Daddy's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's probably assume it was one of her online friends, I figured. Actually, it kind of freaked her out. That night, she was a little edgy and was asking her mom about "stalking," which at first I thought was random and odd, but later in the evening I put two and two together. Oh fuck! I scared her. Now, that hurt. Daddy was such a horny pervert and asshole, I did something because it made my cock hard, and Vanessa was now worried some guy was going to find her and get what he wanted. Ouch. I mean . . . wham, ouch, thud.

By the time I convinced myself -- a couple days later -- that I probably needed to confess my soul to her, she didn't seem perturbed at all and I let it pass. But the anger I had at myself made me promise never to do the closet-thing again. Oh, I thought about a hidden videocamera, or a second phone on her private phone line so I could listen in, but those ideas seemed criminal to me. Daddy hiding in the closet? Well, it's my house, right? (Okay, it's the bank's; but you know what I mean.)

All those days on end dreaming about Vanessa getting fucked . . . about her fucking herself . . . about me fucking her . . . and spending time around her being all nice-nice and acting like I'm just a perfectly normal Daddy. It was making me stircrazy, and I sort of knew what would happen. A confluence of events within a short time span set it up. Her bitch mom was going to a dinner for one of her office colleagues, it was a couple of counties over, so we wouldn't be seeing her until around 10 p.m. or later. Seizing an opportunity, when Vanessa said she didn't have any after-school plans really except maybe going to the mall with a friend, I said I'd probably be at the office past dinner myself.

I spend the morning in my office then excused myself to get home in time for Vanessa to get home from school. I even quickly showered, so I wouldn't smell too bad, and thus could hide my presence in the closet. By the time I stepped into her closet, my dick was already hard inside my thin pair of shorts. I even had a pillow, to lay upright against her clothing so I could relax until she got home.

The darkness and quiet of her bedroom knocked me out; I was dozing off. But I awoke the noise of SEVERAL voices entering her room.

Stunningly, I saw my daughter in a sweater-vest, blouse and low-rise jeans leading into her room -- in gross violation of her mom's rules -- two people, and I can't stay more which one floored me. First, of course, I saw the stunning teenage blonde. Taller than Vanessa, long golden curly hair, really skinny but with a chest that Vanessa's Daddy wanted to suck and titfuck the moment I saw the girl's tshirt. The blonde also had low-rise jeans on, like Vanessa, shower her red thong ("whale-tail" they call it, right) above the back of the jeans. Then there was the guy. No, I should say, the MAN. Had to be six foot, in his late 30s at least or even 40s. His skin was a light bronze, he wasn't a black guy, maybe Latino, maybe part Asian, maybe Mediterranean. Dark short hair, graying at the temples. Wearing a dress shirt and slacks, he was nicely dressed. And he towered over these girls; definitely 6-2 or something, maybe 220 pounds or so, more fit than flabby but not exactly an athlete. The first thing I noticed about him, well besides that he was a "him" and besides that he was not white, was that his face was smiling ear to ear. A very friendly, chummy, grinning face you might have, when you're in the bedroom of an 18 year old brunette with another blonde around that age. And, purportedly, no parents home.

I wasn't sure what to do, frankly. I had a fleeting thought, I shouldn't be here, I should open the door and just leave. Obviously, I didn't do that. I did stop breathing, basically, and press my to the slits in the closet to peer into Vanessa's bedroom. If it had been just the blonde, I would have guessed Vanessa wasn't here to fuck. But seeing the smiling presence of the tall ethnic guy, my cock was sure I'd be seeing naked bodies soon. My erection pounded in my shorts, and I quietly began pushing them down my thighs to let out my aching 5.5 inch pole.

Vanessa was giggly, sitting on her bed at the edge, feet on the floor, removing her sweater-vest and folding it nicely before tossing it into a corner of the room. The blonde went to Vanessa's shelf and peered at some photos and pictures arranged there. My eyes focused on the blonde's breasts, stretching out her tight tshirt. Had to be c-cups, at least, I thought to myself. Tiny ass and waist too. Yummy. Meanwhile, the stud -- I mean, let's face it, that's what he was -- sort of nervously stood near the closed bedroom door, peering at the two girls back and forth, silently watching.

My daughter looked with a grin at the stud, and I could sense a moment where everyone was too nervous to do anything. The adult male didn't let that problem linger, as he moved towards the bed and leaned against it near my daughter. He caught the attention of the blonde and curled his finger at her, indicating for her to come over closer. "Come here, Foxanna," he grinned softly.

Well, well, Foxanna. So that was a real name. And -- oh, right, now I remember -- she says she likes to eat pussy!

Daddy's cock was getting REALLY hard.

The blonde giggled and in a demurre voice pretended to look innocent. "Oh, why?" But she stepped over anyway, and the stud moved back from the bed to make room for her next to my brunette daughter. The guy put the two girls on the bed hip to hip, both of them with their feet on the floor, and then he reached his long arm to the foxy blonde's head to push it towards Vanessa. "Why don't you two girls finally get to know each other while I watch," he said, not waiting at all obviously.

They were in Vanessa's room for a reason and both girls clearly understood that. I stared in incredulous disbelief and gross joy as I saw my precious 18 year old Vanessa lean forward, tilt her head, and press her lips against the mouth of the taller, skinny, long-curly-haired blonde chic. Both girls moaned as the male, still standing, watched in as much admiration as me. "That's right," the stud said. The girls first tepidly kissed, just lip to lip, but Foxanna reached to Vanessa's head to pull her into her mouth, and I saw jaws moving, two female tongues were sliding together, making out with a girl/girl french kiss. If it was Vanessa's first, I had no idea, but she sure didn't look surprised or hesitant.

"Mmm, that's nice," purred the tall adult stud, hardly moving as he leaned his hip against Vanessa's messy credenza and watched the two teenagers making out. The girls had soft moans, Vanessa's a little lower and the blonde's more of a squeal, as they turned to face each other, each sliding one leg onto the bed, their other legs parallel and towards the floor. Their kiss was becoming intense, it was not for the male's benefit but they were literally sucking each other's tongues for the fun of it. Vanessa put her hand on Foxanna's shoulder, and Foxanna began caressing Vanessa's upper arm before softly stroking my daughter's smallish breast through her blouse.

The male moved foward, an obvious bulge in his slacks. He leaned against the bed now, behind Foxanna, and reached down with both arms. The blonde and my daughter continued to make out while the male pawed at Foxanna's ample breasts through her shirt. Now, as a Daddy, I felt wronged that he'd of course first move to the busty blonde and not to my horny daughter, who I knew for a fact needed some male attention. However, instead of telling you how jealous I felt at the time, I do have to say I came to realize later that Foxanna and the guy (whose name I still don't know to this day) knew each other and had fucked before, and it was Vanessa who was being added to the party. So in hindsight, the guy just didn't want to make Foxanna jealous by spending too much of his attention right away on the new girl. The guy obviously knows women.

I found myself rooting for this stud to have the time of his life, so I could live it vicariously here in this cramped closet. I watched in anticipation as he slowly pulled up the blonde's t-shirt, first bunching it under her armpits to expose most of her white bra, then he yanked it up her arms as the two girls momentarily broke their kiss. But as soon as the shirt was off, the blonde thrust her tongue into Vanessa's mouth again and the two teenage girls were sucking face noisily. Vanessa had her fingers thru a loop in Foxanna's jeans, while Foxanna was reaching around Vanessa's back to hug her. The girl's lips were smashed together as their faces twisted side to side, sloppily exchanging breaths with their mouths sealed shut, and their tongues swarming over each other inside.

The male unfastened the blonde's bra, and soon I got to see Foxanna's glorious tits. Okay, I lust for my daughter, but people, THOSE were breasts. D-cups I bet. Decent, half-dollar sized brown nipples, and those nipples stuck out farther than Vanessa's. Standing behind the girl as she sat on the edge of the bed, the stud was pawing at those nude tits while the two girls were friendly. His big bronzed hands cupped and fondled them, sort of juggling them, feeling their weight, and pinching her rock-hard long nipples to draw moans from the slut.

"Oh fuck!" the blonde gurgled, breaking the kiss with my sexy daughter and looking up, almost upside-down, at the man above and behind her. Still having her tits pawed, she puckered up as he leaned down and now he took his turn sucking her tongue. Vanessa was into this big-time, she leaned down herself and, with the other girl's tits in the man's hands, Vanessa began licking the blonde's boobs back and forth, greedily sucking the nipples alone then letting go with a loud smacking noise, only to lick and suckle the other one the same way, back and forth.

The blonde and the stud broke the kiss, and Foxanna turned her attention back to my daughter, raising Vanessa's face from her tits so they could start kissing again. Seeing my hot daughter making out with another girl -- and a topless, D-cupped blonde at that -- was getting my dick very near its first orgasm. I took my hand of my cock, hoping I could placate it to wait, because this looked like it would be a long afternoon. Thank god!

