Daddy's Shed Ch. 06

Story Info
The day after.
3k words
4.41
96.4k
32

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Proofread by Ton8ty. Thank you for all the effort and hard work.

I'd like to thank all my readers for your votes and comments.

=============

Don was snoring lightly when Amy awoke with bright sunlight in her eyes. When she stretched, she felt the pain in her ankle. She sat up and examined it now that she wasn't tired and stressed out. It was still a bit swollen, hot and tender to the touch. 'Boy, really did it this time' thought Amy. 'Now, I'm really stuck inside until I get better.' She turned and touched Don's shoulder.

"Daddy," said Amy. There was no response. She shook him harder and raised her voice a bit, "Daddy!" The increase in volume caused Amy's head to start throbbing. Raising her hand, she felt the tenderness of the bruise on the side of her head.

Don's eyes opened and he turned his head towards her. "Yes, Sweetie. What is it?"

"Daddy, I need to use the bathroom," said Amy.

"Sure, Sweetie," said Don as he pushed back the covers and gathered her in his arms. "Just like last night; weight on your good leg," he instructed.

Amy sat down on the toilet, but her head was swimming. She grabbed the trashcan and moved it in front of her. Her stomach was doing flip-flops and the room was spinning. "Daddy, I don't feel well."

Don felt her head and it was hot. "I was afraid of that. We should have taken you in last night. You finish and I'll go down and get the truck started and warm. You're going to the hospital."

"But, Daddy, what if they discover I'm your daughter and not your wife?" Amy asked in fear.

"They're not going to know unless we tell them, Sweetie. I'll be right back," said Don as he raced into the bedroom, threw on his clothes and charged down the stairs.

Amy heard the truck turn over before the ringing in her ears started. By the time Don got to the bathroom again, Amy was shaking. He got her dressed and then bundled in blankets since he had left her coat on the road the previous night. He called 9-1-1 again, explained the circumstances and asked for an ambulance to transport his wife to the hospital.

"It'll be faster, Sweetie, and I can follow in the truck," said Don as he squatted on the floor by the same couch she had been treated on the previous night. "I love you, Sweetie. It'll be alright. You need to get checked out." Don tried not to show his concern, but he was extremely worried and was berating himself for not pressing the issue the previous night.

Soon the paramedics arrived and Amy was on her way to the hospital with Don following in his truck. Once they arrived at the hospital, it was an additional two hours before she was admitted to a room. Don stayed with her throughout the entire process. When she finally slipped into a restful sleep, he left to go outside to make a phone call.

"Mr. Henderson? Yes, it is. I just admitted Amy into the hospital. She's running a fever and I'll be spending the night here. No. Frankly, I don't give a damn. This wouldn't have happened if that slut hadn't tried to keep coming on to me. We'll discuss it later. The only reason that I called is to let you know that I'm staying at the hospital with Amy. You can reach me here or I can check in tomorrow with you. Okay. Fine. Bye." Don gave a large sigh and proceeded back into the hospital.

Amy woke up periodically during the next twenty-four hours. Don stayed until the doctor assured him that he could go home and come back later after he had some food and sleep. When Don returned to their home, the house seemed so empty without Amy waiting for him. He went into the kitchen and ate some soup before collapsing onto the couch for a fitful sleep. When he finally woke, it was over ten hours later. He cleaned up quickly, dressed and went back to the hospital.

Don stepped off the elevator at the floor of Amy's room. He was walking down the corridor when the door to her room opened. Mr. Henderson and a young man walked out into the hallway.

Mr. Henderson saw Don walking down the hallway and started towards him. "Don, glad to see you. Just stopped by to see how she's doing. By the way, this is my son, Adam," Henderson said while gesturing to the young man that resembled him.

Don acknowledged Adam with a nod and then turned back to Henderson. "I went home to get some sleep so I haven't seen her yet."

"The doctor said she's over the first hurdle. The fact that she's so young is in her favor. I'm sorry all of this has happened to her, but you'll be glad to know that I've transferred both of them out of this location. I'm offering you his position to head the department." Henderson waited for Don to make some type of acknowledgment.

"I appreciate that you've come down here personally to show your concern for my wife," began Don.

"You're wife! I thought she was your daughter?" said Adam Henderson in surprise.

The elder Henderson cleared his throat and gave his son a stern look. "I'll apologize for my son's outburst, Don. I guess her age sort of surprised us, but when you truly love each other then age isn't an issue." Henderson smiled softly showing there was no malice in his statement.

