Daddy's Obsession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andyb1
andyb1
182 Followers

"Right now you are the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life sweetheart". My jeans were feeling several sizes too small, my cock straining to be free.

"No other man has ever even seen me like this daddy. I'm still a virgin. Well, sort of...I took my own cherry with some toys a couple of years ago, and I've had them inside me over and over again, but I've never been with a man".

"Oh god honey, don't talk about that, it's turning me on so much.".

"Don't talk about what daddy?" she grinned, standing with her long stocking-clad legs a foot apart, the hottest little teen tease I had ever seen. "About how I can't stop touching myself. About how sometimes my fingers aren't enough, and I have to spread my legs and slide abig, thick hard rubber cockinto my tight wet cunt, and fuck myself silly with it!"

Hearing my sweet daughter talking like a horny little slut was driving me crazy. I started to rise from the couch, reaching out for her, but she put both hands on my broad chest and shoved me back down, wagging her finger. "Uh uh daddy, no touching, okay? It wouldn't be right. But you can look at me all you like".

With that, she slowly pivoted on her heels, turning to give me a view of her killer ass. Her butt was a ripe peach, incredibly tight from years of gymnastics, the semi-thong panties barely covering half of those firm cheeks. It was all I could do to resist grabbing hold of that amazing ass where it lay right in front of me, just above those gorgeous stocking-clad legs.

She bent over slowly, sliding her legs further apart as she did so, until her head was so low that her raven hair trailed the ground, and her legs were several feet apart. I had the perfect view of her ass, and beautiful pussy lips just visible through the thin fabric of her panties. She twisted her flexible body so that she could gaze back at me over her shoulder, watching me enjoy the view.

"Why don't you free that big cock of yours?". I happily obliged. I still could hardly believe this was happening, but I wasn't going to waste any more time thinking about it when I had such a hot lingerie-clad eighteen year old ass right in front of my face. I pulled my dick free as I admired my daughter's statuesque body from behind. Pre-cum was already dripping from my tip.

"See, isn't that better?" she soothed as my cock sprang up in my lap, then she backed up, lowering her ass slowly until it came to rest on top of my straining erection.

"Just remember Daddy, no touching. I am your daughter after all" she giggled. Knees bent, thighs spread wide, with her back to me, my smoking hot little cock-teasing babygirl started to grind her firm perfectly round ass up and down my cock. The soft fabric of her black panties felt amazing rubbing all over my dick, and I felt myself raising my hips, lightly humping the tight space between those firm ass cheeks.

It didn't take long with my horny little daughter grinding her ass all over my lap before I was breathing harder, well on my way to what I was sure would be a huge orgasm. Lindsay rose to her feet, and twisted around to face me. My eyes went straight to her magnificent tits, pushing against the confines of her bra.

Lindsay's eyes went to my throbbing cock, then she noticed where I was staring. "Mmm, do you like my tits daddy? Do you want to see them?"

"Hell yes I want to see them you sexy little bitch". I was getting more confident now that it was clear this morning was not just a one-time thing.

"Oooh, I love it when you call me names you handsome perv".

"Show daddy those big tits you little tease". My cock stood straight up out of my jeans, aching for more attention.

"All of the guys at school stare at me, and I know they all want to fuck me. I let them look, but I haven't let any of them touch. It turns me on imagining them all going home and jerking off thinking about me. They get so frustrated! Even the teachers want me daddy. I know I'm hot. Yesterday in Math class Mr Andrews couldn't keep his pervy old eyes off my chest" she giggled. "But I love it when my handsome daddy looks at me like I'm his hot little pin-up girl".

Lindsay reached back, slowly unclasping the bra. She hooked the straps on her thumbs and began to pull the bra down. She stopped for a moment with her nipples barely covered, teasing me just a few more seconds, then let the bra fall to the floor.

I practically growled with lust at my first sight of my daughter's full breasts. They were perfect; natural and perky with big hard nipples that I immediately wanted to suck on. She made a show of caressing them, lifting them up, pushing them together, leaning over to show off her cleavage as I slowly jerked my cock.

"Do you like my titties daddy?" she teased. "Do they make your cock happy?".

"They're perfect, babygirl".

