Daddy's Precious Present to Dani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lost. The throbbing in her pussy, so sore from the orgasms, was eased only by the presence of his thick erection. She had her sore legs pulled as high as she could, her back arched up, and her pelvis felt the pounding of his sturdy frame with each thrust. The aching in her pussy made her body squirm as he filled her hole with his thick manly penis. His daughter clutched his torso, almost riding him from underneath, as he began making powerful love to her little body. Her words were almost automated, she was so eroticized. "Daddy fuck my cunt with your hard cock . . . fuuuuck me Daddeeee fuuuuck me . . . oh god Daddy I want your cock so badly . . ."

"Ohgod angel, ohgod," Daddy started muttering, pumping his penis into her tight pussy. Even after all the sex her vagina was tiny, the walls wet but stretched, and he felt her body almost ripping his thick cock off of him as he pushed it farther into her hole. His eyes were half-closed, half staring down at her little frame and perky little titties. Her long brown hair was now a sweaty, dirty, disheveled mess.

"Oh god!" she screamed at him, her hands now reaching down around his hips, and now holding his butt. His firm wide buttocks were hairy, and not flabby, just soft; they were clenched as he was pumping his meat into her. She felt him driving against her bent-over body, his cock ripping her pussy open, and she pulled his ass into her tighter, rubbing her pelvis against his prick, making him fuck her harder. "Oh fuck me daddy, fuck me!"

His cock was driving, thrusting into the back of his daughter's vagina. She reached her hands down again to his ass -- it felt so good fucking her. Her thin tiny fingers stretched around the curves of his fleshy hairy buttocks, and she leaned her body down to grab more. The side of her face pressed into his hairy, sweaty chest, it was so comforting and sensuous. She felt his clammy skin against her face and she kissed him, almost licked him that way, meanwhile pulling his pumping butt towards her pelvis. His body ground into his and shoved his cock into the depths of her cunt time after time, so far that she felt for sure it was pressing the back of her pussy, she felt a pressure in the depths she never knew.

She was so sore, she knew she couldn't cum again, no way . . . but she couldn't stop fucking him either, she was driving herself to madness with this inexhaustibly awesome feeling. he pumped and pumped his body nito hers, slamming her, his mouth open gasping for air. "uh GOD, uh GOD," he cried with the last few thrusts, feelign something about to burst.

She didnt know why but she sensed he was about to do that thing again with his cum. And she didn't know why but she wanted it in her pussy. Deep in her pussy.

"Are you gonna cum Daddy," she panted meekly.

He didn't answer. His body tensed, he shoved his cock hard into her cunt, and then his ass and entire body shook. He screamed. "BABEEEEE!" and his body convulsed against hers. She pulled him in deeply, and he pulled out then pumped hard, again, and then he just simply buried his cock into the back of her and exploded. She screamed, knowing he was going it, feeling his cock pumping against her pussylips.

It was the single most erotic thing she could have never predicted.

Her father orgasmed deep in her pussy. She could feel the waves of pumping against her pussylips, and she sensed the cock erupting inside of her. Even his balls seemed to quake as they pressed against her naked buttocks. Daddy's tummy and arms tensed, his eyes closed, his breaths stopped, and he ejaculated his semen into his daughter's wet hot vagina.

Daddy, completely spent, pulled out and collapsed on his back next to her. The second his dick popped out, she felt a shocking, numbing sense of soreness around her pussy, then it spread like wildfire into her thighs, then calves and arms. And as he pulled her body down onto his chest, she fell into him like a blanket.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she muttered breathlessly. she was almost unable to put her legs together, but the soreness in her pussy demanded it. She forced herself. Her lithe naked body curled up next to his, again her face on his manly chest, this time on top, his powerful caring arm draped around her back. "Oh my god Daddy," she continued to moan into him.

"Oh baby," he too cried, "oh Dani," and he planted a soft kiss on her nearby shoulder. "Oh my god that was so incredible."

The father/daughter lovers cuddled together for a few moments until her schoolgirl curiosity got the best of her. "God Daddy that didn't feel wrong at all, oh my god, why was that so wrong?" She didn't look at him. She felt him, almost it seemed, as he shook his head. "No baby, it wasn't, no we love each other."

"Mmm, yeah,' she purred at the divine answer, kissing his chest. "I love you, Daddy."

"And I love you, Dani," he said back, pulling her face to his and giving her a most unfatherly kiss. No tongue; just close, pressed lips for several seconds. Warm, caring.

