Daddy's Slut Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirty Slut
Dirty Slut
1,348 Followers

“Thirty Eight! Thirty Nine! Forty! Forty One!” And just as I fell over the edge Jerome backed off, and Master Joe continued without interruption. I shivered, my body bouncing up, and down on his lap as I tried desperately to meet every swat of his hand with my ass as I screamed my way down onto the rocky terrain below in the land of perpetual orgasm.

I must have continued to cry out each swat because the next time I realized I was doing it the count was 76, and it was daddy’s hand blistering my butt now.

“77! 78! 79! 80!” And the silence that followed was like a shot to my brain.

I was still trembling uncontrollably, but even that soon turned into a few shivers as Master Joe gently applied some kind of soothing lotion to my fiery posterior. It felt great having his hand caressing my backside, even more so when he stuck a finger right up into my dripping quim. Then when he stirred it around I started to wriggle my hips back at his invading finger.

“Oh what an extremely delicious little slut you’ve turned out to be, Christine. And I’d be happy to stretch this little slot open a bit for your daddy, but Jerome has paid us ten bucks for one night of pleasure with you. So I guess we’ll just have to gang bang your sister Heidi tonight while Jerome takes you out on the Glory Hole Train ride. And you’d better be good for him, or you’ll pay for it with your ass tomorrow when we have you all to ourselves.”

“Uh, huh,” Jerome licked his lips, and wrung his hands together in expectation less than three feet away.

“By the way, Jerome,” Master/uncle Joe said, “I’ve called the piercing parlor, and they’ll have everything all set up for her when you get there. They know what we want, and it’s already paid for.”

“What’s she getting tonight?” Jerome inquired.

“Mainly three gold shackles, one in each nipple, and one in her left cunt lip. They look like small quarter sized U shaped horseshoes with pins through the open end of the U. That’s the part that pierces her flesh. It shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes for them to complete the task. Tomorrow they’ll do the tattoo on her for us, but that takes more time, and I didn’t think you’d want to waste too much of tonight on something for us. Did you?”

“That’ll work,” Jerome replied, “I just need her mouth, and ass tonight anyway.”

“Well good then,” Master Joe said, and shoved me off of his lap so that I landed on the carpeting at his feet. “Now take her to her room, and have her put on a dress over what she has on now. She’s your slut now. Just make sure you have her back for breakfast.”

Jerome grunted a reply as he pulled me up, and ushered me to my pink, and white bedroom. It was then that I saw that daddy had Heidi straddling his lap with his dick pumping in and out of her pussy with her thong pulled to the side, but other wise still in all of her clothes. Daddy’s hands groping playfully at her double D’s through her blouse.

Jerome picked my dress out carefully. It was a hot pink spandex thing, with diamond cut outs on the sides, and barely covered the spider web halter bra up top, and the tops of my thigh high stockings below. He even had me brush out my hair, and touch up my makeup using a darker, brighter red lipstick when I did. Only unsnapping my leather bracelets long enough for me to do all of this, then snapping them in front as he took up the leash, and attached it to my dog collar before leading me out to his car. Once inside of his car with the engine started he unzipped his pants, pulled his black dick out, and grabbing a hand full of my hair shoved my face in his crotch, and told me to suck. I never felt like such a complete slut the way I did as we pulled out of the driveway then. Worst yet, I felt more like a piece of furniture than a human being, and for the life of me I didn’t know why I liked this feeling. But I knew this was just the beginning of feeling that way.

Now you might think that I would be in a panic having my lips wrapped around the first black cock I’d ever seen in my life. After all, it really belonged to my sister, was almost twice as big as my father’s cock over all, and I was sucking it out in public even if mostly out of sight. But the damn thing just tasted so fucking good, that I forgot all of that crap, and just concentrated on sucking, and stroking that black cock for all that I was worth. In fact I worked that cock to two orgasms before we arrived at our first destination, the Holly Wood’s piercing, and tattoo parlor for the stars.

