course of the next few weeks we slowly learnt to live as lovers. I was a high school student by day and my daddy's slut by night. I wore modest clothes to school, but stripped as soon as I came home so that I was always naked for daddy. I was always ready to suck his cock when he came home and offer him my cunt when he was horny. On several occasions he asked me to stop by his work on my way home from school so that he could get an afternoon fuck to recharge for the last couple of hours at work.

Ever so often he'd go out and now he took me with him. Every time he bought a new outfit for me, designed to reveal more than it hid. Men were drooling at the sight of me and whenever someone asked if they could fuck me daddy smiled and gave them a business card with his website. It didn't take long before there were requests for a repeat performance of my video. I'd grown used to the idea of being an amateur porn star and when we came to shoot the second video I was confident enough to come up with my own suggestions. Daddy loved them and said that my thinking proved that I was now a real slut.

By the time I graduated from high school we knew we had to move. Dad moved his construction company and sold the house and we moved to a new town where nobody knew me and where nobody knew we were daddy and daughter. It was a relief to be able to be daddy's slut in public. We made three move movies with just the two of us, and countless photo shoots of me in the nude. Then daddy found another slut. She was my age and had bright red hair and massive tits. The first time we fucked, daddy was there the whole time, but then I got more comfortable with the lesbian sex and daddy made three movies with her and me.

Two years after I became daddy's slut we were at the mall. I was wearing one of the skimpy slut outfits that daddy loved to see me in and we were laughing as we walked along. I'd only just told daddy the day before that I was pregnant and we were delirious with happiness. Daddy had his hand on my ass as we were looking through the lingerie shop window when a woman walked up to us with contempt in her eyes.

"I see you still like them young, Kurt" she spat at daddy. "This slut is young enough to be your daughter."

"Well, I'm still young enough to father a daughter and she's proved fertile for my sperm," daddy smiled and caressed my still flat stomach.

"And what does Kayla think of this?"

"Kayla is as happy as I am, and I don't see what business that is of yours. You didn't care about Kayla's feelings 20 years ago so why should you care now?"

The woman mumbled something incoherent and walked away. Only then did I realise that I'd just met my mother for the first time. Daddy turned to me with a wry smile.

"I didn't think she'd appreciate finding out that she was going to be a grandma."

We laughed and found a dark corner outside the men's toilets where daddy could push his cock into my dripping cunt and fuck me. Ever so often a man would pass and smile at us. Some men stopped and watched and daddy pulled my miniscule skirt right up so that they could get a good view. When we'd cum a man walked up to us.

"How much to let me fuck your nubile little slut here?" he asked daddy.

"Her cunt is for my cock's pleasure alone," daddy smiled whilst still holding my skirt up for the gathered men to see my pussy. "But if anyone wants a taste, I'll let you have some of that mixed cum that's flowing out of her cunt right now."

A few of the men came up and ran their fingers through my slit and daddy hugged me and squeezed my tits. Another man got daddy's attention.

"I understand that you want to keep her cunt to yourself," he said. "But seeing you two has got me so horny. How about letting me get my cock sucked by her?"

Daddy thought about it, then he nodded told me to get on my knees. I then spent the next half hour sucking cocks until my mouth was numb. Daddy then took me to his favourite club for dinner and my red lips and the dry cum in my hair left nothing to the imagination.

When we drove home he ordered me to get undressed in the car and show my tits to a car of teenage boys. As soon as we walked through the door he pinned me against the wall and spread my legs. His cock slid effortlessly into my wet cunt. I'd never been so horny before. He fucked me once in the hall and once on the bedroom floor before ordering me on my hands and knees on the bed. Having cum so many times already we fucked for a long time in bed. First he impaled me from behind. Then I rode him. Then we finally rolled over and he took me from the top. When he finally shot his seed into me we were so tired we fell asleep like that, cock in cunt.

My pregnancy was a worry. I'd heard scary stories about the monsters that girls who were made pregnant by their daddies gave birth to. Fortunately there were several men who fucked their daughters in daddy's club. One of them was a doctor and he took care of me throughout my entire pregnancy and our daughter was perfectly normal. Daddy is so proud of me. My tits have grown to a DD-cup and our little baby is perfect. Daddy says she looks just like me. I've had my check-up today. I no longer have to satisfy daddy with only my mouth. Tonight I'll welcome him home, back into his little slut's cunt.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,201 Followers
12