Daddy's Precious Present to Dani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Daddeee fuuuuuck meeeee," she moaned again, panting, pumping her tiny teenage body on his thick penis. She made her tight wet pussy slide up and down his shaft, feeling the ribs of his cock fucking her, and she leaned her little frame onto his hands on her tits so he was almost holding her up.

Then her father put his head up and licked her breast as she fucked him, and that did it. She felt her pussy explode with an orgasm. "Ohhhh GAWWWWD!" she cried out loud, screaming it, cumming hard, her vagina clenching tight and milking his cock, her tit and nipple burning inside his mouth. She felt her juices gushing out and covering his erection, making it even easier to fuck him up and down, she didn't stop, continuing to drive her little body onto his manhood through her sensational orgasm. Dani collapsed onto his body, lying flat on top of him, her ass still wiggling around with his penis deep in her pussy. Both of his hands slid down to her ass, stroking it, making her slide up and down his shaft. She was exhausted and sore but the feeling of his hard prick was never something to stop.

Maybe Daddy sensed her exhaustion, because he rolled the both of them over, still keeping his cock buried in her pussy, until she was on her back. She had her arms around his neck and felt his hips slamming against her pelvis. His rockhard prick was stuffing its way past her drenched pussylips into the back of her pussy again, and as he thrust into her each time, she grunted and moaned, she was in total ecstacy. "Fuck me Daddy fuck me," she cried out, loving his sex, and he moaned back at her, "Baby fuck me, take my cock baby, cum for me."

It happend simultaneously. She felt him pushing deeper and holding it there, and it made her hotter knowing what was happening, and she felt her own orgasm rise. Then he suddenly just JAMMED his cock deep inside, holding it, and she couldnt resist, her pussy exploded with a cum. He began grunting, took a huge gulp of air, and exploded with his own orgasm. He kept his cock buried in his daughter's spasming pussy while he too shot off his load, depositing a second orgasm's worth of jism into the back of her scalding aroused vagina.

"Daddy oh Daddy," cried the 18 year old, feeling his orgasm filling her cumming pussy, her legs uselessly splayed on the bed crushed down by the weight of her muscular father, "oh Daddy oh Daddy."

He kissed her temple then forehead, just as his cock finished squirting. He immediately pulled out and both cried in pain at the feeling.

Daddy and daughter collapsed on her bed in heaving wrecks of sweat and pain. The bedsheets were already soaked with sweat, even from the brief time they had been fucking. But lying on her back under her father's mass, Dani was as exuberant as she was exhausted. It was the hottest, most fulfilling experience of her whole life.

Somewhere, somehow, her father found one last ounce of energy. He climbed off of her, scooped her up in his arms, and carried her back to the master bedroom. He carefully placed her on her back in the spot that her mother typically occupied, then he climbed into bed next to her. Pulling the covers up to their shoulders, he wrapped his arms around his little girl again, kissing her, both of them panting, and they passed to sleep rapidly.

DANI WOKE UP IN HER FATHER'S BED with the most delicious soreness in her pussy. She'd spent most of the night with her legs tightly closed. During the night, her daddy's cum had leaked out of her vagina, covering her ass and thighs, and now it was dried making her skin feel tight and dirty. But the most pleasant dirtiness she'd known. From early morning sunlight streaming through the window, she discerned that her father was lying on his side a foot away, looking at her, staring at her face. She giggled and rolled to her dad, into his arms.

Maybe it was by accident or instinctive design, but her hand was about level with his groin so it immediately found that his penis was hard. Really hard. The tip was wet and slimy. At first her fingers pulled back, shocked, but a half-second later Dani reached out and wrapped her fingers around her father's pulsing erection under the bedsheets. What a way to wake up! Her pussy, still almost painfully sore from the fucking the night before, immediately lubed with juices leaking from inside.

"Good morning baby," he moaned into her face, kissing her cheek, as she just grasped his erection. The mystical, almost unbelievable events of the past night were lost and she was just hungry with lust again. Her father's pecker in her hand made her think of one thing and one thing only. "Good morning Daddy," giggled the hory young teenager, "my my are you gonna fuck me again Daddy?"

He breathed in a chestful of air, then silently let it out. "Hmmm." As if he had choices to make; but then he said, "Actually, baby, I was thinking . . . ." He trailed off the answer, and within a second made Dani shriek in surprise. Her father dove his body under the bedsheets, she felt him crawl over her body but move down into the depths of the bed.

And a moment later his strong hands were prying her sore legs apart, and she saw the lump of his head and shoulders under the bedsheets, right over her hips. "Daddy!" she squeeled in pleasured surprise, feeling his face lower to her pelvis. And then it happened, his tongue shot out and lapped across her pussylips and clit. "DADDEEE!" she cried out. She reached her hands on top of the bedsheets, down for the shape of his head inside, and she gripped the back of her father's head through she sheets as it settled over her pussy.

Dani put her head back into the pillows, and her titties began heaving under the cool sheets. Her father's tongue was now pushing her wet clit in circles, driving it into her body, making her squirm and leak. Her tiny ass began undulating under her father's face. "Oh gawd, oh gawd," she moaned with each breath, "oh gawd oh gawd oh gawd." He was driving her clit hard now, pushing it into her forcefully, and her body responded by squirming and circling vibrantly under him. She felt his strong hands under her buttocks, clasping and groping her cheeks, keeping her from moving too far or too fast. It drove her nuts. She wanted to wiggle and thrust hard in his face, but he was slowly, deliberately driving her clitoris at his own pace.

Then his lips suckled her clit, sucking it into his mouth, and she cried for him. "DADDEEEEE!!!" She wanted so badly to feel his tongue in her hole; she pushed her ass up, arching her back, trying to move his mouth down lower. She pushed his head and moved her body, but to no avail, his lips remained surrounded on her clit, sucking it off of her body. Her pussy was aching, begging now, her clit was throbbing but it's not what she wanted. She could only think of being fucked by that tongue. "Oh gawd Daddy fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she panted, begged, pushing his head down, "Daddy fuck me with your tongue, fuck me Daddy . . . ."

"YESSSSS!" she screamed as his tongue plunged into the opening of her vagina. Her legs pulled back wide, her knees almost up to her chest under the bedsheets, and she arched her back to push her pussy to her father's mouth. His lips mashed into her pussylips, and he sent his forceful tongue deep into the soft wet folds of her vagina. Dani shrieked unintelligibly at the top of her lungs and pushed her feet and legs down, raising her ass off of the bed an inch, grinding it into her Daddy's face. She felt him start driving his tongue in waves into her pussy -- in out in out, and in circles, flicking around inside her cunt.

The young girl's eyes were clenched shut, her hands grasping her father's head through the bedsheets, her body thrashing in wild circles under his face. She was half breathing, half screeching. Her tiny butt was surrounded by his pair of tightly-gripping fingers and palms, her wet aching vagina smothered in his lips and being stuffed with his tongue. His upper lip ground against her clit, pushing it hard, almost to the point his front teeth were rubbing her clit too. She could feel his tongue stretching out of his open jaw, trying to reach as far into her cunt as he could, filing her body with warmth and electricity in every part.

Her stomach churned, her muscles began to ache, she focused on a building sensation of an orgasm. Her father's tonguefucking was so wet and erotic, it drew her closer to orgasm faste than his dick even did. She was panting and choking on her saliva, her mouth open tongue out, gasping for air. She focused on the tongue searching deep in her pussy and her father's hands on her ass, and she fucked his mouth as hard as her limbs would let her. The sex climaxed for her with a powerful, ravishing orgasm. Dani screamed "YESSSS!!" just as she felt the cum hit her. Her pussy wanted to squeeze shut and pump out the welcome intruder; instead she just gushed a torrent of juices into her father's mouth. Her nipples ached they were so hard and her legs and arms grew sore from straining as she fought through her draining orgasm.

But her daddy wasn't finished. He drank her orgasm in several mouthfuls, and proceeded to shove his tongue into his daughter's looser cunt. With his tongue as far into her as he could drive it, for increased stimulation he reached one hand up and around her hips, and lowered his thumb to her clit. Dani felt his thumb hit her clit and rub into it hard, making her ass buck against it. Her clit was throbbing, pulsing, and the pressure from his thumb was a release that sent her back arching, her tits pushing into the bedsheets, her pelvis and ass raising up to fuck her father with more freedom.

She felt a second orgasm nearing. She couldn't believe how quickly and easily her father was maknig her cum.. "Oh god Daddy...." She yearned to feel this second cum, so close to her first.

Everything seemed shattered when the phone rang beside the bed. Loud, insistent, unexpected. She jumped. Her daddy's tongue seemed to stop for a second; but he was continuing to fuck her. Second ring. "It's Mommy," she moaned, guessing just like her father. She wanted to ignore it, of course, her mother could call back later.