The stud now moved to sit behind my daughter, and without her overt permission (because her tongue was stuck in Foxanna's mouth), he began groping Vanessa's little tits in her blouse. But he didn't get a chance to start stripping my offspring, if that was his intention, because Foxanna began to slide onto the bed, more into the middle, laying on her back and pulling Vanessa along with herself. Vanessa crawled over Foxanna, face to face, mouth to mouth, tongues wrapped together and the girls made out like whores. The stud sat now at the foot of the bed, smiling at the girl-kissing-girl show, contentedly admiring the loving. Daddy was doing the same. As a couple of minutes passed with just the sounds of two females kissing each other, Vanessa holding Foxanna's nude tits, the stud began unbuttoning his dress shirt. He had whispy dark chest hair, and a slightly rotund belly that looked more like thickness than outright fat. Lucky fucking prick, getting to do this with two high school girls way too hot for men of our age.

All of a sudden, Vanessa sat upright on the bed, sitting on her ankles, looking at the stud. The now-topless male and the topless blonde, sitting up herself, reached to my daughter's blouse and simultaneously began unbuttoning it while Vanessa stood still, grinning. "Mmm, she's nice," the stud whispered as they peeled off Vanessa's blouse to reveal her cream-colored bra, "didn't we find a hot one, Foxy?"

"Mmm oh yeah," the blonde purred back, leaning up to lick Vanessa's neck, making my daughter moan. "Mmm let's fuck her."

I was hoping they'd get to see Vanessa's sexy, proporionate a-cup titties, but they didn't move for her bra. Instead, the stud went to kiss my daughter, and Vanessa slowly lowered herself to her butt in the middle of the bed. Seeing your own daughter making out with a girl is hot; seeing her kissing a man, and an adult at that, shot an arrow through my heart. I felt fatherly -- awww, my baby found a man! -- but, under the circumstances, it was just hot as fuck. My cock ached to be grabbed, so it could cum. It was leaking precum at a painful rate. I saw the stranger in my house shoving his fat manly tongue into my daughter's young mouth, his hand cupping the back of her head as she lowered herself to the bed, flat on her back.

While my daughter kissed the male, the topless blonde was on her knees, her red thong stretched way above the top of her jeans above her little skinny ass. Foxanna was unzipping Vanessa's jeans, then when opened, the blonde tugged them off (with Vanessa's help) to strip my daughter down to her bra and panties. She had on matching cream bra and panties, and the satin panties were trimmed with lace. They weren't around for long. Foxanna wasted no time reaching up again, grabbing the panties, and yanking them down Vanessa's fleshy thighs and calves. Tossed aside, Foxanna had left Vanessa only in her bra.

The stud leaned up now, looking down at my lusty daughter who stared back up at him, then down at Foxanna. The stud was kneeling next to Vanessa, while he unfastened his pants. I was aching to see what kind of tool he had for her, she so needed a big dick. Foxanna spread Vanessa's slender legs and began kissing up from her ankle, higher and higher, while Vanessa's pink vagina was dripping wet. Shaved, bald pussy, I might add; fresh, too. Vanessa prepared herself for this afternoon.

My eyes watched in guilty fascination as Foxanna bent over, those big tits swaying, while she licked and kissed her way up Vanessa's legs and thighs toward my daughter's pink slit. By now the stud was pulling his slacks off of his feet, leaving him in underwear (briefs) and dark ankle-high socks. His back and butt were facing me, I couldn't see the size of his bulge. But Vanessa could, and her eyes were glued to it. But then the blonde's tongue hit Vanessa's clitoris, and my daughter's eyes rolled and her mouth opened. "Uhhhh!" My daughter's moan was delicious, my cock wanted to cum from that too. Another girl's tongue was now wrapping around Vanessa's wet clitty, tugging at it, while an adult male was pushing his underwear off of his legs near Vanessa's head.

Oh, my, there was that monster. Seven inches? At least. Not anything inhuman like 10 inches, but it was severely long, and fat. No, thick. It was wide as her fist, base to head, cut, with huge balls dangling. The guy shaved his crotch, so his entire shaft and scrotum were visible. It looked sexy, too; I instantly decided I had to do that. Not that I'd want to emphasize my 5.5 inches. The head of the prick was a little helmet, all swollen and pointing forward. Below, Vanessa was now looking at it lustfully. She'd seen cock, for sure; she wasn't scared, she was hungry.

