Daddy's Sexy Summer With Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers

"I think that would be a more appropriate thing for a daughter to give her father, after her father bought her a $70,000 automobile."

Home alone with his second wife and step sons gone out for the day, I fell to my knees and sucked him off right there in the driveway. We had no neighbors who could see, only the mailman delivering our mail received an eyeful, but seeing me from behind on my knees, the mailman didn't know that it was his daughter blowing her Dad. Giving my Dad the high sign, as he drove away, he probably figured my Dad was just getting lucky and he was.

I love fast cars. I love convertibles. I love driving fast. Speed makes me wet and makes my nipples hard. Speaking of nipples, Daddy bought me new breasts. Aren't they beautiful? Perfect in every way, I love showing off my breasts to unsuspecting men.

Since he was the one who bought them for me, I even showed them to my Daddy. I even agreed to giving him a feel and a suck or two or three. It's a game that started with my Dad that I love playing with men, especially when the unsuspecting men don't know that they're a contestant in my sexy game. I love leaving men wondering.

"Would she or wouldn't she?"

I love teasing men in the provocative way that I dress. I love showing just enough of what I have that they imagine the rest. I love thinking about making them so sexual frustrated that, while alone in their room with their hand around their stiff cock, they masturbate over the thought of me. I love doing that for men, exciting them to the brink that, when they can't have me, they must release their sexual frustration by their own hand. That's when I know that I won the game by playing it to the fullest.

"Ha, ha, I win. You lose. You can look, but you can't touch. Ha, ha!"

I've been called a cockteaser before. It's a name that I've grown proud to wear. Cockteaser is the ultimate compliment. It's men telling me that I was able to push all their buttons, command their launch sequence, before pulling the plug to abort the mission.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three... May day! May day! Houston, we have a problem."

Daddy set me up with a job with one of his many companies, something that I can do from home, whenever I feel like doing it. He leased an apartment for me that overlooks the city. To cover my clothing expenses, he gave me a credit card, an AMEX, with a five thousand dollar credit limit. It doesn't sound like much money to buy clothes, but that's a monthly budget and not a yearly one.

I think Daddy is looking forward to the day, when I'll marry. Definitely, without doubt, he's looking forward to the day that he can have me again. He'll give me a big wedding, no doubt, and give me the down payment for a house, before washing his hands of me and passing me off to my husband to support me. Yet, why would I ever get married, when I have my Daddy to play and to take care of me for the rest of my life?

I can only imagine what he'd give me if I gave him what he really wants. I know what my Daddy wants. He wants me. He wants to experience me naked in bed again and again. I know by all the erections he's had in my presence that he thinks about me sucking his cock and fucking me again. He'd fuck me up the ass, if I'd let him. He loved it when I allowed him to cum in my mouth. He loved seeing and feeling the plastic surgeon created tits that he bought me.

Giving my Daddy whatever he needs, whenever he needs it, I've sucked and fucked enough cocks not to mind sucking and fucking my Daddy's cock, again, so long as he gave me all that I wanted, whenever I wanted it. It would be our little secret. No one needs to know, not even his second wife, that is, unless he cut me out of his will. Then, to make sure that I got all that I want and all that I need, I'd tell the world about him raping me.

"He made me do it. He forced me to suck his cock. He used to get me drunk. He used to drug me with sleeping pills, so that he could fuck me. Can you imagine a Daddy doing that to his little girl?"

Maybe I'll get married, after Daddy dies and gives me my inheritance. Yet, if I had money, I wouldn't need a man. I'd have my own money to do whatever it is that I want to do and go wherever I want to go, whenever I want to go. In the meantime, I'm having summer fun by teasing men and running away, before they can catch me.

I love the summer. It's my favorite season. This is the time that I can hang out by the pool and wear my bikini all day, if I want. Fortunately, for Daddy, I'm not much one for traveling. I don't like to fly, ever since that 9/11 terrorist thing. I don't like having to stand in line for a security check. It doesn't matter that I fly first class; they put everyone through that. The only time I fly is when I must fly to see Daddy.

You should see me at the airport security. They always pick me to walk through the machine that can see through my clothes. They say that the only person who sees the image is the one using the machine, but it wouldn't surprise me if the room was full of men and women standing around the x-ray machine and staring at my nearly naked image. Further, I suspect that they keep a copy of the photo, after I walked through their machine to post on the bathroom wall to get themselves off later.

Besides, I don't need to fly anywhere to tease men. I have enough men around here to tease. I don't have to go anywhere else, but to stay here this summer. Maybe I'll see you at the mall or at the beach. Watch for me because I'll be watching for you, while teasing, using, and abusing you.

andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers