Daddy's Slut Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirty Slut
Dirty Slut
1,353 Followers

“Okay bitch, just follow me,” Jerome ordered, and led me up the front steps of his Tudor with all of his neighbors looking on whistling, and throwing cat calls our way with dogs barking in the background all over the neighborhood.

I’ll give this to Heidi, she keeps a clean house, and that can’t be easy now that she had a baby to take care of. Nothing to brag about in Home & Gardens, Jerome’s place had that lived in quality that said; “Come right in, and make yourself comfortable.” Something to which I wasn’t being allowed to do as he continued to lead me through the house, and out into the back yard where he had a small kennel for two dogs. Rottwielers in fact, and they went by the names of Bertino, and Ernesto. Or so their name tags on their collars, and cages said. I froze suddenly in absolute terror then.

“Okay bitch,” Jerome chuckled, “it’s feed’in time!”

I almost fainted before realizing that he actually meant that I was to feed the two dogs as he pointed to the large bag of dog food next to the cages.

“There’s a hose over there,” and he pointed to a garden hose, “make sure you give them both plenty of water too. Don’t worry; they won’t bite the hand that feeds them. Just make sure that they don’t get loose. There’s a Poodle bitch in heat two doors down, and they’d nail her ass to the ground. Oh, and don’t turn your back to them, or they’ll try to nail you, too.”

He turned then, and went back into the house leaving me to do Heidi’s chore of feeding his puppies. And while the back yard was well fenced in for privacy anyone from a second story in the neighborhood could see me standing there with all of my hoohaws hanging out in plain sight. Even worse was the way those huge puppies were looking at me as if I were their next doggie treat with their short stubby tails wagging like a Huey helicopter ready for take off. The slime dripping down between my thighs didn’t help my confidence in this situation any either. However I did manage to get them their food, and water without being overpowered, and brought down onto all fours. But it was touch and go there for a while, and now I had runs in my stockings from their dewclaws.

Slightly disheveled, I reentered Jerome’s house to find him waiting on the couch naked, and stroking his big black dick while watching a porno movie of some busty blonde bimbo taking on a room full of guys. It was only when the camera drew in for a close-up that I realized that the bimbo on TV was my sister Heidi. With a cock in every hole she owned, one in each hand, and the rest jerking off around her she looked like she was in seventh heaven.

“She looks really hot in this video, doesn’t she?” Jerome said, breaking my train of thought before it began.

“In this video?” I replied uncertainly.

“Yes, she’s the star in over ten new porn videos now. And they want to film her in some really kinky shit over in Europe next month.”

“Does daddy know about this?”

“Are you kidding, he, and your uncle Joe have all of her stuff on DVD.”

Apparently I was completely out of the loop as far as Heidi’s career in filth was concerned. And it left me with a completely new thought to chew over. Was I expected to follow in my sister’s footsteps now that I had become my own father’s sexual plaything, his sex slave, and incestuous daughter/wife? But then it occurred to me that even though Heidi and I were twins, we were in no way identically inclined, let alone that we looked different, had different hair coloring, and that unlike her I didn’t have breasts that could compete with cows’ udders the way she did. And too, I did own my own business back home.

“Okay baby, enough of this foreplay shit, gets down here, and start sucking some big black dick!”

************

“So how was your evening with, Jerome?” Daddy asked me as we waved goodbye to Heidi, and her family after breakfast the following morning.

“Slightly weird,” I replied.

“How so?”

“Well, it was fun, but not as much fun as I thought it would be.”

“That’s because your father wasn’t there to watch,” Master/uncle Joe butted in after closing the front door. “Oh don’t look so surprised Pumpkin. Your daddy is already like a husband to you even now. You both love each other both mentally as well as physically. And sex without the other present to at least watch is like drinking decaffeinated coffee, or non-alcoholic near beer. You’re no longer thirsty, but you wonder why you drank it in the first place.”

“Yes Master.”

“So what did you think of your first black dick? Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes Master. All of them very much. It was… well… different. If you know what I mean.”

“The contrast in coloring from your own?”

“Exactly. It felt…wicked, and nasty both, and so very natural also.”

“That’s because they only fucked your mouth, and asshole, Pumpkin. We didn’t want to take a chance on you getting hung up on black cock just yet. At least not until your daddy gets you knocked up first.”

When he saw the questioning look of befuddlement on my face Master Joe looked first at daddy, and when daddy nodded he looked back at me.