Holly looked like a cross between a biker chic, and a porno star with her hourglass figure, and incongruous stick on tattoos. Her platinum blond mane in a pony tail in back that went down past her rump was a veritable shimmering fountain of follicles, and gave her an Amazonian look as she greeted us in spiked high heels, wearing a short denim skirt, and a matching denim vest that chained together in front to contain her cantaloupe sized breasts for a delightful public view. I saw later that the only other thing that she had on was a yellow thong bikini bottom under that short skirt. But what grabbed most of my attention was her own body’s ornamentation. The ring pierced in her belly button had a blue diamond in it, and matched those in her earlobes. And the thorn that spiraled around her upper left arm ending in snakes’ heads whose red, and yellow eyes almost gleamed at me was a real tattoo. Yet, it was the tiny red heart tattooed at the top inside of her left boob that fascinated me most of all until I realized that it was a birth mark.

“Joe sent us,” Jerome said by way of introducing us.

“Damn!” And she looked me up and down as if I was cotton candy, and she were in desperate need of a good sugar rush. “Joe said you were a sexy slut, but I never knew that a guy could so under exaggerate a statement like that before now.”

“Well, you’ll get to see plenty of her tomorrow,” Jerome put in, his idea of a subtle hint that she should hurry up with tonight’s job so that we could be on our way.

“No worry,” Holly giggled, “this will only take a few minutes as I have everything ready. Just follow me to the back room.”

Unlike the foyer that contained pictures of famous people who Holly had tattooed personally, and jewelry cases stocked for piercing, the back room had frames filled with tattoos to choose from lining every wall, and two barber like chairs, one with stirrups. The latter one in which Holly placed me, and positioned the chair so that I was flat on my back face up. Next to my chair was a stool for her to sit on, and a small stainless steel rack on wheels that held a tray with the three shackles I was to be pierced with, and the tools, and antiseptic for accomplishing this.

I won’t go into the pain she inflicted on me, but she was finished with her work, and was escorting me out the door in less than ten minutes. The piercing left my nipples, and cunt lip sore like a throbbing toothache the rest of the night, and super sensitive there after. But in whole not all that tragic an event nonetheless. That is if you consider having your body marred for life by having gold jewelry the size of a quarter hanging imbedded from your flesh inconsequential. I didn’t, but it was a subtle lesson, and a constant reminder to me that I wasn’t the one in charge of me. I was nothing more than my Masters plaything. And at present Master Jerome had something special in store for me.

Pennies’ Porno Palace on the outside didn’t look much different from a Toy’s R Us store. But once you entered the front doors you knew that no children would ever see the toys for sale in there. The huge lobby was set up more like a library, or grocery store in that there were aisles with row upon row of pornography of every kind from books, and magazines to videotapes, and DVDs. From the four walls hung every adult nuance known to mankind from whips, and manacles, to dildos, and blow up life like dolls.

However it was the back room, whose portal claimed: “Through Here to Peep Show Booths, and Restrooms,” that Jerome hurried me into after purchasing a roll of tokens from busty Betty the redhead sales girl behind the counter. Once past the purple with gold trimmed drapes that served to close the room off from the rest of the store enclosing us in its artificial night, it took a while for my eyes to adjust. Just the same Jerome kept me moving further towards the back, until I realized that we were in a vast chamber filled with aisle after aisle of booths that were lined up back to back, and side by side to each other facing other booths similarly arranged. I soon found out that the lights outside of each booth when lit meant that it was occupied. After that I noticed that quite often two booths next to each other had their lights on. I soon found out the reason for that when Jerome yanked me inside of a booth, and fed a few tokens to the machine that made the porno flicks come on. I only had a second to notice that the booth contained a bench for two that faced the door we entered which was next to a large television screen.

In mere moments I was bent over in front of the TV screen in the standard police frisking position with Jerome behind me lifting up the hem of my dress up over my buttocks, and stabbing a couple of fingers up my cunt from behind as he pulled his pant’s zipper down once again. When I tried to lift my head up to look at the screen better I found that the leash to my dog collar was now attached to the door handle of the booth. So with my face only inches from the TV screen I watched as a heavy breasted blond bimbo was being taken by no less than three huge black men all at the same time.

Thoughts of my sister Heidi in the same situation invaded my brain then, and my pussy was instantly wet. Just in time too, as that’s when Jerome’s big black dick speared into my tight asshole from behind. It felt as if somebody had just shoved a damn coconut up my rear with their whole arm the way I was instantly stretched out back there beyond any previous comprehension. The head of his cock nudging up against the back of my hole like some bowling ball coming abruptly to the end of a tunnel before it’s spit out to be used once again. My whole body wracked instantly with the pain, and pleasure of being so overly filled all at once.

