Daddy's Precious Property Ch. 03

Story Info
Taking It to the Next Level.
20.3k words
4.65
74.6k
52

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
169 Followers

Chapter 3 - Taking It to the Next Level

This is a work of fiction. The characters and events in this story are not based on real life. There's also quite a bit of BDSM, so if that's not your thing, you may want to give this one a pass.

I am a new writer to the site and this is my first series. Writing it has been a lot of fun and I hope you have fun reading it! I would suggest you read Chapter 1 and 2 first if you haven't already.

Thank you Gnash58 for your help in writing and editing these stories. They wouldn't be what they are without you. I value your continued friendship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting at the dining room table, Jen was furiously typing her research paper for her Macro-Biology class. It was due on Friday afternoon,which was two days from now, but she wanted to finish it as soon as possible. Her Daddy was coming home Friday morning and she wanted to be completely available for him.

He had been gone for the past week working on his new architectural project. The bank tower he was designing was going to be one of the tallest skyscrapers in Seattle. Though she was used to him leaving her home alone for weeks on end, this was the first time they had been apart since they'd entered the new phase of their relationship.

Though this had happened all within the past month, it felt longer...like years. She truly missed him and was anxiously counting down the days until his return. Of course, she missed him as her Daddy, but now also as her Dominant and lover.

Before leaving, he'd given her strict orders.Tracing his thumb across her lips, he said in his stern "command" voice, "Little girl, you are not allowed to touch yourself while I am gone." Leaning in to whisper in her ear, he said, "If you..." he said the next word with such emphasis, she felt shivers shoot down her spine directly to her clit, "...cum... you will be severely punished."

Looking up at him, she simply nodded and said "Yes Daddy."

He kissed her softly on the lips, "Good girl. I want you on the edge, so that when I come back, you are ready to cum nice and hard for me."

Mmmm, she thought to herself, that word... cum. Jen shivered as she recalled that conversation. She genuinely loved him being in control of her. That was all she had ever wanted and now it was reality. Though she loved the idea of it, she had been not been able to stop thinking about touching herself. For the past days, she had to take quick, cold showers because she felt the pressure of the shower head mixed with the warm water would make her cum instantly. She needed him home.... now.