“We never told you this, but your mother was our step sister. Same mother, but different father. In fact mom never did marry our father, but while she was pregnant she met and fell in love with the man that she did end up marrying. Our parents all agreed that we should have our real father’s name, as he was a war hero, and the last male of his family. Then three months after our birth mom became pregnant from her husband. We loved our younger sister, and probably more than we should have, but when our parents died in a car crash while we were seniors in high school we were just old enough to take over guardianship of our sister. With the insurance money we had more than enough to move to another state near a local college, and finish our schooling. It wasn’t until our sister reached 18 that your father got the bright idea to marry our sister to keep her from getting in trouble with one of the local boys. A quickie marriage in Los Vegas made her his legitimate wife, and nine months later she had twin girls; you and your sister, Heidi. From that point on she took birth control more seriously. Especially once your father and her started swinging with other couples.”

A quick look at daddy who was actually blushing, and I knew that all of this was true. To think that my mother was also technically my much older sister had me wet between my legs already. Knowing that daddy expected me to swing the way he, and his sister had wasn’t that big of a news flash after last night, but it sure made for some promising adventures in our future.

“The real problem,” Master Joe continued, “came about when your mother, and father were here in California visiting, and I took them to an orgy with an interracial theme to it. I mean who could have foreseen her falling in love with every big black cock that she came in contact with? But she did. It may have been that she’d been sheltered all of her life by us, or the fact that she was in her sexual prime when she took on her first black cock, I don’t really know. However when she met, and soon became pregnant with her last lover’s black baby your father and I both knew that we had to let her go to live her own life.”

“And you’re both hoping that by putting me through some kind of weird boot camp for spouses that I won’t one day up and leave like mother did?”

“Exactly,” daddy replied.

“But don’t you realize that I love you, daddy, and not just because you’re my daddy, but because I love you as… as a lover.”

“We do now, Pumpkin,” Master Joe put in his two cents worth. “Last night was your test, and might I say that you passed with flying colors.”

“Color being the operative word?” I guessed aloud, and their smiles were response enough for me to confirm that my guess was right on the money. After all, not only had mother fallen in love with a black man, but also so had Heidi.

“Does this mean that I have graduated from the Marquee De Sade School for future wives?”

“The school of life” Master Joe said leaning down to take my chin in hand, “is never ending, Pumpkin.”

It was then that I felt daddy spoon up behind me, bend me over slightly, and suddenly stick his dick deep into my pussy for the first time since we’d come to California. The sound of Master/uncle Joe’s zipper lowering brought my attention back to him just in time to open my mouth for his cock. For the first time in my life I had two different cocks in me at the same time, and I was related by blood to both of them. I was instantly transformed into a slut by all accounts, and I was gushing like some whore hooked up to her favorite plug in electrical vibrators. Two sets of hands roaming over my flesh, fondling my recently pierced breasts, and tickling my clitty. My own father, and uncle working like two finely tuned pleasure machines on my flesh. I felt loved, owned, and pleased to death with all of life itself at that moment as I experienced the love inherent ever after of my family. A series of multiple orgasms soon washing over me, bearing me down to the carpeting on all fours before eventually collapsing as I passed out from the intense pleasure.

“Maybe I should get her a pet to play with, too,” was the last thing I heard from daddy before the darkness overwhelmed me.

************

“Christine! Christine, wake up!” My father’s voice penetrated more after giving me a gentle nudge. “We’re here, baby.”

“Huh?” I barely managed, and then stretched to get the blood flowing again.

“The plane has landed, we’re here, Christine.”

“Here? Here where?”

“In sunny California, of course. Vacation time? Uncle Joe? Remember?”

I was immediately awake. It had all been a dream, just a silly illusion after all. My titties weren’t pierced, and I wasn’t going to have to get a tattoo. Reality was both a relief, and a terrible disappointment. Still, I was going to have the added attention of the only other cock in my family very shortly, and I was looking forward to that as well as to getting knocked up by daddy once we returned home. And too, maybe my dream was trying to tell me a thing or two about daddy, my mother, and uncle Joe that I wasn’t consciously aware of, but instinctively knew to be true. In any event, I would find out soon enough.

“Daddy?” I asked as we walked towards the baggage area.

“Yes sweetheart?”

“What’s a Glory Hole?”

Dirty Slut
Dirty Slut
1,353 Followers