“Hot damn!” Jerome groaned, “You’re even tighter than your sister! Now hold still, I want to magic marker your tight ass.” And that’s when I felt something wet touch my upper buttocks and scrawl something across my ass. “There, that says it like it is.”

“What did you write?” I asked curiously.

“Whore. In big bold letters.”

I dared not say anything in the way of complaint, as my real master would surely make me pay for that when I was returned to him. So instead of crying out, or screaming I just moaned as I fought back against the pain, and humiliation.

“Yeah, your daddy and uncle said you’d love having my big Nigger dick up your fine white ass.” His hand coming around to diddle my quim immediately helped to ease away the pain of his entry, and caused me to shudder in the newfound pleasure of anal servitude. In no time I was humping back at his intruding battering ram.

It’s funny the things that run through your mind in the middle of being sodomized. For instance, I wondered why Jerome wasn’t fondling my breasts since I knew from my sister that he was a breast man. And then it dawned on me that my masters must have put them off limits to Jerome due to the piercing. Which was probably why he wasn’t fucking my pussy at the moment either. Or maybe daddy just didn’t want me to get pregnant with a black baby before he, or his brother knocked me up first. In any case, once Jerome began to fuck my asshole he didn’t stop until he filled it full of his spunk, and ended up with his upper body resting on my back as he caught his breath. Bringing me to three mind numbing orgasms in the process.

It was at this point that I noticed holes were cut out about waist high in the wall on each side of our booth, and that somebody had entered the booth on our right as the glow from their TV screen suddenly showed through the hole. A brighter picture on our own TV screen showed that there was writing above the hole that said: “Suck this Bitch!” on one side, and “Put your cock, or back side here,” above the other hole.

“That’s called a Glory Hole,” Jerome whispered in my left ear as he helped me out of my dress, then folded it, and placed it on the bench. “Now you stay in here. And you suck, or fuck any cock that enters your booth from those two holes.” He then put every token he had into the slot for the TV, “I’ll be right outside. So don’t even try to leave. Once I get paid enough then I’ll come back in, and take you home with me for the night. Understood?” He then threw a box of prophylactics on the bench, and left the way we’d entered.

“Yes… master,” I choked out realizing for the first time that I would be used like some low life prostitute. That for at least as long as the tokens kept the video running in my booth I was nothing but a paid whore, just like it was written on my ass.

A quick look at the hole on my right, and I caught an eyeball starring me up, and down. I never felt so naked in my life than I did at that moment under the scrutiny of some deviate stranger. In a flash the eyeball was gone only to be replaced by a healthy tan colored penis fully erect. I knew that I had no choice, so I squatted down, and took that cock into my mouth right down to the short hairs. Virtually swallowing the thing whole.

“Oh fuck!” Came out as a moan through the wall separating me, and the man attached to that prick as I sucked his cock making him cum in less than a minute. I was startled by his immediate withdrawal, and swallowed down his load in one quick gulp.

An athletic looking redhead taking on just one black man by this time had replaced the blond bimbo on my TV, and I was about to sit down as I realized it was Betty from out in front when somebody entered the booth on my left. In short order a long though not very thick black cock enter my booth from that hole. Since I’d sucked off the cock through the hole on my right side I grabbed one of the rubbers, and put it on this cock, then turned away from it only to back up until I had it as far up my ass as possible. Thanks to Jerome’s load already up my ass I didn’t have to worry about lubrication. But as only the stranger’s black cock could enter my cubicle I moved my hand to diddle my pussy myself.

Fucking back at that anonymous cock dressed like some navel stapled centerfold, which made me feel more naked than being completely naked ever did, and playing with myself as if I were home alone in bed using a dildo, had me cumming all over my fingers in seconds. No foreplay, no kissing, or touching, just raw animal sex for the sake of having sex. Just one cock, and one asshole working together, and against each other in mutual anonymous glory hole concerto without any other bodily contact to confuse the issue. No eye contact, or smell other than myself, and only each other’s smothered moans of passion to listen to as we fucked, and fucked, and fucked our way to glorious mutual satisfaction. My ass could have been a knothole, his cock a denuded tree branch for all that either of us cared at that moment. I was just another tight fleshy hole to him, and he was just a throbbing rubber clad pole as far as I was concerned. And I squealed in delight as one mini orgasm after another ran through me while shoving my ass back up against that wall time, and time again.