They cuddled on the bed another few minutes, both near the verge of sleep, just feeling the comfort of closeness. Dani could hear Daddy's heartbeat thumping in his sweaty chest, which heaved slowly with deep breaths. Incredible comfortable enveloped her; her pussy had the most delicious soreness, her body still tingling all over, and the skin on her stomach starting to get crusty as her daddy's cum begins to dry there.

Daddy mused and lifted his head, and looks at the clock. Dani didn't care about the time. But Daddy nudges her and says they should get ready for bed, maybe go wash up. Dani smiles and agrees. She watched her father's naked body rise from bed, his penis semi-erect, his sweaty masculine body now a treasure for her to enjoy. She slipped behind him -- finding it slightly difficult to walk -- and headed into the master bathroom with him.

He grabbed a washcloth and ran it under the sink, while she stood against the wall. Then he put some body wash on the wet cloth and turned to her. Dani was still wearing her stockings and choker; Daddy knelt down and unrolled the stockings from each of her thin, smooth legs. Dani loved the attention; it was so sexy. He took the washcloth again, and she smiled while he bent over and washed off her stomach and tits, then had her turn around to dampen her buttocks. She giggled at the feeling of his strong hand caressing her wth the coarse washcloth. She turned around again to face him, spread her thighs as she stood, and let him wash off her thighs and aching sore pussy. Then he grabbed a dry towel and blotted her dry.

Dani watched her Daddy sponge off his semi-hard cock, balls and ass, and she admired the male tools that had given her such incredible pleasure. It was a whole new world, and she loved living in it.

Then Daddy turned off the light, leaving them in near darkness save for distant lights shining through the high window in the room. He asked if she wanted to just go to bed -- she assumed it meant together -- so she agreed. She didn't feel capable of sex any more, but she was still aroused. The sexiness of being naked with her studly father was like a drug and she was already an addict.

Daddy giggled and asked if she minded if they went to bed, together, in HER room. She giggled in return and he explained that he has been fantasizing about being with her there; she is so sexy and looks so cute in her room, decorated to a teen girl's tastes. She didn't mind at all, although her full-size bed would force a cozy closeness. Her desk lamp was still on, providing the only source of light on the second floor as they headed into her room. Both nude, they crawled under her bedsheet.

Dani felt her Daddy's big strong, hairy body lie on his side, so she lay on her side too facing him. His top leg came forward and wrapped around her lower legs, and his arm lay on her side from her small hips up to her shoulder. She put both of her arms in the warm space between their bodies, sinking into the protection of her father's embrace. Daddy's penis was still hard -- she loved that fact. She leaned more into his grasp, and his cock and hairy balls pushed against her body. She felt the head of his long cock on her belly, and his scrotum touched the upper, inner softness of her thighs right below her pussy.

She was exhausted, but not tired. She was still aroused, if not physically at least emotionally.

His hand left her shoulder, and began stroking her soft back. She shuddered at the delightful contact. Using just his soft fingertips, he traced slow, small circles from the top of her spine down lower, lower . . . eventually reaching the top edge of her small soft buttocks. Another rush of energy poured from her clit when his fingers began rolling around her naked butt, just touching the skin and feeling its curves, then moving up and down the skin immediately surrounding her crack.

She couldn't help purring into his chest and neck. "Oh gawwwd Daddy," Dani exclaimed with a muted voice.

He chuckled softly. "So you liked the gift, the lingerie, did you baby?" Dani nodded. "Yes Daddy, very much." "Have you worn it before tonight?" She smiled to herself before answering. "Yeah -- I wear it all the time, all the time." Her answer, she could tell, made him stir. She definitely felt his cock twitch against her stomach. "All the time, huh," he said thinking about her answer, "like what, to school?" Dani chuckled at the thought. "Oh no Daddy -- just at home, in the morning, at night."

"Mmm." Very satisfying answer, apparently. He was enamored with the thought. "So . . . does it make you feel sexy? You look so grown up in it."

His daughter's response was sweet and melodic. "Yeah it does, I love it." She knew it was what he wanted to hear; and it was the truth. There was a power she had that she never knew about. "I like to look at myself in the mirror, ya know, just kinda walk around in it by myself, I think I look sexy in it."

"God you do baby," he said kissing the top of her head, "you look so sexy, you are the most beautiful female I have ever seen, I am not kidding."