I couldn't move a muscle, both hands glued to my knees as I leaned forward, watching. My back and legs ached from holding this position, but I wasn't going to go anywhere or risk making a noise, or worse, risk missing a moment of this three-way fucking.

Vanessa's knees parted wide like butterfly wings, and I could see the blonde's long hair and back of her head bobbing over Vanessa's crotch. Meanwhile, partially obscured time to time as the guy moved back and forth, he leaned way over -- pushing a hand against the wall for support -- and lowered his penis to my daughter's waiting mouth. With her eyes closed, she took the fat head of his dick into her lips and began to gladly, loudly suck on it. Vanessa was sucking cock while having a girl eat her pussy.

Now, the guilt. A huge wave of it. This has gone from spying on her masturbation, reading her emails too, to watching her at the very most private moment of her whole life, I bet. (Well, I wanted it to be, so let's go with that thought.) If you gave Vanessa a free pass to say, what's the ONE moment in her whole EXISTENCE that she'd want to hide from her father? This is it, right here. Daddy, not for you to know. No way. Ever. Fuck off. But . . . here I was, watching.

This is wrong, this is immoral. No, I didn't mean Vanessa sucking a guy's big penis while having girl/girl sex too. Okay, right, the priest would say that is immoral too. But, I'm not a priest, obviously, so let's move on shall we. No, daddy watching this. That's immoral.

On the other hand . . . there's a big-titted, topless blonde (her red thong raising above her low-rise jeans over her skinny ass) bent forward and drove her tongue into my daughter's bald hairless vagina; meanwhile, my daughter was sucking the mammoth, rock-hard cock of some adult ethnic stud, her eyelids half-closed as she moaned lost in delight. What, I was supposed to NOT watch?

So at that moment in time, I told myself, we'll deal with the guilt and emotions tomorrow, or tonight. Right now, we have to gather all of the facts. Plus, it's not like I can go anywhere. So, I better just hunker down and enjoy the show. I mean, as Bobby Knight once said, if you're going to get raped, you might as well lay back and enjoy it, right? (Now, I know he got a ton of shit for saying that; and most of you are probably asking, who the fuck is Bobby Knight? But, the point is well made, anyway.)

Foxanna's pussy-licking grew frenetic, her mouth was flying all over Vanessa's clitoris and slit, even down to her little puckered asshole, and Vanessa grabbed her own knees to spread ultra-wide for the bisexual bitch. The stud was forcing a few inches of meat into Vanessa's stretched-open jaw and mouth, really poking her cheek out of shape, boning her teenage mouth into nearly the back of it. I thought he was trying to throat-fuck her, which I would have loved to see, but it didn't happen; he just pumped like 4 inches of that tool, maybe half of it, into her mouth over and over, his meaty ass rising and falling above her body.

I was lost in lust, so happy for my daughter to be enjoying this. She let go of her knees and reached down, clutching Foxanna's head with both hands, pulling the girl's tongue into her cunt hard. Vanessa's body began to undulate violently and I could tell she was nearing a cum. The stud was happy to just pork Vanessa's mouth over and over, while watching the blonde eat Vanessa's pussy. Vanessa squealed, as best she could choking on a prick, and she came hard around the blonde's tongue.

Then, to my much-anticipated delight, I hit the jackpot. Foxanna leaned up and sat on her little butt, her face dripping with the juices from Vanessa's cunt, while the naked stud pulled his penis out of my daughter's gaping mouth. The blonde crawled around to lay on her side parallel to Vanessa, while the male moved between Vanessa's legs. Vanessa was going to get fucked! She was going to get cock! It's exactly what she needed, and what I wanted for her, and I adored that I would get to see this. I hated myself for it too, but that's for another day. Vanessa kept her fleshy, creamy legs parted, her hands on the stud's thick wide hips, guiding him into place. Foxanna watched intently. I saw the stud's almost fat, meaty ass, not very hairy, moving over Vanessa's pelvis, and her nude legs and feet rose up from either side of him. I couldn't see IT, but, for now, I didn't need to.

Vanessa screamed. The stud moaned. Foxanna's eyes grew. His ass rammed forward, my daughter's eyes closed, and she was getting fucked, that long cock was now entering her pussy. I was so fucking hot, I pumped my unfathomably painful erection, and it only took about four strokes to start cumming, and I mean, cumming HARD. I'd brought a towel for the occasion, and I quickly remembered to hold it in front of my penis just at the last possible moment, catching my shooting sperm.