She was standing just inches from where I sat rubbing myself, mesmerized by her body, covered only by panties, heels and stockings now. She leaned toward me, closer and closer, slipping down my body until she was half kneeling, half laying against my lap, bending her 'no touching' rule. Her D cup breasts came to rest on top of my cock, and she gave them a little jiggle until my aching erection slipped in between those soft globes. Her face was inches from mine, looking up at me with big submissive eyes. Her soft young lips were so close, and I ached to lean down and kiss her, but she was setting the rules here and hadn't given me permission to kiss her. Her tits felt amazing enveloping my cock. Lindsay pushed them together with both hands, trapping me in that deep warm cleavage. The sight of her beautiful face looking up at me, and the creamy flesh of her breasts around my cock, was too much to bare. "Fuck...Lindsay, baby, you're making me so horny".

She started to slide her body up and down, working my cock in and out of her cleavage, keeping her tits pressed together the whole time. It felt amazing, the head of my cock disappearing into that soft valley and reappearing as the little nymph titty-fucked her horny daddy.

I started to buck my hips a little, fucking her tits, getting closer and closer to the point of no return. "Mmm, that big thing feels sooo hard, you must be really turned on" she cooed.

"Keep doing that and daddy's gonna cum baby".

She started to go faster, keeping those lusty eyes on mine. "Fuck my tits daddy. I want you to cum so hard".

Each stroke of my cock between her tits felt better than the last, just enough friction to build with slow sweet agony toward a huge orgasm. When it finally hit I felt it all the way to my toes. "Ugh, I'm cumming so hard you sexy bitch" I growled as the first jet of cum shot up all over her pretty face. She moaned in lust as my sperm splashed her youthful face, and kept on rubbing her tits up and down me as the rest of my load shot all over her slim neck and dripped down over her necklace and big tits. My cock and her cleavage were a sticky mess, and she kept tit-fucking me until I couldn't take any more, shuddering from the sensations.

When my balls were completely drained all over my sexy daughter's beautiful face and amazing boobs, she rose to her feet, and stood before me rubbing my big thick load into her heaving breasts. The sight of her standing there, a trail of my cum dripping off her doll's face and over her boobs was so erotic it will be burned into my memory forever.

"That was so much fun!" she laughed. "God daddy, I got so horny my panties are soaked. I'm gonna go clean up."

She turned and left, and I didn't see her for another hour, although it was clear from the soft moans and whimpers coming from her room shortly after that she was fingering herself silly. I had visions of going into her room, catching her with her hand between her thighs, and fucking her hot little brains out until she soaked my cock, but I resisted. I was spent from the amazing orgasm she had just given me, and marching into her room to fuck her would definitely be against the rules. Besides, she was my daughter, and that was still a line I couldn't cross.

Instead I took a shower, relaxed on the couch, and pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. My perfect ten baby girl really was becoming my live-in fantasy.

* * *

The next morning I had to get up at 6am to drive to the airport. I was attending a work conference out of town for five days, and had to get on the road early to be sure of catching my flight in time. I had planned to get ready quietly so that I wouldn't wake Lindsay. I knew she liked to sleep in on Sunday and didn't want to wake her. So when I crept downstairs with my suitcase in hand, ready to go, I was surprised to find my daughter up and awake. I was even more surprised to find her standing at the foot of the stairs looking up at me wearing nothing but yellow cotton bra and panties. "Hey daddy, good morning! I know you're going away 'til Friday and wanted to see you off".

"Hey babygirl. Wow, this is a great last view to remember before I leave for the airport!". I ran my eyes all over her flexible body. Her long brunette hair was a little messy from just getting out of bed, but she still looked fantastic, and I felt myself getting hard fast at this unexpected sight of smooth toned teen flesh.

Lindsay was standing right at the base of the stairs blocking my path so I stopped at the third step, and took a moment to admire the view.

"I was thinking maybe you might want to get some release one last time before you leave, since you'll be alone in your hotel room 'til Friday" she smiled. "I know you have a flight to catch, but do you have time to admire your daughter and take care of that beautiful cock?". She looked up at my hopefully, wearing a naughty smile.