Another rule of their new relationship was that she had to be done with all school assignments before any playtime with him. If she began to get behind in school and her grades suffered, all playtime would be withheld. Therefore, she took advantage of this week apart to do as many assignments and projects she could before he got back. She didn't want anything preventing her from having a proper playtime with him when he came home.

~~~~~~~

After taking her nightly cold shower, she got comfortable in bed. Another part of his instructions before leaving was that she was to be in bed by midnight so they could have their nightly talks. They would start out the same as normal father/daughter calls, where they would talk about their day and anything else that was happening with them, but once they finished that conversation, he would began to tell her all the things he wanted to do to her. She really loved that part, even though it was torture since she couldn't touch herself.

Ever since Jen's Dad had read about BDSM relationships and being a Dominant, he'd always been fascinated by orgasm control. Now that he had a true submissive whore who was obedient and willing to do anything he asked of her, he wanted to see if he could condition her to cum on command without any physical stimulation. Knowing that she would be true to her word and not touch herself until he came back, he wanted to experiment with it.

The two of them got comfortable in their beds. Her, in the bed they now shared when he was home, on her back completely naked with her knees pulled up and spread. Him, trying to get comfortable in his hotel bed.

"Are you ready?" he asked as his hands slowly began to stroke his hardening shaft.

"Yes Daddy," she answered anxiously.

Though she couldn't touch herself, she loved the feeling she was about to experience. Make no mistake, it was frustrating as fuck but, with her submissive personality, bending to his will majorly turned her on.

Slowly, he whispered her name, "Jennifer..."

Letting out an impassioned sigh, she answered him, "Yes Daddy."

"I own you, little girl. You are mine. Every inch of you belongs to me. I will use you," he began in his low, manly tone. "When I come home, I am going to make you cum....and cum....and cum... Would you like that?"

Feeling herself get wetter to the thought of cumming, she moaned, "Yesss... Please Daddy."

Knowing she loved his control, he said, "No touching, little girl. I want all the cum to build up. I want to barely touch you and have you cum."

Each time he said "cum," her clit throbbed. This was sweet torture for her. Knowing the answer, she still began to beg, "Please Daddy. Please just a little."

Chuckling to himself, "You know the rules little girl. No cumming unless I say so. If you cum, before I say you can cum, I will punish you. You don't want to be a bad girl, do you?"

Shaking her head, she said, "No Daddy. I want to be a very good girl for you, Daddy."

"You are good girl, Jennifer. Just make sure you don't cum before I say so." His hand began to stroke his hard cock slowly.

Knowing she was laying in their bed, helplessly trying get herself to cum without touching herself, made him very hard. He was proud that she had lasted this long. She would never knowingly do anything to upset him or disappoint him.

With his hand picking up the pace and his breathing getting heavier, he moaned out her name, "Jennifer..."

Knowing exactly what he was doing, her body shivered in response, "Pleaseeeeee Daddy. Please I beg you Daddy. I will do anything."

"You know the answer to that already little girl. You already will do anything I ask of you. You do have my permission to cum... IF you can do it without touching yourself," Knowing her exact trigger points, he added, "because you are my whore. You. Are. Mine. My slut. My whore. MINE."

"Mmmmmm... I am, Daddy. I am yours."

"Damn right you are. I am going to tie you up, blindfold you and use you until I decide you've had enough. Why, little girl?"

"Because you are my owner, Daddy."

"And as your owner, I can do..."

"Anything, Daddy. Anything you want."

"Good girl," he said as he smiled to himself as he heard her breathing pick up. "Do you know what good girls get?"

"To cum, Daddy."

"That's right. And when I come home, I want you in display position. I want you ready to be inspected. You are to spread your legs wide for me. I am going to examine each inch of you with my fingertips."

She let out a soft moan.

"You like that thought? Daddy touching you slowly. Around your lips...Your neck....down to your beautiful tits... I think I will take my time there. Running my hands over your warm, soft globes." He let out a groan as he imagined her naked in front of him. "But I don't think I will touch your nipples... No, I will wait. You know I am a patient man. I am never in a hurry when it comes to your body."

"Daddy...." she moaned out softly.

"I think I will run my hands down your stomach, right above your clit. Should I touch it?"

"Please...Please."

"You know the rules, if you can cum without touching yourself, you are welcome to."

"I am trying..." she answered as she forcefully tried to will her body to cum. It was betraying her.

"Where was I? Oh yes, your clit. Tell me little girl, how is that clit of mine?"

"Begging to be touched Daddy, please. I want to touch it... just a little. I won't cum. I promise."

"I don't think that answered my question, Jennifer," he answered sternly.

"It is throbbing Daddy. I need to touch it please. Daddy, it's so hard," she said pleading with him.

"That's the way I like it. When I get to right above your clit, I am going to stop, walk behind you, take your hands, pull them behind your back and tie your wrists together. I am going to make you helpless. Then, I will do to you whatever I want."

"Yes Daddy. I am yours. Use me. Please."

"Oh I plan on it. I think the first thing I am going to do is get you on your knees, take this hard dick of mine and slap your face with it. After all, you are my whore and I intend to make sure you are treated like one." His hand began to pick up pace as he closed his eyes and imagined her warm, wet mouth in place of his hand. "I am going to tell you to open that whore mouth of yours and fuck it with my cock. My hands will be tangled in your hair so I can push your head down harder and deeper." Noticing her whimper, "You like that, don't you?"

"Mmmhmmm I do Daddy. Please..."

His balls started to contract as his orgasm built, "You are going to suck your Master's cock good aren't you?"

"Yes Daddy," she answered as she started to thrust her hips in the air. Her body was begging for any stimulation at this point. "I am going to suck on your big hard cock, Daddy. I am a cum-slut Daddy. I want your cum. I want to taste you Daddy. Cum for me, Daddy."

"I am going to cum..." he moaned out as his cum shot out and coated his hand.

"Yes Daddy, cum for your little girl. Cum for your whore,Daddy. Cum in my mouth." She figured if she wasn't going to cum, at least he should.

"Little girl, I am going to fuck you so hard when I get my hands on you."

"Daddy...." she moaned out softly.

"Yes?"

"Please come home, soon," she said softly. Barely audible, she added, "I miss you."

Touched by her words, he stopped stroking his hard cock and said, "I am, sweetheart. I miss you too. It's not the same being without you.... I love you, angel. So very much."

"I love you too, Daddy. Just as much."

"I think that's enough for tonight, don't you agree?"

Releasing a sigh of half relief / half frustration, "Yes Daddy. I..." she was going to say "can't" but she knew he didn't approve of her saying that, so she changed her sentences to, "I really want to cum."

"I know you do and I intend on making you cum."

"Daddy!"

Laughing, he said, "I'm done. I promise. Good night, angel."

"Night, Daddy."

"Jen?"

"Yes?"

"Make sure you're done with your school work tomorrow."

Though she was practically done with her work, she was confused as to why he said tomorrow. She wasn't expecting him until Friday. Either way, she still answered obediently, "Yes Daddy."