"Yes, that's true. Amy and I love each other more than life itself. Like I said before, I'll not lose her for anything or anyone. Her love and trust is too precious to me. As far as the job offer goes, I'll discuss it over with Amy. I'm sure she'll want to stay though. She really loves our cabin and the locale. If you'll excuse me, I need to see her. Adam, it was nice meeting you. Mr. Henderson, thank you for taking the time to see her." Don extended his hand to each man before moving on and entering Amy's room.

Mr. Henderson took a long look at his son. "Don't even think about it, Adam."

"What do you mean?" Adam asked with a perplexed look on his face.

"You know exactly what I mean. I saw the look in your eye when you saw Mrs. Thomas lying in that bed. She might be young, but she's still his wife and off limits. You can just settle for those college girls you keep having sex with." Mr. Henderson stared pointedly at his son.

"Honestly, Dad. You must think I do nothing but have sex on my mind every minute of every day," Adam said. "I thought she was pretty for his daughter, but it threw me when you both said it was his wife. After all, what could I give her that he hasn't?"

Henderson cleared his throat again, "Just make sure you stay away from her. I almost lost Don Thomas to that Hammond and his whore. He's too valuable to me. I know he's the one that did almost all the work on that expansion project although Hammond tried to take the credit. Now that I've weeded the pair of them out, I believe that Thomas is perfect for this company and the growth we're expecting. I'll not have anything or anyone mess it up," Henderson said and poked his son in the chest. Adam nodded acknowledgment that he heard what his father had said and they both left.

Don opened the door and walked into Amy's room. Her eyes were shut and he made his way to the chair by her bed. "Sweetie?" he said softly.

Amy opened her eyes and smiled at Don. "I missed you, Don. There were two men here when I woke up. I tried to talk, but was just too tired. I'm afraid I fell asleep on them. I'm sorry."

"No need to be, Sweetie. That was my boss, and owner of the company, with his son. I hope they didn't disturb you," said Don. He leaned down and kissed her lips lightly. When he pulled back, he gazed into her eyes. "I love you," and he kissed her again.

"I love you too," said Amy as she drew him down to her and whispered into his ear "Daddy."

Don smiled and gently hugged her. "Henderson has offered me a management position, Sweetie. Would you like to stay here or move on?"

"Oh, Don, I think that's wonderful!" exclaimed Amy. "I'll do anything you want just so long as we're together. I don't want another month like this last one. By the way, when can I go home?"

Don laughed lightly and shook his head. "Sweetie, let's get you completely well first then you can come home. Your fever is still going down and you need to stay here for a few days to make sure." Disappointment clouded Amy's face. "It won't be that long, Sweetie, and then we'll have you back home. I'll have to hire a nurse to look after you while I'm at work."

Amy was sent home a week after being admitted to the hospital with instructions to stay in bed except for short trips to the bathroom. Don hired a nurse to be with Amy while he was at work and she would leave when he arrived. Sometimes she would fix dinner for Amy if Don was going to be extremely late, but most of the time he tried to be home at a reasonable hour.

Helen was just gathering her things while Don wrote out a check for her services. "We'll probably need you for a least another week, Helen. Is that okay with you?" asked Don.

"I can do it except for this coming Friday, Mr. Thomas. Remember, I told you about my niece getting married. I'll be traveling," she said as she took the offered check.

"That's right. Well, don't worry about that. You have a wonderful time at the wedding. I'll just take that day off at work," said Don as he stood and escorted her to the door. "After all, Amy's ankle is getting much better and she can put some weight on it now." Don showed her out and then went upstairs to Amy. She was propped up in bed reading a book.

"Good evening, Sweetie," said Don cheerily.

"Evening, Daddy. Can we have sex before we eat?" smiled Amy as she laid her book aside.

Don crawled into bed next to her and kissed her deeply letting his tongue lazily explore each nook and cranny of her young body. "Ummmm," he exclaimed when he broke off the kiss. "You taste wonderful, Sweetie."

His hand slid over her top, cupping her breast and feeling her nipple harden. Amy moaned and arched her back trying to push harder into his palm. "Tell Daddy what you want, Sweetie," said Don as he gently pinched and tweaked her nipple through the material. Amy was moaning and trying to coherently put words together, but the sensations traveling through her body were destroying her concentration.

Amy tried to pull the hem of her top up, but Don grabbed her hands and then held them over her head. "Someone's being a bad girl," and he pinched her nipple harder causing Amy to moan louder. "Daddy hasn't forgotten that his bad little girl needs to be spanked, but I'll wait until your ankle is better before we do that." Don lowered his mouth to the hardened nipple visible beneath the material of her top, grasped it in his teeth and pulled it taut. Amy let out a scream of pleasure and began to writhe beneath him.

Don quickly removed his belt and tied her hands above her head to the metal frame of the headboard. He smiled at her before slowly kissing and nibbling down each side of her neck. Amy was already pleading with him to be fucked, but he was savoring and drawing out the pleasure as much as possible.

