Daddy's Special Girl

Story Info
It's fun being Daddy's special girl.
1.4k words
4.29
139.8k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was straddling Scott's lap backwards as he sprawled on my couch. My head was leaned back against his shoulder, my eyes closed. His knees were spread, causing my legs to be spread wide, feet dangling on the outside of his legs. My cheerleader skirt was pushed up over my hips and my sweater and bra around my neck. One of his hands caressed my bare breast and the other was down my panties, his finger massaging my swollen clit. I could feel his erection against my ass. We had been dating all through high school and this was our last year. We had both just turned 18 and would soon be leaving for college. It wasn't often that my house was empty and we were making the most of it. My parents were at work and wouldn't be home for hours. I moaned as he slid a finger in my pussy. He pinched my nipple and I squirmed in his lap. I was just about to cum when I heard my father's voice.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!?" he bellowed from the kitchen doorway.

I jumped off Scott's lap, struggling to adjust my clothes. Standing in the middle of the floor, I shook uncontrollably as he turned to Scott.

"Get the fuck out of here," he roared in his drill sergeant voice. "If I ever see your face again, I'll kill you!"

Scott threw me an apologetic look and bolted for the door. I was scared to look at my father. I stood on the rug, looking at the floor.

"Look at me," he commanded. I shook my head.

"NOW!"

I looked up, expecting the worst. He was still in his fatigues from working at the base. His hat was clenched in his hand, his military haircut exposed. His biceps strained the fabric of his shirt, his muscular chest heaving.

"I guess you need a reminder about how to act," he said, striding past me into his den.

Oh my God, he hadn't hit me with his belt for years. That was something you only needed to experience a couple of times before you learned your lesson. He came back into the room carrying it.

"Kitchen!" he said, waiting for me to go ahead of him.

"No, Dad..." I started to protest, but the look in his eye stopped me.

I lowered my head and walked ahead of him into the kitchen. He pulled a chair out from the table and sat down. I started to lie across his lap, but he stopped me.

"No, I want you the same way you were sitting on him," he said, glaring at me. "You need to learn not to act like such a little slut."

"But Dad," I whimpered. Again, the look on his face stopped me. I began to cry as I straddled his lap. He pushed me forward so I was resting my arms on the table in front of us. I was mortified as he lifted my skirt. My legs were spread wide across his muscular thighs and I heard him gasp when my ass was exposed.

"A thong," he thundered, bringing the belt down. I cried out at the first sting.

"No daughter of mine is going to be wearing a thong!"

The belt came down again, and I felt the heat spread across my ass. Tears streamed down my cheeks. It was so humiliating, being spread out in front of my own father. I was mortified. Then the situation began to change. By the third lick, I felt a different heat. It started in the pit of my stomach and spread through my groin. Here I was, totally spread out in front of my father, getting hit with his belt. And it was making me hornier than I had ever been in my life. Each strike of the belt felt like it was going straight to my pussy like an electric shock and my cries of pain turned to moans of pleasure. I squirmed in his lap, trying to bring my aching clit in contact with something, anything. I felt a rush of moisture between my legs as he brought the belt down again.

"What the Hell..." he stammered, surprised. "Are you enjoying this?" In his shock, he stopped hitting me. I glanced back and saw him staring at the dark spot spreading across the crotch of my panties.

"Please Daddy," I whimpered. "Don't stop."

"No," he said softly. "It's not right."

"Please," I begged, wriggling my ass. "It feels so good."

He brought the belt down again and I cried out, grinding my crotch into his lap. I was surprised to feel a huge bulge in his fatigues. He moaned softly as I rubbed myself on it.

"Touch me Daddy," I moaned. My pussy was on fire. I wanted him inside me.

"I can't baby," he groaned as I ground my pussy onto his bulge. "It's wrong."

"But Daddy," I begged. "I need you."

I felt his hand on my ass, hesitant. He ran it over my creamy skin, reddened by his belt. After a few seconds, his touch became more sure and his finger traced my thong from my waist down through the crack of my ass before sliding across my wet crotch.

"Oh, Daddy," I moaned.

He gently pulled my panties to the side and I heard his sharp intake of breath as he saw my clean shaven pussy.

"My God," he said incredulously. "You are so wet."

"I want you inside me," I said, reaching between my legs to slide a finger into my aching hole. I glanced back to see his eyes glued to my hand.

"No baby," he said sternly.

"Just take it out," I begged, fucking myself slowly. "I just want to touch it."

I heard his zipper and looked down between my legs to see him pulling out the huge shaft. I reached back and grabbed him, rubbing my juices across the head. He moaned and I felt his hands on me, his thumbs spreading me wide. My cum ran down my lips and coated my clit. His finger found it and began to massage it gently. Feeling my orgasm build, I began to stroke his cock, getting faster as I got closer to my climax.

"Oh, Daddy," I cried out. "You're making me cum!"

I shuddered to my climax as his cock pulsated and came, shooting his load all over my ass crack.

His cock stayed rock hard in my hand and I began stroking it again, sliding my ass back so the head was poised at my pussy. He jerked away from me, but I just slid further.

"We can't do this baby girl," he groaned as I braced my hands on his knees and began lowering myself onto his huge cock. His hands grabbed my hips, his fingers bruising me. My pussy lips stretched to fit him in. I lowered myself slowly until my ass cheeks were resting on his hips, his cock completely buried inside me. My pussy twitched and the juices ran down his cock and balls, staining the crotch of his fatigues. I coated my fingers and found my swollen clit, massaging it as I began to grind onto him. I had never felt so completely filled and my orgasm built quickly. I screamed as I came, his fingers digging into my hips as he thrust up into me. I fell forward onto the table and felt his cock grow and twitch inside me as he came. My legs hung limply on the outside of his and I lay panting as his cock softened and slipped out.

I climbed shakily off his lap and stood on weak knees, looking down at him. He was leaned back against the chair, eyes closed, fully dressed except for the fact that his zipper was undone to expose his cock. His muscular chest heaved as he tried to catch his breath. I reached down to take his hand. He opened his eyes and looked at me, his gaze full of shame and regret. I pulled him to his feet and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Thank you Daddy," I said softly.

He hugged me hard.

"I'm so sorry baby," he said quietly. "That should have never happened."

"But Daddy," I said, laying my cheek against his chest. "I wanted it to happen. And I want more."

I smiled as I felt his cock growing against my stomach.