~~~~~~~

Having similar course schedules with Jane, (Jen's new girlfriend so to speak) the two women were able to go shopping before their afternoon classes. After their first night together, Jen and Jane had become inseparable. Jane, Jen's new Mistress, was taking full advantage of her willing submissive.

Parked in the driveway and honking her horn, she waited impatiently for Jen to come out. Quickly, Jen got to her feet and grabbed her bag. Wearing her black mini skirt and white tank top, Jen made a point to "drop" her keys in front of the door. Slowly she bent over to pick them up. In doing so, Jane got a good peek at the black, lacy thong underneath.

Licking her lips, she said, "Get over here, slut! I want you now!"

Giggling, Jen finished locking the front door and walked over to Jane's silver 2014 Audi. Having an entertainment lawyer for a dad didn't hurt. Jane was notorious for spending her cash frivolously. This never bothered Jen because she always had insisted on buying her own stuff when they were out together, but now that they were a couple, Jane paid for everything. You could say she wore the pants in their relationship.

Getting in the car, Jen leaned over and gave Jane a quick peck on the cheek before putting on her seat belt.

Arching an eyebrow at Jen, Jane gave her the I know you can do better than that look.

Smiling, Jen leaned back over and kissed Jane's soft lips. She never tired of kissing her. As much as she loved kissing Daddy's lips, something about kissing Jane made her feel all tingly inside. In response to Jane's probing tongue, Jen opened her mouth slowly, welcoming her in. To maintain her balance, Jen rested one hand on Jane's thigh and the other on the back of Jane's seat.

Hearing Jane moan in response to her advances, Jen's hand continued her journey up Jane's leg, coming to rest just inches away from her sex. Jen could already feel the humid heat radiating from it.

Pulling back from the kiss, Jen whispered in Jane's mouth, "Miss me?"

"Uh huh," Jane replied as her hand cupped Jen's hand and pushed it tighter against her thigh..

Innocently, Jen said, " What would like me to do, Mistress?"

Continuing the kiss, Jane managed to said, "Make me cum."

Smiling through the kiss, Jen said "With pleasure, Mistress."

One handedly, Jen managed to undo Jane's jeans just enough for her hand slip inside. Feeling the silky material, Jen's hand continued to wiggle her way deeper toward her prize. Barely making contact with Jane's throbbing clit, she felt her girlfriend moan into her mouth. Hearing her moan made Jennifer's own pussy wet. With so little material covering her pussy, Jen's thong was no doubt soaking by this time.

Inching her hand down, Jen cupped Jane's sex. Jane reached her hand down to the lever on the side of her seat. She yanked it up and reclined it enough to allow Jen better access.

Slowly, Jen wiggled a finger in.... then another...and another, until she had three fingers deep inside her best friend. In response, Jane's legs spread open. Jen wiggled her fingers and Jane lifted her hips just enough to lower her jeans. Pulling her panties to the side, Jen leaned down and sucked that hard, throbbing clit into her mouth.

Putting her hand around the back of Jen's head, she pushed Jen's face deeper into her lap. "You're such a good girl for me, Jen.," Jane groaned as she arched her head back against the headrest.

"Mmmm," was all Jen was able to say as her tongue flickered over Jane's hard clit. Her fingers continued to slide in and out of her friend's hungry pussy. Feeling Jane's hand slide down to her ass, Jen wiggled it in response.

Seeing her sub's ass in the air, Jane couldn't keep her hands off it... and naturally, with her hands on that sweet ass, she had to spank it. Each time she was with Jen, Jane found more of her dominant personality coming out but only with Jen, she had no desire to Dom Jen's Daddy -- to him she was submissive.