She trusted him so much and loved him for everything that his words made her happier than anything anyone ever said to him. "Thanks Daddy, I love you so much."

His fingers were still stroking her asscheeks. She could tell he was wide awake; his voice was alert. "Dani I love your body so much, you are so thin and sexy, and so pretty, you really turn me on honey." Maybe for emphasis his ass moved, pressing his hardening cock into her soft stomach and abdomen.

Dani cooed at him. His penis was stiff and burning heat into her body; she had never had any idea how sexy a cock was, even when it wasn't fucking her. She was picturing it in her mind, and feeling it against her body, and she was completely enamored with her Daddy's cock. "Can I tell you something, Daddy," she said, knowing he'd want her to respond to him. He mumbled affirmatively, so she said: "Daddy, I really, REALLY love your cock -- it's amazing."

"Oh really?" Now his ass was undulating, slowly moving in circles, rubbing his penis against her stomach. He was definitely turned on, lying naked with his daughter who has just professed affection for his male tool. "You like Daddy's stiff cock huh, you know you make it so hard."

"Yeah!" She giggled and slipped her arm around her father's back, pulling their bodies closer together, forcing his cock to press more into her body. She didn't have any idea that was exactly what he needed. "Mmmm I love your big hard cock Daddy. Daddy?" She had a valid question. When he said "yes dear," she asked, "Daddy can I fuck you now on?"

The question was something he already knew how to answer. "Baby you can do anything you want, it's your body. I love you so much, and think you are so sexy, you know you can get me hard for you even if I didn't want to. But yeah, Dani, I would love to fuck you all the time, every day if we could." His hand was no longer stroking her ass; his fingers were wrapping around her butt, feeling it, but also pulling her body even more tightly to his so he could press his throbbing penis into her tummy. "Would you like to be Daddy's fuck toy, would you like Daddy to put his cock in your pussy any time Daddy wants to?"

"Ooh yes Daddy yesss!" Her answer hissed vibrantly, and she was now undulating her body against his steaming erection. "Mmm Daddy you can fuck me anytime you want, I'm like always horny."

That made him laugh for a moment. "Are you? Good -- you like big hard cocks do you, huh, are you constantly thinking about thick penises of older men and how they barely fit into your tight little pussy?" It was like he was reading her mind, almost scary, but she was so turned on by his knowledge of her lust. She moaned in agreement and he kept going. "Does my little girl get wet at the thought of older men's penises getting all hard and hot, stiff for her, I bet you love looking at older men wondering how it would feel to feel their cocks fucking your tight young pussy, don't you baby."

She was almost crying now, she was so horny again, but her aching pussy wasn't sure it was capable of doing this. But her father's stiff, throbbing dick against her stomach, grinding into her, and his strong hand pulling her soft little ass forward, were making her weak and willing again. "Daddy you are making me horny again," she needlessly announced. He clearly knew what he was doing.

"Baby," he whispered into her ear, "we can't tell Mommy, I mean we have to be careful, we can't let your mother know we are doing this, ok?"

Dani was way ahead of him. "Mmm I know Daddy -- but we can do it when she's not home right?"

"Right," he whispered again, then added with more vigor, "everytime she leaves the house, baby, you should know, if you want it, every single time she leaves the moment she walks out that door, you can have my cock in your pussy as much as you want, anytime okay baby."

Her response was physical. She tried to slide on her back under her father; her pussy was wet, and she was thinking only of having his prick drive into her tight cunt again. For a moment, it seemed like he was in full agreement, but suddenly he sat up, tossing the covers off. He whispered, "wait here," and he suddely bolted out of her bed into his room. She knew he'd be back so she remained motionless, and indeed ten secnods later he came into her room.

He was by her desk, and he turned on the light, then the overhead light too. Dani winced at the brightness and it took a moment for her eyes to adjust. First she just saw his amazing, beautiful naked body, his penis already standing at full attention, then she saw he had in his hand the digital camera.

Daddy had a playful grin, and when Dani's eyes no longer hurt, she smiled at him just as playfully. Her pussy was sizzling, especially seeing his engorged cock pointing at her. "Whatcha gonna do, Daddy," she giggled like a schoolgirl. He only smiled back and held the camera up to his eye, pointing it at her. "Smile for Daddy sugar," he asked, then click/flash went the cam.