"Ummmm," said Don again when he concentrated on pleasuring her breasts. He used his tongue, mouth and teeth on her nipples creating two large wet spots on her top. Amy was panting frantically and begging over and over again to be fucked. By the time Don's hand rubbed her cunt, the material of her shorts were decidedly wet. He undid the snap and zipper before pulling them down and off her body. Her wet slit was still seeping juices as his fingers teased her engorged labia.

"What does Daddy's Sweetie want?" Don said huskily.

"Oh, Daddy, I want you to fuck my cunt!" screamed Amy.

Don smiled at her. "We'll get there, but not yet. Daddy wants to taste just how sweet his Sweetie is," and he pressed his hand against her shaved mound. Amy screamed out and pressed her hips forward into his palm. He pulled back her lips and licked her pussy up and down its entire length. Amy was moaning and humping his face as hard as she could. His tongue darted over her clit, making lazy circles before he started to suck and bite it. He shoved two fingers into her hot wet hole and pushed them hard against her g-spot. Her cries and moans were increasing and her breathing was turning ragged.

Amy screamed into her orgasm and Don replaced his fingers with his mouth and tongue. He sucked and licked at the juices seeping out of Amy while his thumb kept applying pressure and circling her clit. Amy started to build up to another orgasm and the sensation of Don's tongue flicking in and out of her vagina was driving her into frustration.

"Stop fucking me with your tongue," she yelled. "I need your cock, Daddy, now!" she demanded.

Don slid off the bed and hurriedly removed his clothes, releasing his hard throbbing cock. He crawled between her legs and started to slowly rub the large mushroom shaped head up and down her slick wet slit. "Is this what you want, Sweetie?" he teased and then shoved it into her cunt hard and fast.

"Yes!!! Oh, God! Yes!!!" screamed Amy, completely out of control and writhing as her Daddy fucked her hard and fast. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!!!" she screamed over and over again as Don pounded into her. He felt his own release beginning, grabbed her hips and plunged even faster. He felt Amy orgasm causing her vagina to become even slicker than it already was and to clinch around his cock. His balls tightened and a primal scream tore from his lungs as rope after rope of cum spilled into Amy's velvet canal.

Don lay on top of Amy gasping for breath while his cock stayed buried in her cunt. He reached up and released her arms. She wrapped them around his neck and gave him light butterfly kisses around his face and neck.

"I love you so much, Daddy. That was simply a great fuck!" she whispered into his ear. He lifted his head enough to look down on her face and smile. She smiled back at him before asking, "So, what's for dinner tonight?"

Don rolled off, stretched out next to her and laughed. "How about pizza tonight, Sweetie. Daddy is somewhat drained."

Amy laughed too and agreed. "By the way, Daddy, have we received any new magazines lately?"

Don was still laughing. "Yes. I put them in the shed out of Helen's view. They'll keep until you are able to go down the stairs, Sweetie. By the way, she won't be here Friday because she's going to her niece's wedding. I'll try and get the day off."

"Okay, Daddy, but if you can't, I'll be fine here until you get home. We can just put some sandwiches and snacks in the little fridge up here and I've got the cane to get back and forth to the bathroom." Amy gave him a relaxed smile. She was happy that everything was working out for them.

*****

Adam listened as his father and one of the partners were discussing the expansion that Don Thomas had been instrumental in developing. His mind was only half on the business discussion. He kept fantasizing about Amy Thomas. Ever since he saw her in the hospital bed or, more precisely, the outline of her breasts and hard nipples, he wanted to see her completely naked. Although his father had warned him, he couldn't get her off his mind.

He remembered that he had told his father, "After all, what could I give her that he hasn't?" At the present time, he wanted to give her his cock until she begged for him to stop. A slight smile played across his lips, but the phone ringing brought him out of his reverie.

"I'll get it Dad. You two continue. I'm sure it's probably nothing," said Adam as he stood and crossed the room.

Adam answered the phone and it was Don Thomas asking if he could get Friday off since the visiting nurse would be out of town. He asked Mr. Thomas to hold for a moment and hit the mute button.

"Dad, didn't you say that you wanted to do the presentation on Friday?" Adam asked, but already knew the answer. His Dad acknowledged the correctness. "I think you'll want to speak with Mr. Thomas then," and Adam held out the phone, "He wants Friday off."

Mr. Henderson took the phone and listened, but was adamant that Don had to be at the presentation and the reception that was to follow. Adam smiled at the opportunity that offered itself. His Dad knew he already had plans to be out of town, so he would not be missed. It was just too perfect. All he had to do now was make a few plans of his own.