Third ring. Daddy stopped tonguefucking her,and pulled the sheets back to reveal his face covered in his daughter's pussyjuice, just inches below her spread-eagle legs and glistening pink teen cunt. "Get it," he moaned with some disgust. Dani rolled over -- basically keeping her butt flat, legs open -- and strained to grab the phone. She almost dropped it, and needed to lie back down again, so it took a few seconds before it was finally against her ear.

The irony of the situation struck her in the form of fear. She was nude on her back, legs spread, right where her mother slept with her father's mouth hovering over her vagina. And her mom was on the phone.

"Dani," her mom started right off, "why haven't you and your father left? You know I need to you here by now, when are you coming?"

Funny words. Dani tried not to chuckle. Dani looked at her father with a smile, then shock and amazement. With a wink, her father put his tongue BACK INSIDE his daughter's wet pussy. Dani tried not to shout, instead she put her free hand on her father's head as if so push him away. But Daddy grabbed her wrist, pinned it to the bed, and began lapping his tongue at her clit and inside her vagina, back and forth.

"Dani?" Mom's voice was so irritated.

Dani had no choice. "Uh huh mom," was all she could muster, putting her head back on the pillow, trying to relax, but the feeling of her father licking her cunt was mesmorizing. Her mom repeated her question "when are you leaving," and Dani lied back, in as steady a voice as she could muster, "Um, soon, I guess, Daddy's, um, Daddy's not ready yet, sorry Mom." Dani could hardly concentrate; she certainly couldn't speak in full sentences. She felt her father's tongue probing into the back of her pussy again, and her hips were wanting to wiggle wildly. She dared not make noise or commotion, so she tried to strain her body to remain still. It didn't want to. Her father was pouring excitement into her pussy lick after lick, and she just wanted to scream and fuck his face as hard as she could.

Her mom was going on about something, Dani was hardly listening. She detected her mom asking her a question. "I said," her mom stammered, "what did you end up doing last night? Did you stay out late again? Is that why you didnt leave?"

"No, uh, mom," Dani tried to moan, almost having to bite her lip, "no, went to bed early, um, no we just, um, just didnt get up."

Her mom was too mad to detect anything, but still her daughter's answers were not satifactory. "Well where's your father? Put him on the line. This isn't right. I told you two ...."

Whatever she said, Dani didn't really hear. Her father's tongue was so fucking deep in her cunt, and she was so enormously hot, she had to cum. She just had to. She couldn't resist. Then, OH GOD, he had his thumb back on her clit. As soon as he pushed it, it relased everything. Dani's pussy erupted in a huge, powerful orgasm, and from her tits to her pussy to her thighs, her body ached and twisted and spasmed in delight. Her mouth went agape and breathing seemed to stop while she forced herself to remain silent from the disruptive explosion eminating from her pussy.

Her mom's voice seemed to get louder as Dani's orgasm subsided. "... and goddamned it Daniette Marcella, stop ignoring me, don't think I don't know what you are doing .... "

Dani had had enough, she couldn't take the orgasm in silence like that. With a bright idea she enunciated clearly into the phone, "Oh Mom, here's Daddy now," and Dani just pushed the phone to her father. He frowned, but Dani just held the phone at him. Dad pushed himself up, his chin covered in his daughter's juices, forcing himself to take the phone from his quivering daughter. Dani thought it was hilarious, and she had to swallow a laugh at her father's expense.

She rolled out of the way so her father could crawl up the bed closer to the phone. As he leaned back against the headboard, Dani saw his cock jutting upright from his lap like a rocket waiting to take off. The head was drenched in precum; the glistening goo was already streaming down the shaft. His balls were full, the base of his prick was thick and ribbed, the veins were popping out. And she smelled it, too, a strong, musty scent of male sexual arousal.

Daddy was ignoring her for the moment, trying to focus on his wife's problems. But Dani was already thinking about returning the favor. She slithered on the bed around her father's hairy leg, and crawled on her stomach up to his loins. Now he saw her and she expected him to push her back. Nothing of the sort. He laid back, his ass sliding toward his daughter, his hard penis moving closer to her. He smiled at her, watching her carefully, while still speaking with her mother.