Dani had liked taking naked pictures of herself to send to adult men over the Internet, so the fact that her father was doing it only made her even more aroused. She lay on her back straight in front of the camera, feet pointing at her father, her back propped up with her elbows behind her. She puckered her lips at him and he took a second photo. Then she pulled her legs back, wide apart, revealing her naked glistening cuntlips, and he took a third snapshot. "Hold that," he commented, taking steps forward to point the camera right at her pussy. She laughed and tossed her long dark hair back, watching him, then watching her pussy, and he snapped a close-up shot of her vagina and its whisps of dark pubic hair.

"Kneel for Daddy," he asked, and she did, kneeling upright on her bed and looking at him. She put her hands on her hips, bending her arms to the side, and parted her knees slightly. Pop went the camera. She giggled at how much fun this seemed to be. "Turn around," he asked politely, and she just laughed. She spun on her knees, then bent over. "More," she heard him ask, so she put her chest down to the bed forcing her ass up high. She made sure her legs were parted, and she saw the flash of him taking a photo of her ass and cunt from the rear. "Baby look back at me," he asked. She picked up her torso and turned to look at him past her ass, giving him a sexy smile, and he took another photo.

"Now," he asked, kneeling on the floor so the camera was level with her butt, "baby can you do something for me -- can you reach under yourself and, um, touch your pussy."

The idea was so erotic, and necessary; her pussy was aching and demanding attention. "Like this, Daddy?" she moaned, stretching one of her hands under herself, up between her legs, and placing two fingers on her clit. He took a photo of that. She kept her fingers there, and stuck her two fingers into her pussyhole. She moaned from the feeling, she was so sore but so ready to fuck again, and it was such a turn-on that he took her picture. She began fucking herself with two fingers, probing them two knuckles deep, and he took two more photos of that.

Dani was incredibly aroused, and would do anything he wanted. He asked her to get on her knees on the floor in front of him, and without questioning she hopped to it. She found herself at eye-level with his enormous, thick penis, and she was hoping he'd ask. He did. He stepped forward, offering his cock to her, and she moved her mouth up and swallowed the head of his prick. Daddy looked down with the camera and took a picture. "Now lick it baby," he asked, and she responded by holding his dick at the base, running her tongue along the side of the shaft, and he took a picture of that too.

The taste and feeling of his cock pushed her over the edge. She liked taking the nude photos but now she just wanted this stiff cock in her vagina. "Daddy," she said looking up, between licks of her tongue on his throbbing shaft, "can you fuck me please?"

He was looking down at his daughter licking his erection, and her request didn't need deliberation time. "Come here baby," he responded, stepping back and moving to her bed. She watched him lay down lengthwide on her bed, on his back, his penis pulsing as it lay on his abdomen. Her eyes couldn't move from it, all she wanted to do was put that cock in her cunt. He took her hand and guided her on top, so her legs were bent on both sides of his hips, her tiny tits poking forward and her long hair cascading from her neck and shoulders. She squatted her ass down and felt his cock's fat helmet touch her pussylips, and she moaned. Daddy's hands were now on her thin hips, guiding her light frame over his sturdy bulk, and he moved his little girl's pussy right into position. "There, baby," he grunted, and moved his ass up. And she squatted down, and his penis entered her pussy.

"Daddeee!" she moaned, sinking down, taking his thick erection up into her aching, drenched pussy. Her cunt was so tight, his thickness stretched her lips apart, and as it began to fill her vagina she felt his massive manhood making her feel so adult. Her back was arching forward, pushing her little torso and titties at him, and his strong hands were pushing her hips downward. She moved her body downward until her ass hit his hairy thighs, and she was taking his full length up in her pussy. "Oh Daddy!" she screamed again when his cock was all the way in.

"Fuck me now baby," he moaned, looking right at her titties, "ride my cock, fuck me, slide your pussy on my cock."

She did. She'd seen pictures on the Internet, heard it described by other men in cybersex and in hot emails, so she had an idea what to do. Putting her hands on his hairy strong chest -- what a turn-on that was all by itself -- she began to rock her pelvis up and down, wiggling it in circles too. As she whipped her pussy around it made his cock move in her, and her clit could rub against his hair on his abdomen, tickling it. She was driving the sex, she was fucking him, not him her, and the feeling of power and control was incredible. As she leaned forward, her eyes half-closed, he took both of his hands off of her hips and cupped them around her boobies. Rubbing his thumbs around her hard tiny nipples made her shudder and her pussy leak with juices, and Dani ground her body even harder on to her daddy's cock.