Daddy's Prom Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's more woman than you ever were or ever will be," I snapped.

"You deserve each other," she concluded, and for once I think she was right. "Get your perverted ass out of the house by the end of the week, and take that slut daughter of yours with you."

I spent the night in bed with Patty, and while it was safe to say she was upset, in a way she seemed happy.

"Did you mean that?" Patty asked me. "About me being more of a woman than her?"

"Are you serious?" I said. "You're the most beautiful woman in the world. You're Daddy's Prom Queen."

"Your dick is hard," Patty said when she reached between my legs.

"I want you," I said, and despite the emotions and the melodrama, I was aroused and so was Patty.

We made love, and Patty didn't have to muffle her emotions when she came - either time.

I was out of the house in only a couple of days, and when I moved Patty came with me.

***

"That made me wet," Patty told me as we left the rental office of the apartment complex. "When you called me your girlfriend in there."

"Well, it's the truth isn't it?" I replied as we went down to look at the apartment we had just rented.

I had told the manager of the place that my daughter Patty was my girlfriend, because it would have sounded strange that a father and daughter would move into a studio apartment together.

Money would be tight because my soon to be ex-wife had effectively managed to take everything we had by extortion, suggesting that it would be a shame if my employer found out I had been caught having sex with my daughter, so this place would have to do.

Patty seemed delighted with the place, so much so that she insisted we christen the place as soon as we got in the door, getting up on the kitchen counter and we fucked right there with me standing up and pounding into her.

In our typical fashion, the manager caught us right after I had come, walking past the window with an extra set of keys for us. I was mortified but Patty seemed excited by the flustered look on my face.

Patty had changed so much since we had been exposed, having done away with the falsies. At my request she sometimes went braless as well, and I was surprised at how excited I got whenever men, and even women would look at her.

She got a lot of double takes when people saw the tiny swells with the little points poking into the fabric, and Patty liked the way her nipples rubbed against the blouses, keeping the sensitive buds tingling all the time.

We even went out as a couple, going out to dinner, dancing and even a "gentleman's" club once. Patty said that I deserved to look at "real" women, even though the silcone enhanced dancers left me cold.

I only went to the strip joint because I knew that Patty would never get in, but she shocked me by having fake ID. The guy checking the door didn't seem to pay much attention to her proof because he was staring at her nipples. Maybe he saw so much silicone that seeing a natural woman was a treat.

The most erotic moment of the night for me was when I bought a lap dance - for Patty. To my surprise, not only was Patty not flustered when the woman got onto her lap as rubbed her breasts into her, my daughter actually seemed to enjoy it.

"I did," Patty confessed after we got into the car for the ride home. "You seemed to like watching."

"Are you kidding?" I said. "I almost came. I was expecting you to be too afraid."

"Too afraid to be with a girl?" Patty scoffed. "Come on Daddy!"

"You mean you've been with another girl?" I asked, and when she rolled her eyes I pressed for details.

"Well, she wasn't a girl exactly," Patty teased, and when I insisted on knowing more and promising not to deal, she caved in.

"Mrs. Bradley?" I screamed when my daughter confessed that her old girl scout troop leader had introduced my baby girl to the joys of lesbianism.

"Where are you going, Daddy?" Patty laughed as I pulled the car into a dark and deserted parking lot.

I had to have her, and after we scrambled into the back seat we fucked like bunnies in the cramped confines. Thankfully Patty came quick because all I could think of was Patty and the busty wife of my golfing buddy getting it on.

"Damn!" Patty said as she got dressed again. "That really turned you on didn't it?"

"Guilty," I admitted. "Typical guy I guess."

"Maybe we'll have a threesome sometime," Patty suggested.

"Not with Angie Bradley," I muttured, not ready to let our family skeleton out of the bag like that, only the though of seeing Patty with another woman intrigued me.

"Know any other women who swing both ways?" Patty asked as I got back on the road again. "Maybe that stripper who rubbed her titties against me back at the club would like to make a house call."

"Already bored with me?" I asked. "Now you need a threesome to stay interested? Maybe that doorman would be interested."

"Oh, you noticed him checking me out?" Patty asked, and when I admitted it, she told me that he wasn't the only one at the club who noticed her wearing nothing underneath her blouse.

"Never thought I would have the nerve to go commando like this," Patty confessed as she ran her hands up and down her chest. "I mean, I've never had the nerve to go braless before, because without my falsies and padding I knew everybody would laugh, but they didn't. At least not so I could tell."