Dani rose on her knees and hands, put her face over her Daddy's prick, and grabbed his cock with one hand. It throbbed in her fist. She wrapped two fingers around its base -- her fingertips not touching, it was to fat -- and pointed it upright. Then she put her head down, closed her eyes, and stuck the soft wet head into her mouth. The taste of the gooey precum was sensuous. She let her tongue slide along the soft shaft, licking up the slimy mess, while her lips closed around the head. Her father's penis pulsed in her mouth; she could feel it was alive and radiating. Keeping his penis upright, she began bobbing her head up and down on it, making love to it with her lips, careful to keep her teeth away. Her jaw became sore from being open so wide, his cock was so huge as it slipped into her mouth. She pulled up and just licked down the side, lapping at the soft flesh and hard casing inside, giving his cock a wet bath in her mouth's juices.

She looked up past his cock, he was looking at her intensely, smiling, while trying to talk. His breath was short, his words carefully chosen, but you couldn't tell he was having his cock sucked by his horny 18 year old little girl. Dani proceeded to slide her wet tongue and lips up and down his shaft, looking into his face to see if her blowjob was affecting his ability to talk to mommy. Dani wanted to see him squirm, wanted him to frown because she was making him too horny to talk.

But he just kept smiling, and talking, steady and smooth. Dani licked faster, and tried to suck his cock again, but it wasn't enough. She couldn't make noise, that felt limiting.

And, her pussy was aching now. It wanted cock. It wanted this big, thick, hard, throbbing cock. It wanted her father to fuck her.

Dani grinned, more at herself than her dad, and rose up on her knees. She crawled up onto her father's lap, and with him talking into the phone, he could barely protest. For a moment his eyes looked up in panic at her, but when he saw her smiling face above his, looking down playfully, he grinned. He lay back flat. Dani put her legs on the sides of his hips just like the night before in her bed, and she squatted down. This time Daddy himself held up his penis, and it touched Dani's naked wet teen pussy. Dani felt the touch and shuddered, throwing her head straight back, her long dark hair falling down her back. Her back arched her tits moved forward, she felt her father's hand immediately slide up and rub her breast. Dani used both hands to hold his wrist, pulling his hand tight into her titty, and she lowered her ass towards his legs. His erection easily slid up into her cunt.

She forced herself not to scream; she bit her lip, and looked back under herself, seeing the cock enter her. She wanted his sex so badly. She looked up to the ceiling again, but her eyes closed, and concentrated on how that thick cock felt as it slid up her vagina. She pushed her pelvis downwards, sending the cock as far into her wet slot as it would go, until she thought she had his entire length inside. She squirmed, the thickness filling her sore twat, and she rubbed her clit against his pubic hair on his pelvis. Then she looked down at him, smiling, seeing him still talking to her mom. The two lovers shared a knowing smile.

And Dani rode him now, silently, steadily. She put her hands on his hairy chest -- she loved that feeling -- and pumped her ass up and down. She did all the work; Daddy lay flat on his back, basically. Dani's cuntlips went up and down his drooling dick, sucking him in deep when she pushed her ass back, then raising up and drawing most of his length out. Dani kept her grunts barely audible, but he was to big and thick that his long dong in her twat could not fuck her without at least a tiny amount of noise. She held her breath, that seemed to keep the grunts to a minimum, and slowly pumped her body up and down on his shaft. She found that when she fucked him at her own pace, it was enormously fun. Not as erotic as when he fucked her, but just fun -- fun to control the sex. She felt his free hand still playing with her small titties, and his thumb and fingers rubbing her nipple added to her sensous lust. She moved her thin tiny body up and down his concrete cock and believes she felt it twitching inside of her -- he was getting harder and harder, it seemed, was it true it was getting bigger as she fucked it?

Daddy was trying to get rid of the phonecall. Mommy apparently was rankled about a zillion things and Daddy was getting an earful, but Dani knew, he just wanted to fuck his little girl. He loved his little girl so much! Mommy was the enemy right now; she couldn't know, but she was interrupting their sex. It was so aweful. Please Mommy you bitch, Dani thought, just get off the phone, let Daddy fuck me....

Then without warning to Dani the call ended; Daddy almost threw the phone at the base, stretching to make sure it hung up properly. Dani grinned. Then, also without warning, Daddy's strong hands grabbed his little girl under her armpits, lifting her up -- off of his prick -- and lowering her onto her back on the bed. Dani let him reposition her, and watched him rise to his knees and lay between her spread-open thighs. She pulled her legs back, not realizing she had a shit-eating grin from ear to ear, she was so anxious to get his cock in her.