Somebody had entered the booth on the other side, and already had their hard black cock poking out on my side before the one fucking my asshole was finished. So I reached over, and started to pull, and stroke it with my hands. And damn if this one wasn’t twice as thick as the one in my ass, but just as long. So when the guy fucking my ass pulled all of the way out I went down on my knees in front of the other hole, and started to lick that mammoth prick all over with my tongue. It was too big for both of my hands so no way was I gonna take this cock up my ass. Instead I pried it into my mouth, and stroked the full length of it with both hands. In effect no more than a juicy hand job at best. If my pussy hadn’t been pierced an hour earlier I would have tried fucking it, but even that might have been more of a challenge than I was ready for. Still, this was my third anonymous cock, and I couldn’t complain too much, after all, I had no idea who it belonged to, no more than he knew who I was. So the experience was a total blast as far as I was concerned.

Ladies, if you ever get the chance to visit a place like this take plenty of tissue paper with you as you’re going to need it. This was better by far than being home alone with my ridged dildos fucking myself silly. These were real live cocks with the juice of life spitting out of them and into me, and all so much better than plastic, or rubber as they were just as anonymous, and unbiased, but hard and throbbing, and all for me. My pussy was leaking cream almost as fast as when I pee. My thighs shiny with my liquid lust running down them soon had the tops of my stocking damp, and plenty more goo was on the way. All but forgotten was the images on the TV screen as I concentrated on one dick after another, all sizes, and shapes, and all colors as well until suddenly, the booth became as dark as the inside of a mine shaft two miles below the earth. The cock in my mouth then suddenly spitting down my throat as I heard Jerome’s voice just outside the door to our booth.

“No, no, that’s all for tonight,” I heard him say though his voice was muffled through the door. “She’s already had close to thirty cocks already tonight. Go ask Sherry out front if Betty, or any other ho’s available.”

It was only then, as Jerome came in to help me put the dress back on, that I felt so completely used. I was sore in every muscle that I owned, but I was also more satisfied sexually than I ever had been in my life, or damn close to it. Having Jerome in the same booth once again was almost an invasion of my privacy after all of that time alone having anonymous sex with complete strangers.

“Well, you don’t look none too worse for the wear,” Jerome chuckled, “I guess it runs in your family. Still, we’ll stop off at the restroom so you can brush your hair out a bit, and fix your makeup before we leave.”

I was almost finished with my hair and makeup, fantasizing about a night in bed with my sister’s ruggedly handsome black lover when I remembered those damn Rottwielers of Jerome’s, and what he had suggested to daddy, and uncle Joe earlier. And though they had told him in my presence that they didn’t want that for me except as a last resort, I wondered just how far Jerome would go now that we were out of sight of my masters. And just what kind of training my sister had taught those two brutes in the first place. All of these thoughts were whirling around in my head as I rejoined Jerome, and he took repossession of the leash to my dog collar before leading me out of Pennies Porno Palace.

Once again the minute we were in his car Jerome pulled my face down into his crotch, and I worshipped at his monolithic manhood during the drive to his place. Only this time he did more than grunt.

“Oh yeah baby, like that. I love the way you suck cock. Oh yeah. And I can’t wait to introduce you to my homeboys Bert, and Ernie. Dem dogs is funky down around you white bitches. And don’t you know dey be down in de dirt wit your sister more than once, or twice too.”

On and on he went about Bert, and Ernie way past the point of distraction. And as hard as I tried I couldn’t make him cum with my mouth this time even after he took my dress off in the car. But thankfully the trip to his house wasn’t as long as it had taken to get from uncle Joe’s to Holly’s. And we were soon parked in his driveway, with him zipping up his pants, grabbing my dress, and pulling me by the collar in my present state of nakedness.

Dirty Slut
Dirty Slut
1,348 Followers