Before arriving at Jen's house, Jane had received a call from him. He'd ordered her to have Jen make her cum in the car. But if Jane didn't cum within five minutes, he instructed her to rub Jen's pussy until she did make Jane cum. Trying to see how obedient Jen would be for him, he wanted to test her. He knew Jen was on edge these past days and could cum instantly with any touch. He wanted to test how much control she had.

Keeping one eye on the clock, Jane's hands crept down from Jen's ass to her pussy underneath her skirt.

Feeling Jane's warm hand against her sex, Jen jumped. "No!! Jane.. Mistress no please," Jen frantically blurted out as she try to move away from Jane's hand.

"Stop moving slut!" Jane shouted as she gave Jen's pussy a good hard slap. "Your Daddy said if you didn't make me cum within five minutes, I'm to touch you. And if you cum... you're in deeeeep shit!"

"You could've warned me!" Jen answered as she willed her body to stop enjoying Jane's touch. This was all she'd wanted all week, but now she couldn't enjoy it. Quickly she rammed her fingers in and out as her palm did fast circles around Jane's clit. She needed to make her Mistress cum... and cum now!

Feeling Jen's hand abusing her clit, Jane's hand abandoned her girlfriend's pussy as she became lost in her building orgasm. Chest heaving, breathing harshly, she arched her back and moaned out Jen's name.

Seeing the tell-tale signs of Jane's orgasm approaching, Jen willed her hand to rub even harder and faster. Then she locked eyes with Jane to watch her cum.

Jane arched her back and her head dug into the headrest. Unconsciously, her pelvis humped Jen's hand seeking as much stimulation possible. She bit her lip as she moaned out "Ohh God...fuck.... Jen..." With a jolt, her abdominal muscles contracted and she was unable to stop the breath from being forced from her lungs with a grunt. Her vagina pulsed around Jen's buried fingers and her juices sprayed out thoroughly coating her sub's hand and wrist.

Once she heard Jane's moans settle down, Jen sighed a breath of relief. She was still on edge for her Daddy. Smiling to herself for passing his test, she withdrew her hand from her Mistress's crotch and sucked on her soaked fingers as she sat back in her seat.

Turning her head to look over at Jen, Jane cupped her cheek and smiled, "You are....amazing."

Jen lowered her eyes in submission and whispered, "I try."

Titling Jen's chin up and locking eyes with her, Jane planted a soft kiss on Jen's full, plump lips. "You are the best, most obedient submissive I know."

Letting out a giggle, Jen corrected her, "I am the only submissive you know."

Shaking her head, Jane replied, "That's true, but I've read many stories and forums. I even watch videos of interviews... basically everything I can find and none of those submissive girls have the personality you do. I mean look how well you held back your own orgasm to let me have mine. You haven't touched yourself once since your Daddy left. You'll most likely be in the exact position he orders you to be in when he comes home. Jen, to me, you are an ideal submissive and I am lucky to have you."

Smiling at not only her best friend, but her Mistress, softly Jen said, "Thank you. I'm lucky to have you too."

Running her finger gently over Jen's soft, warm cheek, Jane said, "Now, it is time to reward you little girl." Planting one last kiss on Jen's lips, Jane pulled her seat upright and put on her seat belt. "Shopping time!"

Giggling, Jen put her seat belt on too. As Jane was backing out of the driveway, Jen noticed Mr. Sanders standing at his mail box, jaw dropped. Looking lower down, Jen saw his tented shorts. Being the cheeky girl she was, Jen waved at him and pulled her tits out of her shirt. Mr. Sanders continued to stand there dumbfounded at what was happening.

As she was putting the car into drive, Jane saw what Jen was doing and burst out laughing. She kept her foot on the brake and pulled Jen over to and gave her a sloppy, tongue twirling kiss. Pulling back, both girls waved to the still-stunned neighbor and drove off laughing.

~~~~~~ At the Mall ~~~~~~

Walking with their arms locked together, Jen and Jane wandered the mall. They didn't have any reason to be there other than to hang out and kill time before Jen's afternoon class. They window shopped and peeked inside some stores like Charlotte Russe and Express. Having similar tastes in clothes, they always enjoyed shopping together.

Looking around, Jen's face lit up when she saw they were close to Victoria's Secret. She pulled on Jane's arm to go inside.

Laughing Jane said, "Don't you have enough lingerie by now? And plus, I don't even want you in lingerie." Jane leaned in and whispered in Jen's ear, "I want you naked, slut."

SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
169 Followers