"I've always told you that not everybody is infatuated with big breasts," I reminded her. "Some guys like small ones better."

"Mine don't even qualify to be small," Patty said, drawing a dirty look from me. "Well, it's true. I'm flat as a board. It's just that now with you, I feel confident. I know somebody loves me the way I am."

"Are you hard again, Daddy?" Patty asked as she reached over while I was pulling into the apartment complex parking lot.

"Almost," I said. "I think we can wait until we get inside though."

***

In the mirror behind the bar, I was able to watch the scene unfold while still staring straight ahead. Patty was sitting on my left, while on the other side of my daughter, a blonde around my age had engaged Patty in conversation.

While the conversation was interesting, watching the blonde moving in on my daughter was even more fascinating. She was not only constantly touching Patty's bare arm as she spoke, but was making little effort to disguise the fact that she was looking down the front of Patty's white V-necked blouse, which bowed out as my daughter's elbows rested on the bar.

Since I was afforded the same view from the opposite side, I knew what the blonde was looking at, and the fact that Patty was letting this woman get an almost unobstructed view of her tiny breasts had made my dick hard from the start.

The blonde seemed to be with a guy about my age, but she hadn't paid any attention to him for quite awhile, much like Patty had ignored me. That was intentional on our part, and I wondered whether that was the same for the blonde and her man.

"Ray," Patty said, breaking me out of my trance. "This is Kay."

"Pleased to meet you," the blonde said, raching across and extending her hand. "I didn't know you were a couple."

"Oh, we're a couple alright," I smiled, staring at the woman who was fairly attractive, if a bit plump from what I could see."

"Like them young, huh?" Kay snickered, giving me a wink as I tried not to look at her breasts, which seemed ready to fall out of the scoop-necked top she had on. "Don't blame you with your Patty here. This tall drink of water is really something."

"Kay was nice enough to tell me that when I lean forward, you can see right into my blouse," Patty shared. "I told her that was okay because there wasn't anything there to see, and she said..."

"I told Patty that what I could see was mighty fine, and if I wasn't sitting between my husband and her, Bert here would be drooling all over the poor girl," Kay said, laughing rather loud at her comment before introducing her husband to us.

As my eyes met the husband, it struck me that we were a lot alike. Oh, he was much taller and heavier than I was, but the similarity was that he had been watching the interplay between my daughter and his wife, and I suspected he was enjoying it as much as I was.

"You know, we don't live that far away from here," Kay indicated. "If you folks would like, we could get better acquainted over there."

***

Given the way my life had changed over the last several months, sitting in this couple's bedroom watching my daughter being fondled by another woma, wasn't all that weird.

The problem was that I was enjoying this, as Kay was pulling Patty's blouse over her head. I even enjoyed hearing Kay's husband groan as Patty's tiny tits were exposed. This Bert guy was enjoying it even more than I was, because he had his pants off and was slowly stroking his cock while sitting in the chair next to me.

He had suggested that I was certainnly welcome to get as comfortable as I wanted, and while it was it tempting to drop my trousers and stroke my dick like he was, after seeing the size of the guy's cock I was glad I had declined.

"Your Patty is so fucking hot," Bert snorted toward me as his wife held my Patty from behind and ran her hands up and down her flat chest while rubbing her jugs into Patty's back.

I glanced down at the dusky log that Bert was stroking, and I guess that this guy noticed me looking at him. Bert must have gotten the wrong idea because he suggested that if I wanted, we could jerk each other off, or more.

"Notice you seemed interested in old Willie here," Bert said, wiggling his thick 7" at me and smiling. "If you're into it, I'm open-minded that way."

I shook my head and went back to watching my daughter get seduced my the buxom blonde, and when they faced each other and Kay rubbed her breasts into Patty's, it was all I could do to say the hell with it and jerk off along with Bert.

Patty kept looking over at me and the man beside me as Kay lowered her to the bed, but after Kay put her face between her legs and started to eat her out, Patty forgot all about us.

A couple of hours later, we said our goodbyes. By then, I had stopped trying to hide the massive stain in the front of my slacks, the result I accidently touching myself while watching Patty and Kay go at it.

In the car, Patty kept looking at me to see my reaction as I started the enine.

"Are you mad at me Daddy?" Patty asked. "I wouldn't have done it if you didn't say it was okay."

"I'm not mad, honey," I assured her.