"Damn sweetie you are going to drive me crazy" I moaned, already dropping my case and pulling my cock free. From where I was standing on the third step my cock was right at the level of her face. I started to stroke it slowly as I told her how sexy she looked, but she reached up and pulled my hand away. "Why don't you just admire me daddy, and let me take care of that?". Lindsay wrapped her soft hand around my thick shaft, and started to slowly stroke me up and down. The sight of my daughter's pink nail-polished fingers around my cock made me even harder, welling in her warm hand, but my eyes quickly went back to the pretty face inches from my cock, and the full bra-covered tits beneath.

"Is this better than stroking over photos of me?" she giggled, gripping my cock lightly, pumping her hand up and down my length while I stared at her like she was a glamour model.

"So much better baby. It feels so good. I get so hard looking at your beautiful face".

Lindsay started to jerk me harder and faster, a little moan escaping from her lips. "You don't ever have to get off over your computer screen again daddy. I'll always pose for you. You can give me all your cum".

My cock throbbed in her hand at her words, and sensing I was getting close the naughty teen started jacking me hard, licking her lips and staring at my cock with excited anticipation. "Mmm you're so hard daddy, are you gonna cum all over my face? Do it...god daddy, I can't wait to see this big thing blow! Please...cum for me. Cum so hard daddy, show me how sexy I am...show me what I do to you...cum in my face". She was moaning as she jerked me faster and faster, from base to tip, her hand becoming a blur as I lost control. Eyes fixed on her excited face, my cock pulsed hard between her fingers as I sprayed warm white cum all over cheeks, her lips, her chin. She gave a girly laugh of delight as I bathed her face in cum, opening her mouth so that some of my load splashed onto her quivering tongue, still jerking me furiously until she milked the last drop of cum from her daddy's balls.

"Mmm what a mess" she giggled. She reached up to wipe the cum from her face, then made a naughty show of sucking it off her long slender fingers. My cock, now semi-hard, threatened to rise again at the sight of my stunning eighteen year old daughter scooping her daddy's cum from her lovely face and sucking it into her eager mouth.

I felt myself getting hard again, and wanted nothing more than to play with my sexy babygirl some more, but the sensible part of my brain knew I had a plane to catch. I tucked my cock back into my pants and Lindsay stepped back to let me walk down the last few steps. "Mmm daddy, your cum tastes so good. Did you like cumming in my face more than into your hand looking at my photos?" she teased.

"Honey that was amazing. I hate that I have to leave for five days".

Lindsay stepped up close again, slipping her slim arms around my neck and rising up on tip toes. Her face was clean now, but I could smell my cum on her lips. I reached around and gave her tight ass a squeeze.

"I'll miss you" she smiled, then pressed her lips to mine.

I had kissed my daughter before over the years in a fatherly way, but never like this. Her soft lips pressed against mine, parting slightly as she moaned into my mouth. I pulled her firm teen body tight against mine as we kissed, kneading her firm asscheeks in my strong hands, our lips slowly parting until she was slipping her tongue into my mouth. I could taste the faint metallic note of cum on her tongue, and knowing it was mine made me practically growl into her mouth with lust, my cock fully hard again. Our tongues swirled together, both of us moaning, her hands caressing my strong arms, then running down my back to dig her fingers into my firm butt. I ran my hands through her hair, gripping it tight and pulling her head into mine, kissing her harder, wanting her so bad I could hardly stand it. I was so horny for her right then. If it wasn't for the fact that I had just cum all over her face, I would not have been able to resist ripping her underwear off and fucking her at the foot of the stairs.

We made out until we were both breathing hard with lust. Finally our lips parted slowly, and she gave a little shiver and sighed. "You better go daddy, or you'll miss your flight. Miss me". She smiled sweetly, then stepped aside.

"I always miss you when I go away for work. Now I'm REALLY going to miss you. I love you sweetheart".

I picked up my suitcase, took one long last look at her incredible body, and started toward the door. "Have fun with Sandy, but don't party too hard while I'm gone" I teased, knowing she had arranged for her best friend to sleep over for the first few days while I'm away.

To be continued...

Comments/feedback welcome.

If people enjoy this, I'll get started on part 2 =)

andyb1
andyb1
182 Followers
12