Patty was right. I was the one that told her it was okay when Bert suggested we get involved. I could have said no, and in fact I did decline Kay's offer at first, but instead sat there while Patty came over and knelt between Bert's legs.

I had already cum in my pants a little while ago, but when I saw Patty take Bert's cock in her mouth, I was hard again. She glanced over at me watching as her mouth slid up and down that thick dusky shaft, and all I could do was nod.

I hardly realized Bert's wife had come over and assumed the same position that my daughter had in front of her husband, and I was so aroused that I didn't care that the blonde saw how gooey my underwear was.

Kay smiled when she coaxed my underwear off and grabbed my skinny erection, but thankfully didn't laugh as she slid her mouth all the way down my dick. Kay couldn't suck cock as good as my daughter, but I didn't care because I came almost right away.

Bert came soon thereafter, unleasing a load that was trickling out of the corners of Patty's mouth as he moved his head up and down on him, and a half hour later we said our goodbyes.

"Where are you going, Daddy?" Patty was asking as I pulled off into a deserted parking lot and turned off the lights.

I took her while Patty leaned over a guard rail, fucking her from behind like an animal while my daughter cackled with delight.

"Good. I thought you were mad," Patty said after we got back into the car and resumed our ride hime.

"No baby," I said. "I'm not mad."

I wasn't mad, at least not at her. I was a little pissed off at myself, because even at this point I knew that this was not the way a father was supposed to act.

***

I lost my job soon after that night. It had nothing to do with that night with those two swingers, but had something to do with the pictures my wife had sent to my employer. Apparently the company has a policy whereas they frown on staff who are stupid enough to let their wives catch them fucking their daughter.

When confronted with the photos, that my ex had been savvy enough to snap without my knowledge one night before Patty and I had left, all I could do was shrug.

Yes, that was me humping that skinny girl in the photos. What was I going to say? Kinda stupid on my part, but then again stupid seemed to cover a lot of what I did.

My ex was doing fine, having gotten the house and all of our savings, and was now banging the guy she had been fucking behind my back for quite a while. He was well off, so she didn't need alimony, but the urge to stick it to me, and Patty, proved too much for her.

"What are we going to do, Daddy?" Patty asked me, and for once I didn't know, although our situation had caused me to look into some strange ways of generating income.

"You could become a porn actress," I suggested with enough of a smile for Patty to be able to laugh it off with me.

"Who would buy a movie to see me naked?" Patty asked. "Besides you maybe."

"Well, there's this company that makes these offbeat movies," I explained.

***

"Take your clothes off," the guy behind the desk was telling Patty, and after she looked at me she stood up and peeled off her clothes without much hesitation, something I had made clear she had to do like it was no big deal.

Patty, bless her heart, stripped down and stood there bravely in front of the two men who were interviewing us, and maybe it helped that they seemed bored by the sight of a naked girl in their office.

"Damn, she's tall," the other guy, a greasy looking weasel, remarked.

"They can work around that," the guy behind the desk said. "That bush has to go though. Jeez! You okay with your old man there in the room watching you?"

"Yes," Patty said as she stared straight ahead while they talked about her and took a couple of pictures.

"Any hang-ups? Anal? DP? Spades?"

"No," Patty said, although I don't think she understood what the guy was talking about.

"So Daddy," the desk guy said, adding a saracstic tone to the term. "You're going to sit by the bed and give your daughter to whoever we pick out and let him stick his cock in her mouth, cunt and ass while you watch?"

I nodded.

"You up to jerking off?"

"What? Here?"

"No, fool. On the set. You know, standing there and jerking off while your daughter's getting fucked?"

"I don't know," I mumbled.

"That's part of the deal. Didn't you watch any of our shit before you got here?"

"I just saw the DVD cases," I mumbled, not mentioning that we were so broke we couldn't even afford to rent a movie, let alone buy one. "I'm - I'm... not exactly built like a porn actor."

"All the better," the greasy guy said. "Take it out."

I was about to say the hell with it, but when I looked over at Patty, who was standing there naked and willing to do anything to help us survive, I stood up.

"Okay," I guy said after glancing at my meager offering. "One thousand dollars."

"Each?" I asked.

"The two of you split it however the fuck you want," the desk guy said. "You get paid when it's over. Either of you chicken out or refuse to do what's asked of you, you get nothing. Understood?"

I looked at Patty and waited for her to answer for us, and to be honest I wasn't sure what I wanted her to say.

***

thanks for reading

12